Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, suffering Sif!" Valkyrie gasped, one gloved hand rising up to hover before her own lips, as she beheld one of her old enemies. "How... how long has she been in Hyboria?"

"Quite some time," Warden Bunny cooed. "Like Jailbait she's one of our lifers at this point - how do you think we keep the gardens looking so nice? Though she acts out enough she still stays in the prison, not over here. But, her gardening duties aren't exactly the only thing that's uh, binding her down - as you can see!"

For Orchid's mere presence was hardly the most shocking thing the heroines were seeing. Sitting in a plush chair the voluptuous villainess was wearing the bottom half of her trademark skimpy bikini upon her curvy hips - which appeared to be, and was, made of many curling and interlocking vines and flowers. She also had an array of natural flowers in her hair, and wore still more as jewelry. But she was not wearing her matching bra. This was instead folded neatly over the arm of her chair. In her arms the Princess of Flowers held a small baby, perhaps a few months of age, with a shock of red hair. She held it cradled gently up against her enormous bare left breast, gasping softly as it suckled the life-giving milk out of her considerable natural reservoirs.

"Ahh..." Warden Bunny said, watching proudly. "Nothing like mother's milk, right from the source, for a growing young lad..."

"You bring her over here for every feeding?" Sun Idol asked, incredulously. "Isn't that like... every three hours at that age?"

Warden Bunny shook her head. "For most of our incarcerated baby-mammas, direct feeding is a special treat she gets to have once a day if she's been good. Otherwise her spawn gets it from the common pool, like all the others."

Valiant Valkyrie licked her lips. Her buxom body squirmed in her jacket and panties, dreading the answer - but she had to ask anyways. "C-common pool?" she said. "What's that?"

Warden Bunny smirked. "Oh, we make all our girls go on the milking machines multiple times per day. If they're lactating, which is like, eighty percent of our population. More often, if they've been bad. And, let's just say... we haven't had to purchase formula to keep this place running in years."

Valkyrie gasped at this. But she did not continue the conversation for at that moment Orchid's infant let out a tiny moan and detached his little lips from her gigantic breast. A couple tiny droplets leaked from her pink tip, and his little tongue slid out to lap them up, but there was no more where that came from.

"You're dry," one of the watching guards said, gruffly. "Put him back and let's get you back to your dome." A small bassinet on wheels stood to one side, waiting to take Orchid's son back to the communal nursery.

But Orchid promptly shook her gorgeous flower-bedecked head. "No!" she protested softly. "He's still hungry. I can tell..."

Shifting the little mewling infant around in her arms, he swapped him around to her right breast. This one, having not already been drained, appeared considerably more full and taut than her bouncy, depleted left.

"C'mon," Orchid cooed, stroking her tiny child's head, her fingers running through the little wisps of his hair. "Get what you need..."

The little infant blinked its sleepy eyes a few times... and then its expression grew wide, as if in awe, as it beheld the enormous and supernaturally-bountiful breast presented before it. It licked its tiny lips. Then, with a hungry little mewl, it slid its head forward and latched. A moment later, its tiny lips working furiously around Orchid's engorged pink teat, it began to take yet more of her milk in spurt after spurt down its tiny gullet. As her breast distended slightly under its furious suction, Orchid squirmed, her buxom hips wiggling upon her seat in her tiny floral panties, and cooed with wonder.

"That's good," the Princess of Flowers cooed softly, her smile broadening, as more and more of her life-giving energy was sucked away into her son. "At this rate, you'll be even healthier than the first..."

At this, a quiver quickly broke out across Warden Bunny's face. She shook her head, decisively. "Okay," she said. "You ladies have seen enough. Let's get moving."

She ushered the heroines away from the window, and led them through another security door. Soon they were on their way back down the sunken enclosed walkway back to the main prison building.

"There is obviously much more to Happy Echoes than we have seen," Warden Bunny said airily as they walked. "We keep most of our blessings here until majority, so there are individual dorms for the older kids, dining rooms, classrooms. That said, given the late hour, there's not much to see that wouldn't be intruding on teens in their bedrooms... and I don't get the impression this part of the facility is of particularly high interest to you anyways."

She glanced back, to the three heroine's buxom scantily-clad bodies, and their broad fertile bellies, and smirked.

"At least, not yet..." she cooed softly.

Bringing them back into the prison, they went back through a couple rooms they had already been in and then down another sunken enclosed walkway, shorter than the first.

"Last stop," she said, "our specialized hospital facilities..."

Valiant Valkyrie signaled to the others, and the three champions of Beachport drew close together behind the Warden's curvy back. "This is it," she said. "If our deductions are correct, this is the part of the facility the Dark Prizm will need to have access to. So we need to find a way to jump this tour and explore around ourselves - and quick!"

"One of you two create a distraction," Daring Diva advised. "I'll sneak her badge out of her pocket. I have a tool in my utility belt to clone it."

"Great!" Valkyrie said.

Speaking of her badge, as they approached another security door at the end of the enclosed walkway Warden Bunny pulled it out to open the door, then turned around.

"Just to warn you, the next part of our tour is going to be a little different," she said. "We cannot have viewing areas here the way we do in the other two buildings - medical privacy laws are far too strict for that, even for career criminals. So we are going to be moving through the same hallways everyone else is in. We will be visiting just a few select rooms where the patient has signed a waiver permitting viewing, or are deemed... not subject to those laws by virtue of not being sufficiently human. In the meantime you need to be on your best behavior, and for God's sake don't touch anything. Got it?"

"I understand!!" Sun Idol said.

"Who do you think we are, that you need to tell us that?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, indignantly, hands upon her buxom hips.

Warden Bunny smirked. "I don't have to think - I know exactly what you are, which is why I said what I did. Now, follow me."

She led them into the halls of the attached hospital. It was not busy, but as she had warned they were in the general hallways of the facility, and in the distance they could see a couple of scrub-clad nurses moving down the hallway.

"So this is a general women's hospital," Warden Bunny said. "We handle regular checkups and pap smears and the like for our inmates - and can call outside surgeons into our high-security O.R. if need be for special procedures. But the vast majority of the facility is devoted to obstetrics for reasons that by now should be obvious. So our first stop... is going to be a birthing."

"Oh, how wonderful!" Sun Idol gasped.

Daring Diva gave her an odd look. "You clearly haven't actually seen one recently..." she muttered.

Warden Bunny led them through the halls. They passed a nurse's station, and down a bank of birthing rooms. They could tell they were getting close to the correct one as the sounds of screaming started to get louder and louder.

"Keep back," Warden Bunny advised them, as she turned the doorknob.

They entered. The heroines gasped, almost knocked over by the sounds of moaning and squealing that started to instantly wash over them. Trembling, they came forward and, with Warden Bunny, stood at the edge of the room.

Within, a buxom blonde woman was laid out in the bed. Though she was currently naked save for a hospital gown and a mask, based on her golden blonde hair, extremely shapely body, and the mask and the trademark-emblazoned bra and panties hanging up nearby, it was easy enough to recognize her as the notorious thief and sometime anti-heroine known as Vixa. Her already ample breasts were even bigger than normal, to accompany the huge bulge in her belly. The voluptuous vixen must have ventured from her usual prowling zones in Monaco, Dubai, and in Beachport's wealthiest seaside districts, to try and slip in and empty Broodhaven of some of its valuables. If so she was now paying the customary price for straying into the Boarman's territory.

Around her sweaty squealing form a small squad of nurses bustled, while a suited-up OB/GYN knelt down beneath her ass. Her sleek legs were spread wide, her bare feet trembling in stirrups. Beneath her neatly-trimmed golden-blonde bush, her naked pussy was already dilating considerably.

"Oh, good!" Warden Bunny said, her eyes lighting up at the sight. "She's almost ready." She flagged down a passing nurse, briefly. "How long has she been in labor?" she asked.

The nurse glanced at the clock, and did some quick mental arithmetic. "Twenty hours total, but serious contractions for about the last ten," she answered.

"Fuck," Daring Diva said, staring at the lithe, screaming, shivering beauty in horror.

But the contractions kept coming, and as they did the crown of the baby's head slowly appeared in between the lips of the Vixa's pussy. It spread wider and wider, until, biting her lip and whimpering, the platinum-blonde villainess looked stunned.

"Oh... oh fuck!" she whimpered, her eyes wide and dazed. "I... I haven't been spread like this since... since... since he... oh GODDD!!!" Then she fell back into helpless non-verbal screaming as another contraction hit, and the baby's head pushed out a little further between the straining lips of her pussy.

"Are you absolutely sure about the epidural dear?" one of the nurses asked her politely. "It's not too late.... quite."

Vixa's lips trembled, and tears leaked from her eyes, but then she shook her masked head back and forth, even as it shivered. "No... no, I... I want to feel... every... every... oh FUCK!"

Her body gave another push. The watching heroines gasped in horror, as before their wide eyes the Vixa's pussy spread impossibly wide. Then, with one last contraction the baby slipped through and began to scream.

The superheroines gasped and stood in a row, feeling like they were floating in space and watching from another dimension, as around them bedlam ensued. The baby was pulled out the rest of the way, the cord snipped, and it was taken away to be quickly cleaned and weighed. Vixa was left sprawled and stunned for a few seconds, her pussy gaping wide... as the placenta eventually followed the baby out. Then at last her devastatingly over-stretched vagina started to come back together. Meanwhile, beneath her curvy buttocks, she had been forced to completely empty her bowels - and a nurse leaned in.

"Let me just wipe this up for you dear," the nurse cooed, taking care of her mess. She smirked slightly. "You'll be doing plenty of that yourself, for the next few years," she added slyly.

At last the baby was brought back to its mother and laid upon her ample chest. Too tired to do much else, the golden-blonde beauty stared down at her progeny. Then she reached up and stroked his face slightly as it blinked back up at her - having momentarily grown tired of crying and instead just taking in his strange new surroundings.

"He has his eyes..." Vixa whispered softly.

Warden Bunny smirked. Then she turned her head. "Okay, show's over," she whispered. "Let's leave our new mother to bond with her little blessing."

Obeying without question, the heroines filed out of the room and stood around silently for a few seconds, still looking a bit stunned. As they did so a call crackled through the PA system calling for preparations in O.R. number one. Two nurses with face masks and hair coverings in place rushed past - and then turned their heads briefly to stare at the two heroines. One reached up quickly to tuck her bright green hair back inside her hairnet. Then, turning, they hustled quickly away again. The heroines, still wearing thousand-yard stares as they processed what they had just seen, failed in any way to notice. Even though they witnessed the birth of fast-growing monsters often enough, the 'real thing' was if anything far more traumatic and affecting.

"Okay," Warden Bunny said. "This just about concludes our tour. One last stop. But it's a doozy."

She took them down a couple hallways, into a relatively quiet section of the hospital. Pulling out her badge, she touched it to a non-descript door.

Inside was a bare and windowless hospital room. It had a single occupant, a woman strapped down naked to a wheeled hospital bed in the center of the room. A brace of IV's and beeping monitors lay around her. The heroines approached and stared.

She was of obvious Asian descent. Though she was naked, on a nearby rack hung what appeared to be a white Chinese gown in an ancient style, ordained with pearls that glowed softly and with embroidery in nine different colors. Her skin was alabaster pale and her lips cherry-red. Her long hair was done up in an ornate style that towered up over her the same height as her head itself, with nine jade statuettes of dragons embedded in it, poking out in a manner not unlike a crown. If all this were not enough, a faintly phosphorescent reddish-gold mist seemed constantly to billow around her.

The mysterious Chinese woman had a clear gas mask fitted over her face which, in addition to the multiple IV's in her veins, was obviously keeping her heavily sedated. Several monitors lay around her, beeping softly.

"This," Warden Bunny said, staring down at the unconscious pale-skinned and raven-haired beauty, "near as we can tell, is Jiutian Xuannu - the 'Dark Lady', an ancient Chinese goddess of war, sex, and immortality. She came here a few years ago and fucked some shit up in Broodhaven's Chinatown. The Boarma- er, I mean, one particular heroic citizen who remains anonymous - figured out how to handle her. But no-one else can. You can't kill her. Last time she got loose the guards put like eighty rounds into her and not one of them had left so much as a scratch a few seconds later."

Reaching out, she stroked the slumbering goddess's cheek lightly, and then shook her head.

"I don't know what her original bitch was about but, as you can imagine, whenever she wakes up now she's also quite pissed about that whole 'got imprisoned by mortals' thing. So, our only real option is to keep her permanently comatose... which is why she's over here, and not in the prison. The only exception is that every once in a while, a particular rehabilitation specialist will come and take another crack at her. No luck so far, we always just have to put her right back under once he's through, before she starts going all Twelve Plagues of Egypt on us - or whatever the Ancient Chinese equivalent of that would be. Not really eager to find out."

"Rehabilitation specialist?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, sharply. "Which rehabilitation specialist?!"

Warden Bunny smirked. "That's not information I'm at liberty to disclose," she answered primly.

Valiant Valkyrie looked back and forth at her two comrades. At an unspoken signal, they leaned closer.

"This is definitely it," she whispered softly to them, while Bunny seemed distracted studying her most powerful inmate. "The Prizm needs a superhuman womb for their stolen seed. What better than that of an actual goddess? Plus, she's already sedated and everything. She has to be their target."

"Agreed," Daring Diva said. "But what are we going to do?"

"I'll think of something," Valiant Valkyrie promised. "Just watch closely and be ready to follow up!"

"Okay!" Sun Idol affirmed.

"What are you three whispering about?" Warden Bunny asked, looking up. She wrinkled her nose suspiciously, upon seeing them whispering like naughty conspiring schoolgirls, across the unconscious Chinese goddess from her.

"Nothing," Valiant Valkyrie said swiftly, straightening back up.

"Just speculating about her hair, is all," Daring Diva said, thinking fast as she did the same.

"How do you shampoo her and get it back into that form?" Sun Idol asked, curiously, pointing to the elaborate dragon-decorated styling.

"Oh," Warden Bunny said. She looked as well, and then shrugged. "Yeah, that's a goddess thing too I suppose. It always looks like that. You can spill a pint of coffee into it and it will still look and smell like she just washed. You can hack at it with a razor blade, and it will look just like that seconds later. No bad hair days - ever. Lucky bitch. Now, let's go."

She led them back out of the room, and into the hallway - making sure the security door closed firmly behind them.

"Okay," she said, leading them away back down the hall. "Well, that pretty much concludes our tour. I can drop you off at the gift shop if you'd like to buy some of our branded toys and lingerie - perfect for spicing up your boring bedrooms. Though knowing you girls, I doubt you've had a nice straight-up 'conjugal visit' in years, so that would probably just be a waste. But other than that, I'm afraid I really am quite busy, so..."

As she spoke, Valkyrie was trying to think of how best to cause a distraction. But as it turned out, she didn't have to think at all. As she walked beside the Warden, her head turned to look down a side hallway they were passing - and her eyes suddenly went wide as way down at the other end she saw something, or more precisely some one, entering a distant door, that briefly rendered her speechless. Then her jaw dropped and she skidded to a halt.

"What... what the... in the depths of Muspelheim is SHE doing here?!" Valiant Valkyrie whispered, shocked. Then, face twisting up with suspicious fury, without another word the Golden Goddess whirled around and started marching off down the hall, away from the rest.

Warden Bunny yelped. "Hey!" she said. "This is a maximum-security fucking medical facility! C-come back here!"

She took off in hot pursuit. But Valkyrie had a good head start, and a visibly befuddled Sun Idol, whether by accident or design, dodged repeatedly back and forth but each time ending up right in front of her, before Bunny just swore and made a long arc all the way around her.

Arriving at the door she had seen, Valiant Valkyrie threw it open. Then she stood in the doorway, her hand trembling on the handle, and stared.

Within was a small examination room. Inside it was a long reclining chair, that faced away from the door and towards a large television mounted on the wall. Beside the chair a tech sat at a workstation, facing a computer. At Valiant Valkyrie's entrance the tech, a graying woman in her fifties wearing scrubs, looked up and stared in shock. But the occupant of the chair could not see, facing away and still staring breathlessly at the screen.

"Who is it?" Vestal asked, as her voluptuous naked teen bottom wiggled nervously against the soft fabric of the seat.

At that moment, Warden Bunny showed up. She gave a brief tug at Valkyrie - but realizing that with her power belt she was going to have no luck moving the mighty heroine by force, and that the Queen of Valor's brain seemed to have shut down entirely at what she was seeing, the Warden instead peeked around Valkyrie's arm. Catching her technician's eye, she reached up and tapped a vertical finger repeatedly to her lips, advising her on how to respond.