Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we just leave these here for now?" she asked. "Until after the tour... just in case."

Her hand patted the stack of paperwork. The title at the top of the first form, just above her fingertips, read 'Voluntary Admission' in large bold letters.

Before they could react, the Warden separated the brief bit of remaining paperwork onto three clipboards and handed them over. Scanning through in haste, frustrated, the three heroines still did their best to read all the fine print.

"Hysterium held not liable if guest captured, bent over, and raped with a rolling pi- what?" Valkyrie gasped as she scanned the sixteenth bullet point in a list.

Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "The Valley Vixens only have to do it to one state senator, and you have to put it on the form forever!" she said.

"Not liable for costs if guest becomes pregnant - your inmates are female, Bunny, how would that even happen?!"

"You've been superheroines for a long time," Bunny Brawler replied, studying her nails and looking bored. "Do you really have to ask?"

Finally, flipping over the page and realizing there was a lot more to go, Daring Diva and Valiant Valkyrie got frustrated and just signed and then handed the boards back. Sun Idol did her best to scan the rest, and breathed out in horror - but realizing she was holding things up she gave in and, Rising-Sun-clad bottom squirming in discomfort against her chair, signed as well and then handed hers back too. Taking them with a prim smile, Warden Bunny slipped them into a folder labeled 'Protection from Sluts' and nodded. Then, reaching into her desk, she withdrew a security badge with her smiling picture on it and tucked it into her pocket.

"Follow me," she said.

Trailed by the heroines, Warden Bunny strutted out through the facility. They passed another couple security checkpoints, but with the Warden amongst them they walked past them without any guard lifting a finger. Then they reached an unguarded access door with an automated badge reader. Warden Bunny withdrew her badge and held it up to the reader.

"Hello, Warden," the door cooed, and slid aside.

As they followed her through, Daring Diva put her lips near Valkyrie. "Keep an eye on that badge," she whispered. "If we can get it away from her undetected, we can probably go anywhere."

"Right," Valkyrie whispered back.

Then they swiftly pulled their heads apart, before they were seen. But Warden Bunny seemed too busy strutting forward and beaming with almost maternal pride to notice anything untoward being said behind her.

"As you may know our facility has three main parts," Warden Bunny said. "We will start with the prison, then briefly look at the orphanage, and then the hospital. Okay?"

"Sounds perfect," Valkyrie said.

Warden Bunny led them into a long corridor, along which several dark windows appeared. Each had a couch in front of it, so that one could sit and watch for a long time in comfort if he pleased. For some reason, ample boxes of tissues were provided, as well as trash cans to toss them into.

"This viewing corridor is designed to allow outside observations just like this one, without disturbing our inmates," the Warden said. "First stop will be one of the main habitation domes - our equivalent to a cell block."

They stopped in front of a huge dark window, big enough for a dozen men to watch at once without problem, with a long couch behind. Looking down, Valkyrie gasped.

"S-suffering SIF!" she said.

At first glance, the vast room beneath her almost looked like the interior of a palace - or a temple. The building's origin as an old resort showed. The walls of the giant dome were marble, and much of the floors too. Soft carpeted pathways wound between the harder floors, allowing easy passage between areas if the inmates happened to be barefoot - which many of them were. Scattered about the central area were plush sitting areas, exercise zones, and the like.

Around the perimeter, semi-circular alcoves held beds- with bars ready to come down over the entrance of each one, so that the inmates could be isolated in their cells as in any normal prison. But the semicircular arrangement meant that the activities in every cell could be observed at once from their sole vantage point - as could the open showers, way off at one end.

The dome held perhaps thirty women in total. Their ages appeared to mostly range from eighteen up to their early thirties. Every last one of them was athletic and gorgeous. Many had tattoos or piercings arrayed on one or another part of their sleek flesh.

The most any of them wore amounted to a T-shirt, perhaps a bra, and a pair of panties - many wore much less; either just a bra and panty, or just panties, or nothing at all. The shirts were plain white cotton. The bras and panties all appeared to come in a standard issue: made of cotton, they appeared to be in a single color for each villainess, with her code-name printed across the seat and along the thick elastic waistbands that helped hold them in place, making each of their wearers quite easy to identify. In addition to their minimal clothing, many also seemed to have been allowed one or two particular accessories, as needed, in order to accommodate the compulsive obsessions many of the Boarman's villainesses tended to display.

But none of this is what had drawn Valiant Valkyrie's gasp. That was what the inmates were up to.

For at this late hour, most of the inmates were in bed - some in pairs and some alone. But none of them were yet completely still. Kaja gaped to see several pairs of villainesses entwining with and exploring each other. In other beds, the solo girls mostly had their hands down between their legs. There were several boxes of sex toys scattered around the room and the inmates seemed to be putting them to very good and thorough use.

"Oh... oh my goodness," Daring Diva gasped, staring, as she saw the same thing Kaja had. A shiver ran down through her scantily-clad body. "You... you don't provide your inmates with much privacy!" she said, shocked.

Bunny rolled her eyes. "Hello... prison?" she said, as if reminding her. A sly grin slowly spread across her lips. "And don't think for a second we're not taping all of it too," she added, in a soft coo. "For, uh, security reasons only, of course..."

Gasping beside her, Sun Idol extended a shivering finger. "I... I thought I heard she was into boys," she said, pointing at one inmate. Then she nodded at her bedmate. "And... and her too..."

Bunny smirked. The inmate she had been pointing at was indeed rather famously voracious when it came to that regard - not that you would have guessed, from where her lips were currently planted. She shrugged. "Our ladies have a lot of time to... discover new things about themselves..." she answered, cryptically. Her eyes cast over briefly, and admired all three heroines' squirming scantily-clad bottoms, as they stood staring down through the window. "I did tell you, some time in here would do you ladies a whole lot of good," she reminded them, very softly.

The Beachport heroines gasped, at that. But despite Warden Bunny's thinly-veiled insinuations, they could not help themselves... and, eyes widening, were unable to resist staring at what they were seeing below.

In the nearest alcove, she saw the Starlet and the Songbird sharing a bed - each wearing the aforementioned skimpy panties emblazoned with their names and little else. These were two of the Boarman's oldest villainesses - each in her early forties, or at least those were the ages they would admit to. The Starlet was a former A-list Hollywood actress, who had mostly made her name playing a fictional superheroine before she had turned bad - starting out engaging in petty theft and working up rapidly to full-blown supervillainy. She mostly committed crimes by leveraging her acting talents to disguise herself - but made the Boarman's job easier by her vain refusal to ever fully conceal her quite spectacular figure.

Her bedmate, the Songbird, was much the same - only she had gotten her start as a Country-Western singer rather than an actress, and possessed a hypnotic singing voice. She apparently insisted on wearing her cowgirl hat and fringed boots in addition to her standard prison-issue panties, even when in the arms of her lover. Although a couple moist sex toys lay discarded beside them upon the sheets, at the moment the two villainesses were swapping spit - their hands playing eagerly inside each others' scanty uniforms.

In the bed next to Songbird and Starlet lay another pair of villainesses; Gold Digger and the Librarian. Their names were fairly self-explanatory. At the moment Valiant Valkyrie and her crew started watching, the Librarian was lying on her stomach, a thick tome laid out in front of her on her pillow. Gold Digger lay next to her wearing little but a smirk - and rubbing a golden double-ended dildo teasingly against her bedmate's bubble-shaped ass.

"Stop it," the Librarian said. She wiggled upon her belly, making her jutting buns shake pneumatically up against Gold Digger's stroking toy, but otherwise keeping her eyes buried in her book. "I'm reading."

"C'monnn..." Gold Digger cooed. She managed to slip the dildo up inside the Librarian's panties, and stroke it up and down her bare ass - deforming the black panty just beneath where it read 'The Librarian' upon it, in letters that already arced considerably to cross her bubble-butt.

"I said stop it!" the Librarian said, burying her nose deeper in her book.

"C'monnnn..." Gold Digger said, again. Slipping her gold dildo out of the Librarian's panties she brought it down between her spread thighs and pressed it, hard, up against her panty-clad mound.

"Oh!" the Librarian yelped. Her head shot up and her finger flew out of her book. It flopped closed before her. Head descending, she stared at it in irritation. Then she whirled her bespectacled head, and glared back over her shoulder.

"You made me lose my place!" she seethed.

Gold Digger responded with a huge grin - showing off the numerous gold teeth filling her mouth. It looked impressive, until one heard the rumor that each and every one had been installed after getting a fat lip from the Boarman.

"Well then," she cooed, still rubbing the dildo against the Librarian's pussy, persuasively. "You might as well give in..."

The Librarian sighed. "Fine," she said. Rolling over, using the thick tome to augment her pillow, she lifted her legs, drew her panties up them, and cast them aside. "Hurry up," she said, spreading, "before I forget what chapter I was on."

"Sure thing," Gold Digger said. Getting into position, she maneuvered the double-dildo so that it was poised to shoot up into both of their pussies as soon as she brought down her own curvy ebony hips. Then she looked down into the Librarian's pale, freckled, bespectacled face. "Any other requests?" she asked.

The Librarian squirmed slightly, in anticipation. "Yes," she said, softly. "Do it... do it rough... like..." She licked her lips. "Like... you know..."

The Gold Digger took a deep breath. "I do..." she said. "And... I'll try."

With that, she thrust home. In seconds, both villainesses were squealing.

In the next alcove, past Gold Digger and the Librarian, another pair of beauties were also getting quite busy. One of the two was a lesbian separatist who went by the monniker Silver Star. When she had first started her career she had gone as Gold Star, but after her first encounter with the Boarman, had felt compelled to quietly re-brand.

Her bedmate was known as High Heel. A shoe fanatic, she had a pair for every occasion, fashionable and criminal: from thigh-high boots that let her jump over prison walls to stiletto heels that could stomp through bank vaults. Her base was reputed to contain over a dozen closets filled entirely with footwear, and most of her crimes were centered around acquiring even more - and the most traumatic part of having to come back to Hyboria Hysterium was always picking just one pair to wear for her entire stay.

On this occasion, she was wearing a pair of large bright red designer sneakers - and nothing else. Both pairs of expensive sneaks were lifted high and shaking at the ends of her long sleek legs - as Silver Star, kneeling at the foot of the bed and with her face buried into the apex of High Heel's sleek thighs, did her level best to persuade her bedmate that she could please her better than her super-criminal boyfriend outside the walls. Silver Star's last three hundred attempts to convince her cellmate of the same thing had apparently all been inconclusive - but somehow neither Silver Star nor her shrieking partner ever seemed to tire of giving the wordless argument another try.

Another pair of villainesses were in one of the showers together - but between their lack of identity-emblazoned panties, the fact their faces were pressed together as they kissed under the streaming waters, and the both literally and figuratively steamy nature of their activities, it was impossible to tell which pair of the Boarman's many many other nemeses these were. Just enough could be seen to tell that they were not natural blondes, but did have quite impressive natural tits - but that didn't narrow it down a whole lot.

Elsewhere, other girls were active in slightly less lascivious ways; but sometimes only slightly. In the exercise area one lady was all alone - but shared something with most of the others in that she was panting heavily. Upon one of several provided treadmills, she was running as flat out as she could - while wearing nothing but a pair of olive-green panties and a pair of well-worn running shoes.

"Oh - I have heard of her!" the Sun Idol said, pointing - recognizing the name on her olive-green panties. "The Gym Queen. All her crimes are exercise or sport related, correct?"

"Is it true she has a freak condition where she has to work out eighteen hours a day, or she bloats up like 400 pounds in one night?" Daring Diva asked, curiously.

"Well, sort of," Warden Bunny said. She pointed a finger at her own skull, and then looped it around and around. "In her head."

Getting off the treadmill, Gym Queen went down into a plank. Then, panting softly, she whirled around and tossed a quarter up into the air. It flew up in a practiced arc, and landed upon her jutting, immaculately toned backside, just to the side of her panties. It stuck on her sweaty silky flesh, jiggling about on her rounded bun.

"Oh, my God!" the Gym Queen groaned. "It didn't bounce. It didn't bounce!"

She did a quick brace of push-ups, and then leaping back to her feet, got right back on her treadmill and kept pounding away.

Meanwhile, in an adjacent open area, four beauties were in the midst of a heated game of Twister: two curvy African mercenaries competing with two tall and slender Scandinavian assassins, officiated by a 'neutral' Latina cat burglar. Based on the several additional copies on a nearby shelf, that particular game was one of the main sanctioned forms of entertainment allowed to the caged beauties. Their bodies intertwined into a highly competitive pretzel at that moment, it was just possible to discern that the dark-skinned beauties had on bras and panties, while their blonde opponents had just panties. Based on the four T-shirts and two bras that lay scattered around the play area, there were consequences for each fall. And based on the two strap-ons laid out carefully to one side, there would be even deeper consequences for the losing team.

Slowly, Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. "I can't believe this," she whispered.

To one side, Warden Bunny stood proudly, hands upon her broad pink-clad hips. "It's really quite simple," she cooed. "Unlike those idiots in some other barbaric super-prisons I could mention, we figured out long ago that it was far far cheaper if our inmates did not want to leave, than if they were routinely getting out to wreck more stuff. Fewer deaths, too."

"But do not they still break out on the regular?" Sun Idol asked, suspiciously, remembering her intelligence briefings about this place.

"Well, yes," the Warden said, shrugging - not looking particularly embarrassed by that fact. "But if you follow the stats, every time they do they do a little less damage... and fight a little less hard not to be brought back. The system always wins, in the end."

"But how do you enforce any justice at all, if this is what you allow your criminals?" Valkyrie asked, hotly.

"We use a system of positive and negative reinforcement, like a civilized person, rather than just throwing them in a stinky pit - though stinky pits are still sometimes involved," the Warden said. "But I'm getting ahead of myself. We will get to the main re-education rooms soon enough. But even here, notice how everything is tuned to focus on rehabilitation."

She pointed at the game of Twister - where right then one of the slender blonde contestants was struggling desperately to remain aloft, while one of her smirking and curvaceous ebony-skinned opponents repeatedly slammed her ample dark butt-cheeks over against the blonde's flat but struggling belly.

"Those two Finnish murder-sluts came in here all full of piss and vinegar," she said. "But already they have started to learn to settle their differences in a more agreeable fashion." Her smirk broadened. "And when they lose - which they will, the Jet Twins are just playing with them and have them totally sharked - they're going to get that point driven home even deeper."

"You allow those sorts of shenanigans in your prison?" Valkyrie asked, incredulous.

Warden Bunny shrugged. "No one made them bet their cunts," she said. "Now, let's go."

She set off further down the corridor. Heads craning back to take a last few gaping looks into the habitation dome, they set off after her.

"What do you think, Valiant Valkyrie?" Daring Diva asked, nodding back towards the windows slowly receding behind them. "Do you think one of them is the Prizm's target?"

Valkyrie's face twisted into a scowl, and she shook her head. "No - not with so many others around. Besides, while very wicked, none of those ladies are really all that powerful. If the Prizm need a super-womb, they can probably do better. Let's keep our eyes open for someone more likely."

Daring Diva and Sun Idol nodded at this.

"We have three such domes," Warden Bunny continued as she strode on, apparently oblivious to their whispered conversation behind her. "We mix and match girls - break up or combine teams, et cetera - to try to keep things balanced properly. But there are also solitary rooms for girls too ornery, or too powerful, to go into the general pool. You won't see those - they're not on the tour for obvious reasons. But, you will see some of their occupants. Our next stop is the re-education classrooms... and while the regular girls are generally in there in groups during the day, at night, we have the big bad babes in one at a time - they don't get to see the sun much anyways, so it's not like they notice the difference. Oh, and by the way - they're mostly in their original costumes, not standard uniforms. We find that's often more effective for rehabilitating their type, anyways."

"Big bad babes, huh?" Valkyrie asked, rolling her eyes, as they approached the next big one-way mirror. "Like who?"

"I dunno, does she count?" Warden Bunny asked, pointing into the one-way window before them and smirking.

Curious, Valkyrie and her colleagues advanced to look in - and gasped.

Through the window they looked down into a large, finely appointed kitchen. It looked like the sort of kitchen that would appear in a high-budget cooking show, and was large enough that it could accomodate a dozen at least.

But right now, it had only a single inmate laboring away - surrounded by roughly a half-dozen truncheon-armed guards who were watching her warily from a distance. The one female in the room had skin of pure alabaster, long blood-red hair flowing down around her, and a figure to rival Valiant Valkyrie's own. As Bunny had mentioned instead of a standard-issue uniform, she wore her usual outfit, which consisted of an extremely skimpy high-leg red bikini, with long red gloves and red thigh-boots that connected to her scoop-front bikini panty by garters; the whole of it decorated here and there with golden droplet-shapes - symbolizing the blood she loved to bathe in.