Vanessa and Mandy

Story Info
Mandy takes Vanessa clubbing.
2.9k words
3.86
11.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers

Vanessa stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. Using a second towel she squeezed her hair dry, she never used a blow dryer, made her hair to straight, she liked the messy just fucked look. Standing in front of her mirror she ran her fingers thru her hair. Most people said her hair was a "dirty blond", but she like to think of it as "golden brown". As she worked her hair to get the look she wanted, the towel around her body came loose and fell to the floor.

Vanessa thought that she sure as hell didn't look like a mother of three grown children. She had to smile as she remembered what the two young guys said as she stepped out of the elevator on her way home. They were telling each other what a nice body and sweet ass she had. As she looked at herself, she realized that the workouts in the company gym after work were doing some good. Her stomach was flatter and firmer, her legs were toned, and turning to check out her ass, she could see it was much firmer.

Smiling to herself she said, "Dam you're still hot".

Mandy was calling to her as soon as she came thru the front door. Vanessa yelled back that she was in the bedroom. She heard Mandy running up the stairs, stopping dead in her tracks upon entering the bedroom, "WOW, mom your gorgeous, I sure hope I look half as good as you when I'm your age. You know you have a fabulous body".

"Thanks, it's always nice to hear a complement like that. So why are you here?"

"Didn't want you to be alone tonight, so I thought we could go out and hit some clubs, have a few drinks, do some dancing, have some fun.

Vanessa had already decided not to stay home and was planning on going out. She told Mandy that was her plan. Mandy grabbed Vanessa's hand and was pulling her down the hall, "Let's find some outfits for tonight".

Ounce in Mandy's room, she stripped and stood next to her mom in front of the mirror and put her arm around Vanessa's waist pulling her close. She smiled at her mom in the mirror "thanks mom, for giving me a smoking hot body like yours we look like sisters. You should let me shave your pussy and mound hairless and smooth. Guy's like it that way. Lay down on the bed while I get my micro-shaver".

Vanessa sat down on the bed then laid-back with her arms above her head. Mandy knelt in front of her mom, turned the shaver on and slowly shaved her mound, making sure to get all the hair. As she worked her way down her mom's mound, Vanessa's hips would rise slightly. Glancing up she saw that her nipples were hard a standing up, they were the size of pencil and about a half inch long. As Mandy finished, she could smell the aroma of her mom's pussy. Pushing her legs apart Vanessa's moist pussy opened like a flower and a waft of her aroma flooded Mandy's senses. She ran her hands up the inside of Vanessa's thighs pushing her legs wider apart and her knees up, bending forward she licked her mom's moist pussy and savoring the sweet spicy taste. A soft moan and flexing of her mom's hips told Mandy of her approval. She pushed her tongue up and down her slit and over and around her extended clit that had popped out from under its hood. Vanessa was moaning and gasping, moving her hips in small circles. After putting her arms under Vanessa's hips and running her hands up her sides, Mandy squeezed Vanessa's large firm tits making her nipples push up higher and tighter. Mandy then shoved her tongue as far into Vanessa's drooling hole as she could. Vanessa's pussy clamped down on Mandy's tongue, as she came spraying Mandy's face and heck with two quick squirts of thick cream.

Mandy sat back on her heals and watched as her mother continued to squirm around on the bed, taking quick breaths as she calmed down. Mandy got on the bed with her and snuggled close, feeling small shutters run thru her.

"Mom, know I know why your boyfriends can't get enough of you, one taste of your pussy and they're hooked. And you squirt just like I do".

Vanessa looked at her daughter, "What boyfriends?"

"Oh mom, I know you have other men."

"You mean other than Chuck?

"Yes, other than Chuck." Mandy felt her mom's body twitch slightly as she replied. She knew that ever since the orgy they had in Chuck's basement, that she and Chuck have been fucking quite a bit.

Mandy was laying on her back with one hand between her legs fingering her pussy and the other hand was tweaking her tits. "All this talk of big cocks and fucking has got me really hot."

Vanessa rolled on to her side, a wide smile on her face, "Mandy, your beautiful, and we are a lot alike, when I was your age all I wanted to do was suck cock and fuck, "chuckling", still do". She leaned down and sucked one of her beautiful daughter's nipples into her mouth. Mandy squealed and moaned as her mom sucked and nibbled on her tits. Vanessa ran her hand down over Mandy's quivering belly, and then dipped two fingers into her drooling pussy. She pumped her fingers in and out of Mandy's tight hole rubbing her G-spot with her fingertips. Mandy was squealing and trashing her hips as her climax overtook her. Vanessa removed her fingers and watched Mandy's pussy bubble like a spring. Vanessa put her fingers in her mouth tasting Mandy's juice. "Mandy, you taste delicious". She slid down the bed, pushed Mandy's legs wide open and licked up her flowing juice. Mandy started squirming and rolling her hips as her mom's tongue danced around, over and thru her pussy.

Vanessa had Mandy thrashing around on the bed while she sucked and nibbled on her extended clit and sliding her finger in and out of her flexing pussy. Mandy was pushing her hips up to meet her mom's thrusting fingers trying to get them deeper into her wet hole. She could feel a climax building up deep down in her cunt. Vanessa bit down while pulling on Mandy's clit with her teeth. Mandy cried out as her climax overtook her. Her pussy started pulsating as she squirted, spraying her mom's face, neck and chest, then she collapsed with a long moan.

Vanessa got off the bed, looking down at her beautiful daughter and smiled. "Wow Mandy you sure are a squirter, I need to take another shower. And so do you."

After they showered, they picked out what they would wear. Mandy chose a yellow ultra-mini skirt with matching low cut V-neck blouse. Dark nude hose and black 6" heels. As for Vanessa, a red knee length skirt with a slit up the right thigh, a matching red silk blouse that hugged her breasts. She knew that the silk rubbing against her nipples would keep them taught and very noticeable. With sheer tan hose and 6" heels. She was ready for a good night of fucking, she smiled to herself thinking a gangbang would be fun.

Mandy took them to one of her favorite clubs, 'The Black Dragon'. They were drinking and dancing and having good time. Venessa was dancing with a tall good-looking hunk rubbing her mound against him when she noticed Mandy waving at her. Two men had joined her at their booth. When the song ended, she joined Mandy and the two guys. Mandy introduced her to James and Gary, telling her she knew them from school. James was sitting next to Mandy with his arm around her. Gary took Vanessa's hand and guided her back to the dance floor. They danced and chatted, all the while Gary rubbed his hands up and down her back. Vanessa put her head on his shoulder and her arms around his neck. Vanessa didn't object when he cupped her ass cheeks. She tipped her hips forward and rubbed her mound against him, telling him what good a dancer he was. After another song they returned to their booth.

Vanessa slid into the booth, and Gary slid in next to her. As she moved around, her skirt slid up her thighs, she could feel the cool leather of the seat against the back of her thighs. She reached to pull her skirt down, Gary put his hand on hers, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Your legs are beautiful, don't cover them", blushing slightly she thanked him for the compliment. Gary noticed her blushing as he whispered to her. A tingle ran thru her when Gary put his hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. She turned her head towards him and was met with a kiss as his hand slowly moved up and down her thigh.

Vanessa suggested they go somewhere a little more private. Gary suggested they could go to his place. Vanessa nodded her approval. Gary told James they were leaving, and where they were going. James told Mandy they were going to Gary's place. With that Vanessa paid their tab and they all left.

At Gary's place, Gary and Vanessa went to the kitchen to get some drinks, James and Mandy sat down on the couch. When they returned Mandy's skirt and blouse were on the floor. James was nibbling on her firm tits as he pumped her pussy with two fingers. For her part, Mandy had James's pants unbuttoned and was stroking his cock. She was raising her hips to meet his plunging fingers, throwing her head back, she moaned loudly and started cumin on James's hand. She was stroking James's cock faster and faster, coating it with his pre-cum that was flowing from his cock head. Suddenly James grabbed the back of Mandy's head and pulled down towards his cock. Mandy sucked his cock into her mouth, they could hear her sucking on it. James groaned as he pushed more of his cock into her mouth, filling it with cum, as Mandy gulped it down.

Gary led Vanessa out onto the patio. Putting his arm around her as they sat down on the chaise longue, Gary kissed and nibbled on her neck and ear. Vanessa turned her head and Gary kissed her. Vanessa leaned back against Gary's arm as they continued to kiss as his hand rubbed her thigh. She spread her legs wider as his hand went higher. She moaned into his mouth as his finger tips spread her pussy open. She slid down and raised her knees, spreading them as wide as she could. She almost cried out when Gary pushed two fingers all the way into her cunt. She rolled her head back as she humped his fingers. Gary put his mouth to her ear and told her to open her blouse. Without hesitation, Vanessa unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open releasing her full firm breasts with their hard extended nipples. Without a word Gary bent down as sucked a nipple into his mouth as he rubbed Vanessa's G-Spot with his fingers while using his thumb on her clit.

Vanessa arched her back pushing her tit firmly into Gary's sucking mouth, her cunt squeezed his probing fingers, her hips squirmed as her climax rolled over her. Gary felt her body shutter, her nipple got fatter and longer, as she covered his fingers with her cream. Gary pulled his fingers out of Vanessa's drooling pussy, bringing his wet fingers to his nose then licked his fingers clean. He laid Vanessa down and pushed her skirt up to her waist. Vanessa's legs were up with her knees bent and spread wide.

Gary smiled when he saw her pussy had flowered open, and her cunt hole was slightly open and drooling. "Hope you like big cocks" as he took her entire pussy in to his mouth and sucked on it. Vanessa moaned loudly as she felt his tongue force it way into her cunt. She bucked against his probing tongue as she climaxed again. Gary licked her pussy and sucked up her juices, then stood up and started undressing. Vanessa tingled when he took off his shirt exposing a very ripped chest and abs. She almost gasped when he dropped his pants, his long thick cock was dropped over pool ball sized balls. She sat up and reached for his cock, he stopped her by grabbing her hand. Telling her to get undressed.

Vanessa stood up and took off her blouse and dropped it on a chair, her skirt joined it.

Gary whistled softly and told her she was fucking hot. Vanessa looked over his ripped body, his huge cock was waving like a flagpole. She leaned forward wrapped her hand around the thick base and ran her tongue over the head savoring its tangy taste. Before she could do anything, Gary pulled her on top of him. She was straddling his hips with his thick cock was pushing up against her cunt. She started sliding her pussy up and down his cock, her pussy lips wrapped themselves around it. She would move her hips so her pussy would slide up and down his shaft. He pushed his hips up to put more pressure on her pussy and clit, making her moan. As she slid up on his cock, he smacked her on the ass throwing her slightly off her stride. In that brief instant his cock head hit her pussy opening. Vanessa moaned, "It's so big I don't think it will fit," she was making small circles with her hips trying to take his huge cock in her cunt. He felt her cunt slowly stretching open allowing more of his cock to enter her. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her down on his cock. She took his big cock into her pussy, a good four to five inches of it anyway. She let out a moan of pleasure as she pushed down taking the full length of his cock into her pussy, she was moaning loudly as she bounced up and down on his long fat cock. He was still gripping her ass trying to keep her from pulling off. Her puffy pussy lips were wrapped snugly around his thick shaft, being stretched out and gripping his cock as she withdrew, then bunched up as she took his shaft down to the base. She drove her pussy down hard on his cock as her first climax washed over her coating his cock with her sweet cream. Vanessa rode Gary's cock thru a second climax, then Gary put her on her back and fucked her thru two more climaxes. He had the stamina of a bull and he fucked her like one. Vanessa felt his cock swell as he pushed into her a far as he could then it like a hose was turned on as he flooded her pussy with his hot thick cum. She was moaning and whispering in his ear to fill her pussy with cum, while she rubbed her hands up and down his back and gripped his flexing ass as he shot stream after stream of cum into her.

When he was done, he got up and pulled her to her feet and led her into his bedroom. He moved behind her cupping her tits with his hands. "You've got great tits, nice and firm with great nipples", pinching them as he spoke. He walked her to the bed and pushed her onto it. "Get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed and show me that ass," doing as instructed Vanessa got on the bed on her knees then leaned forward putting her head on the bed then swayed her back tipping her ass as high as she could. "Great ass," Gary rubbed his hands over her ass cheeks, slipping his fingers down over her anis causing her to moan quietly as she pushed back against his fingers.

Vanessa felt Gary's cock push against her pussy, then he shoved it all the way into her, she moaned loudly while pushing back against him. He stroked into her several times before pulling out. Then she felt his slick cock pushing against her anis, she reached back with both hands and gripped her ass cheeks spreading them apart, opening her anis for him. She felt her anis being stretched as he pushed deeper into her ass. He griped her hips as he plowed into her. "You have one hot ass, it's like a furnace," he started fucking her ass with long powerful strokes. After about ten minutes she felt his cock grow thicker and harder, signaling his climax was close. After a few more strokes she felt his cock pulse as he pumped stream after stream of cum deep in her ass. Feeling him cum set off her own climax. They ground against each other as they climaxed together.

Later, laying on the bed he told her that she was the best fuck he'd had in a while. With that he moved over her, pushing her legs apart and entered her. Vanessa wrapped her legs around his waist pushed her hips up meeting his thrusts. He fucked her like a whore the rest of the night.

She loved it.

Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers