Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, it got even worse. For shortly thereafter, her own fingers slid down. And as, right before her own eyes she watched one hand peel herself open, while the other dove up inside, Valiant Valkyrie promptly let out a stunned and tortured groan.

For, for everything else, she could create an excuse. For the way her head bobbed energetically up and down his length, she could claim her own subterfuge. For the fluids oozing out of her untouched vagina, she could blame his merciless machine.

But, for the way her own fingers promptly set to moving within her own quivering pussy, right before her eyes, she could create no excuse. Her sleek flesh squirmed and shivered, filled with discomfort, as she tried desperately to come up with some cover story, no matter how flimsy - and could not. No one could spend even a few seconds watching the way her gloved fingers stroked, swirled and plunged inside herself, as she sucked his cock - and not conclude that she was desperately trying to get herself off, as swiftly and efficiently as possible.

Looking up at the display, the Boarman smiled - clearly having a very different mental reaction than the ruinous tempest currently unleashing itself within Valiant Valkyrie's gaping noggin. Then, he reached up and tapped one more button. Upon both screens past her briefly dissolved - and was replaced with the present. But a little blinking icon, up in the corner of each, let her know she was still being recorded.

"That's it," he said down to her, nodding. Seizing his cock, he dragged it up the side of her face, back to her lips. Valiant Valkyrie moaned - but she could not help herself. Still reeling at what she realized had just happened to her, she watched as if mesmerized as the version of her on the screens spread her lips wide, and allowed him to slip back through. In moments the Boarman's cock was once more sliding deep down her throat.

"Just... imagine it..." the Boarman purred, stroking her gorgeous head as once more started to fuck her brain. "Imagine you strut up to me, in front of some other heroes and try to throw shade at me - as you have several times in the past," he reminded her - while stroking her bobbing head, his own tusked head rolling back with pleasure. "Imagine all their phones buzzing... and what they might see there when they check them..."

Valiant Valkyrie bleated in horror, her eyes batting wildly over his cock. Yet, she was in no position to resist, her eyes rolling up and crossing - as he followed up on this image by once more thrusting deeping down into her until his gigantic balls were cradled against her chin.

"And just imagine," the Boarman sighed. He stayed deep for a few seconds, choking her - then resumed fucking her face. "Even just if you are alone with me, and attempt to talk back - imagine the sole and wordless rebuttal I will provide, to the idea you enjoy anything other than being my bitch."

Valiant Valkyrie whimpered and moaned - as the idea did indeed flash through her head over and over again, with the same force and tempo as his dick. But once more, she could not help herself. Even as her mind - what parts of it remained intact outside his immense veiny shaft - filled with visions of her own comeuppance, again and again and again, she continued to suck furiously upon him, and her fingers continued to swirl and plunge madly on and within her defenseless dripping pussy.

"Just imagine," he cooed, sighing with pleasure, as her lips shuttled furiously up and down his cock. "You going on another of those stupid talk shows you love so much - to sit in front of a bunch of fat housewives and once more try to destroy me in absentia with your meager excuse for logic..." His lips quirked up, into a sly smile. "Only to turn around," he cooed, as she choked helplessly upon him, "and realize what has been silently playing on the screen behind you the whole time..."

Valiant Valkyrie bleated loudly in shock, and her eyes flashed wide - while her throat bulged and her lips were stretched taut around the very base of his cock. But she could not help herself. Eyes rolling in her well-penetrated skull, she obediently imagined every scenario he laid out for her, in great detail, while his mammoth cock-head continued to pound and ravage her throat.

Her fingers, down below, stroked and plunged inside her drooling pussy. And each time they pushed deep, both they and her entire sleek body shivered - as another of the visions he had outlined for her danced through her dazed and befuddled, air-restricted brain. The scenarios he had outlined for her, and a dozen more, jostled and fought for space within her mind, just like her two enormous bare breasts jostled and fought for space beneath his pulsing cock as she sucked. But as her eyes crossed over his plunging dick, and her body shivered as her fingers ran deep, all of them had the same thing in common. All of them started with her strutting in, proud and smug - and all of them ended with her having been completely destroyed, having been revealed to be just a wet-pussied slut for his cock.

On and on, she sucked and sucked, and on and on the visions danced. They smeared together like a dream within her reeling head. Finally, suddenly, her body froze - and then trembled like it was being electrocuted. Her eyes crossed and she started squealing wildly upon him. Her head hammered forward, and slammed him further and harder down her than she had ever managed before. And, moments later, seemingly so thoroughly impaled upon him that she halfway expected her probing fingers to feel his tip crowning out the other side, through her pussy, her world made one last tornado-like spin around the fulcrum of his cock and then went black.

When she came to she found herself panting heavily, lying upon her side and propped up by her hands, before his booted feet. Her mouth was clear... though her puffy bruised lips, and the ache in her neck, served as a continuous reminder of where the huge cock now swaying idly before her had just been.

It took her a moment to realize what had happened to her. Then, her mighty thighs pressed together - and let out a sharp 'squish', so thoroughly were their interiors caked with fluid. Panting deeply, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes suddenly widened, and she took in a sharp gasp, as it hit home.

Merely through fingering herself, while sucking the Boarman's cock, she had climaxed. A climax so intense, it had literally put her lights out, just as effectively as if she'd taken the Boarman's punch.

Looking down on her, the Boarman chuckled.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" he asked her. "Because if not... I think we are through."

Valiant Valkyrie head shot upwards, her blue eyes going wide. "Wh-what?!" she gasped.

"I have gotten everything I need from you," the Boarman said.

He gestured upwards. Behind him, several screens played, each showing a succession of scenes from her humiliation and downfall. One showed her sucking his dick, another showed her fingers playing in her pussy. Still others showed other scenes of her defeat from the night: lying sprawled in Jiutian's room, or being groped upon the bus, or sharing an unrequited lesbian kiss with some voluptuous villainesses. Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock to realize that, with his extensive surveillance network, the Boarman had captured footage of all of those too.

"You came to Broodhaven, to my city," he continued, his voice rumbling down around her, "and it stripped you of your lies and proved forever what you truly are." He swept an arm out at the screens, showing the many and ignominious ways in which she had been dominated, since first careening her bikini-clad butt in her supercar across the limits of her domain. "If you ever oppose me in any way, ever again - I can ruin you forever," the Boarman said. "Ruin you to your public, ruin you to your fellow heroines - and ruin you to yourself, since as a heroine I know your vanity is ultimately all that rules you. And that means, I have no more reason to keep you here wasting my time, any longer. I can at last discard you to the curb, Valiant Valkyrie, where you belong."

So saying, he lifted up a gloved finger and brought it down towards the control panel on the back of his other gauntlet - preparing to press yet another button.

Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped in horror. She had no idea what would happen if he pressed it - whether a trap door would open up beneath her buxom bare ass, whisking her away; or the ceiling open up and a mechanical arm come down to seize and carry her away like a used-up and unwatend sex-doll, or something even worse. But either way, a surge of sudden panic filled her, spreading out from the center of her being to suddenly make every bit of her, to her toes and the tips of her fingers, shiver in sudden fear.

"N-no! Please, don't!"

Looking down, he held the finger ready over the button - but did not press it.

"Do you have anything else to offer me, superheroine?" he asked her.

Lips hanging open, she stared up at him. Then, she bowed her head.

With a groan, Valiant Valkyrie rolled back up onto her knees before him. But before, where she had kept her knees wide apart, now she squeezed them tight together. Coming down, she dropped down until her head was as close to his feet as possible.

"Please," she begged. her lustrous hair washed around his feet, while a deep blush spread across her cheeks. "Just... just tell me what you want. I'll do anything you say."

"Anything in exchange for what, superheroine?" he asked her. He stood over her, his long cock waving back and forth above her head.

Valkyrie's blush deepened, and she squirmed. But she could not resist. She could not let herself be destroyed, and not at least get the one thing she really wanted, deep down.

"Just.... just let me know what I have to do... for you to... to have your way with me," she whispered. Her cheeks on fire, the gorgeous heroine dropped her head down, and pressed a trembling kiss to the toe of her hated chauvinist rival's boot. Her voluptuous hindquarters lifted up, giving him a lovely view of her round buns and fertile swollen hips, as she pressed her lips to the filthy leather of his boot. Then, she withdrew back down. Settling back down until her buns were pressed to her boots, she knelt with her hands on the floor, in between her knees and his boots, and looked up to him.

