Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped, and she let out a stunned moan - as she was suddenly reminded of the golden circle that still lay around her narrow waist, nestled just above the swell of her broad fertile hips below, and just below her shadow-dappled belly-button above. The belt that ensured that, whatever his admitted dominance in planning or prowess, the Boarman could never boast of being able to exceed her in pure raw strength.

"Now, no more excuses," the Boarman growled. "Stop making me the scapegoat for your own lusts."

"But... but..." Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her buxom hips squirming. Her gigantic buns wiggled pneumatically, beneath her damning belt, as she struggled to deal with what she was feeling.

"Admit what you are," the Boarman said. Swinging his hips forward, he pressed his tip up in between her lips. "You've kissed it. Now do what a proper super-slut should - and suck a superior man's cock." And with that he pushed in deeper - making the proud superheroine's lips spread out wider and wider, towards the crests of his enormous glans.

Valiant Valkyrie's lips quivered in panic, around him. "Mmmn!" she objected - as he forced her lips wider and wider around him.

But such was the sheer size of the Boarman's gigantic penis, that the mere act of his getting his cockhead inside her was a tremendous undertaking. While her lips were still spreading out, just to take his enormous tip, Valiant Valkyrie shivered - and then let out a loud bleat. From the look in her stunned eyes, as they flew open wide and then blinked up at him in shock, it was as if the mighty heroine had finally realized what taking him any deeper would mean for her.

"Mbbbml!" Valiant Valkyrie groaned, as she found her mouth entirely blocked by his penis. Lifting up her gaze, she found him looking right down at her. Her pretty blue eyes blinked up, directly into his.

Looking down into her face, the Boarman chuckled. Reaching up, he stroked her cheek. "Suck," he told her.

Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Then, eyes never leaving his, her lips closed tight around his cock. Blue eyes blinking wide, she let out a last sigh... and then obediently began sucking his dick.

"Ahhh...." the Boarman said. Looking back down at her, he enjoyed the swirling of her hot wet mouth around him. He stroked her pretty slurping cheek, and then smiled. "That's good," he said. Then, taking a tighter grip on her head, he began thrusting down into her.

Valiant Valkyrie gagged and moaned. Her body convulsed in shock, as his enormous cock began to push down into her. Her lips convulsed, and her body squirmed, as she struggled to deal with what he was doing to her. His enormous cock-head shoved repeatedly down against the back of her throat, making her choke and shiver helplessly.

Her abject struggles just made the Boarman hiss with pleasure. Even as he thrust and thrust into her, she did not look away. As he fucked her face, her pretty eyes looked up continuously, across his towering body, to stare into his. Her gaze never left his, even as an immense girth of veiny penis pumped its way through her trembling lips.

At last, the Boarman chuckled.

"If you're having this much trouble with your throat," he pointed out, caressing her ear teasingly, "imagine how this thing is going to wreck you once I get it in your pussy."

Valiant Valkyrie bleated loudly, in shock. And yet, in wake of his comment her body's resistance finally seemed to crumble. On the very next thrust her noble throat opened up around his enormous tip, convulsed, and then finally let him through.

"Ahhhh," the Boarman sighed, as he sank deep into Valiant Valkyrie's at last. A sweet heaven of tight convulsing superheroine throat enveloped him. A large spear-head shaped bulge advanced down the front of Valiant Valkyrie's neck, as his titanic shaft filled her.

"Oh, shit," the Boarman sighed. "Now this is what an ultra-slut's mouth is really for..."

At his waist, Valiant Valkyrie moaned and whimpered. She tried to resist. She really did - or so she desperately assured herself, with ever fainter voices deep inside. She tried to bite him. She tried to tell him her true feelings. She tried to glare up at him, to express her fury, her defiance, and the invincibility of her spirit.

He responded to all of these, quite simply and yet very effectively, by continuing to brutally hammer his immense cock harder and harder into her throat. Her attempts to bite him did nothing, against his superior cock. Her attempts to explain herself with words dissolved into the mere batting of her tongue against his immense shaft - and made him hiss with pleasure. And even her attempts to glare, or mumble, or otherwise nonverbally express her defiance around his veiny girth were swiftly battered into dazed, unintelligible meaninglessly, by the furious and irresistible hammering force that was being continuously delivered deep into her throat.

