Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Responding to his command, the slender figure strutted into the room. She resolved into the form of Valkyrie's sidekick Vestal - who, save for the mask on her pretty features, was still entirely naked. She tugged at the leash, and the two buxom figures crawled forward. As they too entered the light of the room, their curvy outlines resolved into the forms of Daring Diva and Sun Idol, each crawling along in the suborned sidekick's wake.

Strutting forward, Vestal came to stand before the Boarman - then with a flick of their leashes, signaled the two older heroines to pause. On hands and knees, faces still down, they obediently did so.

Lifting her head up off the sheets, Valiant Valkyrie gaped in shock. Turning his head, the Boarman smirked down at her.

"What are you waiting for?" the Boarman asked. He gestured out, towards where her other two comrades knelt. "They're your sisters in the superheroine sorority, right? Well, get that fat ass out of bed, and go join them."

Some instincts die hard. Valiant Valkyrie gasped in shock, to be spoken too in such a manner. But moments later her sleek thighs pressed together - and she moaned, as she felt the thick flood of his semen, oozing out of her wrecked pussy. In an instant, all thoughts of resistance died.

"Y-yes, sir," she whispered softly.

Her sweaty and exhausted body moving with some difficulty, Valiant Valkyrie managed to get up onto all fours. Large breasts dragging across the filthy sheets, she clambered out of the bed. Head held low, she crawled out to where her two stunned comrades waited and, turning, sank her own buxom and well-penetrated hips down between theirs. As she did so, the tell-tale tendrils of semen hanging out of her friends' exposed meat flaps let her know that he had already been quite busy inside of them. Between Sun Idol's legs a hint of red, mixed with the semen in her cunt, hinted at the exceptional honor the Boarman had claimed in taking her.

Her own sidekick towered over them on her long slender legs, and from the gazes she cast down upon her older comrades she was very pleased to see them kneeling at her feet.

"That's good," the Boarman said, to Vestal only - nodding towards the three heroines arrayed beside her. "What would you like, as a reward?"

Her slender teen body shivering, Vestal gasped. Her tongue slid out, and moistened her lips, before her eyes rose up to give him a pregnant look.

"You know what I want..." she whispered.

He smiled. "Come get it."

With a happy smile, Vestal nodded - and promptly tumbled to her knees. The three adult heroines watched, mouths agape, as her little round teen bottom crawled forward, until it was at his feet. Vestal whimpered softly as her lips stretched out, to encompass even the Boarman's limp and flaccid penis. But this did not dissuade her in the slightest, and sucking fiercely, she soon had him down inside her. Then bobbing her head vigorously she set about doing her level best to suck his spent penis back to life for him.

"Ah... yesss..." the Boarman sighed. He shook his head, as his cock pulsed and grew within Vestal's slurping lips - and then shook his cowled head. "You sluts could all take some tips from this one," he said, pointing down at Vestal's bobbing head. "It is fucking ridiculous... that such an inexperienced girl... is so much better at using her tongue for its proper purpose!"

The three kneeling heroines gasped at his words. But, it was hard to deny their accuracy. For, despite the vast number of super-cunts it had already dumped its load into that night the Boarman's superlative penis steadily grew. Within Vestal's happily slurping mouth he swelled up and hardened. He lifted back up - forcing Vestal's slurping head to rise with it . But the little teen just cooed with pleasure and sucked even harder, as she was hoisted steadily upwards by his hardening shaft.

Soon - in a remarkably short time, considering - he was fully hardened again. With some effort Vestal popped her lips back off his tip and then, a big smile on them, regarded her throbbing handiwork. "There," she said. Leaning in, she gave him a kiss, just behind his flared glans, and then withdrew again. "All done!" she added, cheerfully.

"Good," the Boarman said. He looked back, at where the bed was still wrecked and stained from his exertions inside her mentor. "Now, clean that up for me, will you?" he asked her.

Like the dutiful daughter in a religious after-school-special, at this menial request Vestal simply nodded, and her demure smile grew even broader.

"Of course, sir," she chirped. And, without further ado, she went behind him and began to peel back the sheets.

The three kneeling adult heroines gasped to see such servile behavior. Their eyes grew particularly wide when, bending low to perform her tasks, Vestal repeatedly presented her naked teen pussy to them - revealing that said tender slit was so dripping with moisture she would obviously prefer to be getting ridden in the bed, regardless of its state, to tidying it.

But the older superheroines had no chance to contemplate the sidekick's adjusted attitude, as the Boarman observed her just long enough to nod in satisfaction at what a good job she was doing, before he turned back to them. He advanced forward, and tearing their eyes off the servile teen the curvy kneeling champions lifted their gazes up to him instead as he came to stand over them. His long cock, still dripping with Vestal's saliva, extended straight out towards them - and in practice all three beauties spent as much or more time staring at it as his face.

"Now," he said, "we just have to figure out what to do with you three."

"What... what do you mean what to do with us?" Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

"You cows have all given away your milk for free," the Boarman pointed out.

He tapped a button on his glove. Suddenly, the wall-screens to either side came alive again - showing off the exact manner in which her two comrades had done just that. Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

To the left, she was treated to the sight of Sun Idol pinned up against the wall, getting railed up fiercely against it by the Boarman's massive cock - while, showering him in kisses, she begged for the chance to betray her comrades to the same fate. Meanwhile on the other wall, Daring Diva was being taken from behind, her head thrashing upon the sheets of the bed as the Boarman's giant cock entered her with long downward strokes - between which she too begged to sell out her team-mates if he would rail her just a little bit harder. The two gorgeous kneeling heroines gasped, in horror. Meanwhile, neither of them had to ask how Valkyrie had been taken - as just behind her, Vestal's slender form was still absorbed in tidying up the enormous mess the Boarman had made of her atop the sheets.

"So," the Boarman said down to them - drawing their gaping faces back up to him after each had taken a brief sojourn to stare at themselves upon his screens, "now that you have given me what I wanted from me, you need to let me know why I should keep you - or else I will discard you like the trash you are."

"Wh-what?" Sun Idol moaned, in horror. Her buxom body squirmed in shock at his feet - but none of them were in a state to resist him, even if they wanted to. Daring Diva was no match for him even at the best of times; while Valiant Valkyrie was missing her belt. Meanwhile, while not technically depowered, Sun Idol was all too aware that between the lingering effects of the goddess-taming gasses that had been pumped into her, along with the extreme exertions she had experienced in his arms, had lefter in no state to even walk straight - much less to fly or to fight him.

"You... you can't be serious!" Daring Diva said.

The Boarman shook his head, and smirked. "You have already given me your wombs," he pointed out. "So... what more can you do for me?"

Between her two comrades, Valiant Valkyrie gasped in horror. Then, a deep blush spread across her cheeks - as she seemed to realize what she needed to do. Huge breasts sloshing, she toppled forward, coming down onto all fours before him. Then, she craned her neck out, bringing her lips near his penis.

"Please," the mighty blonde begged, softly. "Please... please keep us."

And then, as if recognizing that words were not what he was after, she craned her head in. With a soft moan she spread her lips wide, and wrapped them around his cock. And, head bobbing gently, before her stunned comrades, without saying another word she began to cover him in kisses.

"Ahhh..." the Boarman sighed, his head rolling back with pleasure - as, her shining tiara flashing before his waist, what had once been his self-declared most bitter enemy put every ounce of effort she had into worshiping his cock. Then, he turned, and looked at the other two buxom heroines gaping in shock to either side, their jaws between their gigantic breasts. "And what about you?" he asked.

Staring with wide eyes, the two superheroines watched the Golden Goddess's bobbing, worshipfully slurping head in shock. Then, they licked their lips and moaned.

"We... we agree!" Daring Diva sighed. Throwing herself forward, she pressed her dusky buxom body up against his mighty leg. Then she turned, and looked up his towering muscular body in awe. "Use our bodies as you see fit," she begged him. Lifting her head, denied his tip by Valiant Valkyrie's slurping lips, she settled instead for suckling reverently at his gargantuan potent balls.

Kneeling to one side, for a moment Sun Idol could only stare in shock. Then, she bit her lip and squirmed as well. Finally, with a moan, she rose up on her sleek haunches and hobbled forward. She stared at the sight of her friends' lips swarming up and down his gigantic genitals - and whimpered. "We will be your dutiful servants, always," she promised. Then, extending out her tongue, she began stroking it vigorously up and down his long length.

Up high, the Boarman's tusked head rocked back and he sighed. Slowly, a huge grin spread across his lips - as down below his boar-crested belt, three gorgeous, mighty, and once-proud heads competed to demonstrate their submissive hunger. Three sets of lips slurped and kissed, and three noble tongues lapped and stroked at him, as if each haughty beauty was now doing her utmost to prove to him that she, far more than any of her busty comrades, had truly learned her place.

"Good," he chuckled. "Very good! It's a relief to finally see you superheroines take on... a challenge fitting to your talents!"

Below his waist, all three big-breasted super-beauties moaned softly and their lips quivered. Then, with simultaneous sighs, they shivered - and kept on ravenously sucking on his big long chauvinist schlong, as if with each kiss they were desperately trying to apologize for ever trying to deny that that was their place.

At that moment, Vestal reappeared by his side. Looking down past his shoulder, she grinned broadly. "Well, isn't that a good bunch of superheroines!" she laughed, at the sight of her three mentors slurping on her new lord's cock. All three moaned - and kept sucking. Grinning, Vestal turned back up, and looked up at the towering Boarman. "The cleaning is done," she said.

She gestured back at the bed he had wrecked, in the process of obliterating Valiant Valkyrie's pussy. It looked as pristine and perfect as if it had been staged for a catalog shoot.

"Excellent," the Boarman said. Reaching up, he patted her cheek. "You may run along to your other duties," he said.

"Yes, sir," Vestal said, bowing for him. Then, she turned and set off. But as she did so, she passed behind the three kneeling superheroines - and could not resist stopping. "Do a good job, now!" she advised them. Reaching out, she patted Valkyrie on the back of her bobbing blonde head, and giggled. At her feet Valkyrie whimpered - and then, pushing her head lower, obediently continued to slide her taut-spread lips up and down the Boarman's shaft. With a delighted giggle, Vestal turned and strutted out the door. It closed behind her immaculately rounded teen buns.

Once she was gone, Boarman nodded.

"And with that," he said, "I think the Bedroom Arena has served its purpose. So, let us move on from it."

Lifting up a gauntlet, he once more pressed a button on its back.

At his feet, the superheroines moaned sharply - and, over the huge cock they were still noisily sucking, blinked their eyes wide in surprise.

For all of a sudden the very room itself began to break apart around them. First the ceiling above them suddenly split into pieces and began to lift away - accompanied by the faint whine of a distant mechanical hoist. The same automated cranes that had handled Valiant Valkyrie's car, and transported the blinded superheroine herself around his base, suddenly began to work overtime. It was suddenly revealed why the walls were composed of so many vertical segments. The screens withdrew down into the floor, to reveal the cases behind them - which, one by one, were suddenly seized at the top and hoisted away. Meanwhile the bed retracted back into the floor and vanished, while around them the very walls seemed to shift.

To the wide-eyed superheroines, crouched at his feet, it was as if the very world around them had dissolved into chaos. The effect was rather like being caught in a dream, or a nightmare, as everything solid around them seemed to turn into swirling madness. Even the ground beneath their feet seemed to tilt and shift - and in fact this was no illusion, for the segment of the floor beneath them had lifted up and was also being transported through his base. But, surrounded by dozens more moving segments - cases filled with captured superheroine costumes or other various bits and pieces of what had seemed solid boundaries - the confused superheroines had no way to distinguish what was real and what was a figment of their imaginations.

With one gigantic throbbing exception. As their entire world seemed to crumble and crater around them, the one solid thing that remained was the Boarman's gigantic penis, arcing up through their space like the long veiny center of the universe itself. Their lips, already latched firmly onto it, suddenly began to suck upon it with fresh and wanton abandon - as if they were afraid that if they spent even one second not giving it all with their lips it too might be torn away from them.

Towering over them, the Boarman gasped with pleasure as they went wild upon his cock. A huge grin spread across his lips.

"That's it, ladies," he laughed. "Now, let me return the favor."

And with that, he began to repay the intense reverent pleasure the three curvaceous champions were providing them, by giving them one last taste of how barbaric his cock could be. One by one, seizing hold of their slurping heads, he yanked up out of them. Then, choosing seemingly at random, he pressed a different pretty face up to his tip and, with a series of savage thrusts from his hips, began slamming his huge cock deep down her throat. But the busty beauties kneeling at his feet had no choice. Even as they choked and gurgled around him, their pretty faces contorting in disbelief at how thoroughly he was wrecking them, their overloaded mouths continued sucking for all they were worth. Her comrades, meanwhile, forced to endure their friend's tortured whimpers, responded each time by leaning in and bathing what little of his big plunging penis they could reach with kisses from their lips and laps with their tongues - as if inspired to pay worship to whatever could so thoroughly wreck their sister.

In between slamming deep down their throats, the Boarman didn't give the Beachport heroines any respite. Whenever he yanked back rudely up out of them, he swung his enormous cudgel about freely - slapping its vast veiny bulk freely across their pretty faces. Overall, in the space directly before the Boarman's waist, it was as if a twisted little contest was going on - in which the Boarman's big penis competed to demonstrate its utter contempt for the three once-proud superheroines both all over and inside their beautiful makes faces; and the busty kneeling heroines in turn competed to demonstrate which of them could show the abject devotion to his pleasure in response. Over and over, the Boarman's big penis choked and battered them, and in reply they kissed it and licked it and sucked it as if their noble souls depended on it.

As their three way heroine-on-cock duel continued - in which the heroines seemed to be coming off far the worse if their moaning was anything to judge by - the deconstructed superhero lair gradually reformed around them as if according to his supreme throbbing will. The ranks of cases lowered and inserted themselves into row upon row of identical cases, stretching out into the distance to either side. Various larger trophies, including Valkyrie's car, once more became visible looming over them from above. The control console at which Valiant Valkyrie had found the Boarman, when first encountering him within his lair, rose up and reformed behind them.

Eyes darting around over the huge genitals continuing filling their faces, the three kneeling heroines could only get bare glimpses of the new world they found themselves in, as it once more became still and solid around them. But, eyes craning backwards, the one feature none of them could miss was the array of trophy cases - rank upon rank of them, to the point there had to be hundreds in all - that now appeared behind them. Each one, filled with the skimpy costume of another villainess, or occasional superheroine. They shivered in shock at the sight - but their lips, wrapped wide around him, could not stop slurping.

Then, they had all thoughts of the cases - or pretty much anything else - briefly wiped out of their struggling minds; for the Boarman, at last, was nearing his peak.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" the mighty hero howled. Seizing a tight hold upon their heads, he pumped and pumped for all he was worth - long past caring exactly which pair of luscious once-haughty lips he was hollowing out at that particular second. "Get ready, super-bitches! Here it comes!" he crowed.

The kneeling superheroines moaned at this - but, once more, there was nothing they could do but suck harder.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" the Boarman howled. "H-here it comes. Take it, you fucking SLUTS!"

And at the last second he yanked up out of the latest super-throat he'd been fucking - Valiant Valkyrie's, not that he knew or cared - and erupted all over their pretty, tighly-clustered faces.

"AIIIEEE!" the three heroines all squealed. Trapped upon their knees, their buxom bodies wiggled and shivered in shock. Their eyes blinked wide in stunned bewilderment - as, just as the world had almost seemed to stabilize around them a titanic explosion of sticky white goo hurtled out seemingly in all directions to turn it instead into a sea of pearly white. Pulsing again and again, the Boarman's gigantic penis eagerly unloaded all over them - sending tendrils arcing up onto the tops of their shivering heads, splattering across their high cheeks, and pouring into their open mouths. Even having impregnated all of them, plus five wicked villainesses, all in the same night, the Boarman's gigantic balls seemed almost bottomless. Soon a tide of excess seed was dripping down their chins and spattering into their deep jiggling cleavage.

At last, with a sigh, the Boarman shot one last spurt and then went limp. Stepping back, he looked down, and surveyed his handiwork.

"Oooohhh..." Valiant Valkyrie moaned softly. Her lovely blue eyes blinked slowly - almost entirely blinded by thick waves of dripping cum. To either side of her, the proud masked countenances of Daring Diva and Sun Idol did likewise.

"What... what happened?" Daring Diva asked - her eyes also blinking drunkenly, under the thick layer of shiny white seed that covered her elegant ebony features.

1...345678