Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*splik* *spakk*

The more Vicki tried to will herself to stop producing more saliva, the more Vicki ended up thinking about how she couldn't stop producing more saliva, and how said saliva was marinating one of the biggest, tastiest cocks that had to exist—one of a perfect pair, no less—which only made her mouth water even more, which led to even more of her fresh spit raining onto the massive expanse of bare titflesh underneath.

Her body screamed at her mind to swallow, to give in, to just gulp that flood of glop down, to free her poor mouth from trying to hold back that overflowing pool of warm slobber.

"Kimmy, sweetie, I know you're upset, I'm simply... hahh... asking you to talk to me, I can't help you if you're just... ohh... going to yell and huff like a pissy banshee."

"Ms. Taylor, ummmmmmm, are you okay? You keep making these weird little noises and, um, you're starting to sweat."

"Oh! No, no, I'm fine, it's nothing, my... legs, right, my legs have been cramping lately, that's all, I just started running in the mornings, it's doing a number... well, on my legs, that's—"

"And all the sweating...? Gross!"

"Umm, let's get back to why you're here in my office, Kimmy... ngh... and why you feel you and Vicki can't do a simple English proj—"

"Hey, can we talk about Vicki for a second?"

"Uhm, sure, I—"

"First off, I think she has, like, a serious girl crush on you or something."

"Oh! Umm. Why—"

"That other day when you left early for... well, I didn't care then and I definitely don't care now, she came in looking for you and, I swear, that pneumatic numbskull looked like she was going to fall right to the floor crying into her cleavage because you weren't there to make googly eyes at or, y'know, who knows why. Guh! Soooo lame."

Celia's face reddened, and if one looked hard enough, tiny pink hearts could almost be seen fluttering around her head.

"Oh... I... ohhh... I didn't know..."

Ever-thicker rivers of drool poured out of Vicki's mouth at a record clip. Stemming the growing tides of saliva running down her chin by willing herself not to had failed spectacularly. As Vicki tried to listen in on the conversation going on above her, an unbroken waterfall of spit drained directly into the deep chasm between her tits.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra, either, which, I think, is reason enough to kick her out of school forever. Those ridiculous whoppers of hers, loose and free, could have killed me if she, like, tripped or something. They're just SO big and they must weigh a ton each and she probably gets everything lost in all that cleave, I don't even know how she makes it through the day carrying around such gigantic titties, stretching out her shirts like that and..."

Vicki somehow suppressed a number of gasps as both of Celia's twin penises thumped and fattened throughout the busty blonde's extended aside about her fellow schoolgirl's much larger, unrestrained knockers. The struggling walls of her throat expanded further to accustom the bulging shaft buried within, while the other hard cock pressed up against her face massaged her skin with every throb and twitch as blood hurtled from its rigid base towards the pretty pink tip.

"C'monnnn, Celia, please get Kimmy out of here," thought Vicki. "I don't know how much longer I can go without swallowing... Please please please..."

Taking more effort than she expected, Celia refocused her eyes on Kimmy's after they came dangerously close to glazing over in a swathe of pleasure as Vicki's wet mouth and cramped throat continued to nurse her rigid member. In what she hoped resembled a cool and smooth motion, she also crossed her fingers on top of the desk to keep them in sight lest they drifted into her lap to caress her second—and fully exposed—erection resting across Vicki's cheek and forehead.

"Uhm, Kimmy, since you brought it up, well, more than a few times, you... ohh... you seem to bring up Ms. Tate's... ample chest a lot."

"What?!" Kimmy's hands clenched beside her. "No I don't! That's... how... you can't... no I don't!"

"Kimmy... ngh... you literally mention and, most disappointingly, mock Ms. Tate's... healthy bosom every time she has ever come up in discussion."

"I... I—"

A smile flounced like a veteran ballerina across Celia's lips.

"Ms. Lustergaard... ahh... I hate to ask the obvious, but do you... like her?"

To be blunt: a few things happened at once.

To be specific: Kimmy's entire face ran raspberry red and fields of sweat beads appeared out of nowhere up and down her entire body. As if a switch had been flicked, the thin white fabric of her blouse—stretched tight against her skin due to her habit of wearing tops a few sizes too small—became nearly see-through as it absorbed the thousands of tiny droplets that had oh-so-briefly dotted her flushed torso. Elsewhere, the full-body sweat outbreak sent a cutting chill throughout the bewildered blonde's figure, causing the bright pink peaks of Kimmy's nipples to further strain against the damp chiffon, the fruity hue of her chewy nubs now prominently visible through the translucent material.

Equally startled by Celia's question, Vicki felt her throat kick, and the spit-slicked high-schooler had no choice but to give in to the deep swallow she had been avoiding to head off a rising, world-ending cough. Her dripping lips fastened around the base of Celia's penis, wrapping its spongy girth in a wet embrace, while the flat of her tongue dragged across the length of Celia's heavy shaft, a surge of back-flowing saliva swirling around both. As the muscles in the back of Vicki's mouth contracted, her inner cheeks and upper palate snuggled up against the meaty mouthguest, enveloping it tight as Vicki's tongue continued to dance upon its silky heft.

The entrance to Vicki's throat tightened, and the soft, squishy walls that hugged the tender upper inches and well-kissed head of the redhead's hard dick rippled across its increasingly sensitive skin, stroking it in waves of rolling pressure, lubricated by the torrent of spit now rushing down towards Vicki's stomach.

As Kimmy broke out in a cold sweat before her, and as Vicki gulped down her engorged erection below, Celia herself—riding on the incomparable high of watching the one girl who made her job a living nightmare crumble into a sweat-drenched mess while at the same time reveling in the sudden slurping of her arousal all the way from base to tip by the one girl who made her life better than any dream—leaned right into the chaos.

"Is this what... unh... this," Celia asked, her voice rising and breaking as she went on, "is all... ahh... about?!"

"I—!"

"No-o-h-h...! No more from you, Ms. Lustergaard, it is my turn! Nngh! God... When you barged into my office with your eyes wide as the day and your rage exploding around you, I thought maybe, just ma-a-a-ybe, that you had an actual emergency... ohhfuck... and you know what, I would have been more than happy to help! Nnng! But instead, all you do wanted to do was beg for the ridiculous!"

"I—!"

"You attacked an innocent fellow student, a smart, sweet wonderful girl who... hnnn... I'll have you know, I consider a... a very good friend, and I will no longer allow you to speak about her, and her... hefty prow in the manner that you so frequently fall back upon. I... ohhh... should have put a stop to that a long time ago!"

"Ms. Tay—"

"So NO, Ms. Lustergaard—capital fucking N, capital double-fucking O—I am not going to expel Vicki Tate for the sole reason that she's stirring up some... hnnngh... uncomfortable feelings within you, and that you don't think you can bring yourself to stand next to her for five goddamn minutes... she is not the one acting completely out of line! I am sick to death of your need to knock her down, and you and she will... fffff... figure things out and work together to do the best job you can!!"

"But—"

"But, Ms. Lustergaard, but! Should you want to talk about Vicki Tate at any time in the future like a good girl, and not like one who's never been disciplined once her entire gold-encrusted life, my office door is always... oh-h-h... o-pen."

"Finally," thought Vicki, "this has got to be almost done."

The first swallow around Celia's cock had likewise opened the door to dozens more throughout the principal's tongue-lashing of the kowtowed blonde bully. The continual deep-throating she was now keeping up under the desk made it difficult to process that Kimmy's actions towards her over the years—all of the insults, all of the surprise slaps and flicks against her ass and chest, all of the public shaming in the busy hallways—all of the abuse hurled her way had only been a defense mechanism deployed by the richest girl in school to keep her true feelings buried away.

As her mouth and throat contracted around Celia's thick penis once more, her face reddened when she realized that the word she had pushed past to get to 'richest' had been 'prettiest'.

Kimmy had almost recomposed herself, the volume of newly-forming sweat beads dwindling close to zero. Her tight white top had soaked right through, and her cream cotton ankle socks had done their best to absorb the hundreds of clear drops that had traveled down the blonde teenager's long, bare legs. Her arms, haphazardly crossed underneath her jutting tits, twitched every few seconds whenever the cool air of the office set off the thousands of microscopic goosebumps that still dotted her skin.

Just south, the broiling heat accumulating beneath her short blue skirt would have destroyed any thermometer. Her gossamer thong panties rubbed up against a hot, sopping oven, and there was no question that the delicate covering would disintegrate if left stuck against her moist and swollen lower lips for much longer.

"...Ms. Taylor...?"

"Yes-s-s-s, haah... yes, Kimmy?"

"You... you're right. About a, um, a lot of things, but... especially about... um..."

"It's okay, Kimmy, what... ohh... what is it?"

"Well, you said... whatever, about never being disciplined... that's... that's how it really is... my mom and dad... they'd rather just throw money at problems... and me... to make them go away... they never punish me... for anything."

"Kimmy, what are you—"

"I think that's why I... um, well, I wanted to say that this is the first time an adult has ever... really said no to me, told me I couldn't do something, even just... talked to me that way."

"Oh! Well, that's—"

"Ms. Taylor... thank you, I... I needed to hear that. It was... exhilarating!"

"You're... ngh... you're welcome, Kimmy. Now, mayb—"

"I..."

A blink.

"I think I'd like to... feel it, too. You see... I... I've never been... um... spanked before."

Vicki's eyes bulged and she pled with Celia the only way she could, by wriggling her tongue all over the redhead's rock-hard shaft, hoping that her frenetic polishing came across clear as day: "No, no no no no no!!"

Celia lurched forward in her chair at the sensation of the high-schooler's little wiggler snaking across her wedged firmness. While the doubly-aroused administrator sensed Vicki's panic loud and clear about where this conversation might lead, what the sore-kneed student didn't know was that, once Celia had time alone in the evenings, after disrobing and spreading herself out on her king-size bed, or when she wanted to indulge in letting things get extra messy, dipping herself into a tub full of sudsy hot water, Celia's second-most-common stroking fantasy (behind knocking up the huge-breasted schoolgirl locked between her thighs) was giving Kimmy Lustergaard's spoiled rear end a vigorous what-for. A thrashing. A full work-over with all types of implements.

The silence extended between the blonde cheerleader and her crimson-maned principal. Kimmy stood still before Celia's desk, the nervous wondering if she should further clarify what she meant evident in her eyes, while Celia's did everything they could to not roam over the entirety of Kimmy's athletic body, her sweat-stained arms and legs and navel shimmering under the fluorescent light above. The only movement came when Celia's body twitched from Vicki's fervent lapping of her engorged penis hilted deep within the twelfth-grader's throat.

"So... if you had time," Kimmy eked out, "um, I know you're busy... and this is stupid anyway, I'm sorr—"

"Ms. Lustergaard, I don't often have an opportunity to say this, but as the district-appointed, board-certified senior administrator of this high school, I am bestowed by the state with the power, and the privilege, to mete out corporal punishment upon any student that I see fit, how I see fit."

"Oh, so, you mean..."

Heavy drops of precum spurted from the tips of both of Celia's cocks; one dewey glob slid down the walls of Vicki's esophagus to join the mix of Jeannie's and Cassie's semen churning inside her tummy, while the other pent-up blob spread across Vicki's forehead, where it oozed downward over her brows onto her eyelids.

"Mmm-m-m-m-h... god... ah, based on your unprovoked actions this morning, your unbridled disrespect for me and my office, your use of inflammatory and degrading language towards your classmate, and... and... ahhhh... your unexpected recognition of the positive effects of the following, you will submit to... fi—ten, no, twenty strikes upon your, to be clear, voluntarily presented backside."

Two... three... four more jets of gooey pre shot from Celia's two girldicks to blast both across Vicki's face and into her stomach. Multiple clear and silky rivers of the redhead's natural lube ran down towards Vicki's mouth across her semi-shut eyes and rosy red cheeks, while the all-too-familiar tingle at the base of her nipples pinged as she felt the repeated spray of Celia's delicious juices hose down her gullet.

"...This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening..." lumbered through Vicki's mind, slowing to function as the pleasure centers of her brain picked up on the distant flares sent up by the clusters of nerves that had the remarkable luck to reside within her oversized teats.

Celia, professional that she was, did not let it show that she more than noticed the size of Kimmy's nipples swell against her top as she vocalized the number of whacks she felt the blonde's hind end deserved.

"Ms. Lustergaard, are you listening?!" she barked, energized more than ever about the half-ridiculous, half-miraculous situation she had found herself in.

"Oh, um, yes, I was just... how do you... should I lie across your lap, or...?"

With the quickest of glances downward to make sure her waist was still flush against the desk's edge, Celia sputtered, "Oh, um, goodness no, Kimmy, that would be... improper and uncouth."

"Un-what?"

"Never mind. Maybe... maybe next time. For now, just walk over here to the side of my desk and, well, bend over. You just lie your... haaahhh... upper half down on top and, um, get comfortable... as best you can."

"You're not going to... you know, do it standing up?"

"No, I think this will be for the best. You know, what with my... c-ah-hhh-h-h... cramping legs."

With a grace that could have proven a godsend to the school's struggling dance team, had she ever tried out, Kimmy—her hands clasped together between her F-cups as if holding everything precious from her life before this moment—cantered towards the spot Celia had directed her to. Though she took only four steps, the hypnotic bounces her body generated provided her seated audience of one sights that would be replayed in moments of frenzied lust for years to come.

Kimmy's shoulder-length golden locks swished around her head like something straight out of a shampoo commercial as her legs led her forward.

The golden amber of Kimmy's eyes had lost the desperate malice they had entered the room with, though they still harbored the gleam of an always-present light mania. She kept her gaze locked with Celia's, blinking only once, letting her long, mascaraed lashes steal the spotlight for a brief, eternal moment.

A single bead of sweat, an embarrassing latecomer to the scene, rolled down her forehead to rest between her brows. The musical rise and fall of her gait soon jostled it out of place, and it sped towards the tip of her nose, collecting glints of light as it barreled en route to the tiny precipice.

Unlike the rest of her body—every part hot, flushed, wet, or some combination thereof—the tacky dryness of Kimmy's criminally under-kissed lips brought even further attention their way. Her pronounced pout, adhered together by the gluey build-up of residual saliva coating each ultra-pink pillow, shifted and trembled above her chin for most of her brief journey. However, upon her approach to the side of Celia's desk, she forced out a long, shallow exhalation, causing her mouth to part and those perfect lips—shapers of an untold number of biting insults as well as countless private gasps and cries—to reluctantly peel away from each other, the dozen strands of stringy spit connecting them tangible evidence of the effort required for separation. As they stretched to their breaking points, the tip of her tongue poked out from its damp cave and cut from right to left, felling each one of the viscid strings in turn before collecting the clingy ropes of spittle back inside its lair.

And yet all of that—forever burned into Celia's memory—barely registered compared to the wondrous sights that befell her vision right at eye level. Money may not buy true happiness, but it can absolutely enlist the finest plastic surgeons in the country to perform flawless breast augmentation on an overindulged highschooler. No expense had been spared, considered, or second-guessed by Kimmy's parents to upgrade their precious angel's all-natural DDs to the size they were today, the second largest pair of any student who had ever passed through its blue-lockered halls.

That she began voicing demands for an even fuller bust shortly after Vicki Tate's ballooning chest surpassed her during freshman year was surely just a coincidence.

As the nearly six-foot-tall senior advanced closer, the simple act of walking provoked one majestic wobble after another of her proudly displayed knockers.

With each jostle of the blonde's head-sized melons as they swayed beneath her straining top...

...with each deepening of the teenager's prominent cleavage as her high-spirited hooters smacked together...

...and with each vertical scrape of Kimmy's hardened nipples as they traveled along with every bob of her beefed-up boobies, Celia jettisoned a fresh load of pre from both her penises into, and onto, the poor girl still trapped where she had been stuck for almost thirty minutes. By the time Kimmy set both of her feet next to Celia's desk, every inch of Vicki's face had been painted by the redhead's litany of clear, oozy spurts. Her forehead, her bangs, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, her lips, her chin... all of them glistened in runny layers of glossy slime.

Vicki had no idea what was going on above her, and the steady flow of Celia's precum draining into her mouth after crossing her upper lip had become all she could focus on. The upcoming English project, Kimmy's latent crush, her own possible suppressed uncertain feelings, having to listen to Kimmy be disciplined by Celia, her fear of being caught sucking off one of the female principal's two cocks, rushing home after school to her kiss-starved twin sister... all of these thoughts washed to the wayside one-by-one as an unending stream of Celia's savory lube saturated her taste buds.