All Comments on 'Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 03'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

I thought this was supposed to be a romance and that you liked happy endings?

Gotta say the direction this story has taken especially with the prostitution has me feeling real bad.

Sorry, but as a male reader I'd already identified or subbed myself into Gary's position, so Libby prostituting herself and also having unprotected sex no less makes it very hard for me to enjoy this story from now on. However, I can recognize that this is a limitation of my male worldview. Good luck with this story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

I for one am very interested in reading more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, impressive story.

It is so real. A real person, talking about sex as it really is. None of the usual stereotypes but talking about connection, how different it is and feels when it's not just the mechanics of intercourse but is about exploring, finding one self and the other.

I actually had to put the first part away on first reading cause the storyline came a bit close to me.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

The story continues, and an excellent story at that. I'm feeling the turmoil that Libby is enduring as she seeks to find her "real" self. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and end to Vanessa chapeter.

Very realistic. I have a friend who was a dancer and retired from dancing and related activities and became a nurse.

I sense dancing was a phase for her

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Lots of drama in this episode

It's understandable, but also terrible that Cindy cut Libby out of her life. I'd hoped they could somehow reconcile, which I suppose is still possible in the future. The buck's night (aka bachelor party) was quite the departure for Libby, and now I'm eager to know who Libby is - assuming she has truly left the Vanessa persona behind.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter in the story, but this one is great because it shows the damage that can occur when circumstances are just so, when friends run afoul, and when one lowers their guard and their inhibitions. I was glad to see Libby come to the realization that playing Vanessa wasn't good for her, and hope that she'll be able to stick to that in the coming chapters and find what she's seeking. Great job.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Wasn't comfortable with this chapter but that's me being a romantic and nothing to do with your writing. Short, sharp and punchy. Glad she's decided to write Vanessa off. 5⛤

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 1 year ago

This story is so much more than sex. It’s absolutely an amazing story of a mental discovery…. Ty⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES