All Comments on 'Venus Ascending Pt. 13'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Somehow

I'm not ashamed for the time I spent to read this, despite all of the incredible naivety, ridiculously pompous theatrical Master talk, and unbelievably boring supersex I soon scrolled over without any attempts to read. I won't even start nitpicking on scientific details... huh, one I have to, all and any objects over few millimetres in the earth orbit are constantly tracked from the ground, so unknown human bodies... pfff. But all in all I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelieably Good

The very best story line

A little to much sex though.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Enjoyed the whole thing. I did scroll over all the sex scenes after a while, though, I was trying to get back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good one

Good story line when u got past all the sex .. kind of remind me of john norman's last books

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
outstanding storytelling

Readers may be very happy to know that a recent post by the author states that a new chapter in this series is in the works! As for this chapter, it is a great read from start to finish. The plot is superb, and so are the sex scenes, which are so well-written than one wishes that there were more of them. In any case, they are woven into the plot perfectly, and really add depth to the overall story. This chapter fully deserves a Five Stars rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES