All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 20: Domination'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This the first one...

I tried to read. I got sucked in by the “goes too far” tag.

I can’t believe there’s 20 chapters of this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What every man about in a wife:

A used-up slut you can't feel when you fuck her.

????

I mean, damn, there's SO MANY WOMEN out there... why the fuck anyone would settle with one you cannot feel while having sex!? That's insanity...

If this sad doofus loves her so much, might as well stay married and let her fuck whomever she wants, but get yourself some - or a lot of - stranges on the side.

Get your own depraved heaven... you sad fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the fuck is this shit?

This isn’t a marriage or a wife or even a husband, it’s a fucking abortion that has the appearance of a story but is just a mess of words on the screen. I wish I had never read this travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go away. Stay away.

This was horrible. I can't believe Literotica lets junk like this onto the site.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls toss the whore to the curb AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE YOU DON'T NEED A BITCH LIKE HER

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

this guy is an fn idiot

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
THAT. Was a severely crude and graphic oleo of rare fetishes that disgust about everyone. Satire? Erotica for people with low self esteem and mental health issues?

The one button doesn't seem to work. The "spouses" are pretty worthless too.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
OMG

like the comments on the last installment, this jumped the shark several chapters ago. It was interesting when Dax deftly negotiated the hotwife/cuck borderline, but now this has gone full blown fag cuck shit.

The story is no longer internally credible, in that Dax was described as a 6'3" and 215 of rock solid muscle, but he cant get away from Vanessa when she is giving the blow job and Ty is about to cum?

And Nessa is so loose, from fisting and big cock and kids, he has to jackoff inside her? I mean the whole premise is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I didn't mind it

But then I like reading about massive Black cocks fucking white wives and cucks getting cucked.

Also remember this is an amateur writer just starting out. If you think that you could do better let us see.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Damn boy

I can't believe your scores are so high. Some one must have hit the wrong button and gave you a *2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I miss Shonda and her loose cunt

I miss Shonda and her loose cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yes

That white boi ate a lot of cum.

I find it arousing to read about white boi's getting cuckd and humiliated by well endowed black men.

Well no one wants to read about a black man with a small dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jacking off in wife is real!

I actually like this series. And the idea that some pussies are so loose you can actually jack off inside is real. Just look at some of the videos of this couple

https://www.pornhub.com/model/husband-fist-wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worthless

Can’t even call this a story. It’s just the longest, most boring description of impossible sex I’ve ever attempted to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous