Vertigo Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er..."

"Sorry, bit of a tangent. Just... Let me lead on that one, eh? Don't put pressure-"

"Hana really? Yes, no. Whatever, I respect you. You don't need to do anything just for me."

"Oh god no, David. I enjoy anal. Even makes me cum sometimes. Just, it takes some preparation and timing. So, just let me spring it on you now and then when- ooh! He likes the idea."

"He likes everything about you and everything about sex with you. Seriously though, anal was only ever a novelty to me. Not a deal breaker. No pressure. Um... but..."

"Yup, butts."

"No. Just I don't..."

"Oh! No, I don't... Oh this is funny. Awkward funny but kinda good we can talk like this. Don't worry David. When it comes to anal, I'm a hundred percent taker. You can play with your own bum as much as you do or don't like, but I'm not going there. And you're only going near mine when I know there's not going to be a mess. Oh, um sometimes, just you know follow my lead and don't be pushy. I'd like fingers back there now and then. Haha, your face. Come here. Do something with it before your bottom jaw trips you."

She curled a fist into my hair and pulled me down to her sopping sex where I tried to listen really hard to her cues and smiled as I was rewarded with her thighs clapping on my ears in applause a short time later.

"Have I ever told you how much I love the taste and smell of you?"

"Shh... shh... Still coming... Put your cock in me now. Quick."

Much later we used a towel I found in the laundry to wash ourselves in the creek, giggling over grass stuck to our sweaty skin. Hana crouched down and washed her undies in the water.

"Better wash the fuck out of these. God, you make a mess of me, taku tane. Haha. Really am washing 'the fuck' out of them."

/`-------------------<><

"Hahaha." Ebby sniggers like a dying wildebeest. "I can't believe you forgot your knickers. Flying them like a little trophy flag on the antenna."

"Shut up, siss. I was trying to dry them after swimming." Hana laughs with her.

"Bullshit. You were flying them like a flag." Tan tells her then cups her hands to her mouth like a megaphone, "Hey everyone! I got shagged and I loved it!"

"You guys are horrible." Hana blushes deeply, the pink staining her collar bones under the relentless assault of my sister and her wife. "David, your family is... tu meke. Bloody dags."

"They're just pissed they're not getting any, love. You ignore the drongos."

"Oh! Hey, appointments on Tuesday fortnight. At that place in Cotton Tree. Ebby will be getting some soon enough. Sooooo fucking excited. Did he tell you what he did Hana?" Tan enthuses.

"No? David? What does she mean?"

Turns out I was not required for the next two hours. By the time I returned from the old wool shed where I'd rolled out swags, turned on the fridge, checked for carpet snakes, made sure there were no redbacks in the dunny and swept the almost two-hundred-year-old floor, I was in desperate need of a shower. I found Hana tapping a pen against her cheek and frowning hard at a number of exercise books strewn on the outdoor table.

"Hey spunky. Oh, you pong." She tells me as I kiss her head from behind.

"Oh my god, David, this woman is amazing!" Ebby tells me. "She's a genuine genius. She's taken all of our ideas and given them a total dose of practicality and organised them into this thing that might even work."

"Were keeping her, dickhead." Tan laughs. "So, it's gonna be really uncomfortable for you if you fuck things up."

"What are you up to, gorgeous."

"Looking at their CCF plans. Just fine tuning some things. Great ideas but needs simplification and streamlining."

"CCF?"

"Catherine Cohen Foundation, are you... go have a shower. Seriously, I can smell you from here."

I turn the water down to almost cold to wash off the sweat and dust and cool my body after working in the shed. My arms are strangely sore and it takes me a little while to realise it's from sweeping. Who'd have thought a broom could give you a workout?

My face has got away from me a bit. I forgot to shave last night and didn't have time this morning, so I lather it with soap and pat around for the razor I'd brought in with me.

"Don't spunky. I kind of like the beard thing. Makes you look all rugged."

"Hey. I didn't-"

I was going to say 'hear you come in' but she silences me by soaping my dick and stepping in behind me. "Here, David."

Wiping water from my eyes I marvel at the picture of this warrior woman smiling at me and holding two beers.

"Shower beers? Is that even a thing?" I ask.

"It is now. So hot out there. Mum's suggested I come in here and cool off."

"Haha. Why am I not surprised?"

"I love what you did with Catherine's money. You've made them very happy and CCF is going to be wonderful. Once they get off the ground, Ebony can pretty much full time from home if she follows the plan. You have some kind of superhero-heart don't you?"

"I don't... That pedestal, Hana. Don't... It just felt right. They were fighting. Kat said it was stressing them."

"Shh." She silences me with her lips and slippery skin on mine. "Shh lover. Take it. Every now and then it's okay to take a compliment. You and I though. We have to talk a bit later. There's a work thing."

The smile slid off her face and washed down the drain.

"What sort of thing?"

"It's good but it's a change and I'm worried. I haven't said anything to the kids and don't want to yet until I talk with you properly. Tan and Ebby said they'd get the kids settled in over at the wool shed so we had time to go for a walk after tea without big ears flapping."

"Oh."

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to be intriguing. I still love you. More even, every day. Just changes coming, maybe. Here, sit down with me."

"What?"

"Sit down with me and let's drink these beers and cuddle."

"In the shower?"

"Heahea. You... I'll show." She sat down in the end of the tub with her back against the end and her legs open like it wasn't a damn thing at all to have the prettiest girl in the known universe spread invitingly before me. "Now you. Point the water at us and sit down here."

She tapped the tub between her legs then laughed as I tried to sit down facing her.

"Are you retarded, turn around. Lean on me under the shower. It's like cuddling in the rain with beer."

So, I take an ungainly seat between her smooth long legs and she pulls me back to pillow me against her breasts. Then she giggles and taps my stubby with the neck of hers.

"Chur Davey. Haha oops. I been calling you that in my head. We good?"

"We're great. This is good. Shower beers are my new favourite thing. Why didn't I know about shower beers with naked kiwi princesses until now? Seriously, it cools you off, gets the muck off you, and you can snuggle the best breasts in the world and drink beer all at the same time. We're doing this again."

"Shh. Just sit with me and have a beer old mate. You get all gushy after you got your rocks off." I can feel her breasts wiggling as she laughs and himself rises to the occasion. "Holy shit, how is he even still working after today?"

"Just ignore him. He's a terminal optimist."

"I like his attitude." She giggles.

The sound of motorcycles coming down the road rouses us from this dreamy, relaxed state about five minutes later. All the tension has drained from my body and washed away. I've not been thinking about a single thing, just sipping beer and enjoying the intimate contact.

"Come on Davey, boys are back and my beer is empty." She kisses my ear and it's horrible to leave the sanctuary of her wet body pressed coolly against me.

I laugh at Kat's expression as we make our way to the verandah. A knowing smirk twists her young face and an eyebrow perches up near her hairline somewhere as she sees us both come out of the house with wet hair.

"You and I are going for a picnic tomorrow, Aunty Hana. There are things that Mum's can't tell me about. You get it?"

"Oh girl, she got it." Laughs Ebby. "Ask her what the new flag for Karnten Downs looks like."

"Little siss, I'd love to go on a picnic with you. Maybe we can take lunch up to the bottle tree. I gotta have a word with the old people, okay?" She rests a hand on Kat's shoulder.

"I'll drive us. I want to say thanks too." Kat winks.

"Mum, Mum, Mum! Thommo done a fully sick skid near the grid and had a big gutsa. Hahaha! His knee is munted as, eh."

"He's alright Aunty. Little bit of gravel rash. His pants have a hole in them though." Kat explains. "Good skid though, right Erny?"

"Sick as. I done one too but the fifty isn't as fast as Bert."

"Bert?" Hana asks, smiling.

"Oh..." Kat bites her bottom lip. "That's my fault. If he's Erny, then I have to call Thommo, Bert. It just wouldn't be Sesame Street otherwise."

Tan and Ebby are chuckling to themselves as a sheepish looking Thomas walks up the stairs in his undies holding his jeans.

"Sorry Mum. They got a hole but they not munted, eh."

"Is that right, Bert?" Hana laughs, "Show us this massive wound then little warrior."

"Hmm." Hana looks it over.

"Big Bird gave me a toothbrush and I got all the dirt out under the tap."

"Haha, Big Bird? Who is-"

"She is." He points seriously at a chuckling Kat, "He Erny, I'm Bert and she got yellow hair so Erny call her Big Bird. She is bigger than us too."

"Kat honey, get the little man some pink spray from the laundry. Don't want any infections. Is the eighty alright?" Tan cautions with a frown.

"Yeah, broke the brake lever but-"

"There's more in the shed." Tan laughed then took a stern tone to Kat. "How many damn times have you broken the levers doing skids, Kat? Should have known you'd lead the boys astray. Didn't I tell you to take it easy?"

"Tanya siss." Hana smiles. "He's alright. If he goes a week without skinning his knees I start to worry. And seriously, thanks for motorcycles. I'll never hear the end of this Kat. It was really thoughtful of you."

"I'm just a bit sad Jo-jo didn't come. I have a big box of things I've grown out of. Toys and clothes..."

"Not as sad as she was. She had things on though. Maybe next time, eh?"

"You just make sure there is a next time, Hana." Ebby warns gently. "That's all we want."

Tan nods seriously and that hint of intrigue I felt earlier grows.

/`------------------<><

"So many stars tonight, Davey." Her far away smile doesn't quite make her eyes.

"What's this yarn we're supposed to have?"

"Oh... So, the short version is that my three months' probation is up in two more swings. Management is happy with changes I've made and programs I've introduced. We have a pool table now and I've started footy tipping back up. Little things that keep the boys from thinking too much."

"Yeah, I was talking with Glenda the other day-"

"I can't believe you just call her Glenda. She owns four coal mines, cuz."

"She's actually a nice person too, Hana. You'd get along with her; she's straight up to your face like you. She's really impressed with your work. To the point she's making some changes on her other sites."

"So, it means they'll formalise my contract."

"That's good though, right?"

"Yes but Ron is trying to get me to go full time local."

"Ron is local manager at site two, right? Chubby fella with a-"

"Bald head. Total creeper. He tries it on all the women. I'm worried because I think he's angling to make it so if I get a good deal, I sort of owe him. But that's not even the worst. I can deal with creeps. If I go local, then... And we're getting along so good you and me, but I'll be, the boys too. Hours away and no fishing. Even if you can visit, it will only be little visits not like these whole honeymoon things we get now."

"Oh, reality is a bitch." I pull her sideways by the shoulders into a friendly sort of hug. "I've still got the plane. I could get up there now and then. Fit myself into your reality. It'll be a bit hard, but we can do it."

"I know. Just, it's like this morning. You know when we were flying over that place and it got bumpy?"

"Columboola and yeah, it was a bit rough today."

"Like we were flying along all safe and sound and I was so dam happy then the whole thing sort of fell out underneath me and I hit the seat hard then... I was frightened. I knew you knew what you were doing but I felt so out of control, just tossed about."

"So how about we do what we did this morning, gorgeous? We just hold on and ride it out."

We walk quietly for a little while. The night is so damn quiet that the giggling of kids carries all the way down the old dirt track.

"It'll be good for the boys and yourself. You said today you'd like to feel like you put down roots somewhere."

"I know. I'm just being selfish. It's my safety net. I need it. The boys need it. Just I feel like I'll be losing you and I only just got you. I told you was munted this go around. You've turned me into a big softy, David."

She stops and pulls me to her for a long warm hug.

"And this place. It's so beautiful out here. I don't feel like going home on Wednesday. Your family is lovely. It's so peaceful out here. No one around for miles. I haven't felt this safe in years. And now I'll have to pull up stumps on the boys and shift their schools and... It's scary, David."

"I could talk with Glenda and see if it's possible for you to stay on fee-fo."

"I can't but. Like I said, it's our safety net. It's what I was looking for all along. Well, up till you."

Hana releases me and we start walking slowly down the track. Each lost in thoughts of how it will work, I guess.

"Catherine had a thing she used to say when she was facing something challenging. 'Little by little, bit by bit'. Maybe we can just hold on. Take one day at a time and-"

"Meddling bitch." Hana laughs. "Bet she up there laughing right now. Her and the old people though, they'll make it work or I'll kick their dead butts."

"Well, it hasn't happened yet. You've got what two more swings before you have to make decisions. Let's just-"

I'm cut off by a soft pair of wet lips and a tongue that dances on my mouth.

"I'm... woo, that was a good kiss. Haha." She steps away smiling and shifts conversational gears effortlessly. "I'm looking forward to the hangi on Thursday. Ricky and Nikau haven't stopped talking about it. You sure it's alright they bring their mates? You don't even know them."

"It'll be good to meet some people. I've been a bit of a hermit over time."

We spent the rest of the short walk down to the ironbark stand talking about Ricky's welcome home party. When we got to the steps at the front of the shed, she stopped me and hugged me again.

"Thanks for catching me all the time. This was a bit scary in my head but not so much now we talked."

