Vault 62 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and pointed to a large, circular window that overlooked the dining hall, covered in metallic blinds.

"It's that room right there."

So she can keep an eye on everyone whenever she wants.

"I'll see you two soon."

Felicia waved to the pair as they wandered off to make the same speech to another group, Imogene's posture relaxing.

"God, this is just so crazy, you know!?" Felicia exclaimed, leaning over the table as she spoke to Imogene, her chin nestled against the top of suit-covered cleavage, "The war, the vault... what's gonna happen to us here? I can't really wrap my head around it all!"

"Yeah, I couldn't imagine actually being here until everything went down. I can't believe I got lucky enough to get a pass to the vault. I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about what would have happened if I didn't!"

Imogene hid her smirk.

"Same here, Jane, same here. You know..."

As Felicia began talking about one thing or another, Imogene's zoned-out, thinking about something she noticed being carried by Mei and the other guards.

With how many rooms and levels in Vault 62 were off-limits to residents, it was no surprise to Imogene that they could only be accessed with keycards; she spotted the card-readers attached to certain doors during the tour, adding them to her mental-list of obstacles she'd have to contend with while living here. But, she also paid enough attention to confirm that most if not all of the guards and staff carried a card of their own on a loop on their jumpsuit, allowing them to go wherever they pleased. What she had to do was obvious: get her hands on a pass! The question was how?

She stared at Felicia rambling excitedly, nodding her head and muttering affirmations to the woman, while actually engaging in a bout of scouting for potential targets. The members of the vault's security would be the most difficult to take a pass from considering it was their job to be alert, but that might not be the case for the scientists and workers; indeed, there were so many stuff wandering the halls that it wouldn't be the hardest thing Imogene had ever done to blend into a crowd and simply snatch one of the cards from an unsuspecting person.

Now all she had to do was wait for the right time to put her plan into action! A glance around the dining hall informed Imogene that most of the residents were nearly finished with their meals, including her and Felicia. Perfect. Once everyone got up to head back to their rooms or wherever, Imogene would join them, using the throngs to hide in plain sight, and, if her Luck-Stat was high enough, she'd pass by a staff-member. She returned her attention to Felicia, catching the last part of her current comment and replying to it with an actual answer this time, a grin touching her pink lips.

"I'm happy I sat down with you, Jane," Felicia beamed at the futa, stretching her arms, her tray empty, "you're such a good listener. It's nice to have made a friend on the first day!"

"Likewise!" Imogene copied Felicia's actions, showing that she was done with her meal and ready to get up, "I hope we can sit together for every meal - maybe we'll have other people join us next time!"

More people for me to ogle!

"That would be great! Um, do you know where we put our trays? I'd feel bad if we just left them on the table."

"Uhhh, looks like there's a window for them over there."

Imogene motioned towards a line of women in front of a counter, a staff member standing next to it.

"Perfect!"

Felicia and Imogene got up, the former taking a considerably longer time in doing so, her massive set of curves catching on seemingly every edge and corner of the table. Walking together, they continued to chat casually, Felicia going on and on about what life in Vault 62 would be like, Imogene concerned with a more pressing matter: whether the staff member at the front of the tray-discard counter had a keycard on her person or not. A quick glance from behind the line of women - disguised as a rolling of her neck - let Imogene check the possibility of immediately moving forward with her scheme. Oh, she definitely could!

They reached the front of the queue and Imogene allowed Felicia to go first, taking that moment to drool over her mountainous lower-cheeks that bounced to such an extreme degree that it appeared as though they'd split her jumpsuit right down the middle. When she was finished, Imogene stacked her tray on top of the rest, catching a glimpse of the inside of the kitchen - nothing special as far as she could tell. Turning to her 'mark' she began to thank her for being a member of the staff, but interrupted herself by tripping; it was faked, of course, but it accomplished exactly what she'd set out to do.

"Whoops! I'm so clumsy!" Imogene fell forward, catching herself on the woman's body, one of her hands roughly squeezing the worker's shoulder, her other sneakily gliding down her waist, "Sorry about that! Thank you so much for catching me!"

As easy as taking candy from a baby.

"No problem! The floors here can definitely be slippery!"

Imogene gently pushed off of the woman, clutching her prize tightly in her fists, hiding it from view without being too obvious about it.

"That's for sure! Well, thank you again. Keep up the good work!"

The woman nodded at her before greeting the next person in line, Imogene strolling away and joining back up with Felicia. She acted embarrassed about her little fall, maintaining her facade the entire trip to their rooms, though Imogene was also secretly overjoyed to learn that Felicia's bedroom was right down the hall from her own. This day was looking up, all things considered! They said their goodbyes at Imogene's door, the futa once more watching her insanely bottom-heavy companion go before retiring to her abode.

Throwing herself onto her bed, Imogene extended her arms and revealed her ill-acquire pass, its laminated, rectangular-shape shining under the bright, ceiling-embedded lights. She turned it over in her hands several times, studying it, treating it like she would any pair of keys she'd thieved in the past. Rolling onto her side, Imogene lifted up the bottom of her mattress and tucked the card between it and the gray-steel bed frame, shoving it towards the center; she didn't know if the vault was going to be like a hotel with cleaning staff coming in to change the sheets when she wasn't sleeping and what not, so it was better to be safe than sorry.

"You did good, 'Jane', you did good." Imogene complimented herself, glancing around to double-check that she hadn't missed any cameras in her room, "Now to wait. Get assimilated. Make sure people don't think you're someone else. Then... then it will be time!"

A sudden stirring in Imogene's groin reminded her that she'd ignored that part of herself for the entire day!

"Mmm, this has been a pretty fucked-up day, but, well, I am alone!"

She giggled and began to unzip her suit.

"Not sure how I'm gonna clean up the mess, but I'm sure there are towels or something around here..."

Imogene stripped down and wrapped her hand around her cock, her thin fingers barely meeting around its heft, her mind filled with images of what Felicia, Mei, and Bridget would like naked as she began to stroke herself..."