Valentine's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful," Jon replied.

We stared at one another for long moments. Our breath synced and our bodies trembled as one.

Oh my God, what was happening to me?

Whatever it was, I wanted it. More than anything else, I wanted to belong to Jon. He knew the instant that thought drifted into my mind. I could see it in his deadly, beautiful eyes.

"Say it," he rasped.

"Yes. I want to bear your children," I gasped. "Please, God I need you."

Tina and Amanda wrapped their hands around my arms, while unseen hands grasped my ankles. My limbs were pulled away from my body, rendering me defenseless. I groaned with lust and excitement as I felt my freedom taken away from me.

Above me, Jon snarled with excitement. I shivered as he leaned forward and flicked his tongue along my skin.

Hell, I didn't even remember getting naked. Jon chuckled as he licked and nipped at my body. He bit and teased my nipples until I panted and begged for more. The powerful being kissed along my tummy, playfully nipping at me even as his fingers found the wet folds between my legs.

My entire body vibrated with need as he traced erratic patterns along my inner thighs and eventually, along my swollen lips. A finger, hot and firm, found my clit.

I screamed as he flicked that bundle of nerves. My hips bucked upwards, trying to prolong the contact.

Another flick of his fingers. Another scream. More begging.

Jon slowly kissed across my pelvis before running his tongue along the crease of my right thigh. I sucked in a breath, holding it until he repeated his attention on the other side. Since I was being held so tightly, I couldn't lift my head up to see what my lover was doing. I had to wait.

My torture didn't last long. Jon's tongue flicked along my thighs and gracefully danced across my soaking, throbbing sex. I grunted as he licked my outer lips.

I climaxed the moment his tongue touched my clit.

Grunting, Jon sucked my too-sensitive clit into his mouth, stimulating me until it hurt. I struggled against my captors, a useless endeavor. Overstimulated, I shrieked as another orgasm overtook me.

And another.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Jon sucked hard one last time, causing my back to arch up painfully and my entire body to spasm. I fell back down, exhausted and panting. Still, I needed more. I needed Jon inside me.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please what, love?"

"Make me yours."

Before I could react, Jon's head dropped between my legs and a sharp pain suddenly sprouted from my inner thigh. I gasped, and then screamed as the pain intensified. Strong hands held me in place as soft voices whispered comforting words. The pain was unreal, yet I almost didn't mind it.

I struggled, more out of instinct than anything else. Even as I grew colder, lust filled my body. I wanted Jon. Needed Jon. More than anything.

"Please," I whispered weakly.

"Easy, little storyteller," whispered Amanda. "Easy. He'll take care of you."

Things grew dark.

"I'm scared," I whispered.

"We all were," someone replied.

No worries, precious. I'll protect you.

The voice filled my head and for some reason, I felt totally calm. I stopped struggling and let myself sink into the sensations running through my body. And then, I felt nothing.

Jon's head reappeared and his lips were stained with blood. It occurred to me that my blood adorned his puffy, sexy lips. His blazing red eyes locked onto mine and I smiled weakly.

I was his. I knew it.

Jon lowered his head, brushing his lips against mine and kissing me with something deeper than passion. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. Welcomed it. Tasted it with my own tongue.

The hands restraining me fell away and I finally was able to wrap my arms around my lover. I groaned as I felt him position himself between my legs. Gasped as I felt his thick, hot member press against my throbbing lips.

"I love you," I whispered.

Jon thrust into me. Hard. I gasped at the intrusion, momentarily stunned by the pain of it. My legs wrapped around Jon's waist as he thrust into me and my hips began working to match his pace. Pain fell into pleasure as my lover increased his rhythmic thrusting. Soon, everything else on the planet drifted away, leaving only myself and Jon.

I climaxed. Hard. The first time I ever reached an orgasm from penetration alone.

"I love you," I whispered again. This time I bit Jon's neck. Sweet, hot blood poured into my mouth. I gagged at first, then I lapped up the honied, scorching elixir.

Jon grunted and increased his already impossible tempo, driving yet another orgasm through my body. He thrust against me, driving his cock deep inside my body. I could feel every pulse. It grew inside me and I knew beyond a doubt that my lover was ready to cum. I kissed and sucked at his neck, whispering and pleading for him to climax.

Jon shuddered. I felt the scorching hot wave of his semen as it poured into me. Overcome, I felt my body spasm again as another orgasm claimed me.

"I love you," whispered my lover.

My eyes flew open, meeting Jon's as he hovered over me. We kissed, a slow thing that built into a fiery hot passion. Our bodies ground together as that flame built and this time, instead of fucking, we made love. It was the first time I'd ever truly experienced lovemaking. There was no messy groping or hurried, grunting thrusting. Only blistering passion that drove me insane.

Jon rolled onto his back, somehow keeping us joined. My eyes fluttered and closed as I slowly worked my hips in erratic patterns around his cock. His fingers stroked my body as I rode him, finally finding the sensitive skin around my anus. I gasped as he slid a finger inside. Falling forward, I ground my hips faster and I enjoyed his satisfied grunts. We slid into a rhythm, one that made the world fall away yet again.

I screamed as my body clenched in the throes of yet another orgasm.

While I swayed weakly, Jon grabbed my hips and began thrusting upwards. Hard. His release closely followed mine, its ferociousness causing me to fall forward onto his heaving chest.

Sore and satisfied, I let myself drift towards sleep.

"Told you the spell would work tonight," muttered Amanda. "Love spells always work on Valentine's Day."

Tina huffed as she rose from her perch next to the table. "Yeah. Yeah. Wouldn't 'a worked if she didn't want it," she replied. "Okay freaks show is over. Boss got his mate, so clean up yer mess and get out!"

"Mate," Jon muttered as his arms closed around me, sheltering me from the world.

12