All Comments on 'Venus'

by Chiisii

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

You’ve done a really good job filling out and extending the story and it makes a great launch pad for a series of stories detailing Ava’s time at college and how her and Kat work things out. I’m not sure how much you plan on expanding the series, but a reunion with Ava’s Mother and some of her old Alma Mater (Ava’s house mates Parents?) could give it an extra dimension.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

SerenityInSoundSerenityInSoundover 1 year ago

Must admit, I'm really excited to see the life of someone who has to serve 12+ futa every day, multiple times each. That is a lot of orgasms. She might even have to skip a meal, with the amount of cum she'd be drinking. xD

This story is suuuper hot, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

Very cool story. The characters are well drawn, the plot is intriguing, Other than some grammatical problems the writing is good. I'm very interested to find out what becomes of Kat and Ava. The possibility of their relationship turning out similarly to Val's with her girlfriend would be gratifying for the romantics among your readers.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 1 year ago

Brilliant story hope you will write more about these ladies and very soon I hope keep writing Chiisii.xx

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Love the plot twists and am very much looking forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Much better version. Way more character development. Introducing the stutter and the mute character help a lot with showing Ava's complicated relationship with Kat, and how it's gotten way more complicated. I like that you left that situation unresolved at the end of this chapter. It shouldn't be rushed. The sex is good, I like Ava's inexperience and working through learning to fuck like a pro. And yeah, if I were in her place, I'd have said yes within the first 15 minutes as well. The shower scene demonstrated the care the futas take of their Doll, and was hot as well. The care that all of the characters take around consent and openness issues is refreshing. You might try looking at your dialog, and introducing more contractions and incomplete sentences. People don't speak in grammatically correct sentences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiisii@Chiisii
Greetings everyone! I occasionally write adult-oriented stories, which I will post here. I do enjoy writing, but I write many different things. Some of my current projects include producing the manuscript for a full-length novel that is book one of what should end up being a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venus Series Info