Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tech swallowed. Then she turned back to her own workstation.

"Just... just a nurse checking on a couple things," she advised her patient. "She'll be gone soon enough, pay her no mind. Now, are you comfortable?"

Vestal squirmed, and then nodded. Her head rested back against the angled back of her seat - the high wings of which worked further to ensure she did not actually see who it was that was watching.

"Yes," the raven-haired, eighteen-year-old beauty said.

"The goo's not too cold?" the technician asked.

Vestal shook her head, eyes still glued to the screen. "Not at all," she said.

"Alright, then let's get started," the technician said.

And, reaching out, she pressed the sensor wand of her ultrasound up against Vestal's broad flat belly, and began to sweep back and forth. It didn't take long.

"There we are," the technician said.

"Oh... oh my God..." Vestal whispered, hand rising up to her lips. Her eyes leaked tears, staring up in awe, as the live ultrasound image of the little fetus growing inside her began to twitch live upon her screen. Its tiny head was in profile, the microscopic arms waving back and forth. She shook her head, in wonder. "It's... oh my God, it really is in there..." she whispered.

The technician smiled softly. "First time seeing it?" she asked, still exploring around with her wand - checking it for completeness before she began her diagnostic measurements.

Vestal nodded, eyes still shining.

Standing in the doorway, Valiant Valkyrie's reaction was no less disbelieving - although judging by the expressions flickering across her otherwise stunned-stupid face, her emotions were roughly the opposite of those filling her ward and sidekick.

Lifting up on tiptoe, Warden Bunny put her lips near Valkyrie's ear.

"This is a serious fucking violation of her medical privacy rights," she pointed out. "You need to leave, now."

Recovering enough to turn her head, Valkyrie did so - her blue eyes still glued to the tiny fetus squirming inside her sidekick's womb upon the screen before her. "I am her guardian..." she pointed out, softly but fiercely.

"Not anymore you're not," Warden Bunny retorted. "She's of age now. Whether you want to admit it or not."

Valiant Valkyrie swallowed, and then nodded. Slowly, she backed out of the room.

The technician glanced up again. "The nurse is leaving now, dear," she said, still sweeping with her wand.

Vestal, still gaping up at the images on the screen in wonder, did not bother to reply.

Outside in the hall, Valkyrie stared into the distance. Standing before her, Warden Bunny glared, her hands folded beneath her breasts. Then, at her old rival's visible distress and discomfort, she could not help but let a little smirk slowly spread across her lips.

"You didn't know until now, I take it?" she asked, in a subtly taunting coo.

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, and then slowly shook her head. "How... how could she keep this from me?" she asked in a soft hollow voice.

Warden Bunny's smirk broadened. "Well, just a guess," she said. "But given how you're reacting now, I'm going to say that whoever the father is... she doesn't think you would want her keeping it."

Valiant Valkyrie looked up sharply. "Do... do you know who dared to do THAT to my precious little girl?!" she asked, pointing into the ultrasound room in fury. "If so, you had better tell me now - or else!"

At her threat, Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "It's like first trimester, how the fuck would I know that? Even if I did - I just had to drag you out of there for a serious violation of medical privacy. Now you have the ovaries to ask me THAT?!"

Valiant Valkyrie seethed, but slowly nodded. She was somewhat mollified by the sight of a smirking Daring Diva, standing just behind the distracted Warden, quietly slipping her badge back into her pocket. She winked at Valkyrie across Bunny's pink shoulder, to let her know her job was done.

"Fair point," Valkyrie admitted. Taking a deep breath, she shoved the recent revelations about her sidekick aside as best she could. After all, there would be plenty of time to deal with that, later. As much as six months' worth, give or take...

Warden Bunny shook her head. "Let's get you sluts the fuck out of here," she said.

But at that moment her phone started beeping. Warden Bunny pulled it out of her other pocket, looked at it, and swore.

"Something else I have to deal with," she said, sliding the phone back into her pocket. "A Warden's duties are never done."

Escorting them as far as a nurse's station, Warden Bunny handed them off to two pudgy guards she found there.

"Take these three back to the main entrance and put them out," she directed.

Valkyrie spoke up. "Actually, I sent my car around," she said. "Service exit over here will work fine."

Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said. "As long as they leave, promptly. If they give you any trouble, don't hesitate to call the cops. I think they would just love to come and deal with them."

Warden Bunny strutted off, as fast as her long legs and short skirt would allow. Soon she was gone. The guards dutifully escorted the heroines to the service exit, and for the moment the heroines made a show of meekly following.

Soon enough they found themselves on a back loading dock. The guards got one last leering look at the Beachport babes' scantily-clad backsides, which even by their usual standards were quite spectacular. Then they let the door close. With a click and whirr they heard it lock automatically behind their rounded buns, leaving the three heroines outside and alone.

Daring Diva pulled a small device out of her belt. She changed settings briefly. Then she tested it on the lock. It promptly clicked open.

"Success!" Daring Diva said, seeing that her cloning of the Warden's passcard had worked.

"Good job," Valiant Valkyrie said. She looked around. "Let's not go right back in. Too obvious. Let's see if we can find another door."

The three heroines walked down the deserted dock and around a corner. There, still in a walled-in area facing a parking lot, next to some large air-handling equipment, they did indeed find another pair of doors. Based on the covered seating nearby, and the numerous stubbed-out butts littering the area, this one was mainly used by the staff for smoke breaks. The cloned card worked on it too, and soon they were back inside.

They found themselves in a back service corridor. Slinking forward, Valkyrie cracked open a white door, peeked out, and saw the main hospital hallways again.

"I think I recognize where we are," she said to the other two. "Follow me."

They did so. The heroines strutted openly down the hallway, hoping that any staff who saw them wouldn't know they were no longer supposed to be there. They passed two masked nurses, and did their best not to make eye contact.

Which meant they missed the little wisp of electric blue hair slipping out of the right-hand nurse's hairnet, and the lock of crimson hair from the left. The two 'nurses' turned and watched the oblivious heroines saunter further down the corridor, smirks visible behind their surgical masks. Then, snickering, they turned and ducked into another room.

Soon the heroines arrived at the door to the goddess's room. They opened it and went in.

"We need to lay a trap for them," Valkyrie said.

Suddenly a voice crackled on the room intercom. "I'm afraid it's a little late for that, idiots!" Rude Ruby's voice cackled- unmistakable despite the static.

"What?!" Valkyrie gasped, hands spreading out in shock to either side of her panty-clad hips.

But she didn't have time to make any more elaborate reaction. A moment later, with a soft 'thunk' all the power in the room went out. A few of the monitors, still running on battery backup, started blaring warning tones. But the main ventilation machine that kept the slumbering goddess pumped full of soporific gas promptly shut down, its bellows deflating with a sad wheeze. There was a backup power supply - and a couple sparks promptly flying out announced that the Prizm had preemptively sabotaged it. The gas flowing down to the goddess's mouth promptly stopped.

The Beachport heroines stood transfixed, momentarily unsure what to do. Within a few seconds, the fingers and toes of the previously comatose war goddess slowly twitched.

"Fuck..." Daring Diva whispered softly. The looks on the faces of her two comrades silently expressed similar sentiments.

Then, slowly, the eyelids of the slumbering goddess flickered, and then rose up - to reveal a sea of pure jet black like a moonless night. After a long period of dormancy the Dark Lady, Goddess of War and Sex, was awake once more.

Next Up: Valiant Valkyrie must deal with the Dark Prizm's plot again as she faces The Trap.