All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11A'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the stories you write! Excited to see upcoming short form stories. The more defiant they are, the more fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see the girls get a win for a change!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon1 - apologies for the delayed reply, was focused on other things for a while. Thanks! I'll try to keep that in mind! There's more coming - hopefully you'll like it.

@Anon2 - Yes, it was kind of refreshing to write, actually. I don't think it will ever be more than a minority of my content, but I'm probably going to sprinkle in a few more 'heroines win' stories just for variety. I have one drafted up, and some ideas for a few more. I'm kind of thinking of presenting them in a format along the lines of 'Victorious Valiant Valkyrie #001' or similar, as if they were issues of these ladies' notional comic books, to keep them distinct from my more usual fare. Though, rest assured, they'll still focus pretty much exclusively on whatever portion of their adventure involves them having a lot of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...