Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercom crackled again.

"How much did you get?" a voice asked her.

Spell-casting lips hanging open and quivering, Titania looked down at her buxom fertile hips, and mentally counted.

"Th-thirty eight dollars, and one parking ticket," she answered.

"Is that fair compensation for you dancing for our pleasure?" the voice crackled.

Her eyes flashing, Titania promptly shook her elfin head no - her platinum hair whipping and shimmering gloriously around her as she did so.

"Absolutely not!" the Queen of the Fairies hissed. "Under most circumstances, I would consider entire planets insufficient payment for giving a display as demeaning as this to unworthy cretins such as you... and would still send an army of winged warriors to exact fierce vengeance on any who dared exact such a demeaning price from me!"

"Interesting..." the voice crackled back. "May I remind you, your conqueror may be watching... so you should probably answer as if he is, just in case."

At this, Titania's wicked blue eyes went wide, and her entire face registered briefly with shock.

"Oh!" she gasped. Her half-naked body squirmed deliciously, at the very idea. Looking down, she studied the money stuffed into her thong, and then looked back up.

"In... in that case," she admitted softly, "I have been vastly overpaid... for I deserve to give that one all this homage, and much more, without hesitation, whenever it is requested..."

All around her, the voices of the guards chortled at this response. Titania gasped at this, squirming upon her knees - but did not otherwise reply to their lecherous laughter.

"Well, in that case," the voice said, "you owe us something in exchange, right?"

Titania gasped - and then, biting her lip, slowly nodded. "Just... just in case he is present... watching me... yes I do..." she said.

"Pay up," the disembodied guard ordered her.

Titania moaned softly, and squirmed. But she could not resist long. Gorgeous face looking downwards in anticipation and horror, her lips hanging open and quivering, she reached down... and slowly slid both mighty spell-casting thumbs down into the skimpy bill-laden waistband of her thong.

Outside her own window, Valiant Valkyrie shivered in disbelief. Then, unable to watch even the capricious and sinister sorceress continue to strip any further, she whirled away from the transparent wall and faced back towards her friends and Warden Bunny.

"H-how?" she said - nodding back through the wall behind her where Titania, accompanied by laughs and chortles from all sides, was just starting to pull down her thong. "How could you do this to her?"

"Yeah," Daring Diva said, stroking her cheek - as unlike Valiant Valkyrie, she continued watching. "Doesn't her kiss make men into her slaves?" she asked, remembering her security briefings about the eldritch sorceress well. "I would think that would make her an exceptionally dangerous opponent for the Boarman... I mean, from what I've heard."

Warden Bunny smirked, observing through the window as Titania tugged her thong down past her knees.

"It does," she confirmed. "But you know what? It turns out you can go look up the text of all those old spells she uses, and find loopholes. And it just so happens that, technically speaking, for the purposes of that spell, deep-throating the everliving shit out of her haughty wicked face until she begs for mercy doesn't count as 'kissing'. Though I don't think even she knew that... until she got taught the long thick and hard way." She shrugged, and smirked. "Or, uh, so I heard," she hastily added.

The heroines gasped softly at this - but they weren't really listening. Even Valiant Valkyrie had turned back, and watched in horror, as the elven villainess slipped her panties all the way off and knelt on stage naked. She let her thong dangle from one ankle. The meager bills she had been given, having all fallen out by this point, lay scattered across the stage below her - along with the rest of her costume.

Then, clearly knowing that more was expected of her than just stripping, Titania promptly spread her legs wide - so wide that even the windows to either side of her had a clear view. Reaching down, with a trembling hand, she began to massage her bare arcane pussy.

"If your conqueror did return to you," one of the guards suddenly asked the eldritch Queen, curiously, "what would you want him to do to you?"

Titania gasped - her fingers trembling atop her leaking pussy. She clicked her lips, staring - and then resumed playing with herself.

"I... I would want him to take my regal body," the Queen of the Faeries specified, softly, as her fingers worked within her juicy slit, "and... and make use of it, as if I were a common whore."