"Just turbulence, Hana. Temporary. I think we've done all our falling now. Just got to spread our wings and keep on flying. Come on we have to calm this mob down or we'll get no sleep."

Inside, Kat is reading the boys a story and the Mum's are fussing with the double swag I'd rolled out for Hana and me.

"You can't make her sleep on that excuse for a mattress, David. Are you mad? Plug this in for me." Ebby hands me the cord to the little blower and I watch as she inflates a blow-up mattress under the swag."

"It'll probably just go down anyway." We've had it for years but never used it.

"Maybe, maybe not. But if you make that angel sleep on the wooden floor her back will be so sore that she won't be going down anytime soon."

"Mum T!" Kat warns Tanya sternly. "Boys listening."

"I love my little bed thing, Uncle Davo. Can I get one for home Mumma? Look, it's got a little roof to keep the mossies out." Hunter demonstrates the gauze flap and little fibreglass tent pole that hold it up.

"What happened to the wolf, cuzzy Kat?" Thomas urges her to finish the story.

Ebby takes Hana through to show her the washroom and toilet and fetch some fresh sheets for the swag. When they return, Kat is kissing the boys goodnight and tucking them into their swags.

"You'll make a lovely big sister, darlin kid." Tan tells her.

"Can't wait, Mum's."

Sleep eluded me. I lay there listening to the chorus of frogs outside and Hana's gentle breathing on my shoulder. But my mind danced on a million different work dramas. Part of me desperately wanted to interfere with her contract to keep her visiting like we have now. I knew I couldn't though. This whole thing was important to her.

I struggled also with how I was going to fill my time after the company re-structure. Certainly, they'd keep me on as managing director or something, including me for board meetings and such but there'll be so much time to fill while my little mob was away. The farm could use some work. Cultivation could be extended. There was always fencing to do.

"Turbulence." I thought and tried to clear my head.

/`-----------------<><

Before I knew it, we were loading things in the little Cessna again. Hugs were shared, promises made to stay in touch and visit again soon. Hunter cried because he wanted to stay. Thomas was quiet and broody looking and Hana was as graceful as always.

She even giggled and let out a bit of a squeaked, "Rude bitch, siss!" When Tan pinched her arse as she climbed into the plane.

"You should know better than to point that pretty thing at my wife, Hana." Ebby laughed. "Take care you lot. We'll see you all in a couple of weeks for our ivf thing. Bye boys."

The flight home was quiet. The boys slept and Hana mostly just held my hand and looked out the window. Her expression was unreadable and a little dark. Low clouds protected us from any pockets of rough air and we made good time thanks to a prevailing tail wind. The instruments might have told me two hundred and sixty kilometres an hour airspeed, but our speed over ground in the gps hovered around three-hundred.

Even the Great Dividing Range didn't bounce us around as we began decent.

"Why do I feel like a big adventure is ending." Hana asked me as we walked to our cars.

"It's been a good couple of days, hasn't it?"

"It's all going to be over again soon and I'll be missing you all over again."

"Not yet though, gorgeous."

"Not yet. Oh... I have to stop and pick some things up on the way home. We'll be a little while. I need to drop in and see Mara too. Love you, Davey."

"You too, Hana. Drive safe." I closed her door and watched as she drove off.

And still I bounced around on that turbulence inside my head. I was distracted as I did my post flight checks and refuelling and I knew it, so I booked the plane in for inspection. It was time for a minor service anyway and I decided I couldn't trust my own inspection while my head was all over the place.

Driving home, my heart was miles away on the lawns of the homestead with the boys and Hana. She'd wanted to show them the big place and let them have a swim before we left. It was dangerous to admit to myself but in that moment, I'd allowed myself to dream of a life there with them. But just like all the other things that were bothering me at the moment it was something that I didn't have complete control over and couldn't change in present.

"Siri, call Trish."

"David, hi. What are you ringing work for?"

"I'm not Trish, I'm ringing you. Can you book Alan for me please. I've got a lot on my mind and it might help."

"Hello... Hello... Who is this? Can you put David back on for me please."

"Haha, jerk."

"Hey Alan has a free spot this arvo, Dave. He's just doing some pre-selection profiles this morning. Do you want to drop in?"

"Yeah thanks."

"You're okay, boss?"

"I'm good, Trish. I've had a great time with Hana and the boys, but there's a lot on my mind and maybe Alan can help me find a way through it."

"Oh, that sounds really positive, sugar. Go you."

1...1011121314...17