All Comments on 'Vampires and Lovers Ch. 06'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Danae72Danae72about 14 years ago
*Sigh*

Just wonderful. Thank you for yet another beautiful story.

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 14 years ago
Lovely

It was another beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
RUBBISH!

UTTER RUBBISH!

squeeker78squeeker78about 14 years ago
So Happy

So happy to see another chapter to this beautiful story. I was patiently awaiting it and I was not disappointed in how it turned out. I love all of your writing.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaabout 14 years ago
You are amazing!

How could you post two wonderful stories the same day? What a lovely addition to this series!

hotspice014hotspice014about 14 years ago
OMG

I absolutely loved it.thanks so much for the new chapter.

PiaraqPiaraqabout 14 years ago
fab chapter

such a good chapter to this story but i get the feeling that this is the end of this series - its an awesome read.

ps. would love another chapter on silver or jace :)

Parrie_WoW_1976Parrie_WoW_1976about 14 years ago
ABSOLUTELY *WOW*!!!

i loved this story from start 2 finish!! it had EVERYTHING....mystery, action, drama, humor, TONS of romance.....u should write a fully-fledged book!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
luvvvvvvvvdddddddddd it

i ws hooked 4m d beginning till d end. it was amazing. plz write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that was the best thing i have ever read, please seriously write a book you are a genius

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Loved it,loved it,loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nobody ever took a shower or a bath in all the Ch.'s 1-6

Being super sensetive to other's scents, one would think, that it's natural to wash off the scent of an enemy (after a good battle) by taking at least a shower, let alone to sooth the muscles in a hot bath with deliciously fragranced soaps and oils, especially together with caring partner. Besides, shower scenes are very hot. I am surprised, that there is non of it, but a lot of sleep after sex. I have to say that we, men, not always falling asleep after every lovemaking - not during the normal waking hours, anyway. It's mostly women up to a good nap (during the waking hours), and it does not matter they had sex or not, they just love to sleep. Whatever you might think, guys always have something interesting to do (I am speaking only about the waking hours!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

I love this story and would love to see some more please!

YwashereYwashereabout 13 years ago
YES!

Finally, a role-reversal!

I've always wondered what's the point in all these manly-men characters having MALE mates if they don't roll over for them every once in a while.

And it was described with the same poetry as every other love-scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

FANTASTIC lol great story loves it hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Powerful and Breathtakingly Beautiful

Each chapter just gets more and more beautiful. The powerful love the characters have for each other grows fiercely stronger with each new chapter. I really hope this story continues for many more chapters!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Yet another great installment.

But can you explain to me where Delphin came from ? Did I miss something? I have read each chapter so far and I thought maybe missed where Delphin came from. How did they meet? Please explain. Thank you.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Sorry.

I don't think chapter 5 was there, so I missed the whole story of Delphin. What a wonderful chapter. I am so happy that Seamus his found his chosen. This is the second time I have read your work, and it will not be the last. I so enjoy your story and I feel like I know the characters personally. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous