Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, really?" he said. His hands slid up her hourglass waist and then forward, and cupping her breasts, began to manhandle those as well. Valiant Valkyrie bit her lip and whimpered as her big pliant jugs got fondled. "Why do you think I'm obsessed with you?" he asked - lifting up a finger to stroke, idly, around her enormous and delicately extended right nipple.

Eyes going wide, Valiant Valkyrie whirled her head and stared back at him over her shoulder in surprise. Then, a sly smirk slowly spread across her lips.

"Oh, come off it," she purred - body still wiggling with pleasure as he groped and sampled its epic curves at will.

Lifting a gloved finger, she pointed into the case.

"You built a shrine to me," she said. "And put it in your own bedroom!" Her eyes half-lidded, she gave him a sly smirk - even as she squirmed under his hands which, having returned to her gigantic yet tautly rounded bottom, were in the midst of giving it a series of possessive squeezes and pinches, as if he were sizing up how much said ass would get at auction. "You talk a good game, but you can't deny you spent night after night, tossing and turning in your bed, thinking of me - just like I did of you!"

Turning her head back, she bowed her head down, shivering in anticipation - even as her sly smirk broadened.

"Actually," she cooed back to him, "I... I was having second thoughts. You are... quite intimidating... down there... with that gigantic cock. But, when I saw your case, I changed my mind. After all, if I am going to be completely subjugated by a chauvinist superhero, it's nice to know it's one who really does care about me - even if he does his best to keep it a secret!"

Standing over her, his hands wrapped tight around her waist and the tip of his huge cock pulsing in her tight wet pussy, the Boarman stared at her. Then, he could not help himself. He tilted his cowled head back. Square jaw opening up, he let out a barking laugh. Then another, and another. Rolling and bouncing around the chamber, his booming laughter echoed off the walls - and off Valiant Valkyrie's curvy flanks and giant hanging breasts.

The smug smile that had spread across Valiant Valkyrie's gorgeous face flickered, faltered, and then fell. "Wh-what?!" she whimpered - her once-confident features suddenly covered with doubt, confusion, and dismay.

Shaking his head, the Boarman briefly lifted a hand up from her curvy shivering waist, to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Are you really that stupid, you slut?!" he cackled. His cock pulsed, gleefully, between the lips of her quivering and unprotected pussy. Then, dropping his hand down, he pressed another particular button upon the back of his gauntlet - before restoring his tight grip to her trim and muscular waist.

Valkyrie's head spun, first one way and then the other. Her lips suddenly fell open, and quivered in shock - and her eyes spread wide.

The sides of the room were still entirely lined with video screens - each a long vertical panel roughly the size of a common door, although they typically acted as one giant array. Now, one by one, those screens darkened, and then shot up into the ceiling. And as they did so they revealed, before Valiant Valkyrie's stunned and horrified face, another delectable trophy case, just like hers, lying just behind - each containing another skimpy costume flanking another gorgeous and smirking video portrait.

Valiant Valkyrie's head spun, and her jaw dropped in horror, as she saw case after case, filled with super-beauty after super-beauty; bad girls, mostly, but not a few superheroines too. All the pacified women she had seen within Hyboria - and over a dozen more besides. With a stunned moan, Valiant Valkyrie shivered in horror as it was driven into her that she really was just another superheroine-shaped notch on the Boarman's bedpost, like dozens if not hundreds before her.

And then, to her horror, every once in a while the video portraits at the back of each case dissolved - to show the exact same superhuman beauty, in either the midst of or the immediate aftermath of getting her immaculate pussy wrecked by the Boarman. To her left, a picture of Queen Titania vanished - to be replaced by the busty sorceress lying sprawled in the exact same arena she was in, with a waterfall of pearly white semen flowing up out of her pussy. Meanwhile, to her right, a picture of the Star Slavers she had seen, smirking into the camera was replaced with their tiara-crowned leader plunging her tongue down the Boarman's throat while getting nailed up against the wall by his cock - while all around them the floor was littered by the exhausted semen-leaking bodies of the other members of her band.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Her masked head spun first one way and then the other - and wherever her horrified eyes looked she saw more cases, filled with more women. More screens were still sliding down, far behind them, and more still - but she barely even had the spare attention left in her head to begin to look at or count them.

"So you see, the Boarman purred - as his hands slid, with gloating relish, up and down the richly curved and rounded contours of her spectacular hips and ass. "You are in fact nothing special to me at all, you so-called Golden Goddess. You are just another fucking slut, who needs to get fucked to learn her place - just like all the others. And now, without further ado..."

And so saying, he slid his hands up and took a firm grip around her muscular waist. His gigantic hardened tip, having already spread open her pussy lips, pulsed with anticipation - at the gates to her tender unprotected depths.

At long last, with a stunned moan, Valiant Valkyrie tore her eyes off the horrifying cases. Whirling her head, she gaped back up at him.

"W-wait!" she moaned - her hands shivering in shock upon her own well-filled case. "You can't! I... I don't..."

"Too late!" the Boarman laughed, and thrust home. His enormous cock promptly slammed Valiant Valkyrie's tender pussy lips wide apart, and then burrowed up deep inside.

"Oh! S-suffering SIIIFFFF!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, as she suddenly felt his overwhelming force slamming up into her.

On and on, his giant cock kept surging up into her - inch after inch after immense, veiny, triumphantly throbbing inch. He came on so endlessly, the stunned beauty thought it would never stop. Her sculpted jaw dropped open, lower and lower, as if in imitation of her pussy, as his titanic tip just kept shoving deeper and deeper up into her.

The Boarman, for once, seemed more than a little affected as well. "Oh, FUCK!" he growled, his head rolling back - his hands squeezing tight to the shivering superhuman curves he was in the midst of thrusting up into. "God-DAMN!" he enthused, as she quivered and squeezed helplessly around him. "This is one god-damned tight, HUNGRY pussy!" Then, seizing a tighter hold on her rounded hips, he continued to thrust deeper - while Valiant Valkyrie screamed and screamed.

At last, with a last grunt and hiss of pleasure, the Boarman gave her one last shove of his hips, and finally pushed in to the limit. Valiant Valkyrie's moaned in shock, as she felt his pubes tickle the back of her pussy, and his titanic balls swing forward to caress against her sleek inner thighs - letting her know that somehow, seemingly impossibly given his great length, the Boarman had gotten himself all the way inside.

"Oh... oh my GODDESS!" she squealed - stunned at what she was feeling.

It was so intense, for just a moment the wall of his other beautiful conquests vanished into a blur. With a loud squeal her buxom body, impaled upon him, lurched violently backwards. Valiant Valkyrie ended up driving the back of her head up against his mighty right shoulder - and then, gasping and panting in awe, turned and blinked, stunned, up into his leering cowled face.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she whimpered. "H-how c-could you d-do this?" she moaned - eyes still darting around to take in the sea of conquered faces all around her.

The Boarman chuckled. One hand rose up, cupped over her sleek and now very well-penetrated belly, and began to stroke up and down it. The other lifted to her titanic breast and, wrapping around the tip, began to tweak and play idly with her large stiff nipples.

"Quite easily," he said, giving her gigantic breast a squeeze. "I pushed into them and their pussies opened up quite readily around me, just like yours did."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock at this remark - not the least because at that exact same time, she got to feel his giant penis pull back and then pump up into her again. And then again, and again.

"That's... that's not what I... oooh!" she gasped.

Her words briefly dissolved into a soft whimper - as even what were obviously by the Boarman's standards exceedingly smooth and gentle strokes started to make it difficult for her to force coherent thoughts through her already overloaded brain.

"Wh-what I meant," she finally managed to get out, interrupted by just a brief tormented moan as his giant tip slid deep once again, "was... h-how can you even claim to be a s-superhero... when f-FUCK y-your enemies instead of f-fight them?!" Then her eyes rolled up and she let out a stunned moan - as, as if in response to her question, the Boarman suddenly delivered a slightly harder and more forceful thrust up into her tender squeezing cunt.

But the Boarman did not answer her solely with his cock - although he did deliver several more sharp thrusts up into her before he bothered to dignify her with any other response.

"You silly stupid blonde slut," he purred.

As he did so he put a finger to her cheek and slowly, gently, but very firmly turned her head - until her blue eyes were finally forced to stop looking at the cases of all his other conquests, and look up only at him instead. Then, and only then, did he bother delivering any words to her gorgeous and impressionable, gasping face - while he also continued to deliver thrust after thrust after thrust up through the absurdly wide-stretched lips of her noble and defenseless vagina.

"Taming wayward super-cunts is not a distraction, nor a mere idle pleasure - although, I will admit, it is quite pleasurable," he said. "In fact," he continued, pulling out and pumping back in again and again as he did so, "putting caped cunts in their place is the only thing that matters. It is fighting you stupid sluts that is pointless - except as a means to that end!"

Valiant Valkyrie whimpered and gasped - dealing with the simultaneous forces of confusion, and the effortless rubbing of his dominating veiny girth up against every sensitive weak-spot her pussy had. In the process of taking thrust after thrust into her buxom hips she had been driven forward, until her face was crushed up against the glass of her own case, and her giant breasts began to bounce and wobble against it as well. Still, even as her masked cheek ended up pressed hard up against the cold glass, pressed their by the force of his fucking, her eyes and face remained fixed entirely up and on him.

"I... I don't understand," the mighty heroine whimpered, softly. Her voice shivered slightly, in time to each swift sure thrust. "H-how can that be?" she wailed.

The Tusked Templar laughed, and shook his cowled head. Then, continuing to rail her spectacular body up against her case, while speaking down into her gorgeous and captively attentive face, he explained.

"Put a bad girl in jail, and another will simply rise to take her place," he said. "Do you know why?"

Quivering on the tip of his cock, Valkyrie could only whimper - and helplessly shake her head no.

He smiled.

"It is because our world is sick," he said. Seizing her buxom hips he pumped into them savagely, and his head rolled back as he savored the rich pleasure she provided.

"This sickness manifests in many ways. The neverending plague of villainesses is one. You superheroines, running around begging to be fucked with everything save those uppity lips, is yet another. But this sickness, while it has many symptoms, has only one cause."

Wrapping his hands tight around her buxom hips, the Boarman threw a series of brutal thrusts deep into Valiant Valkyrie - while a smile spread across his lips.

"The Prizm were right in their own stupid way," he purred down at her - whiler her gorgeous face whimpered back up at her, her blue eyes moist and wide. "The problem with this world is its superheroes. Or rather - all the rest of them, other than me." Pulling back the Boarman slammed back up inside her and savored her taut pussy quivering wildly all around him - and as he did so he shook his cowled head. "A bunch of so-called heroes so pathetic they let you born supersluts - whose true purpose could be divined with the slightest glance at your tits and asses - parade those bodies around as if anything in your meager skulls was worthy to control them."

Still shaking his head, the Boarman wrapped a tight grip around Valiant Valkyrie's silky buxom hips, and slammed furiously up into her several times - as if demonstrating to her what the proper purpose of her delightful body really was.

"With gods as pathetic as that to serve as its example," the Boarman growled, reveling in the feeling of his immense tip hammering away repeatedly at the deepest depths of her tender pussy, "is it any wonder our world is inundated in super-sluts - and I speak hear of both so-called heroines and villainesses both, for you are but too sides of the same coin - strutting around too haughty and arrogant for your own good?!"

At this Valiant Valkyrie could only shriek and shriek - her gorgeous face simultaneously stunned both by the horrifying interpretation of her very own existence he was laying out for her - and, much more straightforwardly, by the brutal hammering of his immense penis up inside her pussy. Taking advantage of her speechlessness, the Boarman grinned, and shook his head.

"Do not worry," he purred - as her pussy leaked fresh cream down around his deep-pulsing cock. He slid his hands up from her hips to her breasts, took a firm hold upon her vast jiggling melons, and resumed slamming.

"I have, for both problems, the cure..." he purred. "For you supersluts, yourselves," he sighed, ramming in savagely as her titanic breasts jiggled spectacularly under his fingers. "I have found only one thing that can truly reform you. Fortunately, I possess it in abundance - in between my legs."

He slammed in as deep as he could, until her buns pressed up against his abs - and Valiant Valkyrie howled, thrashing wildly upon him, as he impaled her so hard she would have believed his immense tip was reaching all the way up into her very heart.

"As for those weak heroes," he sighed, rolling his head with pleasure as he pressed up into her, while stroking the tips of her huge breasts with his fingers. "Well, for that too, I possess the cure - and also between my legs!" He swung his hips back, and slammed in furiously again, making her squeal - and at the same time sending his humongous balls swinging forward to slap up against the silky interiors of her mighty, juice-covered thighs. "I must simply breed them out of existence," he purred, sliding his giant penis deep within her in short savoring strokes, while he brought his head down beside hers. "By monopolizing all the worthy super-wombs for my superior seed." Lips down near her ear, he smirked. "And as you've seen," he said, casting his eyes around the trophy-case-filled room, "I'm well on my way."

Trapped in his arms, staring back up at him, Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock. Her eyes slowly spread wider and wider, as she finally realized both the depth and breadth of the chauvinist hero's ambitions - while simultaneously feeling the depth and breadth of his penetration deep inside her.

Then, suddenly, he pulled out. Valiant Valkyrie gave a startled yelp, as his giant cock-head pulled painfully back through her tender gates. But, she was in such an exhausted and disoriented state, panting for breath, she did not have a chance to capitalize on her newfound freedom. In any case her mighty thighs, quivering beneath her, already felt like jelly, after the tremendous pounding she had taken up between them. Seizing the buxom heroine, the Boarman jerked her around and then slammed her by her back up against her own case. Valiant Valkyrie let out a stunned moan - and managed to resist this not at all. Though the sudden motion did leave her gigantic breasts wobbling violently back and forth before him - a detail that the Boarman did not neglect to drop his eyes down and enjoy.

"That is my war, superheroine," he growled down to her. "Not beating up muggers, or any of that silliness. A war for the fate of our species itself, waged within the wombs of its most wayward members."

Swinging his hips forward, he slammed his cock up against her belly. He was so long his gigantic balls hung down outside the gates of her drooling pussy, while his giant shaft rode right up her sleek flesh past her belly button. Despite herself Valiant Valkyrie tilted her head down, and gasped in awe at it.

Seeing the direction of her gaze, the Boarman chuckled.

"And if that war should happen to require me to monopolize all of the most superlative pussy on Earth, solely for my own use, well..." Drawing back, he caressed his immense cock down her belly, and then pushed back up and pressed it into the drooling lips of her drooling vagina. Then, gripping tight to her shoulders, he shrugged. "That's just a sacrifice I guess I'll have to make," he said - and then slammed brutally back up inside.

"Unnggh!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed - her blue eyes going wide with shock - as she took his full force up into her defenseless pussy for a second time. She could not help herself. As his impaling force slammed back up into her once more, her long sleek legs lifted up and coiled instinctively around his waist. Her arms lifted up and clutched desperately at his muscular flesh. Her gorgeous face gaped up at him, gasping desperately - as she took thrust after thrust after thrust. Looking back down at her, the Boarman chuckled at this able demonstration of his most recent point, and then continued - both his monologue and the action of his big cock in her pussy rising up steadily towards a crescendo.

"So the only question left for you, superheroine," he purred - as he also waged an incredibly one-sided contest between his enormous rock-hard tip, and the tender depths of her gooey and defenseless vagina. "Is what place you are going to serve...." Reaching out, he stroked a finger tenderly down her sweaty cheek, as she gaped up at him, mewling helplessly at each and every thrust - and chuckled.

"Are you going to open up your womb, and kneel penitent at my feet, and beg to be allowed at last to assume your proper place?" the Boarman asked her. He thrust deep and then held it - savoring the ecstatic clamping of her impaled super-pussy all the way from his tip to his balls, and grinned. "Or... are you going to try and resist me, like some kind of misguided slut?"

Looking back up at him, Valiant Valkyrie just barely managed to let out a delirious whimper, in response to what he was doing to her. The Boarman just laughed.

With that, he dropped the conversation - and just railed into her for a while. Valiant Valkyrie thrashed, and squealed, and screamed. Fluids splattered out of her pussy, as it was subjected to a blur of deep and dominating strokes. Her giant breasts bounced and rubbed wildly at his chest, while her flat hourglass-shaped belly pressed and shivered tight against his abs - as he impaled her deep up inside it.

But at last, gritting her teeth, through the storm of sex and schlong that beset her like a hurricane besets a tiny waterlogged boat, she managed to growl forth some response.

123456...8