Vibing

Info
She talks about last night while using her first vibe.
142 words
4.14
23.9k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoria
Scoria
84 Followers

Hello again everyone!

I'd gotten the chance to get away for a weekend to myself, which presented the perfect opportunity to use my freshly bought vibrator! I'd never used one before this, so it was definitely an enlightening experience.

Unexpectedly, I had a run-in with an impressively aggressive partner the night before recording this, so I recounted and relived the experience as I pleasured myself.

I do have music playing in the background, so I hope that's not too distracting! I wanted to be considerate of the other people/families staying near me; that definitely won't happen in future recordings. I tried fixing the audio best I could, but I'm still pretty quiet at points. For the best experience, I recommend headphones ;)

To skip the brief introduction and get into the pleasure, you can scrub to 1:11.

Hope you like this!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Scoria
Scoria
Scoria
84 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdark5 months ago

Wonderful story telling 👏

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

Still amazing sounding :)

st_john_greenst_john_greenalmost 2 years ago

Oh that brought back memories of a woman who I was with a long time ago who called me after sge recieved the vibrator as a gift in the mail. It was her first vibrator and she had never experienced one she was talking on the phone trying it telling me how it felt. Plus she was telling me about a night together she really enjoyed in great detail. I remember she was having a hard time because the new toy was distracting and loud so she had to turn on music so she wouldn't draw attention from her neighbor and I had a hard time hearing her then the call ended. She called me again and told me she dropped her phone because she couldn't hold it and then told me in great detail how much she enjoyed the toy and repeated the story again without the distractions. So I would absolutely love it if you could do another audio this really brought back some very fond memories for me. Thank you so much Scoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

heya! Scoria ❤️❤️ nice voice and love the BG songs..looking forward to hear more of you ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice sounding voice!

But I had to turn up the sound until the low frequency thrumming hurt my eardrums.

Also it was slow paced I thought.

Thanks, and I hope you keep going!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Rub a Dub Dub, Threesome in a Tub Your Mistress has a surprise waiting for you in her hot tub.in Group Sex
Designated Hubby Husband is Designated Driver for Wife and Friends.in Group Sex
Donna Gives Couple First Threesome Husband and wife want to expand their sexual experiences.in Group Sex
My Wifes Friend Hot fun on the boat, hotter at home.in Group Sex
Pool Party Whore New in town. Sex at the Pool. Mild degradation.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories