Veronica's Spring Break

Story Info
Veronica meets with two male classmates for spring break.
3.4k words
4.32
11.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
446 Followers

Veronica's Spring Break

By Rachael Anne Wallace

Ronnie lay on her brightly colored beach towel with her sun glasses on face up. The warm glowing sun warming her skin in the blinding reflected light of the white sand beach. It was spring break of her freshman year at college and she was lying between her two friends from high school in Ohio. She had arrived the day before and arranged the condo for all of them after waiting with great anticipation for over a month. She had taken the time to pre-tan by going to a tanning salon in her yellow bikini so she wouldn't look like a totally bleached northern girl when she arrived in Venice. It had cost her more for the tan as she had reduced her exposure to half of that recommended, choosing to take twice as many sessions for the tan she wanted to achieve it safely. It had worked wonderfully as Daryl and Ty had noticed immediately when they met for the first time that morning.

Ronnie had gone to a different college with spring break starting sooner. Ty and Daryl had decided as high school seniors they would room together after picking a different school. The three of them had maintained contact via email, sharing pictures of their respective campus and friends.

Ronnie lifted her head and surveyed her body, then lifted the edge of her bikini top to apprise the degree of contrast. She was pleased to see that the brief session on the beach the afternoon before had added to the golden color. Glancing at her watch on the towel she began to roll over to tan her back. She half rolled over, her breasts shifting position within her bikini top, forming a deep slit of cleavage between the exposed rounded fullness of her breasts. She smiled at Daryl.

"Daryl. Would you mind applying some lotion to my back and legs? I want to have an even tan all around. The lotion is right here next to me."

"Glad to." Came the reply.

Ronnie rolled the rest of the way over and instantly felt the sun start to warm her skin. She felt her heart rate increase with the anticipation of Daryl's hands rubbing her as he applied the light oil. She watched as he applied a light coat to his hands, scooched down beside her legs and began to apply the oil in long strokes from just above her ankles to the very edge of her bikini bottom, his hands coming onto the bottom of her exposed cheeks. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his attentions.

"Damn have you a wonderful looking ass." Daryl exclaimed quietly.

"You already knew that." She laughed.

"Yeah. I guess it's just because I haven't seen it for a while. Do you want me to untie your bottoms to apply some lotion?"

"No! You just work on what you can see. I don't need to get arrested because you can't wait to see my bare ass until we get upstairs." She said firmly.

Ty spoke up from her opposite side.

"Veronica can I do your top? Daryl shouldn't have all the fun if he can't control himself."

Ronnie laughed. "Yes. Do you think you can limit yourself to my back and shoulders or are your hands going to creep down to the sides of my boobs?"

"Whatever is exposed is fair game. If you have some boob showing I think it will need some oil." He replied lightly.

"Ok. That's fine. Be sure to untie my top so my entire back gets tanned. But you're not much better than Daryl."

Daryl finished her legs and lay back down next to her with a smile, his hands caressing her hip. Ronnie closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Ty's hands on her back and shoulders, occasionally coming to touch the exposed sides of her bared breasts. Three minutes later the oil had been spread evenly across her body and Ty resumed his position next to her. She wondered if they would even notice her breasts had grown larger over the last three months, developing as she had always hoped they would.

She opened her eyes and looked at Daryl. His tanned white skin darker than her own, his firm, almost hairless chest, slim hips and cute tight buns tucked inside his tight fitting swim suit warmed her. She knew he was laying on his stomach for a reason, just as Ty was. They had hard erections that would show big time if they were on their backs. She smiled. She was the reason they were stiff and ready.

Twenty minutes later she reached behind her back, found the strings to her bikini top and made it secure, she checked the strings of her bottom to make sure they were still tight and sat up. Ty's head was turned away from her as she eyed him from his close cropped thick curly hair to his wonderful ass and firm, well-proportioned legs. He was two inches shorter than she was and was wonderfully compact. When she looked at him all she could see in her mind was his body moving over hers with powerful thrusts. Her pelvis grew hot again with a hint of wetness. It was time.

"You guys ready to go upstairs?"

"I'm ready when you are." Ty replied. Daryl touched her hip and smiled. "I've been ready since I first laid eyes on you this morning Veronica."

Ronnie gathered her things, placing them into her beach bag and stood up. Ty reached for her large beach towel, shook it once and folded it. Then snatched his own up from the sand and gave it a hard snap. Daryl gathered his towel and quickly placed it in front of him to hide the bulge in his swimming trunks. Veronica noticed Ty did the same.

They walked together towards the condo, stopped to rinse their feet off under the shower and entered the shade under the building. Daryl pushed the button for the elevator and looked up to see the numbers change as the car came down from the fifth floor.

"Veronica you look so fantastic I just want to kiss all of you right now." Daryl whispered into her ear.

She smiled and turned, placing her mouth at his ear. "Just hold on. They have cameras in these elevators. No reason to give someone who may be watching a show they didn't pay for."

The door opened at the fourth floor and the trio stepped out. Ronnie felt Ty's hand come to her ass and pat it softly two times and then rub firmly. She turned to him and whispered.

"Wrong side."

