Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"I love you, you know. So much."

Vicki beamed back with the smile that had caught Celia so off guard four years ago, that had changed the lonely principal's life in ways she could never know, that had made everything better.

"I love you too."

* * * * *

All things considered, getting back into the normal rhythms of the school day proved surprisingly easy. Celia had snuck her into the school's private staff bathroom with no difficulty, her clothes had happily only needed a rinse and some time under the hand dryer, and Celia had let her next class' teacher know that she would not be able to attend due to an important matter that she needed to help the principal with.

Still.

She was going to have to see Kimmy in person at some point, and while it helped that Vicki knew that Kimmy didn't know that Vicki knew about Kimmy's feelings towards her, Vicki still knew, and she also knew that maybe those feelings weren't one way. Well, she got to hear Kimmy get her ass whooped for nearly an hour, even if it sounded like she sort of liked it... it was hard to tell though, in the cramped dark, with a face full of Celia's two big girls. It didn't matter, she still got something close to what she deserved, after so long.

"36... 14... 36."

Opening her locker to switch her books around, the pressing throng of students walking the halls behind her disappeared from her senses as she saw the handwritten note that had been inside fall to the ground at her feet.

She bent over, and picked up the folded sheet of paper.

It read:

Dear sweet wonderful amazing blah blah blah whatever Vicki,

(See, I'm being nice!)

Meet me right after school so we can rehearse our dumb Romeo and Juliet thing. Girls Locker Room, nobody will be there, I don't want to be caught kissing your dumb face. Don't worry about the bus, I'll drive you home, if your giant udders can fit in my car.

Don't be late.

Kimmy Lustergaard