Venturing Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris pulled out, teabagging her instead, as Kurt worked Sherrie faster making her eyes roll back and struggle for breath around Chris' ball gag in her mouth. Her moans each rose in pitch, spurring Kurt to continue until she climaxed with a long exhale.

"Rotate!" I called out, each of us moving one position to the right. Chris wasted no time in between her legs, dropping his hard dick on her wet lips with a loud wap. Sherrie held onto me the whole way to her mouth, her other wet lips making contact and giving me shivers. She pulled me into her mouth with a gentle vacuum, her tongue running along the underside of my dick as she reached around and pulled against my ass. Chris sunk in, pushing deep into her pussy and making her moan again. Her free hand found Kurt's hard dick as he began caressing her tits and belly. She reached down, squeezing Chris' buried shaft, before returning to Kurt and greasing him with her own cum.

I caressed her face and head as her tongue worked its magic on me. Chris started pushing harder and faster as her hips flexed and her legs wrapped around him, rhythmically pulling him deeper. Kurt's knees went weak as her creamy hand teased him, forcing him to lean over her for support. She let me slide back out of her mouth, then raised her head to look down.

"Be sure you cum on me, boys. I love skin lotion." Kurt lost the rest of his control and squirted jets of cum across her nipples. Sherrie giggled and ran her fingers between her tits through Joy Valley and smeared the hot cum around her chest. Chris began to grunt, pulling out and spraying his cum across her belly and neatly shaved landing strip. "Ooh, nice one. Maybe that's why it's called a landing strip?" she cooed, adding his cum to her artwork. She turned to me with a devious smile. "Where would you like to finish up? I want your contribution too."

I moved down to her legs, admiring her as I went. "I'd like to be behind you. Those perky tits are going to turn me on as they swing."

She giggled and rolled off the table, sticking her ass out in an invitation. I laid my damp knob at the top of her crack, sliding it slowly down. As I reached her asshole, she squeezed my tip and wiggled her cheeks giving me more shivers.

"That's all you'll get there. None of you are low enough on the scrotum pole to be allowed in the back door, sorry. That's the price of being well endowed."

"Guess I can't have everything," I breathed, knowing I wasn't far from the finish line. I slid down and found her fingers waiting to guide me in. "Thanks for the assist."

"Cum on my ass and I'll give you another kiss with my brown starfish while your cum greases it."

I thrust into her, the vision of plowing her tight ass dominating my thoughts. She cried out as I pushed hard and fast.

"Someone likes that idea," she struggled to say, just as breathless as I was.

I felt her squeezing me as I pushed deeper and drove her towards another climax. Her tits bounced as we rocked together, glistening from the cum smeared on her skin. Her fingers gripped the side of the table as her moans began to rise in pitch again while her eyes rolled back. Her pussy gripped me as her climax made her shudder, pushing me past the point of no return. I pulled out and came all over her ass, filling the crack with creamy cum. I quickly smeared my tip in the mess and pushed up against her inviting brown eye. As promised, she squeezed and wiggled, making me groan with pleasure. As she wiggled, she relaxed and my tip began to open her ass.

"Ooh, careful. I'll take what I can."

I kept the pressure steady as she rolled her hips and massaged the tender tip of my pulsing cock. She worked it carefully, giving me tight caresses that drove me crazy with my heightened sensitivity.

"Go back into my pussy, please."

I pulled out and slid back into her with her fingers guiding me again. We rocked slowly, enjoying the sensations. Inevitably, I began to soften and slipped out. She grabbed her panties from the floor and began to clean herself off.

"Well, that was a fun evening. I don't usually get to enjoy more than one hard dick at a time."

"Our pleasure," Kurt replied, getting dressed.

"That was quite a performance," Chris commented. "Your coordination and multi-tasking was impressive."

"Thanks. I had some good incentive to make the most of all you had to offer. But, I'm a little worn out so I hope you don't mind if I excuse myself and call it a night."

"Can I walk you out to the street?" Chris offered.

"Yes, thanks. I'd appreciate that."

We all finished dressing and Chris escorted Sherrie to the elevator as we said good night. I looked at Kurt when the door closed.

"Five bucks says he tries to score again in that elevator?"

Kurt laughed. "Nah. He's done for the night. I doubt he'd have it in him for a second round."

I worked the controls, stopping the music and dimming the lights as Chris and Sherrie stepped into the elevator.

I walked into the office the next morning and stopped short at the sight of Chris and Kurt handcuffed to their desks while a plainclothes detective in a three piece suit read them their rights. Sherrie sat on the edge of my desk wearing a frown over her crossed arms. The detective motioned for me to wait as he finished his procedure with my employees. I set my briefcase on the floor and shoved my hands in my pockets as I waited.

"Douglas Milgaard?" the detective asked, turning to face me.

"Correct," I replied, holding his gaze. "May I ask for your identification?" He handed me a business card with the city's police emblem.

"I'm here to investigate your office on a claim of rape. I've placed your associates in protective custody to keep the situation under control while I perform my duties."

I looked at the card, then at Sherrie who was ignoring everyone, then back again. "Well, Detective Sandham, I'm sure you'll find there's no basis to this claim. Would you like to discuss this in the conference room?" I gestured to the double doors that led to last night's scene of gratuitous sex.

"Actually, I do need to see what's in there. The claim includes that room as the scene of the crime."

"Alleged crime, Detective. We are innocent until proven guilty, last I checked." I dropped the card on Kurt's desk next to the phone and gave him a quick look.

Sandham scowled as I opened the doors and welcomed him in, and hid my surprise as Sherrie followed him through without an invitation.

Sherrie took the seat at the head of the table while Sandham walked the room's perimeter, looking at the floor and under the table. I adjusted the controls on the wall again, turning the lights on and air conditioning. Sandham picked up a button from the corner of the room.

"I see there's confirming evidence that the charge is valid. I could send you three away for a few years for this."

I opened the small refrigerator and grabbed a few drinks. Setting them on the table, I offered them to my guests. "Would you like a water, or a soft drink?" The water bottles' red labels had already begun to condensate water droplets while the blue soft drink cans were still dry.

"I thought you might offer something stronger," Sandham replied, taking one of the water bottles.

I sat in the chair halfway down the table, folded my hands, and looked at Sandham. "Somehow, I get the idea that there's more at play here than a cursory investigation into something that is being twisted into false charges."

"Are you denying you and your colleagues had sex with this lady yesterday?"

I held my poker face. "I'm denying that it could possibly be construed as rape, because everything that happened was consensual."

Sandham scoffed. "That's the usual defense."

I looked at Sherrie. "Come on already. Your game is showing through. You're going to ask for a settlement to drop the charges, right?" Sherrie glanced at Sandham who raised an eyebrow in response to her silent question. I pressed on with my questions exposing the obvious. "I'm guessing you show interest in men who appear to have money, then hold them ransom and give some of the kickback to Inspector Clueless here so you have a real threat."

Sandham leaned across the table, slamming a fist making the growing water droplets shake on the bottles and cans. "You're on eggshells here. I could take you down for a number of things."

I tilted my head as I nodded. "Probably. But you won't, because you're waiting for her to make the sales pitch so you can keep wearing Armani suits and Tissot watches." I turned back to Sherrie. "Come on, make your sales pitch so we can discuss terms."

"I think you can fork over half a mil and this will never have happened."

"How much is Officer McGruff's cut?"

Sandham slammed both hands on the table, knocking some of the water droplets loose. "I think you're resisting arrest and will be roughed up."

My derisive laugh didn't help his demeanor. "You won't do anything if you want to get paid. If you arrest me or my team you won't see a dime and you'll have to defend your arrest to your superiors."

"I have her panties with your DNA all over them as evidence."

"That doesn't prove it wasn't consensual," I fired back. I waited while he pulled back to his side of the table. "Five hundred thousand is a lot of cash. Do you take Venmo?"

Sherrie uncrossed her arms and jabbed a finger at me over the table. "Sure, maybe for someone who's just another rich asshole cheating on his wife I might only demand a hundred grand. Your bromance team was an easy target and I have the physical evidence saved so if you have to move more of your expensive inventory it's your problem. Get the fucking money and transfer it to a designated account so I never have to see you again."

"Before I agree, can I ask what the split is between us? It's not evenly divisible by three, and I'd like to think I did a better job fucking you than the others and was worth more. It'll be important next time we have bro talk in about," I checked my watch, "another hour or so."

Sherrie knotted her eyebrows in confusion as her mouth hung open. "How does that matter? Give me the money or I'll have you all hauled in for raping me!"

I heard movement and muffled voices outside the conference room and handed Sherrie a bottle of water, making the drops run freely down the side. "You run a nice scam, but you're not the brightest shark I've run into. You see, I've recorded everything that happens in this room for years as a way to ensure shady deals stay straight." Sherrie's eyes went wide in realization as Sandham slumped back into his chair. "I have you on video asking all three of us to fuck you silly. I have you as the one pulling your shirt open, tearing that loose button free. I had to go back and watch that, it was a slick idea and well played." Her mouth was moving silently as she comprehended the situation. "Now, I have you both here committing extortion, all captured on my conferencing video system."

Sherrie turned to Sandham who dropped his head into his hands. "He can't be for real!"

I pressed a button on the control console and the video from last night began playing. "I'm so much more than real." I stood and opened the conference room door, revealing two uniformed officers and another detective. "Kurt called you in while I stalled for time and got your confession. Thanks for showing us a good time last night. I'll let these gentlemen take it from here."

The other detective stood in the door, his badge on a lanyard in front of his khaki pants and department store blazer. "I always suspected you were dirty, Sandham. Put your badge and gun on the table while we take this lady into custody." I looked through the door to see Kurt and Chris talking to another officer. "Sir, if you will talk to my Sergeant about transferring your security video."

"Of course. Will you need a statement here or do I get to go downtown to Five-oh?"

"No, Dan-o's going to book them so we can take your statements here," he laughed.

I walked back into the office area and leaned against my desk. "So, are we going out for pool and drinks after work?"

Chris threw a pad of paper at me while Kurt put his hands up. "Hell no!" they said together.

12