All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Thank God it is finally over" ending is my favorite. I hope since now story will become series only if readers voted for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it looks like Vestal got what she wanted at least. I fondly imagine that she ended up in charge of the team when her master was busy.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all, apologies it took a while to respond, was focused on some other things for a while.

@Anon1 - to your suggestion - dude not to put too fine a point on it this is my hobby not my job. I'm happy to get feedback and what does and doesn't work for people, but what I choose to write is ultimately what I feel like writing, full stop. Sad to hear you weren't a fan for this one, hopefully the next one will be more to your liking.

@Anon2 - Yep, she did indeed! On the last bit - I didn't specify in the story so I won't say one way or the other now, but I will say that clearly her relationship with Valkyrie has changed a lot, and yeah, she definitely got in 'on the ground floor' with the new overlord as it were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES