Vegas Nerd Pt. 05

Story Info
Todd and Anna try something new.
2.9k words
4.52
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Food. Food was the only thing that pulled us from our shower. The shower was hot, we were French kissing, and soaping each other. My hot water never runs out. It's an endless water tank. The shower could last a year. It will always be hot, but we would likely starve to death.

Anna finally stopped the make out session and called out for food. I dried myself off and walked out to the kitchen, Anna wrapped a big white towel around her waist, and I remembered I needed to do laundry. We had been using so many towels lately. I threw a bunch of items in the washer and started it.

Anna begged me to wash her items and threw them on the floor. 'Next load' I commented, and Anna giggled. Such a slut I thought.

Anna cooked up some stir fry and fried rice. It helped refuel me. My legs still shook, and I was sore.

It was nearly 4pm. We ate and hung out.

4:30 pm. The doorbell rang. Anna looked at me and I told her to answer it. She looked confused and I told her to drop the towel to show the delivery boy too. Anna called me wicked and ran up to the door naked. Her big tits jiggling. I was in the far back of the apartment. Nearly 50 feet away, naked, eating stir fry, and I doubted anyone would see me. Not with Anna being the center of attention.

I heard Anna answer the door, accept the package, and talk for a while. I saw Anna turn, walk back into the apartment, carrying a large brown Amazon box. What I had not seen was the security guard woman behind her. Anna was naked, smiling, and she turned to set down the box. Monica appeared with a big smile.

I froze, I tried to cover my hard cock, Monica stated, "yeah. He is cute for a little guy. I want a go with him sometime. Promise?" as she held up a hand to Anna. Confused I stopped covering my boner and Anna stated, "Promise. A threesome and you get every load."

Monica walked over to me. She was much taller, dark black skinned, and she grabbed my cock in her hand. She held it like it was going to run away with it. I was stunned. One of the female security staff wanted a threesome with us and had seized my cock. Monica stated, "OOOH. And rock hard too. I like the good-sized ones."

Monica slapped my ass hard with her other hand, turned and left. My ass stung from the slap as I stood frozen. Anna giggled as she turned, still naked, and walked Monica to my door. Anna stated, "You said stay naked for the delivery. I improvised when it was a woman. She said she's always wanted to fuck you, so I invited her in. Mad?"

I told Anna, 'Okay. Not mad. But no butt stuff for me. You scared me when you mentioned jamming your finger in there.'

The delivery was full of protein powders to help me revitalize my body after these fuck sessions.

I began to think about the other security guards and if Monica would tell them. I both hoped she would and would not. I did not want to get a reputation in the building as some weirdo. Okay. I was a weirdo shut in, but weirdo pervert was different.

Anna ran towards me, hugged me and stated, "deal! But will you get a dick piercing?"

'A dick piercing?' I said stunned.

Anna ran to my computer and showed me pictures of dicks, balls, and taints with piercings. All of them looked painful and she stated she wanted me to get one I was comfortable with when she got her tongue pierced.

I had never in a million years considered getting anything pierced. Not my ears, not my nose, not my tongue, not my nipples and certainly not my cock or balls. Anna flipped through hundreds of cock pictures, she was wide eyed and transfixed. She pointed to several of the same type. A stud that ran horizontally on my ball sack. Some of the piercings were high up between the shaft and balls. Others were mid-ball, and the last type were under the balls.

I could not believe the variety. And then there were the ones with multiple piercings. My first thought was, 'how do you get through airport security? Does TSA have a private booth to check your metal piercings?"

I shook my head and Anna pointed to a mid-ball piercing. She stated, "how about this one? I bet it would feel great slapping against me as we fucked."

I bet she was right. It likely would. I stated, 'okay. But just for you.'

Anna kissed me, drug me to bed, and jumped on me. She rode me hard and fast. She had gotten very wet from looking at all the dick pictures with piercings. It did not take her long to lean forward, slap my face with her breasts, and orgasm with her trademark silent scream look. I too was close to an orgasm, I pulled my cock from her wet pussy, I stood up and slid it in her mouth. Anna had not fully recovered so it took her a moment before she began sucking. I orgasmed fast and filled her mouth again.

We ran for a shower. I enjoyed running her body up and down with soap. I do not know what the world record is for boners, but I had felt like I had one for going on 4 days now.

We eventually finished our shower and Anna wanted her piercings tonight. I relented as she stated, "Don't worry. We will blend in. All the freaks come out at night."

I dressed in some loose-fitting shorts, t-shirt and some DC sneakers. Anna looked ridiculous. She was wearing a crazy Halloween costume with huge cleavage, a short skirt, and knee-high white boots. The outfit was a slutty nurse, and she wore it well. Instead of wearing full bottom type panties she had on the tiniest white thong possible. I expected one of her lips to pop up any minute and I told her so.

Anna stated, "No. Watch." She then kicked, shimmied, and jumped around. A real high karate type kick finished off her routine and no lip had appeared. If she leaned, bent over, or did anything but stand up perfectly straight you could see under her skirt. I think she liked it that way.

Anna called for an Uber as we asked the driver about tattoo and piercing shops. The driver knew a "well respected one" that was clean and popular. The driver dropped us off and there were 50 people in the waiting room milling around, talking, and carrying pictures of the tattoos they wanted.

Anna pushed her way to the front of the crowd. A hot goth girl with black hair, black eyes make up, black lipstick and a punk outfit greeted us. She was covered in very pretty tattoos. Her unnatural pale skin was even brighter with all the black cosmetics. She must have caught me staring as Anna described what they wanted. Her hand was holding mine during the whole conversation. I noticed it was trembling slightly.

The goth girl stuck out her tongue at me. Not only did she have tons of piercings, but it split down the middle like a snake. My reaction, 'cool.' I had tried to keep my comment to myself, but I must have whispered it. The goth girl smiled at me.

She stated, "I'm Tabitha. I will be doing the piercings. You are a cute couple."

I inquired about Tabitha's split tongue. She told me it was done by an oral surgeon. It took 2 months to heal but it was well worth it. She talked about how eating pussy or sucking cock was so much different now as she licked her lips unconsciously.

Uh oh. Problem. I was getting my scrotum pierced and I just grew a huge boner.

Tabitha stated the wait would be four hours. It was already 8 pm. We had spent a lot of time showering and fucking. I had not intended to use a sick day to be out all night again. Anna begged Tabitha to do them next. She had to be at work at 10 pm and I had to get up early for work. The girls haggled back and forth and settled on an unusual agreement. We had to get pierced in the front row. No shades, full exposure, everyone gets to watch. Anna shook her hand and stated, "deal."

"Deal?" my cock is going to be out for everyone to see. That and everything else. I won't be wearing pants! Anna laughed and stated, "For me? Please?" as she made a cute pouty face and squished her huge tits against my arm. Tabitha laughed and stated, "Fair is fair. We will pierce your clit too. The crowd will love it."

Anna looked stunned, Tabitha grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the chair. She pulled down my shorts and pushed me backward. Instinctively I sat down, and she yanked off my shorts and underwear from my ankles. She pushed each leg apart and into some cold metal leg restraints. I was now sitting up slightly, my legs were spread, my hairy balls and cock were on display.

Tabitha loudly stated, "Oooh. Showing off for us. I like it." She slapped the head of my cock, and it bounced back and forth. I noticed every eye in the lobby was on me now. Or should I say my spread legs and cock. I noticed the cool air blowing and my scrotum tightened up.

Tabitha produces some spray cans and a razor. She shaved me quickly and the cool air increased in sensation. I had never shaved my balls before, but it was nice. Next came the pinching. Tabitha marked the location with a pen, used some long pliers, and pinched my ball sack. It was not painful but made me jump.

Anna was holding my hand but was more interested in watching a huge needle jab me. She let go and walked around to see Tabitha work. It was over in a second. Or at least I should say the first one. Two more quick stabs and I had a total of three barbells half an inch apart down straight down my scrotum. I recall our conversation and I do not remember mentioning getting three piercings.

I looked at Tabitha and stated, 'three?'

Tabitha responded, "no. Four. Big tits will be getting four. It's only fair."

'Four? I only felt three', Tabitha stated. Yeah. Three ladder piercings and one low ball piercing. The pinching got low indeed. My boner never waned, and I kept hard as a rock. Tabitha and Anna were discussing my bravery and my ability to retain a hard cock for several minutes that felt like hours. Tabitha held my cock in her hand and finally put a large silver ring in the last piercing.

I stood up and found my underwear was not going to work. Tabitha grabbed it, threw it in a garbage can, and discussed the methods for cleaning. Pretty self-explanatory. The better they are cleaned and not messed with the faster they heal. Tabitha pulled down her top and her small pert breast popped out. She stated, "I kept bumping this one on doors, my arm, and when sleeping. Even after 2 years it was never fully healed. I finally kept it covered day and night, I soaked it twice a day. It finally healed in a month." Tabitha put her pierced nipple away.

Lesson learned.

Anna had her turn next.

Tabitha cleaned the chair and replaced all her tools with fresh ones. Anna had picked out 3 gold studs for her tongue and a silver ring for her clit like mine. Anna pulled down her panties and sat in the chair. She was lying back much further, and she hummed gently. I held her hand as she breathed and prepared herself. Anna's pussy and anus were on full display to the crowd.

When Anna was not paying attention I asked Tabitha, 'Can we go bigger. Thicker. Two sizes up on the ring please." Tabitha winked at me as another employee walked over with a noticeably thicker and wider silver ring.

Tabitha pierced Anna's clit hood sideways, secured the ring, and bent it with huge pliers into place. She slid it around to make sure there were no sharp edges. Anna stated, "No problem. Never felt a thing."

Tabitha commented, "Oh you will on the next three. I guarantee it."

Anna could not replace her panties due to the piercing. Tabitha threw them in the garbage like a basketball player shooting a free throw. I thought to myself it must be some type of ceremony. I bet lots of people came in for these types of piercings.

Anna sat up and Tabitha used some pliers to pull on her tongue and keep it secure. She called over to another employee and they marked out three holes in a line. Tabitha stated the tongue is made up of several muscles, but they are separated by a line of tissue down the middle. The trick was to place the piercing between the two muscles, and it would bleed less, heal quicker, and would not affect her speech in the long run.

After piercing the three holes Tabitha slid the barbells in and secured the screw top on top of Anna's tongue. Anna held still like a champ. Not that she had any option. Tabitha had a hold of her tongue with pliers and had pulled her tongue out of her mouth several inches. I thought to myself, 'I didn't know tongues could stretch that far.'

I looked up to see several tears had formed in Anna's eyes and were sliding down her cheeks. Involuntary reaction or was she in pain?

The piercings were now done, and Tabitha went over the instructions. She pulled up her skirt, dropped her black panties, and showed Anna how to keep her piercing clean. Not only did Tabitha have tons of piercings "downstairs" but she had a bunch of tattoos too. Right above her pussy there was a black ink tattoo that looked like a shield or crest. Tabitha saw me looking and stated, "Oh. That's my slave brand. My owner is over there."

Anna pointed to the most common looking guy I had ever seen. In his 40's, sitting at a table, and doing paperwork. He looked like a cashier at a Christian bookstore wearing a light blue polo shirt and the same tan shorts I had on. He did not look like a slave master working at a tattoo and piercing shop. He had no visible tattoos, piercings, or marks of any kind.

Anna was schooled in how to keep everything clean. She was told 2 weeks of no blow jobs, no spicy food and 4 weeks of no sex, swimming pools, hot tubs or lakes/rivers.

We had been going at it nonstop for several days. Going cold turkey was going to be tough. Tabitha told me to switch out the dumb bells after a month. She told me rings look better hanging from "balls." She asked me to come see her to replace them. I thought I must have made an impression.

We paid for the work and hardware and left.

A taxi took us home as we talked, laughed, and examined our new pierced parts. The driver got an eyeful of Anna with her legs spread wide over her head. We both laughed how they ached but felt good.

At home we changed out of clothes and ate a snack. Anna had to go to work, and she put on her dance attire. Anna stated she wrapped her pussy in a large bandage and taped it in place. It lessened the effect of her clothes rubbing on it. Anna jumped, twirled, and did high kicks. She seemed to be fine.

I went and sat at my computer. The taint piercing rubbed on my cloth chair. I had to grab a towel and lay it down so I could sit in comfort. I looked online for a seat cushion. Amazon had several hemorrhoids cushions. An open bottom design allowed for less pressure. I bought one and it would be delivered the next day.

After checking my email, I went to bed.

I never felt Anna crawl into bed but when I woke up at 6am there she was. I pulled back the covers to see her naked except for the large bandage covering her pussy and clit. I picked up my cell phone and took several pictures of the sleeping slut. I rolled her back and forth as she slept soundly. I pulled her hair from her face and took a dozen or so pictures.

Even asleep, exhausted, and with messed up hair she looked gorgeous. So photographic I thought. I pulled the sheets back up to cover Anna and got back to work.

I performed my cleaning Tabitha had instructed me to do, put on some loose sports shorts, ate breakfast, and sat down to work. I made sure to cover my computer webcam with black tape. No repeats from the previous day of Anna's tits on a Zoom meeting.

Work started and I felt like a nerd from a week ago. Before Anna came into my life. Things had changed. Weirder. More fun. And a lot more sex.