All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 21: Inked & Ruin'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Did your wife divorce you and let the courts Rick you up and now you’re just a piece of shit feeling sorry for himself?

Grow the fuck up, you pansy assed, cocksucker.

syd_v63syd_v63over 2 years ago

There are no redeeming qualities left in any of these characters. They’ve all become very one dimensional stereotypes of themselves. This story has run out of road. As a tragedy we don’t even feel sorry for protagonist wife as she falls from grace, she’s callous, uncaring and certainly undeserving of everything she been afforded. The supporting characters offer nothing either, there is no reason for the main character to engage with them, he certainly can’t trust them, he gets nothing from them. The author has written himself into a whole here, where going down seems like the only way out, but the reality is that walking away would be the better choice. You have to ask yourself what tools does each character have to survive without the assistance of the other and the fact is, none of these characters survive without the protagonist anymore. Venessa is no more than sex worker, and not a very well organized one, she’d be eaten alive without her husband. The rest of the characters would just go back to wherever they came from and only the protagonist would survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kill this story and put it out if it's misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1.72 says it all. 1*

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Hot.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Lit needs a new category: Humiliation. This story is dreadful and no matter how badly you want the fantasy, there is no Loving Wife in these types of stories. Period! We also know why you didn't put any tags on the story, you wanted to try and get people to read it. That's bad manners, please try harder in the future to let your readers know what they are reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a really stupid story quit while you are ahead

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, I didn't read all storys of this series, but I hope the husband really grew balls and punished them. His wife will never be happy with him again, so the best resolution will be divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sometimes the stories are so insanely bad that all one can do is laugh. This author writes a lot of jokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TL:DR this is actually the first chapter of this story I've read although I have been Eyeing it for Years! I've read ch1-5 before jumping back over here. I am in no ways complaining lol. Im simply stating some observations and possibilities whilst refrencing some other works. I actually prefer "Hardcore Cuckolding" to the more lukewarm stuff. An example of that would be the Hardcore Cuck/NTR stuff Grimbous has done on Chyoa in various stories.

Fuck yeah! Thats the spirit Dax! You don't deserve to be treated like this Espically by your supposed "wife" like what the fuck. Don't get me wrong I love almost all of the kinks/fetish stuff displayed in this chapter, SizeQueen, gaping pussy, SPH, cuckoldry, Size play, Sexual inadequacy humiliation, big cock/large insertion(dildos) and the creampie eating are all up my alley for "Hardcore Cucking". But there has, NEEDS to be a clear line between the dirty fun and the cold truth of your relationship.

Lets be real here ether Dax is going to come crawling back to V. Or V will "pretend" to be his wife again, that is behaving more like she did before this all began back before chapter 4 and 5 when shit went off the rails, but it wont last and V will cuck him again (if she even stopped in the first place) and will most likly try to subvert his will and further is cuckold conditioning.

Maybe something like Dax having something with Chloe(or some other women) only for V to show up unannounced and have Somone (Tyrone?) Fuck Chloe in front of him ruining her tight pussy for Dax forever?

Is V going to have a Chocolate baby?

I have no doubt that whatever happens Dax is gonna get shat on, V clearly has no repsect or even love for Dax, has it/will it come out that V's 4 kids are not Dax's genes? Wouldn't be surprising with the amount of Venom and malicious contempt she "appears" to have for him.

A little humiliation and bratty fun is all good but literally treating him like shit? The glares, and snarles and angry derivasiveness towards him? The lack of respect I can understand but the absolute venom V treats her "husband" with? There couldn't be a clearer sign that she has absolutely no love for Dax. Ya know?

I've read similarl stories like "sharing is caring" on chyoa and the stories by Ggerard87 on LitE and in both of those the wife/gf does disrespect and humiliate the husband but she also makes it clear that she loves him and won't leave him. There is no venom in those women. Hell theres two other stories on Chyoa "Cuckolds descent" and "A loving couples descent into debauchery" and even in those the wife(s) aren't as malicious as V is here. The latter story even has the wife encouraging the husband to fuck and bred other women, so long as he understandd his wife is going to fuck and get knocked up by Hung Black guys, but its all very loving and understanding.

Ultimalty what a lot of those stories have that this doesn't, is communication. V and Dax seem to only talk in barbed words and sharp tounges. This is not a complaint or critique of the story or the writers performance just simply what flew through my had as I thought about and observed these characters. If this is a complaint/critique of anything its Vanessa and Dax as characters, as people. Not the writer or his work. Lol I love this chapter and it shall join my growing collection.

After reading some comments it seems quite a lot happens between ch5 and this. I eagerly await your next chapter, good sir/madam.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Dude this story has jumped the shark. It started hot and consensual, without cuckery but had some drama normal to marriage. Now it has devolved into satirical nonsensical IR and Cuck tropes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I missed Shonda. Like I the suggestion for Ty to loossen up Chloe's pussy

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Completely unrepentant and unrepairable. Total shit people, and Dax is an idiot with no self respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous