All Comments on 'Vanessa the Undresser Ch. 04'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Nice turn in the story!

5

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

I feel myself warming up a bit more with this story. I suppose that the heat of the moment, mind-blowing sex that Lib/Vanessa and Gary shared in chapters 1-2 gave me the impression that you were aiming for a romantic kind of mood.

Now I see that they're both flawed human beings that made mistakes in their lives and hopefully can still look forward to having a romance despite their past.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Sooo happy to see Libby reconnect with Cindy

After so much turmoil and sadness in the previous chapter, this one was much brighter and more hopeful. It's fantastic that Libby and Cindy have rekindled their friendship, and I'm very interested to see how things go between Libby (not Vanessa) and Garry. :)

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Happy to see the ladies together again and interested to see how the interaction between Libby and Gary will work out. Enjoyed the way the Paul/Phil thing worked out also.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars

Setting up the scene so that when it all falls apart it is that much more heart breaking. I like how you are able to make flawed human beings that the readers like and cheer for instead of against.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, Jez, it’s odd how the past sneaks up to bite us sometimes as when Libby meets Phil/Paul or when my kid’s teacher turned out to be the __-in-law of one of my college friends (very surprising to me but true). Libby handled that situation as well as could be expected under the circumstances without blowing her professional side and exposing too much of her past. Let’s hope P/P is smart enough to stay silent for her good as well as his own. Was glad to see Libby reunited with Cindy and became friends again, with time and a little therapy healing the old wounds. It feels like we made a turn, so here’s hoping it will be a happy one in the end.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Coincidences happen as SouthernCrossfire says. At least 8 years after leaving university I was on an overnight ferry wrestling with my daughter's nappy taking to her and a voice behind me said my name having recognised my voice. It was a librarian from the university.

Pace really picked up and a lovely chapter here. 5 again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
10 December- "Hey Twister—Letters to my dead twin" has been submitted in the Letters and Transcripts section and should be published in the next few days. It's fairly lengthy (25k words) but can easily be read in sections. I'll be honest- I like romance and happy endings. My...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES