Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

Story Info
Ending 2 of 2 - The Boarman Wins.
25.4k words
3.84
5.1k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman: The Boarman Wins Ending

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to Broodhaven, the domain of her hated rival the Boarman. After many trials and tribulations, she now finds herself deep within the Boarman's base, naked, with the Boarman standing right in front of her. After a brief and heated discussion, the Boarman finally says he tires of this, and that they should settle the actual source of their animosity once and for all. Valiant Valkyrie hotly agrees - at which point the Boarman immediately slips a finger up into her pussy. Now, for the spine-tingling conclusion...

Author's Note: this is one of two endings to this storyline. Note that this is not a 'single difference' diversions; rather the two variants ultimately feature two very different Valiant Valkyries who, indistinguishable to this point, will now either triumph over the Boarman or succumb to them. Rest assured though, either way - they're going to have a lot of sex.

Note - All characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" Valkyrie shrieked. Her entire body trembled helplessly, as she felt his fingertip sliding up into her. "What... what are you d-DOING?!" she screamed, eyes going wide in shock.

"Giving you what you've always wanted," the Boarman said.

"Oh-n-NO!!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, as she felt his rude digits penetrating deeper up within her taut pussy. "Th-that's not t-TRUE!" she squealed, loudly.

"Yes it is," the Boarman growled. Sliding his finger back down her quivering clinging vaginal interior, he began to caress it against her tender little clit. Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, her recovering wits vanishing again in an instant.

"Admit it, superheroine," the Boarman growled - pressing home his verbal attack, while he continued pressing his physical one between her sleek, mighty, yet uselessly-shivering thighs. "The only reason you ever stalked up to taunt me in that skimpy costume, was because you were hoping I would rip it off of you, and put you in your place! Isn't it?!"

"N-no! NO! Th-that's not-" Valiant Valkyrie started to say. But her words were cut off, with a high-pitched shriek, by the Boarman's finger suddenly hurtling hard up into her cunt.

"Yes it is!" the Boarman growled.

He thrust his finger vigorously up into her helpless trembling slit a few more times - as if violently plugging her gooey lower lips would also silence her upper ones. Which, based on the way said luscious red petals promptly mewled and quivered, it at least temporarily did. Seizing the stunned, shapely superheroine with his free hand, the Boarman yanked her close. Her huge breasts against his broad chest, while her pretty masked face gasped in shock up into his.

"Admit it, superheroine," the Boarman growled down to her - a fierce grin on his lips, above his square jaw. "The only reason you were so obsessed with me, the only reason me and my city were so constantly on your mind - is that deep down your big round bikini-clad ass just wanted me to put it in its place."

Gasping, Valiant Valkyrie instinctively shook her head back and forth - even as her wide blue eyes never left his.

"No!" she said. "Th-that's not..."

But before she could get out the rest of her thought, her voice rose into a shriek - as the Boarman silenced her with an even more vicious hammering up along the front wall of her cunt.

"Don't lie to me!" he growled.

Transferring his hand from her shoulder to her back, he crushed her up entirely against his body, such that there was not a single inch of her sleek flesh that was not pressing and rubbing against him. In the process his hand exploiting her between her thighs became in danger of being trapped between them. So, in what was clearly a meticulously practiced maneuver, the Boarman extricated his right hand while slipping in his left. Approaching stealthily from up underneath her taut yet gigantic buns, his new hand lighted upon her vagina at the exact same time as his old one left - so that her tormented and dripping slit was afforded not a moment's respite. Meanwhile the Boarman lifted up his newly-freed hand and, fingers still dripping with her forbidden lubricants, seized the back of Valiant Valkyrie's shivering head.

"Admit it," the Boarman cooed to her again, while her blue eyes blinked up at him in awe, and her luscious red lips hung open and quivered. "The only thing you came to Broodhaven for..." he said. His lower hand briefly lifted, gave her enormous yet flawless round ass a teasing pinch, and then dove back up and, sliding a single finger insolently up into her pussy, resumed idly fondling and exciting it.

"The only thing you have ever wanted..." he clarified. His hand, fingers still moist, stroked up and down her beautiful head - and then took a firmer grip, sinking deep inside her lustrous hair.

"Is this," the Boarman finished. Looking down into the face of the stunned shapely superheroine, whose body quivered naked against him, the Boarman smiled indulgently. "Exactly what I am doing to you right now."

Valiant Valkyrie gaped up at him in shock, her lips hanging open. Looking down into her stunned face, the Boarman chuckled. He stroked his hand, one last time, through her hair. Then, seeming to find her quivering silence, and the continued press of her body up against him, answer enough, his dark cowled head suddenly swooped down - as his lips came to claim hers.

And, at that exact moment, it was as if her spell had finally been broken.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her eyes going wide - as she felt him coming for her. At the last second, her pretty head finally, desperately, darted from side to side. "N-no!" she yelped, at last. "No, you c-can't..."

But the Boarman replied to her last-moment resistance the only way he deemed necessary. In the midst of her babbling objections the Boarman's lips found hers and, clamping down, silenced them.

"MMMBLBM!" Valiant Valkyrie suddenly-sealed lips incoherently protested. Her eyes batted wide, in shock.

Meanwhile his hand, having briefly retracted to keep a tight hold on her, gave her enormous ass a brief, mocking squeeze. Then it dove down once more, and up between her thighs.

But he didn't re-enter right away. Instead, extending out his middle finger, he swept it briefly back and forth across the moist outer lips of her pussy - as if giving her a 'naughty-naughty' gesture across her tender slit, in response to the buxom heroines' brief if belated attempts to assert control over his access to her body. Then, coming back to the center, his finger dove back in - even as his tongue did the same thing, up top, between her full and opulent red lips.

"NNGG!" Valiant Valkyrie bleated.

Her eyes spread out, and shivered in shock. And then, moments later, she let out another stunned moan. And then another - as she suddenly discovered, in the space of an instant, just how skilled the Boarman was.

For in the space of a single combined thrust of his finger and his tongue, all thoughts of her brusquely ignored consent were driven from her pretty head. She shivered and moaned uncontrollably - stunned at what was being unleashed upon her. The Boarman's long powerful tongue stroked, coiled, and massaged with hers - always seemingly one step ahead, its each motion making her heart thump. In seconds, she found hers coiling back - for a moment in an effort to fight him, although that didn't last long. Before she knew it their tongues were dancing together - but it was a dance in which he was always one step ahead, always in the lead - always dominating her effortlessly.

But that was just their tongues. Naturally enough, the rest of her responded to his sudden assault as well - just perhaps not in the way she would have wanted. In very short order her mighty thighs had swung together and her knees began to knock violently together - at just how thoroughly she was being seen-to. This, of course, did absolutely nothing to stop the impudent fingers that, extended up underneath her jiggling buns, were in the process of mercilessly stimulating her pussy. The only other consequence was to make her enormous tits bounce and jiggle violently up against his chest, buffing and bouncing wildly against his famous Boar-logo, as if they were two gigantic heavy sponges and she his maidservant attempting valiantly to wipe it clean.

For a few minutes - each of which seemed like eons within the superheroine's wide-eyed, tongue-penetrated head - the Boarman continued to demonstrate his prowess relentlessly upon you. Then, briefly he withdrew. Looking down into her stunned, beautiful face, he chuckled, and shook his cowled head.

"I see you are putting up exactly as much resistance as can be expected from a superheroine," he told her.

Valiant Valkyrie's noble lips spread out, and gasped at this in shock. But before said lips could make any other reply the Boarman, seizing her tight, slammed her buxom jiggling curves once more up against his flesh and then dove down, and reclaimed them.

But the comment did seem to awaken something within the Golden Goddess, which had been briefly swept aside by the seeming eternity she had spent discovering what it was like to be Boar-kissed.

'Th-that's right...' she thought, within her beautiful head - even as the Boarmans' tongue penetrated back inside it, making her moan. 'I... I should resist him! F-for the honor of superheroines everywhere, I must!' Her eyes, over their joined lips, closed - and darkened into a furious glare.

And yet, it didn't go quite like she planned.

Reaching out, she placed a gloved hand upon his mighty right shoulder. She seized a tight grip upon him, felt his massive muscles beneath her - and moaned.

Already, the fury of his kiss had started to intoxicate her. Her outraged expression breaking, her eyes opened and flickered drunkenly, over her plundered lips. Her hand upon him trembled. Then, with a groan, it spread out - and began to caress back and forth across his hard, thrillingly muscular flesh.

Her other hand reached out and seized him around his waist. But it too trembled as it felt his powerful flesh beneath her. Then, with a groan from her sealed lips, it too spread out and, caressing back around him, helped to press her sleek flesh up against his.

In moments it was all over. Her brain growing delirious again, Valiant Valkyrie's brief attempts to resist had transformed into her arms coiling around his, her body writhing up against his, as she wiggled pleasingly in his arms. Pressed close together, the chauvinist superhero and the proud superheroine made out like long lost, passionate lovers. Her gorgeous face tilted first one way and then the other, moaning softly as her lips deformed around his kisses - but could not escape them. In fact to any outside observer it would scarcely have looked as if she was trying.

As she began to kiss him back passionately, the Boarman let out a low chuckle - which swirled down both around Valiant Valkyrie's voluptuous bare curves, and into them. Whimpering around the latest aggressive twist of his tongue, the Golden Goddess blushed deeply. Yet she could not stop. Her heart pounding and her tummy churning, it was as if she was acting on pure animal instinct now - her body responding instinctively to the knowledge it was naked and in the arms of such a vastly superior conqueror.

As they made out, Valiant Valkyrie's body began to press with increasing vigor and force up against his. Soon her enormous breasts were swirling and caressing back and forth across the entirety of his vast chest - her extended nipples caressing teasingly at his mighty logo. She shivered, as her sleek abs came to press up against his heroic six-pack - and, moaning, pressed her head up into his, and kissed him passionately.

Finally it happened. Her sleek crotch, exposed all the way from her belly button down between her thighs, pushed forward - and made full contact with the front of his speedo. The silky tender skin there - where her panties would go, were they not dangling from his waist - pressed up, and began to rub and caress in little circles against him. And of course, what it found there was a titanic bulge which already extended out luridly such that the enormous veins veins snaking up and down it were clear as day through the thin gray fabric. Pressing and nuzzling up against her sleek crotch, from just below her belly button all the way down to near her apex, the huge beast caged within the Boarman's speedo promptly began to pulse and throb with visible delight, to receive such a warm and tender greeting from its natural target area.

Such was the titanic size of the Boarman's long hardness, pressing into her, that Valiant Valkyrie herself could not miss it. Her eyes flew open, and stared into his - as if the tremendous hardness pulsing against her had finally reminded the delirious kiss-intoxicated beauty exactly whose mighty arms she was wriggling. Her blue eyes stared wide into his face for several seconds, over their joined lips, as if stunned at who she was seeing at the other end of her thrilling kiss.

Then, driven into a panic by the latest pulse of his huge hungry cock up against her, Valiant Valkyrie's wayward hands finally got around to doing what they had intended. Her body wriggled violently in his grip - helping to break her buxom curves free, and yet also giving his hardened flesh one last voluptuous taste of them in the process. Her mighty hands seized his flesh. With a mighty moan, she shoved him away.

"Oh... oh GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie yelped - as her lips finally came free of his. Her body lurched away from his, her sumptuous curves breaking contact with one last jiggle. His naughty hand, pushed aside by her big jiggling buns, was forced at last to slither up out of her pussy, and got heaved aside by her buxom rounded hip - leaving a smear of glistening juices across her fertile flesh.

But the mighty heroine was not out of the woods yet. As she lunged away from, she was still dazed by what she had found herself doing. Head still spinning and eyes affixed in horror to his triumphant leer, she did not look where she was going as she lunged across the unfamiliar room. Her boot struck something unseen, and she stumbled. She tripped. Her mighty legs crossed. At the last second, gasping, she tried to lurch backwards - to keep her curvy top-heavy body on its feet. But she was not successful - and with a wail she toppled over.

"AIIGH!" Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, as she slammed down hard onto her knees upon the floor.

The stunning impact left her immense breasts sloshing and her supple body squirming - and momentarily also left her pretty head dizzy, spinning, and dazed. Then, with a gasp, she jerked back to her senses. Her gorgeous head turned up - and gaped, to find the Boarman looming over.

Looking back down at her, the mighty chauvinist hero chuckled. "Well, I must say," he purred. "It's about time." Then, he strutted forward - his hand going down to seize and begin tugging aside his overloaded briefs as he did so.

