Vertigo Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boys! We leaving now! Come on. Hurry up."

Two sheepish little men quietly make their way past us casting foul looks at their mum.

"Thanks, eh." She growls and hands me the car keys, stares at me like she's trying really hard to work something out then pulls my face to hers for a brief but passionate kiss. "I have to go."

Confusion gives way slowly to resignation. Perhaps it was all too good to be real. What the fuck would a gorgeous woman like that want in a broken husk like me? So, I did what I do. I followed routines and filled lonely moments with action like a robot on a program.

The cycle ride to the shops filled an hour. Unpacking groceries and tidying up took half an hour. I spoke briefly with Ebby and Tan about the homestead, deflecting their questions about Hana as skilfully as I could and focusing on solutions for cleaning and getting rid of things. Then as the afternoon started to cool, I did what I do. I went fishing.

I put my little 'chilly bin' down beside my seat and smiled at the memories it held. That first meeting and the fishing trips with the boys since. No matter how things turn out, I've moved along a fair bit and I have some lovely new memories.

And the rigging clanged.

The mosquitos sang.

Ripples lapped on the poles and washed me clean like they always did.

My heart felt a little heavy but there was nothing I could do about that. The plane door had opened. I had jumped. Now I just had to leave things to the parachute and see where I landed.

Far off, I can hear someone humming. It sounds like Tracey Chapman's "Sing For You". I turn as the humming gets closer and she shyly drops her eyes.

"I had a fishing date. Thought if I hummed something I mightn't frighten you this time."

"Here." I clear a spot beside me and she sets up her chair quietly.

"Spare beer, Davo?"

"Sure."

And the rigging clanged.

The mosquitos sang.

Ripples lapped on the poles and washed us both clean.

I was about to open my mouth and stupidly ask what this afternoon was all about when there was a tug at my line.

"Oh... Come to daddy, you big bitch." I growled as I pulled hand over hand. This thing felt huge. The line dug deeply into my skin and burned as the big fish pulled it through them. I don't know who was more excited, me or Hana as it broke the surface a few metres away.

"Holy shitballs!" She squealed beside me. "What is that thing?"

"Not sure. Fairly certain it's..." The line shot through my hands again, tearing and burning at my palms before I turned it's run and got it headed back towards the jetty. "Grab the-"

"Got it."

She laughed and held the net down in the water for me to swing the big, "Jewfish. A jewfish!" I laughed as I recognised the monster.

"Holy shitballs, Davo. I can't lift it."

I'm breathing heavily and my hands burn as I help her with the net and we haul it up on the jetty.

"Can you eat them?"

"Yup. Lovely meat."

"Seems a shame, it's so pretty."

"Yeah. Holy crap. That was..." I'm not often lost for words but... here I am, huffing and smiling and looking at wild wonder reflected in this gorgeous woman's eyes.

"Oh, we true gotta go show Nikko. He want to lay a hangi for sure bruh. Fucking choice. "

"Haha."

"What?"

"Your accent gets really strong when you're excited."

"Arsehole."

Between us, we manage to carry the almost metre long fish and the gear back to my driveway where I stop when I hear excited voices coming from my lounge room, knowing that my little mates are all there in my house. In the rooms I set up. In the space I made for them, way out on that limb of hope. Looking to Hana, I see her smile and blush and frown.

"Did you ever have to do that thing, Davo? The thing where you fold your arms like this and fall backwards and people-" She asks me quietly while her voice lasts.

"Trustfall."

"Yup. You better fucking catch me, you hear?" Her pretty eyes plead.

"I got you, Hana."

"Hahaha, you got more than just me you dumb fuck. Hahaha. Come on let's show our mob this big bitch."

I looked up at the picture of Catherine and Juliette about an hour later as Nikko expertly cleaned the fish on the back lawn, Amara and Hana organised kids through showers and otherwise just sat poolside and dangled their feet as they sipped wine. I swear there was an extra dimple on her cheek as she watched down on me.

We ate sausages on bread from the barbecue out back. Nikko and I drank VB. Kids giggled. And Hana smiled.

Every damn time I turned around I found her big brown eyes and sweet smile.

I shed an unashamed tear when I did bed-time stories. Juliette had always insisted on a story before bed. Then Hana kissed her boys on the cheek and they both looked at me.

"Uncle Davo... Night-night kisses." Hunter clued me in on expectations.

"How come Johanna gets her own room?" Thomas quizzed.

"She's getting to be a big girl, Thommo." Hana said.

"Love you Uncle Davo," the boys chorused.

"Love you too." I replied honestly.

An hour later I was yawning. The emotion of the day had worn me down. Amara noticed and smiled. Nikko cracked another beer and handed it to me.

"You sure about the Hangi, bro? This lawn is pretty nice."

"Sir Walter Raleigh's best turf. But yeah. Let's do it properly Nikko. A fish that spectacular deserves to be celebrated."

"Why don't we save it to welcome Ricky home?" Amara asks thoughtfully.

"Oh... fucking perfect, Siss. He'll love it." Hana agrees. "Remember all those times in Wensley Road?"

We said goodbye to Nikko and Amara at about ten. The kids were fast asleep.

"If she gets a fright or anything, I'll just bring her over siss."

"Pff... You better knock loud siss, this the first 'no kids' night the big boy and I had in a while, eh? Don't want you both scarred for life."

"Gross..." Hana shakes her head and her head tilts back with laughter showing the night her happy throat like a challenge. "TMI bitch."

"Aint nothin you won't be up to. Look out little cuz." Amara kissed my cheek and hugged me.

When the door closed behind them, Hana took my hand and dropped one of those toe-curling kisses on me. "I need a shower, spunky. Want to do my back?"

"Nope." I shook my head earning me a pout. "The front is much more interesting."

"Ooh, I hope you like- I got... I'll show you. Come on." She giggled and pulled me after her down the hall.

When the bathroom door closed behind me, I turned to find big mischief filled eyes watching mine carefully and her hands were both held up in the universal 'undress-me' gesture. She wrinkles her nose and giggles as I reach for her.

"Are you sure, Davo?"

"I did some thinking, gorgeous."

"I'm a lot to handle. You saw my cranky."

"I've seen your beautiful too."

"I'm broken sometimes."

"I'll hold you." I tell her as I pull her t-shirt up over her head.

"I'm nervous."

"Me too." I admit.

"It's been-"

"A long time for me too." I lick my lips watching her eyes dance all over my face.

"You now, too!" She laughs, "Why am I the only one ever naked? And you didn't even roofie me with port this time."

Her fingers tug at clothes and her shoulders echo her deep laughs as himself throbs in a penile Mexican wave.

"I want all of you, Hahana."

"There's a lot, Davo."

"There's a lot of me too, gorgeous. A world of..."

"Shh..." She pulls me close and somehow my hard dick, her soft skin and beautiful body are forgotten as she holds me closely. If I wasn't falling out of that airplane door reaching for a ripcord right now, I'd be really worried about my dick going half soft as this caramel cutey holds me so closely that I melt into her. "Look."

She giggled as she pushed me gently away and pointed at her crotch. "In case you couldn't find it."

Her laughter echoes from the tiles and mine joins it. There is a triangle, pointing like an arrow at her denuded clit and labia. A thick, healthy, bush of dark curly hair that looks fifty percent woman and fifty percent playful.

"Grrr... Hana." I growl as I take all of her in. She's offering me her body and I want nothing else in the world so much right now.

"Come on." She smiles as she adjusts the water. "I like to feel clean before- before um..."

Despite acres of offered gorgeous skin, we scrub urgently and mostly individually. I think maybe both of us racing for the starting grid.

"My back, spunky?" She passes me a loofa and some soap.

"I love your tattoos." I scrub almost gently over them and trace their tribal lines along her curves, finding a harsh scarred mess of tissue on the top of her left arm. "Ow. That looks like a bad scar."

Her shoulders slump beneath my touch and she breathes slowly out, "Another time, spunky. Tonight, is us. That's history. I'll tell you all my stories. I promise. Just- right now- just... wash me clean David. Wash all that away and take me to bed. I wanted you for so long now but... There's so much of me. I was so afraid you would run the moment I let any of it out. But fishing..."

"Fishing?" I soap her bum. It's distractingly perfect. Pert, muscled, strong like her.

"I trust you. The quiet... If a man can sit and just soak me up. Even after I rarked up on him. I know you'll just soak me up. I know you got me, Davo. You'll just. Fuck!" She grumps and turns around to face me. She's smiling despite the suggested gravity of her admissions. "Just kiss me. I love you but I'm not going to tell you yet. And I know you love me too, but let's just keep it to ourselves for a while and keep getting to know each other, okay?"

"Perfect Hana." I tell her and forget to breathe for long moments as I drink the taste of her full autumn-coloured lips that taste like recent rain.

"Oh god catch me, Davo." She giggles and her knees buckle as we part. Her dark tiger's eyes bore into mine and she whispers wet against me, "Promise me, please. Promise me you'll always catch me. I just want to keep falling. Promise."

"So long as I have arms. So long as I'm..." and then there's a moment when I remember being far away from home as my wife and child died and I wasn't there. I wasn't there. "I wasn't there..."

Her fingers find my chin and lift my eyes back up to hers. "They forgive you. I talk to the old people sometimes and they tell me."

Then she swallowed my body in warm wet hugging arms that squeezed and walked me through a moment of grief that had surprised and shamed me.

"Now come on spunky. Your dick still hard. Your woman still want you. Tu meke." She laughs and rubs my swollen pole that tells me I'm still here. I'm still alive. I still want her. She wants me. I'm staring at that aeroplane door and daring myself. I deserve this. I can have happiness. I can have love. I can have people.

"I'll catch you too, David."

Towels scrub our warm skin dry. Our eyes dance and make all sorts of promises. Then moments later I'm pushed hurriedly to my back and my mouth opens with wonder as she slides me deep inside her. Hot wet glory grips me and she bows her forehead down onto mine and tears spill from her beautiful eyes in a long teetering moment as I pulse inside her death grip on my dick and wonder at her emotions. Her insides rock and shock as she rides whatever passion grips her.

Then she giggles.

Then moments later, she takes my chin and pulls my eyes to hers.

"You fucked now, white boy." She tosses her chin to the skies and laughs from her belly with all of her spirit and her chuckling belly almost tips me into glory as her clutching insides milk me. "I'm yours now."

"I was fucked the moment you looked up from trying to catch all my beers, Hana."

"Inside me... I got a thing... Today... Just... I want you in me... don't... oh fuck. Oh fuck. Davo, I'm... Not... Gonna..."

She slumps down hot and sweaty on me. Her lips nip at my neck and her skin smells like her smiling breath tastes and she surrounds me in a cocoon of her hair and lips and the moment. She grips at me with spastic little clutchings and a growl starts in her throat as her hips milk the moment of her orgasm.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." She slaps me on the chest. "Sorry. Too quick. Been dreaming 'bout it... 'bout you, 'bout you and me and..."

Her thighs hold me tightly, deeply inside her as she rides out her storm.

"Haha." I can't help it. "I was sure I'd be the one-"

"Hahaha." She giggles and the added stomach convulsions push me past my edge and I erupt in my glory. "Oh, we both shit at this Davo. We gonna have to practice cuzzy."

"We should call Guinness, it might be a record." I grin as I watch her face lit with new gentle joy.

"Hmm... He not goin' anyplace, eh? Still hard for me, white boy?"

"Who you calling a boy, Hana?" She squeals as I roll her over and claim her throat with my lips.

"Oh goddamn. Tu meke. Nui, ka nui aroha... Oh fuck. I'm so fucked this go round." Her eyes are wild with wonder and something more. "

"Heard we had some practicing to do, gorgeous." I kiss her chin and her hand makes a fist in my hair and pulls my lips to hers as I grind and thrust.

We practiced well into the morning. When we eventually lay sprawled in the glorious sweaty, sexy, mucky smell of this thing we'd made, we just lay smiling at each other and drifting on our own thoughts. I think we fell asleep like that with our lips close enough for the frequent small kisses we were sharing. In any case that's where I woke.

That exact same place, with her forehead pressed against mine, our lips almost touching and our arms full of each other.

I caught her.

She caught me.

It felt like the sun had come out after weeks of rain. All the grey had washed away. There was a stupid smile fixed on my face. My home had mess and movement. All the stagnant corners had been filled with laughter and the voices of family that I'd imagined for this place so long ago. And Catherine and Lulu smiled down on us all.

There was a confident strength creeping back into my bones and my heart itched with the itching of healing skin. You know? Like that moment when scabs start begging you to scratch them; I felt like that, like change and action and growth. Nervous energy fills me as I watch the beautiful woman whose body I now know better than her reality. I know I'm smiling stupidly.

"I start feeling like that, taku tane." She smiles gently as she gets the boys dry after their swim. "If you start feeling really daft for smiling like a wombat, just remember I go back to work on Sunday. Fourteen days is going to suck."

"Oh shit. I..." I had forgotten. "I fly out too. Got to help the girls with cattle this weekend."

"When do you leave, spunky?"

"Saturday morning. Booked for seven-thirty."

She pouts those pretty dark lips and puts her hands over Hunter's ears as he dresses himself. "I'll probably need a break from you by then. I'm just about bow-legged this morning."

"You guys could come-"

"No David. It would be expensive and I promised the boys I'd take them to Australia Zoo. I don't really like you that much anyway, just wanted a little you know... bedroom." She teases.

For a moment, I'm disappointed as I realise that I'd love for the girls to meet them all. "Maybe next swing home hey? I'd love you to meet my girls."

She frowns at me a while and pouts a little like she's thinking hard, then smiles and says, "Only if you let me buy our tickets. I can afford it and I'm nervous about your family so I probably should get it over with. Deal? I buy our tickets?"

It's hard not to laugh at that, Dad bought the little Cessna 206 about twelve years ago, just before he passed away. "It's a deal, gorgeous."

"Meh, you be sick of me by then, old mate. I'll go back up north and you'll move your other girls in, eh?"

Hunter runs off to their room and I can hear the little fellas laughing as she fixes me with a serious scowl, points a finger out and mimes cutting it off with the scissored fingers of her other hand.

"Oh... Hana. Um, I'm... There's no-one else anyway, but I'm a one... You know. I want us to be-"

"Oh spunky, I don't 'want' us to be exclusive. I fucking demand it. We clear?" Her voice is even, her temper steady. She is not angry, just stating her feelings.

"Perfectly. I couldn't accept anything less, gorgeous. Wow, look at us all serious this time of morning."

"Haha, fuck off. It's hard to be serious when every time I move, little bits of you dribble out. How long you been holding out, cuzzy? The whole last ten years? I swear if I hadn't been to the doctors yesterday, we be expecting triplets." She laughs and sits on my lap at the island bench and steals my coffee. "I like you a lot Davo. A whole bunch. But we're still just getting to know each other. Working out how we fit together is going to take a while, but while we do it, we're doing it together. No one else... I'm a jealous bitch. Fair warning, eh?"

"Agreed, gorgeous. I'm not so much a jealous person as I don't have time for bullshit."

"And we always talk. Promise?" She puts my coffee down and kisses my lips. "It's my second favourite thing you do with your lips, spunky. Ooh! Wait, third... Fourth... Oh shit."

"Grotty cow." I laugh along with her.

"I'm gonna get a little needy while I'm away. I'll try... but, now after... Maybe just... Is every other day okay to call?"

"Fishing."

"Hey?"

"How about I call you when I go fishing with the boys. You can have your fishing dates and the boys can chat, too."

"I'm just gonna suck at this Davo. I'm frightened at myself. Bit munted this go round." She rolls her eyes and finishes off my coffee. "Would you like another?"

"Er, yeah, that one hardly even touched the sides for some reason." She giggles off me and fusses in the kitchen.

"So, is it okay if I use the car on Saturday. I'll look after it and put some fuel in."

"Hana, use it like it's yours okay. It's twelve years old and only has thirty thousand k's on it. Seriously..."

"Fourteen thousand k's and it's the newest car I've ever driven. I love it. I just hate feeling like a user. I'll pay for a service or something. What's on the agenda today, David? Your house is empty as fuck, cuz. Maybe let me take you grocery shopping, eh?"

"What's today? Wednesday? Um... Oh yeah, accountant at quarter past twelve. Maybe after. What do you feel like doing?"

She smiles naughtily as she puts two mugs of coffee on the bench and straddles me.

"You need to ask?"

I groan as she basically lap dances on me.

"You'll kill me." I kiss her neck.

"You'll die happy."

"Ahuh." She stops and drops her weight down on my rapidly enlarging dick.

"Seriously, Davo. Old girl needs a rest down there. Last night was... oh god, good. It's been so long. I'd just like to hang out. Maybe tramp down the shops and get a squiz in some of the fancy places on the esplanade." She shrugs and kisses me quickly. "Gotta pick up the boys at three. Stupid teacher meeting and probably home by four. I mean, your place. I mean..."

"I love the colour your skin goes when you blush."

"I... shit." She grumps and gets off me to wander back around the other side and stare seriously at me. "That chick you bonking mate. She making like she lives here already."

"We're mob apparently. Her sister tells me so anyway. So, my place is her place is their place, whatever. Look Hana, if I fuck this whole thing up, can we just still be... like this... Mob. Family. Your sister, Nikko, the kids they fill-"

"Shut up." She insists and straddles me again to kiss me. "If we fuck this up, you still stuck with those boys. I told you the other day. You gotta show up for them. No take backs. I'm a big bitch. I'll get on. But they your little people now, Davo no matter what happens. You break my heart all you want but you still got them. And... well, I still need fishing. So basically, you just fucked old mate."

"And quite well." I smirk. "More than just a couple of times too."

1...56789...17