Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But on top of all that she wore a frilly apron, brief enough that it still left her tits spilling out up top and the crotch of her crimson panties visibly beneath the frilly hem below - and, gasping and blushing was with great difficulty attempting to use a bag of icing to extend a row of colorful sweet flowers around the edge of a tall multi-tiered wedding cake.

"The... the Contessa deVer!" Daring Diva gasped widely, her eyes going wide in shock as she recognized the sinister arch-villainess with a gasp.

"In the living flesh," Warden Bunny cooed, still directing their gaze, entirely unnecessarily through the window. "Or, well... whatever she is," she said, shrugging. The Contessa was not undead exactly - but for a demonic sorceress of her caliber, the distinction could get a little arbitrary.

"Oh... oh s-suffering Sif..." Valiant Valkyrie whispered, her eyes wide and staring in shock.

"How did such a powerful witch as she end up in here?!" Sun Idol gasped, her eyes blinking wide behind her mask.

"Oh, simple," Warden Bunny cooed, smiling. "She came out of some dark portal or something to Broodhaven, to try to fuck some shit up. Drain some souls, bathe in the blood of virgins, I don't know, whatever uppity nonsense she's into. A certain upstanding citizen who will remain nameless tracked her down. She clearly didn't think he was much of a threat, but she learned the hard way how easy it is for a real man to put even a hell-slut like her in her place."

"Oh... oh my Goddess..." Daring Diva gasped, staring.

Looking on from one side, Warden Bunny smirked. "I'm admittedly a little fuzzy on my applied cosmology," she said. "But I don't think she quiiite qualifies. But do keep that one handy, for later..."

As the three heroines watched, wide-eyed, through the one way window, the alabaster-skinned ultra-villainess slowly sculpted the last few icing roses around the top tier of her cake. Reaching out with trembling fingers, she used her long blood-red fingernails to delicately adjust a few of the flowers. Then, reaching down, she grabbed up a small piece of plastic. Lifting it up, holding her breath, the buxom villainess went up on tiptoe and went to add it to the top of the cake. She slid it in, then stepped back.

The heroines gasped, as they realized what they were seeing. At the top of the cake, stood a little plastic couple. On one side, a broad-shouldered and dark-cowled figure that looked almost exactly like the Boarman. On the other, the Contessa herself - wearing a long princess-length wedding veil hanging back to her jutting thong-clad ass, and clutching a bouquet just before her wide supple golden-blood-drop-decorated belly.

Stepping back from her completed work, the Contessa gazed upon it. Her full blood-red lips hung open, quivering, as her huge pure-silvery eyes gazed upon it as if in awe. Then slowly a tremble of fury shivered across her face, and her gorgeous features twisted into a tormented and frustrated scowl.

"No!" she moaned. "No... no matter how beautiful I make it, he will never come! He will never come!"

Lashing out with her fists, she struck the cake, making it explode. Then her full blood-red lips quivering in fury, she dug her long-nailed fingers into its fluffy icing-laced flesh, rending through it as if she was ripping the guts out of some fallen hell-beast. "He will never come! He will never make an honest hell-queen out of me!" she hissed.

Coils of glowing scarlet energy started to writhe down her arms.

"Oh, shit!" one of the guards yelped.

"The prisoner has become ornery!" another said.

Advancing upon her, the guards tried to use their shock-truncheons on her. But at the approach of the first, the Contessa whirled around and snarled like a furious she-vixen - giving the silently watching heroines a stunning look at her red-with-golden-drops-thong-clad ass in the process.

"No!" the blood-red-haired beauty hissed, her pure silver eyes crackling with fury. "You will not keep me from him!"

Raising her hand, she extended out a single long-nailed finger, and shot a beam of crimson energy into his chest. The guard moaned in dismay - and a moment later melted into a puddle of goo, spilling out of his uniform, before her high-heeled feet.

"Fuck!" a guard standing next to what was left of the first said, staring.

But she could not get them all. Even as she seethed sultrily over the puddle of their former comrade, two more guards leaped up from behind and jabbed her in each of her enormous pure-white buns with their shock-prods.

"Aigggh!" the Contessa shrieked, her pure-silver eyes going wide.

Unfortunately, the shocks just seemed to piss her off. Whirling she glared at the two pudgy guards she found before her.

"You are not worthy to lick his boots - or mine!" she hissed at them.

She pointed one finger each at the crotches of their uniforms. A moment later both guards whimpered, shock-prods trembling in their hands and eyes rolling up - as wisps of red smoke began to rise up out of their pants, from where their dicks had once been.

The example of their three comrades, however, just drove the remaining guards to further desperation.

"Get her down, get her down!" another yelped.

Four guards were left. Surging forward, they fell upon the preening Contessa like desperate jackals upon a proud yet battered lioness. They struck her with their shock-prods again and again, and the combined effect began to tell. Gasping deeply, her body shivering almost as if in the midst of a very different form of stimulation, the exalted evil beauty slowly sank to her thigh-booted knees in their midst. But though she was down, she was not out. Doors flew open and more guards rushed in - which was fortunate, because even as she was in the process of being subdued a wisp of the Contessa's blood-red sorcery leaped almost unconsciously from her fingers, struck one of her tormentors in his chest, and in instant had reduced him to little more than a spray of viscera across a nearby stainless-steel prep table.

"Are... are we going to have to intervene?" Sun Idol whispered, watching worriedly. Her own buxom creamy flesh shivered in its straining, proud sun-patterned bikini. Even for one of her vaunted power, having never faced her before she was not certain that her bullet-proof curves would prove any more resistant to the Contessa's hell-magic than the poor men whose demise she was witnessing through the glass.

But Warden Bunny shook her head - seeming about as concerned over what she was witnessing before her as she would have watching someone wipe up the aftermath of a coffee spill in the break room.

"Nah," she said. "They've just about got the silly little slut under control. Watch."

"She's down, but not out!" one of the guards yelped. "Quick - remind her of her place!"

"Right!" another said

Dropping his prod - leaving the others, plus the arriving reinforcements, to keep the gasping ultra-beauty distracted by arc after arc of electricity coursing through her immaculate invincible flesh - he reached down. From behind the prep table she had been working at, he produced a large wooden paddle, engraved with strange runes. Swinging it down, he delivered a mighty wallop onto Contessa deVer's enormous, uplifted, thong-clad buns.

"Ooh!" the mighty villainess gasped, her face writhing with greater torment than all the prods put together, as she was mystically spanked. But she did not seem to resist, as he delivered unto her another swat.

"Are you being a bad girl?" he asked her. Sweating bullets, he hefted the paddle back up over his shoulder, and then brought it down onto her flawless ass as if he were trying to send her through the one-way window before them. But all this accomplished, against the Contessa's magical and immaculate backside, was to make her huge silky buns jiggle spectacularly under the deep impact of the paddle. "Say it!" he said.

"Oh!" the hell-sorceress gasped, licking her lips, as she received another swat. Then she nodded. "Yes!" she moaned - her buns deforming under another devastating spanking. "Yes! Yes, I... I am being a bad girl!" she admitted, her voluptuous body shivering upon its knees far more from the chastisement than the shock prods that were still being pressed against her.

"Will he marry a bad girl?" another guard asked, taking the paddle from the sweating first. Then, using both arms, he delivered another thunderous swat onto the Contessa's enormous perfect ass.

"Oooh!" the powerful arch-villainess whimpered. And then, the faintest trace of a pink blush appearing upon her pure white cheeks, she thrashed her head back and forth - her long blood-red hair shaking like the wind was going through it. "No!" she admitted in a wail. "No! He... he will not!"

"So what are you going to do?" the guard said, and then gave her another furious swat - as if he was trying to break her. All this accomplished was to make her big round buns jiggle to either side of her thong a little bit more wildly than before.

The Contessa licked her lips, and then moaned. "I... I will be good!" she promised. "I will... I will be a good girl!"

"Do good girls go back to their cell peacefully, without breaking anything - or anyone - else?" the guard asked. He traced his paddle over her buns, giving her a taste of it - but not continuing her punishment just yet.

Contessa deVer took a deep breath, making her huge breasts heave and jostle in her red droplet-decorated bra, and then glumly nodded. "Yes..." she whispered. "Good girls... allow themselves to be imprisoned once more... even.... even by weak unworthy mortals such as you..."

"Then stand up, and show us what a good girl you are - by letting us chain you," the guard said.

The Contessa shivered - and then slowly complied. A couple over-eager guards gave her another couple touches with their shock-prods as she rose - but these seemed to have almost no effect upon her. Soon the buxom villainess stood regally amidst the ring of mortal guards, who gaped up at her in their ill-fitting uniforms. She heaved a deep breath, pausing to brush a bit of her hair back into place - even though it looked super-naturally perfect regardless of its configuration - and then, gasping sultrily, obediently crossed her nigh-invincible hands behind her hourglass-shaped back.

Picking up a rune-encrusted pair of cuffs and collar that had lain to one side while she worked, the guards swiftly put them back on her. The Contessa gasped softly as her all-powerful curves were once more bound and shackled, both literally and by the spells bound to her restraints. Soon she stood with the heels of her long boots fettered together, her hands cuffed behind her, and a thick collar on her neck, from which a long leash extended. But, a chill running down her back, Valiant Valkyrie was left with the distinct impression that if she had really wanted to the arch-villainess could still have sent beams of red energy shooting out of her silvery eyes to melt all the remaining guards where they stood.

But instead, her long lashes blinked... and her eyes started to leak a few tears.

"Why... why doesn't he come to me?" she whispered. Her voluptuous hips squirmed, as if in desperate memory of something. "Even... even one night... would mean so much to me..." she whispered, softly.

Looking first at the mournful murderous beauty, the surviving guards exchanged glances.

"Maybe if you make your cake even better next time... you can get his attention," one of them suggested.

Contessa deVer whimpered softly at this. The expression upon her gorgeous face seemed to momentarily despair, that this was all they had to offer. But then, she slowly nodded.

"Yes," she whispered softly, looking down at the floor. "You are right." She licked her lips. "I... I have not yet proven myself good and obedient enough. I must work much harder, if I am ever to prove myself worthy of affection."

Looking at each other, the expressions upon the guards' faces appeared dubious at this prospect. But they also seemed highly reluctant to tell the emotionally distraught arch-villainess of their visibly obvious doubts.

"That's right," the guard holding her leash said. He gave it a little tug. "Now let's get your big white butt back to your cell, so you can think about what you've done."

The Contessa gasped softly. It was clear for a moment, from the way that her gorgeous alabaster-pale body remained stock-still despite the thrashing of her leash, that despite the arcane bonds weakening her they could not have moved her an inch if she did not permit it. But then, slowly, she nodded.

"Thank you..." she said.

Voluptuous hips swaying, she obediently allowed herself to be led away back to her cell. As she did so, eyes still downcast, she licked her lips. Then, when she was halfway around the room, she looked up.

"When I am back in my cell..." the droplet-bedecked sorceress asked, hopefully, "may... may I please have one of my larger toys? I... I must practice some more, if I am to show him proper gratitude with my mouth... should he ever grace me with his love again."

The guards glanced around... and at this they chuckled.

"Only if you promise to practice in clear view of the cameras..." one said.

The Contessa gasped, and then nodded eagerly. "Of course," she said, as she was led out the door. "I care not about that..."

The eager chortles of the guards at this were cut short, as the steel door slid automatically back into place after her voluptuous thong-clad ass had passed through it.

The three heroines were left gaping in shock through the one-sided window, while the warden stood beside them, hands on her hips, and smirked.

"What... what the in the name of the Sun..." Sun Idol whispered at last, speaking for the other two.

The three heroines turned and looked at each other. From the expressions on their faces, there was much about what they had just witnessed that needed to be discussed. But some of it could not be said before the smirking gaze and listening ears of the Warden. So instead, they focused on what could.

"That... that was four casualties to deal with one villainess..." Daring Diva whispered, pointing. The puddle that remained of one guard and the splattered gore of the other were still clearly visible within the room. The two who had had scarlet smoke rising from their pants had been led away with the others, but from the high-pitched whimpering of their voices and some distraught murmured comments, it was clear that neither man had been left anything resembling a manhood inside his pants. "How... how do you stay in guards?!"

Warden Bunny smirked.

"While there are some more picked men who watch the watchmen, as it were," she purred, "the vast majority of our regular interior guards are actually inmates themselves, of a sort. Common convicts from other prisons in the state, they sign a special release and submit to some voluntary chemical treatments to be allowed to 'transfer' here. Which you might think they wouldn't go for, but we have some glossy brochures showing them what they'll be guarding," she said, nodding back towards the scantily-clad-body-filled room they had seen first, "and wouldn't you know it we always have a waiting list long enough to fill us up ten times over, should we need it. Which... on occasion we have."

Sun Idol gasped at this, squirming in her straining bikini. Then, her brow furrowed.

"But... but with so many common thugs placed next to so many beautiful women," she said, nodding towards the remains of the criminals-turned-guards within, "you must get many problems with the guards trying to... to 'mess with' your prisoners... do you not?"

Warden Bunny shrugged.

"As you've just seen, the far more common problem is our ladies making a mess out of our dudes," she said. "But as to your earlier point, well... as a matter of fact, that chemical treatment I mentioned turns them almost completely impotent. So no, we don't have any problems with them trying to rape our ladies if that's what you're implying. Although they do have just enough of their old urges left to really want to watch, as you just overheard - which, I must say, is a mighty convenient trait to have among your guards!"

Valiant Valkyrie gasped at this, and shook her head.

"But if the men know they are going to be impotent," she whispered, "what... what possible attraction could there be in being in a facility full of busty scantily-clad women?!"

Warden Bunny smirked, her broad hips wiggling back and forth under her skirt with relish.

"Well, the part where that happens is clearly laid out for them in eight-point font on page thirty-seven of the release they sign. Is it really my fault if almost none of them bother to read it?"

"Legally, no," Daring Diva allowed, shivering in her own bikini as she contemplated the gory remains of the guards within. "But... ethically..."

Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on," she said. "They were a bunch of thugs, thieves and rapists before they came to us. You lot run-around engaging in cathartic recreational beatings of just their sort every single night. Don't even try to lie - I used to be one of you, remember? You know you love that shit. And now you suddenly grow a bleeding heart for them? Give me a break."

Turning, she nodded further down the corridor.

"C'mon," she said. "Show's over here for tonight, and I don't have until dawn to get your asses through here!"

Her hot-pink-clad ass turned and sauntered away further down the hallway. The three Beachport heroines followed... but at a sufficient distance to hold a quiet whispered conversation to themselves.

"Did you see that?" Sun Idol gasped, her eyes wide and her buxom body shivering in her bikini. "Okay, yes, so she might not be a 'real' goddess... but she is very powerful all the same. I have read much about her, her ancient heart is very wicked. And yet somehow the Boarman made her completely smitten with him. How can that be!?"

The look on her pretty Japanese face said a little bit more than her words had. It said 'if that can happen to an ancient sorceress... what chance do I have to avoid the same fate?' And, deep deep down inside her buxom hips, the deeper question... of whether she actually wanted to avoid whatever had endeared the arch-villainess so deeply at all. Seeing these unspoken points etched upon her friend's lovely face, Valiant Valkyrie shook her head instinctively and emphatically.

"Point of order!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed back. "We don't know which 'he' it was she was referring to!"

At this, Daring Diva rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on!" she said. "It's Broodhaven. There is only one 'he' worth speaking of here!"

"Still! You don't actually know!" Valiant Valkyrie said, waving her finger chastisingly at the other two - as if also trying to cast a spell of her own, to ward off any thoughts unfitting of a true superheroine. "And besides... she's some sort of supernatural creature. The rules are different for them. More power, but also more weaknesses. Do you honestly think there is anything a mere man like the Boarman could possess, that would so thoroughly tame real women such as we?!"

At this, both of the other heroines appeared taken aback. Then, slowly, they nodded.

"That's a good point," Daring Diva admitted.

"You're damn right it is!" Valkyrie said, stomping her boot decisively, as if flattening any idea of the Boarman's adequacy and grinding it to paste against the floor. Then their boots continued on, following in Warden Bunny's wake.

As chance would have it, at that moment they reached the next window - ending further opportunities for discreet private conversation for the time being. Advancing past it, Warden Bunny whirled and gestured into it like a game show hostess inviting her contestants to review the prizes on offer.