In her dazed state, it took Valiant Valkyrie a moment to understand what he meant. Then her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as, eyes darting around, she finally realized her position.

She had come to rest kneeling naked before him, her thighs parted - at the very base of his bed. Her gorgeous head rested directly in front of his crotch - her full red lips hanging open, as if in open invitation.

"No! I-it's not what it looks like!" she tried to protest - her eyes growing wider and wider, as his descending briefs grew closer.

But the Boarman didn't listen. Bringing them right up into her pretty gaping face he jerked his speedos down. A titanic length of thick and, as she now well knew, completely invulnerable cock came spilling out to dangle right in her face.

"Oh... oh my GOD!" the Golden Goddess shrieked - her wide blue eyes crossing to stare at it in shock.

She had seen it before of course - but never quite this up-close-and-personal, nor with the firm knowledge that it was coming for her. His titanic beast loomed before her, its long veiny length pulsing eagerly. His huge tip swayed back and forth, somewhere down near her gigantic breasts, while his tremendous balls bulged out up near her opulent lips.

But it was neither his tremendous length nor his punishing girth that truly caused Valiant Valkyrie to shriek in disbelief, nor for her eyes to become glued to him and then grow wider and wider. No - that was one last detail, that had not been there the last time she had seen it. For as the gargantuan Boar-penis came lunging down out of its inadequate prison, it emerged with its titanic length and girth rimmed, up and down its length, in alternating rings of what was clearly lipstick... in five separate colors.

"Oh, my GOD!" the mighty heroine repeated. Turning her eyes up, she gazed up at him in shock. "H-how could you?!" she asked. Her eyes darted down to his multi-colored penis again, then back up to his face. "Th-they were your prisoners!" she reminded him. "And... and after what they did to your sidekick?!"

The Boarman sneered. "Yeah," he said. "But I made them say they were sorry about that," he said, nodding towards his lipstick-covered penis. "Now, forget those other sluts. The only one who matters here now, is you!"

"M-me?!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

"We already established that you were here for just one thing," he reminded her. He hefted up his enormous cock, and held it out in front of her face. "Now, c'mon slut. Open wide, and get what you came for..."

Eyes still glued to the giant penis looming in front of her, Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped in shock. "No!" she moaned. "That's... that's not t-tru-"

But before she could finish, the Boarman whacked her sharply across the face with his cock. It was just a tiny taste of what she knew his veiny cudgel was capable of - and enough to breathly take her breath away.

"Kiss it," the Boarman commanded. Then, without waiting for compliance, he pushed it back into her mouth.

Valkyrie whimpered, as her luscious lips were slowly spread wide apart around his tip. Opening up, they permitted a portion of his titanic veiny shaft to slip up between them. Then, pressing down, they wrapped tight around him. Applying a little bit of suction, she delivered a sweet kiss to the side of his penis. Her lips lingered, quivering against him. Then, they withdrew with a soft 'smack'! With a sigh, Valiant Valkyrie's buxom haunches slowly sank back down. Her eyes blinked slowly - and only gradually beheld what she was seeing.

There, on the side of his gigantic penis, atop the rainbow pattern left by the prizm, was a new lip print. It was clear and distinct, and enormous - as befit her own full and opulent, plushly padded mouth. Standing out clearly against the five shades already banded up and down his long veiny cock, the new print glowed in her own distinctive shade of red.

Looking down, the Boarman admired the new lip print as well. His long penis twitched, as if appreciating her regard.

"You just kissed my cock, Valiant Valkyrie," he pointed out.

Kneeling naked at his feet, the buxom superheroine drew in a sharp gasp of breath.

"I... I..." she whimpered, as if the mere act of having this pointed out to her had completely broken her brain.

"All that time you pretended you didn't want it," the Boarman gloated. "And you just kissed it..."

"I... I..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Crouched on her knees at his feet, with her thighs spread wide, she stared at the second tell-tale print in shock. "But... but you forced me..." she tried to object.

High above her, looking down to admire the way her enormous naked tits jostled as she squirmed, and the way her naked pussy dripped between her spread thighs, the Boarman chuckled. "I couldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to," he pointed out. "You still have your belt on, you stupid bimbo."

123456...8