"It still feels good. Veronica your skin is so soft and smooth. Just touching it makes my dick harder."

Veronica reached down, found his crotch with her fingers and fished around with her fingertips against the fabric. Feeling something firm she looked at him as Daryl unlocked the door to their condo.

"Feels good to me. It'll feel even better when I get it in my bare hand."

They stepped inside, closed the door and locked it. Veronica walked to the door of her bedroom and looked at them as they walked past her to their own bedrooms. She reached out to Daryl with her hand, he stopped and laid a kiss full on her lips. She smiled.

"As sweet as ever. You know your kisses always did turn me on."

"I have more. I'm going to make your heart beat so hard it's going to feel like it will jump right out of your chest. Then I'm going to kiss and lick those beautiful big tits and make your pussy wet with excitement. By the way, you sure have matured since we were together last."

"I didn't think you noticed."

Daryl smiled. "It just makes me want to kiss them more."

"Promises, promises!" She teased with a smile.

"You're ready aren't you?"

"Yes. Get Ty and meet me for the coin toss."

She watched as Daryl walked down the short hall to the door of the other bedroom and poked his head in. It was no more than ten seconds later when they both walked back to stand in front of her.

"Ok. Unless you two have decided which one of you will go first we do the coin toss."

They both smiled. Ty spoke for both of them. "No. We think the coin toss is the most honest way to go."

"Ok. Call it Ty."

Ronnie tossed the Susan B. Anthony dollar into the air as Ty called 'tails'.

They watched as it hit the floor, bounce twice, landing with a ringing metallic sound as it wobbled about on the ceramic tile and finally came to rest.

"Heads it is." Ronnie said quietly. "Daryl you're first. Go get your condom and meet me in my bedroom. Ty you get sloppy seconds."

Ronnie watched as Daryl walked to his bedroom with a broad smile. She looked at Ty, took his hand and caressed it softly. Her pussy throbbed with desire. It was as if her labia wanted to reach out and suck his cock to her inner lips and pull him deep inside. She was that wet with lust.

"You may be second but I'm going to make it the best you've ever had. Just as soon as I finish with Daryl I want you before Daryl is barely out of the room. So have be prepared. Now give me some sweetness."

Ronnie felt Ty's lips on hers and felt his hand come to pull her close. She could smell the ocean air and feel the soft breeze coming in from the window door. His skin on hers sent her pussy throbbing ever harder. His hands left her gently and as she stepped back Daryl came to take her hand. Leading her into the bedroom to stand beside her bed. She watched his eyes as they came to hers, then his lips, soft, moist, and firm came to hers as she breathed deeply and let the sensation fill her mind as his skin merged onto her own.

Their pulling and pressing together punctuated by heavy, hot breathing, hands seeking to touch other as often as possible for long minutes. Then his hand reached behind her and she felt the bikini top loosen, then slowly begin to slide against her skin. She watched as the yellow fabric revealed her full rounded bosom seemingly in slow motion. The curve of her breast revealed as the contrast between the tanned area and her silken white skin was unclothed and revealed.

Her erect nipples felt the coolness of the air as they were exposed. Then as quickly they felt the warm, wet, touch of a tongue, then pursed lips as they were sealed against the air. She closed her eyes and let it take her. Her felt a tug on the right side, then a tug on the left of her bikini bottom. Slowly she felt the cool air on her warm skin, then she felt her pubic hair move just a little as a hand brushed her skin. Then just a little again as she opened her legs to let the bottoms fall to the floor under the force of gravity. Then his hand moved her hair almost imperceptivity again.

"Daryl don't tease me that way. I can feel it. I want you to rub me firmly."

She felt his hand cover her slit and press firmly. Then slow movement of her swollen labia as they responded to his hand within her hair. She released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Ronnie opened wider. She could feel the warmth of her lips as he took his fingers and ran them from the bottom up to the top and down again. His fingers slickened by her wetness after just a few passes. She released another breath and then reached down and found his hard member. It sent a rush of excitement through her body. She stepped away from his hand and placed both hands on the top of his trunks and pulled downward until they kept going without her assistance. She didn't look down as she grasped him again.

"Damn Daryl your cock feels like it's huge."

"Same size as always Veronica. You're just ripe. Hot and juicy. Baby you just want it is all."

She felt his lips on her neck, his cock pushed against her abdomen hard as she released her grip. The moisture from his kiss left cool spots on her neck that traced a path downward to her breasts again. This time going to her other side. A wonderful sensation as she felt her entire nipple go into his mouth for a second and then be released. The pleasure it produced shot straight to her vagina and she heard herself give a soft moan as her body squirmed with desire to be filled.

"Enough. I'm ready. Daryl just get that thing inside of me."

Ronnie felt for the edge of the bed and backed onto the towel she had placed there before leaving for the beach. She lay down, the mattress firm below her, opened her legs wide, and watched as Daryl took a position over her. She reached down eagerly and guided him. She felt his tip just enter her opening sending a surge of pleasure into her pelvis. He stopped and pulled back just enough to stay inside, then pushed in again to the same depth, another surge of pleasure. Then again.

"Daryl. Get that thing in. I want it deeper. Enough teasing."

She felt a warm feeling grow inside, then a feeling of being completely filled and stretched. She pulled on him to come closer.

"Move up a little so you hit my clit."

She felt his weight press down on her after he hitched his pelvis up. Then he began to move slowly, sliding up and down over her pelvis. It felt so good. Like her itch was being scratched. She moved her hands over his back, to his hips and onto his buttocks. He fit so nicely inside her hips, the pleasure was continuous and slowly growing. She felt his breath on her neck as he continued to thrust slowly and smoothly.

"Veronica you are so tight. I have to stop and rest for a minute. Are you alright?"

"Yes. I can feel you all the way in. I feel so good."

Less than a minute later she felt him move again and after three strokes she pushed up into him as she felt the need for more sensation. Several minutes later her breath began to change as she found herself matching his movements and breathing. She pushed up harder as he moved and then she felt it- her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock.

"I'm close. Keep going. Just keep going."

"I felt you tighten."

He kept up his pace and within a minute she felt him pulse inside her. Then almost immediately she felt herself let go and she closed her eyes as she arched her back in response to the tremendous surge of pleasure. She heard herself exhale and make noises with her final contractions. Then she felt the wave of pleasure recede and her body relax with a warm sleepy feeling. Daryl was still gasping in her ear. He had made a few guttural noises as he pushed hard into her at the end and then lay still deep inside her.

"Daryl that was great! It really was. It's been too long since the last time."

She felt him start to raise up. "Daryl wait. I'm still too sensitive for you to pull out."

After about half a minute she moved under him a little. She could tell he was still in but that was all. She looked up at him with a smile. "Ok. I'm good. Pull that big thing out of me."

Ronnie watched as he moved up to release himself and then kneel between her legs. She felt the cool air hit her soft, wet lips and saw the wet slick surface of the condom as he moved away from her to the edge of the bed. She smiled inside- that was her wetness! She could detect the odor of sex and found it stirred her.

"Veronica that was fantastic. Now for the second round."

Ronnie felt a surge of excitement grow as she looked to the other side of the bed and saw Ty standing there looking at her. She motioned to him with her hand as she smiled and studied him in the dim light of the room. She noticed the difference in skin tone where the sun had reached and where it had not. His body was deep chocolate brown except for a slightly lighter shade where his trunks were worn. The whitish condom contrasted with his hard, dark colored cock.

"Bring it on. I'm ready. Damn you look good Ty."

"So do you. Veronica I'm so damn hard I feel like I could drive my cock right through you."

"You can try."

Veronica watched as he crawled between her spread legs and lowered himself towards her. His cock touched her vulva and she felt him slip into her sloppy wet pussy in a single move.

"Come on. Get down on me. Do me hard and deep. Time for my deep vaginal massage. Let's get my vaginal orgasm on the way."

When his weight was upon her she pulled her legs up and used her arms to hold them up around his waist. He started moving at a steady rate, not slow, but not fast. Within a minute she felt a change.

"Ty I can feel you. Ok. It's time. Fuck me harder."

"I don't want to treat you like a bitch." He said into her ear.

"I don't care what you call it. I want to hear your balls slamming into my pussy."

Ty increased his rate and pushed in harder. He kept going for almost four minutes.

"Veronica you're so wet I'm not getting much."

Veronica took a breath and slowly squeezed her muscles. Those exercises were not going to go to waste.

"How's that? I told you it would be good."

"Good. I can feel you. It feels good."

"I feel it too. I'm already close. Ty just go hard and deep. Keep going. Don't try and wait for me."

Veronica closed her eyes and felt her body move under him. Her breasts swayed and moved gently. She heard herself give involuntary intermittent sounds as he hammered her. It was what she had asked for. She heard the wet smacking of his cock and balls as he rammed hard into her again and again. She felt his hot, moist breath at her hairline as he labored.

Veronica felt the pressure build steadily and reached her hand up to the top of his head. His dense, thick curly hair felt different under her hand. Then it came quickly. She let her legs fall down to the bed and her hands pulled his hips hard onto hers. She felt her entire body shutter, her legs went stiff and straight. The orgasm was incredibly strong, she felt it go all the way to the tips of her toes as she gasped for breath, her voice giving vent to her final strong contractions. She heard Ty whisper into her hair.

"Damn that was good. You have the best pussy ever."

Veronica smiled and watched as he left her and moved to lay down beside her after wrapping a towel around his crotch. She moved into his arms and closed her eyes. She knew she and Ty could relax together until they were ready to get up. They would not be interrupted. Those were the rules. Sloppy seconds got to hold her as long as they wanted. They could feel her tits, kiss her, and caress her. Even fuck her again. Whatever they wanted. That was the reward for giving her another orgasm immediately after a first one.

That was the way it was for each of the next three days before they left to return home or to campus. The plan was to return home for the summer to work and spend time together before they left for their second year of college.

It never occurred to Ronnie that what they did would be considered kinky by most people. All she knew was it worked for her, for them. She knew someday it would end. Maybe even before spring break next year. But for now it was the best sex a woman could hope for. Damn good for two men at a time.


rawallace
rawallace
446 Followers