Vegas Anyone? Pt. 02

Story Info
Once in a lifetime vacation.
1.6k words
0
281
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning it took a moment for me to get my bearings. I smiled to myself as I thought about the prior evening with Rod.

Looking at my phone, I saw I had some messages. 2 were from my soon to be roommates. Looks like I might be popular for the next few days!

The last text was from Rod. It was a picture of a petite little brunette with his cock in her mouth. Lucky girl I thought to myself!.

It was time to set things in motion. Jumping into the shower I began to wonder what was going to happen today. My curiosity was aroused by those packages in my room and the thought of being used by three priests was very erotic for me.

Recalling that Father Matt said I would have some free time when they were golfing got me thinking. I'm not much of a gambler but it would be fun to visit some casinos. I'm a people watcher and you never know what I could find!

After exiting the shower I noticed that I had some house keeping to do. My sheets needed washing to remove the whip cream stains among other things.

Throwing them into the washer, I went into the kitchen for a quick breakfast of toast and coffee.

Since it would be almost 5 hours before my roommates arrived I decided to do a little sight seeing. As soon as my laundry was ready for the dryer, I would leave.

It had of course been years since I had seen the old strip downtown.

Finding a parking garage near Fremont street was relatively easy. Even though it was early, there were quite a few people walking around. Mostly 60 plus couples, the younger crowd was most likely stll in bed nursing hangovers.

I'm not a big gambler but do play the slots on occasion. Finding a machine to play was of course easy this time of the morning. I decided to donate some money to a poker machine.

After about 5 minutes or so I was join by two older gentleman probably mid sixties. Both good looking and obviously married by the rings on their fingers. They introduced themselves.

"Good morning there beautiful, I'm Tim and this is Kurt and you are?"

Good morning i'm Sheri, how are you two doing today?

"Better now that we found you, said Kurt with a chuckle."

Now why is that I said smiling.

"Well we just might have to get you drunk and take advantage of you."

Well guys i'll tell you I don't drink much but I have been taken advantage of before.

Kurt who was tall and good looking spoke first. "You know Sheri it's Tim's 65th birthday today, I'd love to get him something special." Tim was now grinning.

"Actually we're here celebrating both our birthdays, said Tim. Kurt's is next week. so maybe something for both of us? You know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

So i've heard, I smiled. What do you two have in mind, I said smiling at Tim who was a little heavier and bald but also good looking?

"Can i be blunt Sheri, said Kurt?"

Please do, don't be bashful I said laughing.

Kurt and Tim glanced at each other then Tim spoke. "We think you should join us upstairs so we can find out a little more about each other".

Now gentlemen what would i learn about both of you?

A broad smile crossed Tim's face. "Well Sheri the first thing you would learn is that we both love having our cocks sucked. You said to be blunt."

To hear a stranger say that made even me blush.

"We have a room on 6, shall we go?"

And go we did. We chatted as we crossed the casino to the elevators. Just small talk. I found out they were from Denver and had been life long friends. The wives were back in Denver, how convenient for them.

After getting on the elevator Kurt turned to me and spoke, "Sheri how about a birthday kiss for your boys?"

Of course I said! Kurts hands went to my arms pulling me in. His tongue pushing into my mouth. My hand went to his crotch rubbing on his already bulging cock. As I rubbed through his slacks his tongue seem to be probing for my throat. Tim was next, his hands on my ass, kissing me passionately. My hand running down his chest to his jeans I found another promising treat.

The elevator stopped and we broke our embrace. Exiting and walking down the hall I followed Kurt and Tim. I truly felt like a slut, a toy that was about to be used by two strangers. I smiled to myself.

Tim fumbled with the card key, dropping it twice. Seems like someone was excited!

I followed them into the room. they would have to make the first move. My submissive side was front and center today. I would do what ever i'm told.

"Take your clothes off Sheri, said Tim" As he spoke both men were removing theirs.

My assumption was right both Tim and Kurt were at least 8" and thick. My clothes were now in a pile on the floor. Two pair of eyes traveled up and down my body. Staring back and forth at them both, I licked my lips.

Tim approached first. Kissing me gently he placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees.

"Suck my cock Sheri, I want you to feel this old fat dick in your throat baby!"

Not saying a word I opened my mouth. Tim pushed in, past my lips and teeth over my tongue and into my throat. His hand on the back of my head pulling me in.

"Fuck Sheri that feels so good! Your good at this aren't you slut?"

Kurt knelt down next to me and started to whisper in my ear. "You like sucking an old mans cock Sheri? Feeling that big old dick in your mouth. Never knowing when he's gonna let go of a big load of jizz down that pretty little throat of yours! Spit on his cock bitch, lube it up so it slides down your throat!"

I pulled Tim's cock from my mouth and spit on it. Pulling him back into my mouth I heard Kurt say, "Throat that bitch Tim, mouth fuck this whore!" He did exactly that, pushing down my throat I could feel his balls slapping my chin. Pulling his cock from my throat Tim proceeded to stuff his balls into my mouth grinding his groin into my face. At the same time i could feel Kurts fingers penetrating my pussy.

Tim replaced his balls in my mouth with his cock. Grabbing a handful of my hair he violently face fucked me, calling every name he could think of. It was just a couple of minutes before he stopped and pushed his cock deep into my throat. Holding me there I could feel him pulse. A torrent of cum ran down my throat.

As Tim pulled out from my mouth, Kurt pulled me to my feet. "On the bed bitch, on your back. I want that pretty little face of yours hanging over the edge of the bed."

No sooner had I done that, Kurt was above me directing his cock into my mouth. There was nothing gentle about what Kurt was doing. His cock pistoned in and out of my mouth only slowing occasionally to push further into my throat. He held me by the throat as he held his cock, not allowing me to breath. He would only back off as I would gasp for air.

As I was preoccupied with Kurts fat cock in my mouth I had lost track of Tim. I shouldn't have, his tongue was buried in my pussy. Tim had a talent for eating pussy, there was no doubt about that.

As Kurt continued pounding my throat he proceeded to talk. Asking how I became such a good cock sucker.

"Tell me Sheri have you sucked a lot of dicks before? Are you into black cock you fucking slut? Can't answer with your mouthful can you bitch? No problem Sheri I already know the answers. Just keep sucking baby."

Keep sucking I did. I could feel Tim push into my pussy as he did I would squeeze his cock with my vagina. I could hear him muttering over and over to himself "fuck fuck fuck."

Kurt pulled his cock from my mouth. Turning around he squatted down on my face. "Eat my ass Sheri, he hissed. "Nothings better that a cute little blonde whore licking my nasty old asshole."

Unable to breathe I pushed Kurt away. Turning around he towered above me, he grabbed me by the throat with one hand and furiously started to stroke his cock with the other. As he grunted and groaned I reached up to caress his balls.

He exploded first on my lips and tongue then my eyes and nose. Rubbing his cock all over my face he was still dripping and started to push his cum into my mouth. Then I heard Tim, "There you go baby, there's old Tims cum for you! Right in that pretty pussy of yours Sheri!"

Kurt had collapsed into a chair and Tim fell back onto the bed. It looked as if my job here was done. At their age that was the end of their activities for the day!

I showered up, dressed and we chatted for a minute or so. They thanked me and asked what I was doing tomorrow. I simply told them I was busy. Thanked them for the wonderful time and left to get my car.

I still have a few days of fun ahead of me!