Vegas Nerd Pt. 17

Story Info
The aftermath of the party. Anna's new job.
3.7k words
4.38
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party ended for most of us. Sylvie and Missy remained at the Toy Shop with Walter.

A week had gone by. Normal living with Anna, Sophia, and Rebecca at my apartment resumed. Eating, exercising, working, and MMA training resumed.

Friday night an unexpected knocked at my door. A clean-cut gentleman introduced himself and stated he was looking for his "family." Confused I let him in. Frank advised he was the father of Tess and Missy and married to Sylvie. Tess gave him this address as her residence.

Sylvie had called him the previous Monday to say their visit would run longer. A week or two perhaps as they found the most "amazing spa in the desert." Frank stated he believed all was well until a credit card statement showed "irregular purchases."

Frank stated he looked up the locations on the internet, but they had no websites and very little history. "The Dancing Dingo" and "The Toy Shop."

I looked at Anna and realized the greedy people had maxed out Sylvie's and Missy's credit cards. I told Frank I would accompany him to each location. Anna too joined us with a small hint of a smile.

First stop, The Dancing Dingo.

We pulled up and Frank groaned, "A strip club. Surely not." I told Frank I had last seen his family at dinner, they had planned a visit to a spa for the weekend and then returned home on Sunday. I was surprised they would ever visit here.

We walked inside, 3 strippers were half naked and were on stage working the crowd. The owner Hal walked over. His strong Australian accent was evident as he talked with Frank. Hal stated he remembered the women and pointed to two large posters 6 feet tall. A Sylvie naked, her hands in the air, her huge brown bush. The second was a naked Missy, twirling around the pole, legs open, huge brown bush. Frank groaned again and stated, "Photoshopped?"

Hal stated, "Nah. Check this out."

We walked to some monitors that were playing Missy and Sylvie's dance routines, them drinking on stage, and partying. Then the last scene of Missy shoving her hand into her mother's pussy while laughing and screaming with joy.

Frank shuddered, confused, and disgusted. Hal handed him a DVD to keep.

We walked outside and he asked with disgust, "How did this happen. The Toy Shop please. If I dare."

I drove to the Toy Shop and parked. Walter was inside and acted like he did not know us. Frank asked about Sylvie and Missy. Walter pulled back the "Private" curtain and we all followed him. He pushed Frank into one booth, Anna and I into another, and he grabbed a microphone. He shut and locked Frank's booth from the outside. He was now stuck.

Walter stated, "Congratulations. We have a VIP in booth #1. Let's do our thing sluts."

Frank's partition was raised without adding money. Sylvie was naked, her blonde long hair matted with semen and body fluids. Her long naked skinny frame was bony and twitching while she tried to dance sexy. A large tattoo of a black spade glowed on her pale white body covering her pubic area below her belly button. She turned, shook her ass at Frank's booth and another large black spade was tattooed on each ass cheek. Each spade had a white "Q" in the middle.

I was unsure if Frank knew the meaning of the tattoos.

Sylvie wrapped her boney legs around the pole and spun slowly. No longer having any pubic hair, she was smooth and her long pussy lips flapped down her legs. Her vagina was huge. At least twice as long as normal. Her giant asshole hung, distended and flesh like. Inside out always. Pink meat. She smiled and danced as the meat tail wiggled.

Sylvie walked to the glass, she rubbed her big empty tits on the glass, she stuck out her tongue and licked the glass slowly. The words "CUM HERE" in black ink visible on her tongue.

Frank was stunned, disgusted, and angry. He yelled, "Let me out. I'm done." But the door was locked. Walter stated, "One more. Add another slut!"

Missy was there, or had she been there the whole time. She too had long blonde hair, matted, slimy, dripping fluid on the platform as she twitched and moved. Her dancing had gotten worse. Not better. She was a thin skeleton. Pale and without much muscle. A large black spade on her pubic area. Her pussy hair was gone. Smooth as possible. She too had long vaginal lips. They flipped back and forth like bat wings as they jiggled.

Missy approached Frank's booth. She turned around, shoved her skinny ass at the mirror and showed off her two large black spades. One on each ass. The large letter "Q" in the middle. She moved too quickly but each one read, "Big Black Cock only" underneath. Just like her moms.

Her lower back had a set of handlebars tattooed. The handles went across her whole waist. Below them it read, "Ride safe. Hold on tight. Always wear a helmet." I took that to mean condom.

A thick pink rope of distended bowl hung from her gaping asshole. Destroyed by Monica as I recall.

20 or more black spades were tattooed up Missy's spine. Each one an inch tall. They ended at the base of her hair line on her head. Missy turned around, she licked the glass with her tongue, and a black tattoo with the lettering "SHIT HERE" was permanently marking her.

She danced away as Walter raised the mirror from Franks booth. Frank had pulled down his pants, his cock in his hand, he was stroking himself as he watched the two disgusting women. He removed his pants and underwear and climbed inside the arena. Sylvie sucked his cock while he stood up and Missy crawled behind him, kneeling, and licked his sweaty ass crack.

Anna and I looked at one another, laughed, and exited the booth.

Walter was smiling as she stated, "I love a family reunion."

Walter was an evil man. He told us, "More ladies in the two new back rooms? Want to see?"

Anna looked at me and stated, "Hotter than me?"

Walter looked her up and down and stated, "Not even close".

Anna stated, "We will pass then."

She drug me out of the Toy Shop. She wanted to go to the Double Diamond Strip Club. They had the newest, the youngest, and the hottest girls in the world. Anna had talked about joining. She had become more well known from her months of dancing at small venues, classy shows, and musicals. She had made great money but wanted to satisfy my fantasy of seeing her performing naked, stripping, and lap dances.

Anna had one rule, lap dances only for men and women she wanted to dance with. No exceptions. I was okay with it and hoped she would dance on Rebecca, Sophia, Jester, and Rachel's laps too. Not just mine.

50 or so men and women in the club. They made up only 25% of normal crowds. 4 women on the stage, 8 more in the crowd, and a dozen or more in back giving lap dances and private shows. I was not surprised to see women there, getting dances from other women, and throwing money. Some were good looking, others were fat, had short hair, and looked like men.

The owner shook our hands, I introduced Anna and told him that she wanted to audition. He looked Anna up and down and stated, "What song?" Anna handed him a thumb drive of 4 songs with choreographed lighting, a script, and they disappeared in the back.

I sat in the front row at the middle of the stage. A center stage jutted out, a pole in the middle, then the stage recessed, and 4 more poles flanked it to the left and right. The stage was 3 feet higher than the seating area. Bright lights illuminated the stage from below. It was bathed in white glowing light.

The music started, the white lights turned to hundreds of colors and lasers whipped across the curtain. Anna stepped out into the spotlight, the music slowed, the crowd cheered. She was wearing jeans, a white T-shirt, and normal shoes. The manager acted like he was making her dance, he pushed her, wagged his finger, and she acted shy.

She slowly moved closer and closer to a pole. Far off center. Shy but moving. The music continued. She worked up the nerve to take off a shoe, nearly falling over, a shy smile and a sock pulled off. She wiggled her butt like an amateur, the tight jeans showed off her curves, she waddled to the next pole, spun around it awkwardly, and took off the last sock and shoe.

Anna was playing the part of a "newcomer". New to the city. Stripping to make ends meet. She shyly pulled the shirt over her head. A huge cheap bra and her huge tits spilling out the top and sides. The crowd began to cheer. Anna tried to shade her eyes and investigate the crowd. She played the part of newcomer very well.

She twirled, her boobs bounced, she tried to hold them down with one hand, she moved to the center pole directly in front of me. She smiled and waved sheepishly. It was cute, she looked innocent, she looked shy. I yelled harshly, "Take it off slut!" and threw a handful of one-dollar bills on stage. She acted scared, she acted like she would run away, but more people yelled. She walked towards the curtain and the manager pointed at the center pole. The act was that she didn't want to do it anymore. She was scared.

She hung her head, she trudged to the middle, she undid her jeans and pulled them down. Twice she fell over. Her fat ass slapping against the stage. Her ass sticking up straight in the air as she stood up and the music continued. Finally, the pants were pulled off, her large white panties visible, and she covered her pussy with her hands as she danced nervously side to side.

The lights went low, the music changed, and an explosion of paper confetti littered the sky. Anna ripped off her bra, her white panties. A lacy bra and lacy G-string underneath. Anna kicked her leg high, her thighs jiggled, her smile wide. She began to dance, shake her ass, and swing around the pole like a professional.

Men and women laughed. They cheered. She had tricked them all. The spotlight hit her as she danced towards me, she crawled on her hands and knees smiling. She licked her lips, pulled off her bra and her huge EE-cup tits poured out. They hung, flapped, and were a sight to see. I took a $100 bill, folded it over and stuck it in her mouth. She took it, smiled, and placed her huge lacy bra over my head.

The lights on the whole stage lit up brightly. She ran around, danced, shook her huge tits, and used every pole to do a different trick. She glided over to the main pole, climbed it like a beautiful monkey, wrapped her legs around it, laid back, and her huge tits flopped down while she was upside down. 2 or 3 revolutions and she pulled herself up.

The crowd was cheering, she sauntered to the end of the stage, turned her back and wiggled her huge tits. It was my favorite show. Her fat ass in a G-string, her huge tits wobbling side to side. She bent over, her legs straight and rolled her G-string down to her feet. She picked it up with her toes. She wiggled down to sit on the edge of the stage. Her legs hanging off. The LED lights illuminated her thighs, her ass, and her torso.

She leaned out into the darkness, her panties gripped in her toes, she dangled the panties over my face, and placed them in my mouth. I folded 4 $100 dollar bills. I placed each one in between her soft silky toes. The bra on my head, her wet panties in my mouth, she backed away slowly, crawling, her moist pussy glistening in the light with money between her toes. She dropped the money on the stage.

She began to twirl, kick, dance, jiggle, and rub her pussy with her hands. The end of the 4th song came too soon. She walked to the middle, gave a huge bow, and waved to the crowd. The crowd cheered. They loved her. She was amazing.

I stayed in my seat. She walked out naked, picked up her bra and panties and escorted me to a private room.

A dark-skinned stripper was seated in a chair. Wearing a tiny bikini. Anna pulled on a similar bikini and had me sit in a chair to watch. The manager was standing out of the way too. Anna began her lap dance.

She twirled, lifted a leg and placed it on the women's shoulder gently. She traced down her chest, her stomach, and her groin slowly with her foot. Firmly planted between her legs and on the chair she moved forward. Her knee pressing to the woman's mouth. She kissed Anna's knee gently as she pulled it away. She walked behind the woman, placed her hands on her shoulders, and let her hair flow over her face, and head.

She danced, she moved, and she would hold the woman's hand to her mouth. Kissing the tips of her fingers gently and letting her hands touch her arm. They would slide down her shoulder and off her hands. Anna kicked her foot high; she rested her knee on the woman's shoulder, while shaking her ass slowly, and pressed her bikini covered pussy closer and closer to her face. The woman's eyes focused on the small triangle of cloth. Begging to see the hidden treasure.

Anna pulled her leg back slowly, again tracing her body, placing her foot on the seat between her legs, the woman grabbed her calf and kissed her knee with more aggression. Anna pressed her foot into her groin and wagged her finger "No".

The woman winced in pain, let go of her calf, as Anna withdrew her leg. She pulled the women's legs together, turned around and sat on her lap, Anna slithered her body to the left, the right, her torso undulating and flexible. She leaned back, the woman's face rested on her shoulder. She looked down between Anna's huge tits, down her stomach, and to her covered pussy and athletic thighs.

Anna gyrated her ass, circle after circle. She turned and straddled the woman, her face in her huge cleavage. The song ended and Anna bounced up. The woman was upset, she grabbed Anna's hand. Wanting more. The manager laughed, clapped his hands together several times, and the woman left in anger.

Anna had passed the main stage test and the lap dance test.

I had a huge boner watching the show. The manager handed Anna a file. Her contract and work schedule.

Anna took off the bikini and dressed in her street clothes. Anna took my hand, and we walked out laughing.

Anna commented, "That was fun. And some hot guy gave me $500" as she winked at me.

In the car Anna fished my cock out of my pants, her ass pointing towards the window, her mouth on my cock as we drove. She said, take me to the running trail, I want to fuck outside.

I drove Anna to a trail head where there are huge cactus, rocks, and miles of dirt trails. Tons of other people there were gearing up to ride bicycles or jog the trails. Anna got out, peeled off her clothes as she ran, and left them in the dirt. Her fat ass jiggling, her huge tits bouncing, and Anna giggling loudly. People were stunned but I am sure it happens in Vegas often.

I left Anna's clothes where they lay. I chased her around for 1/2 a mile and finally found a large rock to push her up against. Her hands firm, her ass out, I jammed my cock in her pussy and fucked her. Men and women on mountain bikes rode by slowly, men and women jogged or walked past slowly. We fucked, her tits swung like church bells, our sweaty bodies slapping together in the heat.

Anna orgasmed quickly. Her legs shuddered; her head thrashed. I grabbed her hair in my hands, I pulled them like reigns as I pounded her ass. 10 more minutes and I blew my load in her pussy. It dribbled out the sides.

I did not stop. I kept fucking her. It felt too good. 10 more minutes and Anna orgasmed again, her legs twitching, her ass wiggling. I pulled my cock out, the white semen flowed out and onto the dirt. I put the head of my cock to her asshole. I pushed slowly. Anna looked back and stated, "Oh. You are evil. I like it."

I slid my cock in her ass. It was tight, it was warm, it felt like velvet. I renewed my thrusting as more people walked by, whispering, watching, giggling. Another 10 minutes and I orgasmed. Loudly thrusting my cock into her ass in a hard jab. A pause. Another jab. I was spent. I was tired. I pulled up my clothes and got dressed.

Anna, still naked except for her shoes, dusted herself off, and walked down the trail. 20 or so people started to walk up the trailhead. Naked Anna walked down with a big smile. Picking up her clothes, putting them on, and climbing into my car.

We drove away laughing as the outdoorsmen and women looked at us in disbelief.

After getting home Sophia and Rebecca heard the story about the strip club audition and the outdoor fucking. Both were sorry they missed it. Rebecca had been training more and more. She hoped to try an audition at the Double Diamond soon. She still spent most of her day at the car dealership, dancing at venues and the Toy Shop when she wanted extra money.

Not that it mattered. Sophia, Anna, and Rebecca never paid me rent. I owned the place and was still making a ton of money working IT remotely.

Sophia had built up a huge client list from the orgy. They came into the jewelry store often and spent tons of money. Anthony was happy with the increased sales. Sophia was happy she could buy more whips and paddles with her commission checks.

I called Miller. We talked about Tess's father showing up and the events at the Toy Shop. Frank had not been told Tess moved in with him in Arizona. Tess took the phone and stated, "We have been too busy fucking, sucking, and eating pussy. We will get to it Todd."

Miller took back the phone while Tess laughed in the background. A week had gone by, and they were still going at it nonstop. Miller yelled, "Slave. Get in the hot tub. Stay naked. Get me 4 ice cold beers. And God help you if they are not ice-cold." The sounds of Tess giggling and running could be heard in the background. Things were going well I thought.

Miller apologized and advised they would update their information as soon as possible. For the mean time Frank was in town. And busy. I told Miller I did not know if there would be any backlash, but we would have to see how it plays out. The call ended there.

I got a text on my cell phone a minute later. Topless Tess, pierced nipples, sitting in a hot tub, holding two beers in each hand. She had a huge smile on her face ear to ear. She sure was cute.

A month had gone by and still no word from Frank. Curious, I called Walter. He was busy but told me that Frank had visited for several hours. He fucked Sylvie, Missy, and 4 other hookers. "Even the nastiest ones I had" he whispered in the phone. The next day Frank left, and he had not heard from him since. Sylvie and Missy were still there. They performed whatever mindless jobs they were set to. Usually dancing but a patron or two would drag them off by their hair and fuck them. Walter stated, "Lots of black men like the spade's tattoos on white women. They like fucking them after being marked."

I went back to work as Anna danced, stretched and exercised in the living room. She was headed to work at the Double Diamond. She had been there for a month and was making crazy money. Tonight was Rebecca's audition. Anna and Rebecca had been practicing often. I sat in the fake audience and yelled at her. She would then practice her lap dance technique on Anna and I. Rebecca was nearly as good as Anna, her tiny body, tiny ass, and tiny tits. But she could dance, flip, do handstands, the splits, and climb a pole better than any stripper I had seen. Her grip strength and training from gymnastics was evident.

I had a trick up my sleeve. I had called Rebecca's Ford Dealership. I told them I had bought a truck. I was very happy with their service. I invited all the employees to the Double Diamond tonight and paid with my VIP status. Front row seats, 10 lap dances each, and all the alcohol they wanted. Free. I also called 3 of her venues where she did other types of dancing. In all I expected 100 of her coworkers to show up. Drunk, partying, and watching Rebecca perform as a stripper for the first time publicly.

Rebecca had of course had already been involved in several orgies and danced in the arenas at the Toy Shop. But she was always with me and Anna at private venues. Tonight was going to be public. All her coworkers would see her, naked, topless, and gyrating. It would be fun.