She was expecting a storm of laughter. Her pussy braced for it - by sending another stream of goo flowing out, running down the interior of her thighs. But the Boarman did not laugh. Instead, he looked back down at her - and slowly smiled. She shivered - as she somehow found his simple pleasure far more terrible than a thousand cackles would have been.

"Very well," he said. "Is that what you've always wanted, superheroine?" he asked.

Hands pressed to the ground, her world seeming to spin around her, Valkyrie whimpered. She could not bring herself to speak. So, instead, her cheeks on fire, she simply nodded, mutely. Between her legs, her pussy poured moisture down her thighs.

"Well, then," the Boarman purred. Reaching down, he caressed his finger down her cheeks, while her eyes blinked up at him in awe. "If you just can't help yourself," he said. Then he lifted his gauntlet and, once more, pressed a button.

Behind him, one of the smaller screens - the one that had been showing a live close-up of her own still-dripping pussy - faded to black. As it did so, the Boarman stepped to one side, giving her a clear view of it. Then, immediately after turning black, the tall vertical segment of screen itself slid up and away into the ceiling.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Behind it, was revealed a small alcove lay. Its purpose was not hard to divine. Across the top, in golden letters in her own trademark font, were the words Valiant Valkyrie. Beneath it, and set further back in the alcove, lay a smaller screen. It currently showed, in life size, a small looping clip of herself standing in full and resplendent costume - taken from where exactly she could not guess, for there was certainly no shortage of footage available. But along the sides of the alcove waited empty hooks whose intended contents, based on the little cutouts around them, were all too clear. One was for her bra, another for her belt, and a third for her panties. Ready, in other words, to accept the most vital and proud pieces of her defiantly skimpy costume, as his way of adding her own sacred body itself as just another item in his trophy vault.

With a stunned gasp, Valiant Valkyrie shot up to her feet. Then, her hand rose up and clutched to her cheek in shock - as she stared at the still waiting case.

Beside her, standing between her and the case but to one side so as not to block her direct path, the Boarman watched her and smirked.

"You divine my meaning correctly," he said, seeing the expression upon her pretty face. "To be taken, you must first accept that you are mine - in a way you can't take back," he said. To demonstrate, he plucked her enormous-cupped bra from where it had been hanging, off his belt, and lifted it up. "Place your costume in my case, on camera... and I will do to you as you want. Refuse - and I will have you driven from my fortress, naked and in shame."

Valiant Valkyrie moaned in shock at this choice. But, horny as she was, with rivulets of juices even now starting to run down her thighs again from her pussy, her choice was a foregone conclusion. Gasping, she hung her head. She squirmed a moment, her blush deepening on her cheeks. Then, with a sigh, she lifted her head once more.

"V-very well," the mighty superheroine whispered. Reaching up, she slipped her fingers into her gigantic bra. The Boarman slipped his out, and in seconds she was holding it. She stared at it in horror for a moment, seeing the huge empty blue-and-gold cups which she had so proudly worn over her own superhuman bust twirling empty in the air. Then she swallowed, and nodded. "I... I will do it," she promised, softly.

The Boarman smiled. Then he took a step back, and gestured towards the case.

"Go ahead, superheroine," he said.

Valkyrie groaned. But then, immediately, she started walking. Giant naked ass swaying pneumatically behind her, she sauntered over to the case. With trembling hands, she lifted it up, and added to the little hooks that lay on one side, amidst a bra-shaped outline. Then she turned back around, and breathed deep.

"What about my belt?" she asked.

"What do you think?" the Boarman asked.

She squirmed, and then licked her lips.

"I want you to have it," she admitted softly. She stroked her bare belly, and shivered. "So... so that it feels more rough, when you fuck me."

"Then hand it over, superheroine," he replied.

She gasped, and then slowly nodded. Her hands, sliding down, caressed around her belt. She turned her head and sighed, as they slid around behind her. With a crackle, she unbuckled it. Slipping the golden band out from over her swollen hips, she reached out. With trembling fingers, she inserted it into the case, also in a marked spot that obviously waited for it. Then she turned around.

Standing before him, naked and depowered, she squirmed. She looked him up and down, and bit her lip.

The Boarman smirked. "Only one thing remains," he said.

Valkyrie breathed deep, and then nodded. Her eyes flickered down to his waist, then back up to his face. "My.... my panties..." she said, shyly.

Reaching down, the Boarman slipped the tiny garment off his belt. He held it up.

"Where do they belong?" he asked. "Use a full sentence," he suddenly added.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped softly - staring at her little thong dangling from the hero's fingers. She squirmed, her face betraying confusion. Then, with a gasp, she got it. She licked her lips, and then nodded.

"My panties... belong in the Boarman's trophy case," Valiant Valkyrie asserted, softly.

He made the little bottom sway back and forth tauntingly before her, and smiled.

"Why?" he asked her.

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, making her enormous naked breasts heave and sway before him, before she finally answered.

"B-because every time I ever insulted you," she whispered to him, "inside of them I was sopping wet, at... at the thought you would rip them off me, and then put me in my place."

"Very good," the Boarman smiled. He gave her panties a last little twirl, and then looked up. "You may do the honors," he told her.

She licked her lips, and blushed.

"Thank you," she whispered, squirming.

Intensely aware of the cameras documenting her from all sides as she did so - whose views were helpfully replicated for her on the walls, as she did it - Valiant Valkyrie slowly swayed back over to him. With a trembling hand, she took her proud little panties from him. Holding them up, she strutted back over. She stood for a moment, squirming, before her own case. Then, panting softly for breath, she went up on tiptoe, she stretched them out. Her gloved fingers shook as she delicately slipped her own panties into place, within his trophy case.

Taking a step back, she stared at the case in shock. Her naked body squirmed - as before it, her bra and belt and panties all hung within the mocking case, put there by her own hand. Her bold portrait, hands upon its still bikini-clad hips, smirked back out at her from the back - as if taunting the actual in-the-naked-flesh her, with how far she had fallen.

Standing behind her, the Boarman smirked - and then tapped a button on the back of his glove. Valkyrie gasped, as a thick sheet of armored glass, like the one over the camera that had lain between her legs, slid down over the case, sealing it in. She took a deep breath, making the tips of her large breasts jiggle before the glass. Then, she turned back around to face him.

"Th-there," she said. Her entire body shivered, as she stood before her own trophy case. "I have given you every prize I can, save one," she whispered. Her hand stroked lightly over her silky belly, just above her leaking slit. "Please... come and claim the last one," she whispered softly, as a trickle of moisture ran down the interior of her thigh.

The Boarman chuckled. "Assume your position," the Boarman told her.

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath, and gasped softly. Then, she nodded.

"Of course," she murmured, softly.

With a cock as long as his, she knew what position she wanted. Turning around, she put one hand upon the glass that now covered her case. Then, already bent over before him, she lifted up on tiptoe - lifting her rounded ass even higher before him, atop her long sleek legs. Slowly she spread her mighty thighs wide, until she was presenting, completely unguarded. Then she slid a hand down in between her legs. Slipping it into her pussy, she spread her fingers apart - opening her vagina up wide before him.

Holding herself open, she craned her head and looked back over her shoulder.

"Please," she whispered. She wiggled her voluptuous hips back and forth, making her taut yet incredibly round buns jiggle enticingly before him. "Please take your valkyrie prize," she whispered, softly.

Chuckling, the Boarman did as he was bade. Turning forward, Valiant Valkyrie bowed her head - and waited.

And yet, as his hands began to caress up and down her sleek flesh, she could not help herself. A tiny, giddy smile spread across her lips. And, despite the stunning distraction she was providing, offering up her incredible hourglass-shaped curves to his fondling touch, the Boarman did not fail to notice.

"Does something amuse you, superheroine?" he asked her - and gave her big luxurious ass a pinch.

But even as she squirmed under his caress, Valiant Valkyrie's smile just broadened.

"I'm just happy to learn," she cooed softly, as her ass wiggled under his stroking fingers, "that you were always just as obsessed with me as I was with you."

123456...8