All Comments on 'Vibing'

by Scoria

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Epi15Epi15almost 3 years ago

Incredibly sexy. Your voice is so soft and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too quiet. Can barely hear the narrator

DeusdarkDeusdarkalmost 3 years ago

Audio in the beginning was super low, but as you got into it, your voice reached a decent level, especially as you got excited with the use of the toy. Nice work on this one overall 👏

usgator30usgator30almost 3 years ago

Great. I loved all of your recordings. Loved them. The only thing I might ask for is more talking, telling. Like, Oh my nipples are so hard. Extended. I love pulling them. Or, my pussy is so fucking wet. Or maybe now, This vibrator is really doing it's job on my clit. You know, tell us how you feel, how you like what is happening. OK? Thanks, Gator.

Answer to my e mail if you want to. Gator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice sounding voice!

But I had to turn up the sound until the low frequency thrumming hurt my eardrums.

Also it was slow paced I thought.

Thanks, and I hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

heya! Scoria ❤️❤️ nice voice and love the BG songs..looking forward to hear more of you ❤️

st_john_greenst_john_greenabout 2 years ago

Oh that brought back memories of a woman who I was with a long time ago who called me after sge recieved the vibrator as a gift in the mail. It was her first vibrator and she had never experienced one she was talking on the phone trying it telling me how it felt. Plus she was telling me about a night together she really enjoyed in great detail. I remember she was having a hard time because the new toy was distracting and loud so she had to turn on music so she wouldn't draw attention from her neighbor and I had a hard time hearing her then the call ended. She called me again and told me she dropped her phone because she couldn't hold it and then told me in great detail how much she enjoyed the toy and repeated the story again without the distractions. So I would absolutely love it if you could do another audio this really brought back some very fond memories for me. Thank you so much Scoria.

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

Still amazing sounding :)

DeusdarkDeusdark6 months ago

Wonderful story telling 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous