Vegas vacation

Story Info
Vegas weekend.
998 words
3.05
23.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vegas Weekend-

What a day! Lilly and I had been sight-seeing on a double-decker bus. Going up and down the Vegas strip- visiting the Pawn Stars pawn shop and the "old vegas".

By the time we got back, we were ready to get off the bus and to move. We got off the bus and headed for a crosswalk as our hotel was on the other side of the huge Vegas Strip. As we waited, we watched a Johnny Depp impersonator run across the vegas street- cutting across 8 lanes of traffic and acting bewildered as he did. Fun stuff.

Finally, we got across the street and we happened to walk straight into the Cabo Wabo club. Lilly and I both wanted a drink so we headed towards the bar and ordered a couple of stout Margaritas- made Cabo Wabo style. WOW- plenty of tequila in these drinks! We headed towards our hotel and walked through Paris casino.

We both wanted to play some slots so I gave Lilly my margarita and I went out and got a couple of beers. When I got back to the slots, Lilly was smoking a cigar and finishing up on the second margaritas. Finally, a drink lady came by and we ordered some more drinks and I fired up a cigar. It was just silly fun- but fun nonetheless.

I took off towards the penny slots and Lilly continued looking for a quarter slot that she could play a while. I dumped a $5 bill into the penny slot machine and played and played- breaking even and finally making a little money. Mostly it was just fun to be able to stay on a machine awhile. Finally, I pulled my money and went and found Lilly who had also done well for awhile.

For days we had played the slots with no luck and only now were we feeling like we were going to have some luck. I brought Lilly over to my now favorite penny slot machine. She drank and smoked cigars while we ran pennies into the machine and won and lost. When we won, a small dance was done around the chair- even if it was only for a few cents. It was silly fun but it was fun.

We played some more and won some and lost some but mostly we got to play the machine for awhile which we enjoyed. The drink lady kept coming by and the cigars kept getting smoked; we were having fun.

Finally, having had enough of the penny slot machine we headed to our room- buzzing from the drinks and the fun of the slots. We walked through Paris and into Bally's and then took the elevator up. We were arm and arm and ready for a little rest before going to the Blue Man Group show we had tickets for later that night.

We got in our room and fell on the bed. We fiddled around a little and then I suggested some saucy viewing- Whack Jobs Four. I ordered the video and waited on the TV. Something came on but it wasn't right. The video was choppy and difficult to watch- we gave up on the video but not on the fun.

By this time we were grubbing around on each other. I had Lilly's shirt off and then her bra and I was now looking at her beautiful breasts. I touched and played with her breasts and nipples while she touched me and made me grow. Soon, both of us were without any clothes and I suggested we go to the window- a vacation tradition.

We were well up the hotel around the 11th floor and our window looked down on a Vegas side street that was busy but not like the Vegas road. Lilly pushed me against the window- my back and buns against the wall and the glass. Lilly knelt on a pillow and began taking me in. She was persistent, taking more and more of me into her mouth. I looked at this beautiful woman and thought of my situation. How many other men would love to be in a situation like this- I am sooo lucky!

Her warm mouth enveloped me while her hands reached around me and pulled me to her. She kept her pace and I rolled my head back and closed my eyes. Wow. What might a person on the street think if he looked up and saw me? What might a visitor in the hotel across the street be seeing if he looked over and saw us?

It was very erotic and very intense. Lilly took her mouth off of me and began pushing her breasts up to rub the underside of my meat. It was erotic heaven- the smoothness of her breasts pushing and rubbing against my enflamed underside of my manhood. (Where does she learn this stuff?) I pushed against the window some more- leaving hand and bun marks on the glass- she had me and I couldn't move.

I grabbed Lilly's head, winding my hand in her hair and holding on as she went back to tasting me. She inhaled me and sucked me using a technique I had never felt before- sucking me and rubbing her tongue under me as she continued. She looked up at me and saw waves of pleasure running through my face. We continued for another minute and then she asked to move back to the bed. I told her that I wanted to come in her mouth- feeling bold and sexual....

Lilly wanted to explore each other's body and touch. I realized that I was so lucky to be here and we moved back to the bed. We played and she groaned with pleasure as we touched until I came in my beautiful wife, exhilarating and exhausted.

We had a nap and then woke up- refreshed from the sleep and ready for the night.

Off to The Blue Man Group!