"Interesting," the guard purred. A round of wicked chortles broke out from all the booths - which made Titania gasp softly, and sent a blush spreading across her pale crown-framed cheeks - but did not for a moment stop her fingers from toying with her own naked pussy.

"Show us how you would want him to do it," another guard suddenly specified.

Titania shivered at this - and the look upon her royal face suddenly looked very eager. But then, she reluctantly shook her glittering crowned head.

"My mere finger," she confessed, stroking it inside herself, "is no match for his tremendous conquering scepter."

The guards chortled at this news too - which made Titania gasp, squirm, and blush still further, her enormous buns resting upon the stage as her gigantic bare breasts sloshed.

"Do your best anyways," the guard specified.

Titania drew in a deep breath, and then nodded. "Okay," she whispered - seeming, from the expression on her face, to need very little encouragement indeed. Then, she slid two more slender fingers deep down into her pussy, and began to slowly spread them apart.

With a groan, Valiant Valkyrie spun away from the window again. "I... I can't watch anymore of this," she said, as behind her Titania slowly spread open her enchanted vagina until the deep and glistening pink cavity inside was fully on display. "Let's go..."

"As you wish," Warden Bunny said, smirking. Turning, she led them away.

As they reached the security door, Warden Bunny reached into the pocket of her blazer. She fished out her ID, and used it to open the door. Then she slid it back into place. The heroines found themselves in a small empty guard room. A bank of elevators lay on one side, security doors leading to unlabeled other parts of the prison lay on other walls.

"So this concludes our tour of the main prison facility," the Warden said. "There are other rehabilitation areas we will not be seeing - massage training, secretarial duties, underwear modeling, camgirl performance, and the like. You know - training our particular sort of inmate for the kinds of careers they would actually be good at. But if we visit all those we will be here all night, and not everything can be on the main tour. Next we will be visiting our sister-facility, the Happy Echoes Childcare Center... which is also the scene of a great deal of rehabilitation, but for rather obvious reasons needs to be a little separated from the main prison. Ready for a walk girls?"

The heroines nodded.

Pulling out her badge, Warden Bunny used it to summon an elevator. They rode down a few floors in silence, then started out along a long corridor. This soon broke out out of the side of the main building, turning into a long curling enclosed walkway, partially sunken below ground level. Through large windows to either side, they could see the moonlit outdoor grounds of the Hyboria complex stretching out around them, to the distant perimeter wall. This was mostly palatial garden, with fountains and patios sited here and there amidst pathways that stretched between flower beds and other plantings.

"We also have gardening - decorative and practical - as part of our rehabilitation classes," Bunny said, gesturing out towards the dimly lit gardens outside. "As well as flower arranging and the like... but for obvious reasons you won't see much of that at night."

Strutting out ahead, Warden Bunny broke out a little ways ahead of the heroines who, walking side-by-side, naturally moved at a slightly slower gait.

"What did you think of all that?" Sun Idol asked the other two, nodding back to the multi-domed prison building that towered up against the night behind them.

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head, her face quivering. "This place is an abomination!" she said.

"Perhaps..." Sun Idol said. "But... I did not realize that they were containing such powerful villainesses. I had always thought the likes of the Starlet or Silver Star were more Boarman's speed. If the Countess of Blood or Titania were running loose instead of being held up here..."

She shivered, in her straining Rising Sun bikini, as she imagined the carnage and chaos those two alone could wreak if they had been busy at yet another wicked scheme, rather than devoting their time to cooking and wiggling their bodies seductively and whatever other training had been deemed suitable for them.

"Not only that," Daring Diva said, her own gaze slightly distant as she strutted along in her skimpy purple costume. "But their techniques do seem... more effective than I would have thought. Given what they have managed to do with those arch-vixens... it would be interesting to see what would happen if you sent Lady Luna or Succuba here."

"That... that is not even worth thinking about!" Valiant Valkyrie said, hotly. "Besides, even if they are effective, the treatments they have selected are just so... so demeaning! I cannot possibly condone such methods, no matter how well some might pretend it works!"