On and on, the Boarman hammered her. On and on, she took it. In short order the combined effect of her restricted airflow - able to breathe only in the brief window after his enormous cockhead had dragged itself back up her gullet at the apex of each stroke - and the sheer brutality his gargantuan penis was unleashing on her face - rendered her dazed and disoriented. Such was the delirious state her pretty impaled head she would never know how long she was forcibly face-fucked. Soon all time and space smeared out into nothing but the continuously blurring streak of his seemingly infinitely long penis, as it flew in and out of her, before her wet and bewilderedly-blinking eyes. But, regardless of how long it took, it turned out that even for Valiant Valkyrie, even for the Golden Goddess, there was a limit to her resistance. However deep that limit went - it was nowhere near enough to stand up to the Boarman's superior, pulverizing force.

She didn't succumb all at once. At first her lips, which had been merely passively if impossibly stretched around his titanic girth, began to suckle and slurp. Then, they began to suck harder - and faster. Her tongue, which had lain crushed beneath him, began at first hesitantly, and then with steadily increasing energy, to writhe and caress up against his invading penis. Her lovely cheeks, still decorated by her famous mask, began to cave in as she began to provide more and more submissive suction, to enhance the pleasure he received as he raped her royal throat.

High above her, she heard the Boarman let out a low, gloating chuckle - as he began to enjoy her services. His triumphant chortles still rolling down around her, the Boarman gave Valiant Valkyrie's face another few thrusts. Then, embedded halfway down her, he stopped. His hands, wrapped around her, gave her lovely head a squeeze. Then, slowly, they withdrew.

Left impaled before his waist, Valiant Valkyrie let out a soft moan. Her lips quivered around him, and her blush deepened, behind her noble mask.

'He's... testing me...' she thought - her internal monologue flickering through with some difficulty, word by word, around the gigantic pulsing shaft that had partially displaced her brain. 'B-but,' she assured herself, squirming, 'if... if I pull back, he can just put his hands back. So... so I really have... no choice..."

She let out a whimper, her face still hovering before his waist. Then, with a last sigh, she bowed her head - and pushed back down his length. Her lips slurped and trembled as he slid deep inside her, once more. Finally, her golden tiara nearly caressing his belt-buckle, she brought her lips down to the very base of his cock, right above his gigantic balls. She rested there a moment, her lips trembling around him. Then she slowly slurped back up - moaning, and eyes flickering drunkenly, as he slid back out of her lips. Then, she pushed her head down low upon him again. And then again, and then again.

As she sucked him, the Boarman let out a soft chuckle. It advanced steadily up to a low rumbling laugh. His big penis pulsed with triumph between her lips. A deep blush on her cheeks behind her mask, Valiant Valkyrie was well aware why he was laughing at her. Yet, even as a humiliated moan rose from her lips, she continued to bob her beautiful head up and down his long dick, sucking the male-chauvanist hero's cock for all she was worth.

Suddenly the Boarman's voice rumbled down from high above.

"Put your hands between your legs," he commanded her. He let out a chuckle, as with a long stroke he impaled her beautiful head, and then slowly withdrew back out. "I am not without mercy," he informed the proud heroine suckling at his giant cock-head. "You may please yourself, so long as you continue to please me..."

The suggestion caused the offended fury - briefly buried under what seemed like tons of veiny deep-thrusting cock - to suddenly rise back up from within her. Her eyes narrowed, and glared down at the penis extending out of her mouth. "H-how dare he?!" she thought to herself.

And yet, the reactions of other parts of her were not in harmony, with those of her half-filled head. At the merest invitation her pussy - which had been teased and brought up to the very brink but never allowed full satisfaction, either by his machine or his fingers - suddenly became drenched with a fresh flood of moisture. Valiant Valkyrie shivered, in surprise, at the explosion of lust that suddenly welled up within her. Her hands, reacting to it, dropped down and caressed nervously over her sleek belly - but did not yet go down between her legs to her suddenly intensely-demanding pussy.

'Well...' the mighty heroine thought, her surge of outrage already fading once more under the tides of temptation welling up within her. 'I... I am already sucking his dick...' she reasoned. Her eyes blinked through a few tears, staring down in shock, as she watched his enormous shaft slide in and out of her own quivering lips - scarce even seeming to realize it was her own muscles doing it. 'I... I might as well...' she thought to herself, as her fingers slid a little lower. Then the outrage came back - on the wrong side, and her eyebrows darkened. 'After all... why shouldn't I get a little stimulation too?!' she demanded of herself.

Finally, unable to resist, her hands dove downwards. They lifted up in between her own thighs. A single long finger extended out in front of the rest and, like a pathfinder, came down onto her vulva and then stroked gently back and forth across it - running lightly across the thick outer lips of her twat.

Immediately, Valiant Valkyrie let out a stunned moan. Her eyes, having closed up over his deep-pumping cock, suddenly opened and blinked wide in shock - even as she took another few punishing strokes down her glorious neck.

For, even though she had been aware, deep down, of how intensely horny she was, Valiant Valkyrie was still stunned at the response one single touch had produced in herself. Her pussy felt gooier than she could ever remember feeling it before. The moment she touched it, a veritable waterfall of her slime began to ooze down onto her stroking fingers. But that was just the start. For the entire course of the night - from finding herself chained up in front of him all the way through all her other very public failures and indignities, right through to being consumed by his machine and then forced to suck his dick - all of it had combined to make her poor pussy more excited, more amped up with anticipation, than it had ever been in her life. At the single touch of her finger, an explosion of lust and hunger like she had never imagined possible erupted within her, roiling up through her curvy and fertile hips - and making her entire buxom naked body quiver and squirm before him, upon its knees, in shock.

Such was her stunned surprise at her body's own reaction, that Valiant Valkyrie's stroking and now goo-covered finger promptly darted back from her own pussy - as if in terror at what just one more touch would mean. They hovered outside for just a second. Then, unable to resist, they all dove back in. The fingers of her left slid inside, and then spread apart, opening up her dripping cunt as wide as she possibly could. The fingers of her more dextrous right promptly dove up into her gaping tender opening, and promptly began going to town upon herself - rubbing, and swirling, and pumping up into own sensitive cavity for all they were worth.

The results were instantaneous. Immediately, a stunned shiver ran up through Valiant Valkyrie's curvy kneeling body. Her eyes blinked wide in shock - at the sudden intensity of feelings her own pumping fingers were producing in herself. Then, with a deep moan, overcome by the lusts she was generating inside herself, she suddenly drove her head forcefully back down his cock. The force of her suction went up an order of magnitude, until it seemed like she was deliberately trying to suck all the previously-applied lipstick off his cock - and, it must be said, largely succeeding. Her fingers going furious inside her pussy, she then began to drive her head savagely down onto him over and over - fucking her own face with a fury even the hero himself had not managed, in her quest to satisfy the lusts boiling up out of her buxom kneeling body.

Standing up over her, the Boarman's head rolled back, and he let out a groan of pleasure. He didn't touch her - there was now no need. Her own fingers going wild between her legs, Valiant Valkyrie sucked him with a worshipful intensity no mortal whore, no matter how skilled and motivated, could have hoped to match.

"Oh... fuck yes..." the Boarman groaned. Briefly overcome, his cowled head tilted back as he enjoyed what was, even by his standards, a world-class bout of cock-worship from his kneeling rival. He ran his hands through her hair and grinned - as before his waist, the tip of Valiant Valkyrie's trademark tiara bobbed vigorously back and forth, over and over and over again, right in front of his own tusk-logoed belt-buckle. From below, the distinctive 'Slupp! Slupp! Slupp!' of her own fingers, sliding vigorously in her sacred sopping pussy, rose up to add to the music already provided by her slurps, her moans - and the desperate choked gurgles that, even after her long practice, still wafted up out of her every time his immense cockhead wormed its way once more down through her tender struggling throat.

"That's it," the Boarman cooed down to his beautiful would-be nemesis. He grinned. "Please yourself, in order to better please me," he purred. "After all those years of misusing that mouth," he added, stroking a hand across her pretty well-penetrated head, "you're finally learning how to be a properly subservient superheroine - at last!"

At his feet, Valiant Valkyrie jerked, and her lips trembled wildly around him. Despite her intense horniness, this remark proved too far. With a moan, she pulled her lips up his long length. It was quite a trip, but at last they popped free. Panting softly, she tilted her regal head back and gave him a bristling glare. But there were limits to her self control, and even as her eyes fixed to his, burning with blue fury, the fingers of her hands continued to stroke and play vigorously inside of herself.

"What... what are you talking about?" she growled - a thick coating of saliva running down the puffy lipstick-streaked lips in question. "You... you clearly just forced yourself on me!"

Looking back down at her, the Boarman chuckled.

"You could say that," he admitted. "However, I doubt anyone will believe you, once I showed them this..."

The Boarman's hands currently rested at his waist. Upon the side of his glove there lay a tiny control panel. Lifting one hand to the other, he extended a single finger, and tapped it lightly to a particular button.

And a few seconds later, Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

For to this point, their duel of the flesh had taken place almost entirely in darkness, save for a couple of overhead spotlights. The peripheral glow of that light had let Valiant Valkyrie know they lay in a long rectangular room, whose walls and ceiling and floor mostly appeared metal, and also let her know of the large bed that waited just behind her - but had made out little more detail than that. But now, one by one, those walls started to glow - and with a shiver upon her masked features it dawned on her that each and every one of them was covered in what had been darkened high-end video screens - each behind a thin layer of armored glass, just in case.

She could discern, just barely - through tiny seams between them - that the screens were split into tall vertical segments, going from floor to ceiling. But it was immediately clear that they formed one single combined array, for as they came on, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes widened to see a view of herself, kneeling at the Boarman's feet, as if the wall was a mirror. Only this wall did not show her as she was now - but as she had been, in the past, just a short time ago.

"Oh... oh my God..." Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, as she watched the Boarman force a couple of kisses from her lips, and then push his way inside. She whimpered, as she watched him thrust deep. Then, far far sooner than she had remembered, she saw his hands lift... and a tremble ran through her entire body, as she watched her gorgeous head continue to bob ravenously up and down his long length, as if she hadn't even noticed.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her eyes blinking wide in horror, at the sight of herself sucking the Boarman's penis.She licked her puffy lips and mewled in horror. "This... this can't... I wouldn't," she whimpered.

Looking down at her, the Boarman chuckled at her emotional distress. "If you don't like seeing the truth of yourself this way," the Boarman purred to her, stroking her pretty head with mock tenderness as she gaped in horror from just beside his dripping pulsing cock, "then I doubt you'll get any more comfort from an even better view."

He lifted up his glove, and pushed another button.

The wall on the other side came to life. Valiant Valkyrie whimpered - her belly churning, knowing she shouldn't look. But then, unable to resist, she turned her head - and did anyways.

"Oh... oh s-suffering Sif!" Valiant Valkyrie promptly moaned, her face falling open in horror.

The opposing screen showed a view looking up her own body, from below.

With a stunned moan, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes darted down - and widened as, too late, she finally spotted his insidious camera. It had been positioned - or rather, she had been positioned over it, she only belatedly realized, by his own careful maneuvers and tactics - directly beneath her. Its view, looking straight up her body from between her thighs, was devastating. At the very center, her pussy glistened - the star of the show. Just past that, the view ran up her sleek belly and then, just barely visible through her own cavernous cleavage, to the underside of her sculpted chin. Her gorgeous face could just be seen - currently being battered by the Boarman's tip. But, as she watched, he forced his way in. And then - again, must faster than the whimpering heroine had remembered it - her lips were sweeping up and down him; though the view was frequently obstructed by the wobbling of her big ponderously-swaying breasts.

But this was not what really made Valiant Valkyrie gasp and shiver in horror. For, from her new vantage point up between her own wide-splayed legs, she could finally see - in a way that, being rather distracted by the giant cock ramming its way through her noggin, she had not even realized at the time - that every time the Boarman's cock surged down into her, a fresh trickle of moisture oozed out of the tender lips of her pussy. Before the horrified superheroine's eyes, it almost appeared as if her entire shivering body had been turned into a hydraulic piston - in which each mammoth thrust of the Boarman's thick plunger down her throat, naturally produced a matching extrusion of shining lubricant from between her thighs.

123456...8