Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you're insane!" she declared up at him. She then promptly thrashed her head back and forth and whimpered, as she once more took what felt like an ICBM launch into her pussy. She shivered, and pressed tight against him for support - even as she returned her glaring eyes to his face. "Y-you'll never get away with this!" she declared, returning to the old superheroine classics, since her dick-disrupted brain wasn't capable of much else.

But the Boarman didn't seem broken up by this response. He paused and, hands caressing up her back, pulled her close.

"So, the second then," he said. He turned his cowled head down, and smiled into her panting face. "Good. I prefer the ones who try to hold out," he informed her. His smirk broadened. "You're always more fun, in the end!"

Then, suddenly, he yanked her sweaty back away from the case. At the same time - freed via her own coiled limbs from having to hold onto her too hard - he pressed another button. With a whoosh, the glass vanished. Valiant Valkyrie squealed as, on his next thrust she was driven hurtling back into the void - and then let out a stunned bellow, her eyes bugging out, as she was suddenly slammed hard up against another surface, and his gigantic penis drove up inside her with a pile-driver's force.

She was so dazed by the speed and savagery of his latest penetration, it took her a second to realize where she was. Then, after another few deep stirring thrusts, she gasped - and her eyes spread wide as she realized where she was.

She was being pinned up inside one of the cases - as the Boarman, still rutting away between her spread and lifted thighs, continued to relentlessly ravage her insides. More to the point, as an array of multi-colored corsets dangled down against her face from one side, and a bunch of matching boy-shorts from the other, she finally realized whose case she had been fucked against for a time that, due to her extremely lucid brain, she could precisely identify as somewhere in between a split second and a geological epoch.

Looking down at her - and enjoying the sight of the immaculate Prizms smirking back up at him past her wrecked and sweaty - the Boarman smiled.

"What's the matter?" he cooed - as he drove deep up inside her once more. "Don't you realize you belong here? Like I said, you're just another bad girl, like them - who hasn't admitted she just needs to learn her place in order to stop being bad!"

Valiant Valkyrie let out a stunned moan in response. But, as his enormous tip ground hard against her insides, that was all she could get out. She panted desperately for breath, her entire body shivering. The Boarman smirked. Then, he yanked her out of the case. Twirling her about, carrying her busty body effortlessly through the air upon his long impaling shaft, he slammed her up into another case, after another, after another - each one opening up just before her hurtling back, to admit her.

Valiant Valkyrie squealed, and thrashed, and shook. Her eyes danced in her skull as an array of costumes got draped across her face, while the Boarman played merry hell with what had once been her taut and sacred pussy. She groaned in awe as the Maya Maharani's skimpy loincloth flapped against her face - while simultaneously the Boarman's gigantic cockhead scoured up and down the deepest reaches of her slit. She blushed deeply as she got enveloped in the large bust of the Red Pioneer's Soviet-themed leotard, while her own huge breasts buffed the Boarmans' chest like two lost pontoons rolling in the surf. Her entire body spasmed helplessly as it got savaged atop High Heel's favorite boots; squealed as she got slid up and down Lady Ardor's well-endowed breastplate, and her toes shivered helplessly in her boots as she got ridden hard between the skimpy pieces of the Queen Titania's royal raiment.

And once more, at no point during this trophy-studded twat-slaying could she be said to have given in. There was no moment where a flip switched, or a line was crossed. But with each new thrust, her buxom hips seemed to push back up into his thrusts a little more readily. With each new thrust, her body seemed to arch up and caress her breasts more freely against his flesh. Her arms and legs, coiled around him, slowly grew tighter and tighter - drawing herself up into him, as if seeking refuge from the destructive storm he himself had delivered into her.

It was as if, in a precise inversion of how she normally thought, each new conquest he literally shoved in her face drained away yet more of her will to resist. The stark realization of how many super-women he had already had his way with - each one delivered with a swat of their big bras or once-proud little panties against her face - made it feel slightly less shameful to just give in, and add herself to their number. Meanwhile, at the exact same time, the unending thrusts of his unceasingly hardened cock up into her caused her hunger to do just that to grow and grow, until it was almost unbearable inside her.

At last the Boarman looked down into her face - and the huge grin that spread across his square-jawed lips showed that he knew it too. He didn't need her to say one word to see through her. The way her body had completely ceased to resist him, and the way her gooey pussy pushed back down eagerly into him with each and every thrust, told him all he needed to know, without her luscious lips having to utter one intelligible word. Which was fortunate, because from the look on her stunned masked face, expecting her to produce even one was pushing it.

Reaching down, chuckling, the Boarman stroked her face - while he continued, both lazily and yet brutally, to give it to her. But he was not entirely unaffected by their long coitus, and his body, like hers, was now drenched in sweat.

"Are you ready to admit what you want, babe?" he asked her.

Valiant Valkyrie let out a deep moan - and then slowly nodded. Licking her full red lips, she somehow dragged the wherewithal to speak out of her blendered brain.

"Y-yes..." she moaned. She pulled herself tighter up against him - and immediately gasped as this caused him to sink even harder up into her. Then she brought her gorgeous masked face up, very close to his looming cowled visage.

"I've been a bad girl..." she finally admitted. Lifting up her lips, she pressed a quivering kiss to his cheek, then withdrew. "P-please put me in my place..." she pleaded - her pussy squeezing wildly around his penis, as if to clue him in to exactly how. Her head rolled back, lost in a sea of skimpy panty and bra-cup - she had long since lost track of whose - and she let out a moan. "I'll be good!" she promised. "I'll be a good obedient superheroine!" Lifting up her head, she pressed a series of trembling kisses all over his smirking square jaw, then fell back with a gasp. "Just, g-give it to me, I... I b-BEG YOU!!!" she squealed, slamming her buxom hips into his thrusts for all she was worth.

The Boarman chuckled at this. "That's nice, slut," he said - and indeed he gave her a deep slow thrust, as if savoring the way her taut pussy quivered all around him, as if delivering its own silent pleading that he claim it in the spurting fashion her hungry slit craved. "But... not good enough..."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock. Of all the responses she had expected from an offer of total surrender, that had not been one of them. Wrenching her head up, she gaped at him in disbelief - her makeup streaked and her features shining with sweat after their long coitus.

"N-not enough?!" she moaned. "What more c-could you want?!"

The Boarman yanked her up and out of the latest bikini-decorated alcove. Holding her writhing body effortlessly upon him, he carried her into the center of the room. "Were you not paying attention?" he asked her.

To one side of the room lay a bed - a bed that had scarcely seen any use so far save to arrest Valiant Valkyrie's bottom in the correct position for his camera when the Boarman drove her to her knees earlier. Now, carrying his madly squirming bundle of superheroine curves over to it, the Boarman held her over its sheets as he might a squealing co-ed over a pool before plunging her into it.

"You're not special," he reminded the stunned beauty, to her face. "Even the gift of your womb is but one more soldier among hundreds added to my house." His cock, embedded deep inside her fertile unprotected pussy, pulsed with anticipation anyways - while his fingers dug deep into the silky flesh of her spectacularly rounded hips. "But there is one way in which you are special," he admitted to her. "Not, of course," he quickly backtracked, "for any quality of power or brains you personally possess. But rather, merely, what you stand as unworthy gatekeeper to."

Then, before her gaping reeling head could begin to make the slightest sense, he suddenly dropped down - and, dropping her with him, pile-drivered her into the bed. His immense cock was still inside her and, were it that of a mortal man rather than his invulnerable beast, despite its great size it is likely it would have snapped off within her such was the storm of forces that it was subjected to in their plunge. But, throbbing wildly, it stayed fast as iron inside her - and it was therefore her own delicate insides that received the furious force of their cratering impact. Valiant Valkyrie flailed and squealed as he drove up into her with a force unlike any she had ever felt before - and then proceeded to lay into her with thrust after thrust that landed with every bit as much brutality.

Valiant Valkyrie squealed and screamed, thrashing in ecstatic agony. Yet somehow within their thrashing new bout, he managed to press yet another button. For when she came down from her shrieking peak her eyes opened - and then spread wide in shock, at what she saw up over his shoulder.

With all his elaborate screens upon the walls and cameras in the floor, it really should have come as no surprise that, in a one-up to the traditional mirror over the Bed, the Boarman had made his ceiling one giant screen as well. As she stared up at them, they brightened... and, to her horror, began to show her video footage of a group of women who were all too familiar.

Above her, several times life size, all the mightiest superheroines of Beachport were lined up on a stage for some sort of award ceremony - which one she could now not recall, the city gave them so many. Arrayed one beside each other, like finalists in a bikini contest, her friends' bodies jostled and swayed side by side, straining against their proud and skimpy costumes amidst some marble-lined hall. Where or how the Boarman had secreted his hidden camera, whether mounted on some drone or smuggled in via an agent she had no clue. But from the direction of the footage, which showed a never-ending parade of superheroine boobs and butts and little else, the intent of his filming was all too obvious.

Then, as she still gaped, that scene dissolved away - to be replaced by another. She moaned again - as she discovered the hard way that, at some point, the Boarman had managed to smuggle a camera into their locker room. But once more, the view of superheroine breasts and bush bouncing about obliviously before her was mercifully short - before it faded away to be replaced by footage from some other social function. This one showed three of her disguised comrades preening in elegant evening dresses - with the camera, which must almost certainly have been positioned on some rich man's shoe, having a shot straight up to reveal their skimpy superheroine panties underneath.

On and on they flowed before her - each new shot streaking out before as if driven in by the Boarman's latest thrust, only to blur away as swept aside by his massive veiny exit. Shot after shot thudded out in front of her, with the same mental force as he was delivering into her cunt.

"The superluts of Beachport," the Boarman growled - nodding up towards the array of superhuman boobs and butts that continued to squirm and wiggle across the ceiling above them. "They are the one of the few remaining sets of cosmic-tier wombs into which I have yet, in any serious degree, to penetrate." He gave her another thrust, a sharp and brutish one as if working out his frustrations, and then sighed, and shrugged his massive shoulders. "I will admit, I have not made a clean sweep everywhere else," he said - answering a question that the gurgling creature pinned beneath him, her blue eyes bugging out on every impact, had not had the wherewithal to think let alone ask. "But, on every other team, I have made some inroads," he said, stroking her stiff nipples with relish, as if consoling himself. "For a master player such as I, that is all that is needed. Once one has fallen into my bed, her team-mates are sure to slide in one by one as well. But your group, alone, has given me no opening. Like cattle, though stupid and obstinate, your herd instinct has proven too strong - and you have kept me out."

He turned his eyes down, at last, from his musings - and looked into hers.

"Until now," he said, and gave her a long slow measured thrust.

"Mmnngh!" Valiant Valkyrie managed to whimper back. She stared back up at him in awe and horror, as his cowled head loomed high above her - and beyond it her smiling friends swirled like a beautiful and terrible dream.

"That is the one thing I do want, and which you can give me, in exchange for being allowed to be mine," the Boarman said.

His eyes never left hers, as he slid up into her again and again. Beneath him, Valiant Valkyrie wiggled and whimpered in horror, at what he was saying - but could not keep her sweaty face from shivering with her hungry desire to pay any price for exactly what he was offering.

"You are like the lips of your team's pussy," he informed her, to her gorgeous gaping face. "My tip is through you," he said - another devastating thrust demonstrating that it was in fact far more than his tip he was getting into her. "Now, you will hold yourself open, and through you I will fuck every last one of them... until the obstinate herd has become obedient brood cattle, kneeling at my feet."

Valiant Valkyrie's head rolled upon her pillow, and she mewled - as visions both literal and metaphorical danced before her head.

"What... what do you want me to do?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Just send them to me, one by one, or in small groups - like you already did with your two friends. I'll provide the excuse - and I'll handle the rest."

Valiant Valkyrie whimpered - shivering under another thrust. At one time, she could not have imagined anything more horrific. Now she was filled only with a gooey lust.

"Okay..." she moaned. Her voice rose up in pitch, and her head flew back, as he pounded away inside of her. "T-take them!" she begged. "T-take everything! Just... just g-give me what I WANT!"

"And... what exactly is that?" the Boarman purred. His cock, pulsing with delight inside her, pulled back until only his tip was inside her - and then resumed slamming furiously back up in.

Pinned under him, shivering, Valiant Valkyrie let out a keening moan. Even through her stunned passion, she could tell she was being toyed with, and a bright fiery pink spread across her cheeks. But, she was far past the point of being able to control herself. Even though she was well aware the Boarman was just rubbing in his victory - a victory won almost entirely inside her sacred and defenseless pussy - she could not help but give him what he wanted, in the desperate hope he would do the same.

"U-use your b-b-BIG c-cock, and put your seed... all the way up inside of me!" she promptly begged. Shivering helplessly under his power, she nevertheless lifted up her mighty legs, and wrapped them around him. Pulling him closer, she looked in awe up into his face - even as he continued to ravage her tender depths relentlessly.

"T-take my costume," she begged. Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him closer - gasping in awe, as her huge breasts came to press and jiggle against his chest. "Take my f-friends and allies... as r-rough and brutal as you'd like!" she pleaded - and promptly moaned, eyes rolling upwards, as she immediately received several demonstrations of exactly how her fellow champions would be tamed, by the action of his immense shaft within her. "T-take my pride and image, and expose me to the world, if it pleases you... as just your docile whore," she pleaded. Lifting up her head, she showered his jaw and neck in kisses - her body shivering with delight, as it felt itself close to receiving what it craved.

"T-take everything you want... j-just take me first, Boarman!" she begged. Clinging close, she spread her legs as wide as she possibly could - and squealed in awe at the power being directed up into her. "T-take me like I've wanted... since the moment I laid eyes on you, and realized y-you were the only superhero w-worthy... to tame me like I deserve!"

Then what little power of speech she had managed to preserve dissolved entirely, and all she could do was squeal.

In response, the Boarman let out a booming laugh.

"Excellent!" he said. A huge grin spread across his face. "Now that you have finally been honest, we can at last pacify that unruly spirit - the way it should have been long ago!"

And without further ado, he slammed in deep and held. His immense penis, which had already been pulsing wildly with intense pleasure within her, went shooting over the edge as the feeling of victory filled him.

"Oh... oh my GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed - as she felt an enormous eruption inside her. His thick cock pulsed again and again, each one accompanied by a titanic spurt. She screamed and screamed. But there was nothing she could do. The torrent of chauvinist semen flooding into her seemed to sweep aside what little was left of her soul, or her will, or her pride. It all got crushed aside under a surging tidal wave of submissive ecstasy that slammed through her like an unstoppable pearly tide.

The Boarman roared as well and, consumed by animalistic lust, he thrust and thrust over and over again - each pounding blow accompanied by a titanic ejaculation up into her pussy. His enormous balls pulsed outside her wide-spread slit, as they sent their army pouring out into her. Then, at last, even his gigantic flow slackened. Slowly, his long penis went limp inside her.

For a moment, they lay panting in each others' arms. The Boarman was perched atop her, her giant breasts poking up into his chest. Valiant Valkyrie's head stared up at him, glassy-eyed, as if there was nothing left inside her skull except a sloshing lake of his cum.

Then, the Boarman sighed, and slowly pushed up.

"Nnnnh!" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, as the Boarman's long limp penis pulled out of her. She yelped, as his giant cock-head squeezed painfully out from between the lips of her now very tenderized pussy.

Notes - eliminate extra interrogation, Boarman presents penis and they suck it to demonstrate they know their place.

The moment it came free, a little waterfall of cum started to trickle out of her slit. Lifting up her head, panting softly, Valiant Valkyrie stared down through the crevice between her large breasts in shock. It was just a tiny hint, she knew, of the vast lake he had left deep inside her. She licked her lips, and moaned. Then, with a groan, her head fell back down and she lay still and exhausted - as a torrent of potent Boarcum continued to pour out of her pussy.

Clambering up out of the bed, the Boarman stood over her. Then, a soft chime sounded. The Boarman looked up.

"About time," he muttered. Then he raised his voice. "Enter," he commanded.

The door slid open - the same one Valiant Valkyrie had been brought in through. In the open portal stood a slender figure. Two leashes extended down from her hand, to the necks of a pair of much curvier creatures that both knelt on hands and knees at her feet.

1...345678