"That is true," Daring Diva admitted, tapping her lip. But though the objection was serious enough to silence her, from the expression upon her lovely dark face behind her mask she had not actually stopped thinking about it. Though the squirm that ran through her scantily-clad hips indicated it perhaps was not the villainesses she was imagining being stuck on the inside...

Their opportunity for private discussion came to a close as they neared another security door. Warden Bunny badged them through, and they found themselves in a small waiting room that connected to an exterior door, with a second security door behind them.

"This is a unique part of our facility," Warden Bunny said. "When male villains go on a rampage, they naturally tend to sow their wild oats - but said seed either ends up inside you heroines, who deal with it as you will, or out amidst the public; making it difficult to centralize."

Standing in her jacket with her hands on the hips of her blue-and-gold panties, Valiant Valkyrie shivered and glared at the implication that she was defeated regularly enough to need to come up with a game plan to deal with villainous semen inside her - never mattering that it might be true. To either side of her, Sun Idol and Daring Diva merely gasped softly, their eyes blinking wide behind their masks.

"But our own inmates, while in their own way often no less promiscuous, being female, often show up in our facility with the precious consequences of their... shall we say 'indiscretions' already growing inside them," Warden Bunny continued - noticing Valkyrie's irritation but reacting only with a slight smirk. "Meaning that we have to deal with those blessed consequences ourselves. Where that starts will be the last stop on our tour, but first, since the by-product of our villainesses's sexual indiscretions are born on premises, and their mothers remain in custody, we cannot simply let things work themselves out, the way civilian women left impregnated in the aftermath of a villain's rampage in your city are. We must deal with them properly, whether we want to or not."

Hands on her hips, Valiant Valkyrie shivered. "I... I don't like the implications of what you're implying!" she hissed.

"Is it wrong?" Warden Bunny cooed, smirking.

"I... I will have you know that I - I mean Kaja Hammer and the other leading women of Beachport, give to numerous charities designed to deal with exactly the issues you are discussing!"

Warden Bunny rolled her eyes. "Yes... and it's clearly working wonderfully given how many new villains show up to try to fuck you ladies, year after year!" she said. She badged open the door behind them, and led them through into another viewing corridor. This one also had several one-way mirrors, but was more warmly decorated, with plush couches and bright wall-paper.

"In any case," Warden Bunny said to the seething Valkyrie, as she ushered the Golden Goddess and her friends in after her, then let the door close behind them, "since they are born in our custody, in our case we simply have no choice. Their mothers, being prisoners, cannot care for them - and until their rehabilitation is nearly complete, often loudly declare their complete disinterest in doing so. There was at one time a proposal that we foster them out, but I successfully squashed that as far too dangerous - thank God! So instead, they are raised here."

Ushering the heroines along the corridor, Warden Bunny spoke a little more softly.

"Given the late hour, many of the younger ones will be asleep," she said. "But not all of them. Presumably due to their strange parentage, some of our blessings keep odd hours themselves - and we have special groups to accommodate that. We will look in on one of them."

Proceeding down the corridor, the heroines saw a couple of empty classrooms - of the sort clearly intended for toddlers or other very small children, with low plastic tables and bins of toys and padded mats and the like - which were quiet and dimly lit. But the third one proved to have the lights on at full blast and was occupied.

Lining up behind the windows, the heroines gasped, staring.

Within the occupied classroom were perhaps a half-dozen toddlers, appearing to be generally either just above or just below two years old in age. True to the nature of such beings they were running around, climbing on everything they could find, and making a terrific racket. Most of them had a clue here or there to their mother's supernatural heritage: one girl had a little pair of devil-horns sprouting from her forehead. Another girl had platinum hair and distinctly elven features and, giggling happily, was making an alphabet block levitate before her. Meanwhile, one of the boys had a scaly tail extending out of a special hole in the back of his diaper, which he was using to sweep a shelf clear of toys; while a second and third had blue and purple skin respectively.

Meanwhile, standing amidst the turbulent tots and watching them with a tired contented expression, was a figure Valkyrie immediately recognized as Jailbait - another of the Boarman's oldest villains. Though 'oldest' though accurate would be something of an ironic term in her case. Although she would now be in her mid-forties at least, like always she retained the appearance of a girl not one day past her eighteenth birthday - if quite well developed for that age, it must be allowed.

But her power of unaging was not what had really earned Jailbait her nomme de guerre. Throughout her long criminal career, she had leveraged her own apparent youth to recruit a seemingly endless succession of her 'fellow' nubile teen girls to serve as patsies or accomplices for her crimes. Often, if the young ladies were even aware of the true nefarious nature of her scheme, they would be lured in by the assurance that, since they were too young to be tried as adults, they would get off without any real punishment.

This had, by and large, not worked out well for them. But the exact details of that Valkyrie pushed from her mind, as she was instead distracted by current events.

As she watched, instead of crimes, Jailbait put her unnaturally youthful energy into chasing around the swarming toddlers and keeping them from fighting with one another or getting into too much danger - which, with super-tots such as these, appeared to be far more than a full-time job.

"You use former villainesses as... childcare?" Sun Idol asked, staring.

"Current inmates too, if they're far enough along on their rehabilitation," Warden Bunny said proudly, watching her nubile success story stretching out impressively in order to get a winged toddler down from the bookshelf he had unwittingly perched himself atop. "In fact, 'graduating' to come over here and help look after her own and other inmates' offspring is pretty much the final phase before we know a once-wicked beauty has really truly learned the error of her ways."

"Is she still an inmate, then?" Sun Idol asked, nodding towards Jailbait - who was currently in hot pursuit of the platinum-blonde girl who, after telekinetically stealing a stuffed rabbit, had left her demon-horned counterpart in tears.

"Technically no," Warden Bunny said. "She got paroled two years ago. But she's one of the live-in caretakers here at Happy Echoes now, and I'm not sure if she's actually set foot out of the building since she was free to do so - other than to take the kids on field trips."

Daring Diva meanwhile, her eyes darting from toddler to screaming playing toddler, was distracted by something else.

"Is it just me," she asked. "Or... do all of these kids look a little bit the same?"

It was true. Despite the obvious differences in overt physical appearance - the horns and exotic skin colorations and the like - there was a distinct similarity in the cast of the face and the line of the jaw among all of them. It was quite a bit more pronounced among the boys than the girls, but still visible on any of them if you looked just right.

"That's... that's right," Valiant Valkyrie said, staring. Her buxom ass squirmed inside her tiny thong, as her eyes darted from one to the next. "Almost... almost like they have the same father..." she whispered softly to herself, absently.

Standing behind them, watching, Warden Bunny smirked.

"If I were speaking in a purely personal capacity, I might agree with you," Warden Bunny said. "But speaking in my official capacity as Warden, I must say that I have no idea what you are talking about and that you are obviously crazy."

"Have they been genetically tested?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, sharply.

"Tested against who?" Warden Bunny said, twirling her hair. Her smirk broadened. "How do you get a sample to test against from a myth? Even if you did, how do you know it wasn't an impostor or copycat? Why, you might as well ask us to test against Bigfoot." She turned and gestured further down the corridor. "Come now. Instead of asking silly questions, let's keep going," she said. "There's still much to see."

Backing up from the window as well, the heroines followed. Warden Bunny led them past a couple more dark windows, and then they approached one more glowing one. Leaning out ahead, she peeked inside - and her smile broadened.

"Oh, good," she purred. "I thought I remembered my schedule properly..." Stepping back she turned to face the heroines and pointed into the room. "Come, come," she cooed. "I think you'll recognize this one..."

Curious but a little nervous the heroines came forward, and, turning, faced the viewing window. Then their jaws dropped as they did indeed recognize the room's occupant.

Inside a small room, being watched over carefully by two guards, sat the notorious villainess known as Orchid, alias the Princess of Flowers. She was a frequent associate of Titania, even though her powers came from a mutation, rather than eldritch magic. But, with a soft gasp, Valkyrie belatedly realized that she had not heard much from the Vixen of Vegetation in quite some time - but had been busy enough with other villains and threats she had not really thought anything of it.