All Comments on 'Vengeance is Mine Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

bring that bastard down

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 2 years ago

Nice story WW. I really enjoy your planting of seeds and harvesting long developed plants. I remember when you first brought the cardinal on the scene. It will be nice to learn how he is dealt with. As usual I look forward to your writing. Thanks for your writing, take care!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Man, you've turned up the heat. And I'm 'lovin every minute of it'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have written a very good ending to this story although you have left the revenge that the dirty agents so deserve to another story. With the mention of Melina in this story, you have created another episode of revenge by the former acquaintenances of one special company member. Keep up your great writing,

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Climate Injustice', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to the 5 chapters of Climate Injustice ?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

It's so frustrating. Every time Don makes advances against the Swamp Frogs he gets knocked back. Pleased he's getting some sex but not with Laura and apart from one line, I think, from Melina nothing from either woman.

Sense of frustration all round. 5⛤ again.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Shame Lit deemed Climate Injustice unsuitable for their site. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it elsewhere. Certainly a key story in the IC saga.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

I got the gold right that Aurus found. You tipped it when telling about secret room next to security office.and the broken sandstone like Westbrook used at Apple Grove cemetery.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES