Vegan de Caca

Story Info
Teah and Ana go to the farmers market.
1.4k words
3.67
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since discovering blood in her stools, Teah Jones had adapted a Vegan diet: no meat, fish, or any animal by-products like dairy and eggs (though she still ate honey).

Teah was only several weeks into her program and she was already feeling results. Even though she didn't always stay hydrated, Teah avoided foods that made her gassy.

Though she still urinated like a horse and shat like an elephant after she ate and drank, she was always willing to try new recipes on her fruit and veggie journey.

The size of her bowel movements hadn't changed, but the texture and weight of them did.

Teah was a Type 3 woman on the Bristol Stool chart, though she sometimes passed Type 4 turds too.

The Bristol Stool chart was a poop chart that she had seen in Germaine's medical bag a few times while she was with him, but never addressed him about it.

Teah's vegan partner was fellow soft core porn model Ana Selena, whom Teah often referred to as Boricua.

Ana was a sick bitch, and has been wanting to make a video fucking Teah in her ass and pussy with a strap on.

Ana had been a vegan for a few years and was thrilled to discover that Teah had made the healthy transition from meat-eater to clean-eater.

Ana invited Teah to come with her to a farmers market to find fresh fruits and vegetables for their meal plans.

Teah had on a sleeveless jean jacket, a white sheer short sleeve T shirt, a long black maxi skirt that stopped at her ankles, and a pair of black leather ribbon sandals, the type with rubber outsoles, 1-inch layers of foam cushioning, and interchangeable ribbons that made up the thong and ankle straps of the leather sandal soles.

Ana wore tight, high waist blue jeans with holes at the knees and all along the thighs of her pant legs. She had on a tight, black ladies short sleeve t-shirt that was tucked into her jeans. On Ana's feet were black, strappy wedge-heel platform sandals.

Ana drove her car while Teah checked text messages regarding her porn site activity. They both agreed that if either of them had to shit, they would record it using their cellphones to avoid carrying the sports cam with them.

During the ride to the farmers market, Teah and Ana discussed the website, how they could bring in new models and what they could do to make sales jump.

Mid discussion, Ana smelled a heavy sulphur aroma that made her hungry for potato salad.

"You broke wind," Ana said to Teah. "You nasty-ass heifer. It stinks like boiled eggs."

Teah laughed and fanned away the odor.

"You're right, Boricua. That does stink!"

"Girl, your asshole is rotten today."

"Yeah. But, my body feels so good right now."

"You've been using those organic bath salts?"

Teah recalled soaking in the relaxing lavender Epsom salt she added to her bubble bath. Her skin felt heavenly.

"I slept so good last night," Teah said.

"What'd you have for dinner?" Ana asked.

"Garden salad," Teah answered. "I drenched it in fat free balsamic vinaigrette dressing and ate the entire bowl."

"Be careful," Ana said. "Vegans get constipated too."

"Bullshit," Teah said.

"Girl, I once ate a whole vegan pizza. My doo doo was so hard, I had to give myself an enema to get it out."

"I eat cleaner now, Ana."

"We both know you don't drink enough water."

"Water is so bland. It has no taste."

"It's not supposed to taste like anything, Teah."

"Well, I need flavor in what I drink."

"Like that Castor oil your mom used to give you?"

Teah shut her eyes, almost tasting the horrible greasy consistency of the viscous liquid on her tongue.

"Please don't bring that up again," Teah said.

---------------------------------

Teah and Ana walked around the farmers market and found just about every fruit and vegetable for their meal plans that they could think of.

Ana started cutting farts while Teah pooted away. It was almost time for them to drop their boat loads. Ana said hell no to porta potties in the parking lot area that were surrounded by a chain link fence with green slats.

Ana felt her turd prairie dogging and shut up her anus as tight as she could. Her stomach gurgled terribly.

Teah found a grassy, fenced in area not far from the vendor tents that lined the walkway. It was a vacant lot between two tall buildings that had been converted into a flower garden. It was the perfect place for them to shit.

Ana found a shady spot near a batch of Giant Chinese Silver Grass that grew up to ten feet tall. Ana got her wedge-heel platform sandals off and undid the front of her tight, high waist jeans. She peeled her jeans down and stepped out of then, urine running down her inner thighs.

Teah held her cellphone out to record as Ana squatted down, leaning forward, hands holding her cheeks open.

Raging piss pattered in the grass below Ana as her puckered little anus grew into a mound and opened up.

Creamy, pasty poop oozed from Ana's butthole and formed a small mountain under her. Ana then used her right middle finger to rub her asshole. Then, Ana started to finger her anus. She got her middle finger all the way up in there, so deep she could feel her finger shifting the spongy tissue of her rectum, and it drove her insane.

When Ana put her messy middle finger to her nose to smell it, she quickly lost her balance and fell back into her own feces. Teah never stopped recording, thinking that Ana was going to do a shit smearing session.

"Fuck," Ana said sharply.

Ana stood with creamy shit mashed against her huge, teardrop butt cheeks and turned around.

"Stop recording," Ana said. "We're done."

"Calm down," Teah said, going into her purse. "Let me clean you up. You can't go back out there with fresh shit covering your big, fat ass."

"This is so fucked up," Ana said.

Teah took her time and cleaned up Ana's messy butt with alcohol free baby wipes. She went through the entire pack, discarding shit caked wipes in a nearby dumpster.

Teah and Ana returned to the farmers market where they walked around some more.

When they got to the public parking area, Teah started feeling pressure back there. Her turd was coming fast and she needed a place to go to record it.

"My dookie's coming," Teah said.

"Can you hold it?" Ana asked.

"I'll try," Teah said. "It feels huge."

Ana got into her car and turned the vehicle until the passenger side was facing the woods.

Ana instructed Teah to sit on the open window of the passenger side with her butt hanging off of the door.

Ana got her cellphone ready while Teah got behind Ana's car, removed her jean jacket and lifted up her long black maxi skirt. When Teah was naked from the waist down, she found a beach towel on the backseat and put it on the window sill of the passenger side door.

Teah sat on the window sill of the passenger side door, letting her big butt cheeks hand over the door.

"Don't get any shit on my car," Ana told her.

"I'm ready," Teah said, flexing her anus.

Ana kneeled on the grass and pointed her cellphone up into Teah's open cheeks. The start of a dark, healthy turd lowered from Teah's butthole.

Teah's stool smelled unpleasant, but looked perfect as it slowly lowered and dangled from her bottom.

"This is some thick dookie," Teah said. "This is the poop of a vegan. It's a big dump coming out of me."

Ana admired the long, smooth turd as it reached 12 inches before to plopped in the grass below.

Teah didn't have any more baby wipes, so she wiped herself with Ana's beach towel. She got her maxi skirt back on, though she didn't put on her jean jacket again.

"That's a healthy bowel movement," Ana said.

"I told you I'm eating cleaner now."

"I need to make turds like yours. Maybe I'll sell more clips on the website."

"I'll make sure to edit out that blooper in your video."

"What blooper?" Ana asked.

"The one where you fell into your own shit."

Ana looked to Teah, annoyed.

"Please don't bring that up again."