Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick flick of her eyes towards the wall clock revealed to Celia what she feared she would see: the long hand inching towards vertical, signaling the end of the hour, the exodus of hundreds of students into the halls as they changed classes, and the near certainty that someone from the faculty or staff would be seeking her approval or feedback or any number of other things that took up her day-to-day workload.

Her gaze dropped towards Kimmy's beautiful pink buns, bouncing only inches from her face, made for a much less stressful sight.

Struggling to even speak through the waves of burgeoning ecstasy cresting up and down her curvy figure as her twin, over-pleasured arousals sped towards their breaking points, Celia set her course.

She set her left hand flat on Kimmy's hip and her right hand gradually shifted gears around Kimmy's precious penis from "slow massage" to "lively caress".

And then, without even thinking, she leaned her head forward and planted a soft kiss on Kimmy's perfect bottom.

At this point, really, what was one more poor decision?

"Kimmy... I mean, Ms. Lustergaard," Celia intoned, her spirited stroking of the blonde brat's slick erection never releting as she spoke, "plan on filling the rest of your semester with as many private sessions here in my office as I see fit, in the hopes of turning your insolent behavior towards me and Vicki Tate around, you big-titted bitch."

The unending mix of jagged gasps bursting one after another from Kimmy's mouth along with the persistent 'shlipp-shlipp-shlipp-shlipp-shlipp' created by Celia's hand spreading Kimmy's pussy slop up and down the teen's hard girlmeat provided a sublime backdrop to Celia's words.

"Don't get me wrong, Ms. Lustergaard, you did well today, and you took your discipline better than I thought an airheaded, ungracious little tart like yourself ever could."

Kimmy's upper body leaned forward more with every second that passed, and it wasn't long until she stood at nearly a ninety-degree angle, struggling to prop herself up with wobbly arms over Celia's desktop as the redhead's well-lubricated fingers made passionate love to the student's straining arousal.

"I... ohh... I... hnnn... hng... I..."

"Don't try to speak, Ms. Lustergaard, you're just embarrassing yourself. Now, I will not have you missing your next class..."

Celia dug her nails deep into the supple flesh of Kimmy's sweaty hip.

"...but I also won't have you leaving this office in such a shamefully lewd state. Cum for mommy, sweetie, cum as hard as you can, like a good girl."

"Hhhhhnnn... ohh... oh god... ohhh... ohh... nngh... ahhh... ahh... ahhhhfuuuck... oh... ohh..."

"That's right... ohh... ohhh... mmmmm..."

Kimmy's entire body quaked in ecstasy as Celia blessed the highschool girl's scrumptious seven inches with the accumulated experience of a lifetime of penis-pleasuring prowess, finely honed through decades of diphallic self-love. There was probably nobody in the country who knew how to best tease a raging erection (or two) for hours on end, and also how to give a needy hard-on (or two) exactly what it wanted when it could take no more.

Kimmy had thought she knew what real pleasure felt like. She was wrong.

Her trembling arms—doing their best to hold up her convulsing torso—at long last gave out, causing her huge, full breasts to smash down onto the desk, the billions of nerves lining her rock-hard nipples exploding in a wildfire of sparks as her erect sucklers crushed themselves against the unforgiving wood. The muscles of her magnificent legs stretched taut as she rose up on her tiptoes, as if her body attempted to extend her arousal as far as it could. Her entire body flushed rubescent in heat, and the smooth pink lips of her gushing, glistening pussy spread wide, crying out for a big hard cock to suck inside and feast upon.

Celia had thought that she could hold out until Kimmy left her office. She too was wrong.

The tickling itch blooming within Celia's navel was no longer impossible to ignore. She knew exactly what it signaled, and more importantly, she knew it was impossible to shut down. Vicki's tight throat—wrapped snug around one spurting shaft and milking the hard meat sheathed within—and Vicki's hand, stroking her other eleven inches with the same gusto Celia was showing towards Kimmy's beautiful pink pole, had destroyed any inkling of keeping her climax at bay. She twitched over and over as the eruption spreading throughout her entire body set off round after round of preliminary charges. Without even realizing it, she pulled her left hand from Kimmy's quaking haunches and fastened it to her right breast, the urge to roll her palm over her swollen nipples and to squeeze her big tits taking complete control of her sensibilities.

Vicki had thought that the start of her day couldn't be topped. Well, time would tell, and there was a lot of day left.

Could Kimmy see through Celia's desktop, she would find herself looking straight down at the girl she tormented on a daily basis, Vicki's top undone, her massive chest covered in clear slime, her mouth speared by one colossal penis, her entire face mashed up against a second, and every hair on her head (along with said pretty face) saturated with precum. She would also see a girl lost to the world except for the rapid stroking of her thumb-sized clit, her entire consciousness intoxicated by the stabs of pleasure lancing every nerve cell she possessed. Fleeting wonderings of what was going on between Celia and Kimmy since the desk had stopped shaking flitted through the swiss cheese of her mind, though none lingered long enough to put a halt to her frenzied rubbing, the enveloping bloom of climax inescapable.

"...mmm... ngh... mmm... ohhh... " moaned Celia.

"...hahhh... ah... ah... hahhh..." breathed Kimmy.

"...nnnggh... nnn... nhhhn... ngh..." swallowed Vicki.

Celia's entire body shook as she came, the exhilarating shiver detonating as if held back for years, and the relief of relinquishing control over to whatever her treasured twin dicks wanted to do giving her more gratification than what she thought was even possible.

Enormous blasts of cum shot through both of her exhausted erections, the equally massive globs of creamy spunk racing each other up the full lengths of her two eleven-inchers. Searing all of her senses in a fire of unending pleasure, each of the gooey salvos exploded from the tips of her cocks in an exultant tie, only to be followed not even a second later by another matching pair of huge loads, and then another, and then another, and then another.

Vicki felt her entire body seize up as her own orgasm hit like lightning, the twin streams of Celia's cum gushing into her stomach and all over the underside of the desk almost going unnoticed as billions of over-primed nerves ignited within her clit and nipples. A heavenly percussion thrashed her bloated bean from base to tender tip, and the simultaneous stabs of electric heat surging through both of her giant udders ripped her mind to shreds, bombarded on all fronts by crushing waves of euphoria.

A full-body tingle wriggled through the jumble of Vicki's fractured consciousness, a sensation she had long ago become addicted to, and one that never failed to curl her toes in orgasmic glee. She knew what it meant, and what it always preceded. Feeling like she was stepping off a cliff into nothingness, the convulsing muscles of her lower navel relaxed as one, and she ejaculated a thick spray of girlcum onto the floor beneath her. The ravaging tingle reverberated throughout the billions of already-overloaded nerve clusters that filled her nipples and lined her puffy pussy lips as clear slop gushed from her tight young cunt like a suddenly-unclogged high-pressure hose.

With a rising gasp, Kimmy arched her back to its limit. Her overfilled testicles jerked. Her cock swelled within Celia's grasp. A jet of hot semen raced up her over-stroked shaft. Her legs collapsed beneath her as she climaxed, and she stumbled backwards, her round ass pushing against Celia's face. The flat rubber soles of her shoes sought out any available traction, but unfortunately, Vicki's unrestrained squirting below had in no time formed a giant puddle of slippery slime that spread out for many feet around the desk. Unable to regain her balance as her feet slid across the brunette's slick juices, and the intensity of her extended orgasm catching her off-guard—gloppy ropes of cum raining one after another all over Celia's workspace—Kimmy fell back against her busty principal, whose powerful double climaxes had yet to subside one bit.

"Ohh! Ah-h-hhh!! Oh!" an incredibly unsteady Kimmy blurted out as her butt collided with Celia's bouyant chest, causing the principal's chair to scoot back a few very important inches.

"Nngh! Kimmy... no... I... unnh!"

It was too late, and nothing Celia could have said would have had any effect on what was to happen.

Kimmy's knocking of Celia's chair backwards—and likewise, the orgasming redhead herself—was all it took to pop her free upper erection into view from where it had been so well hidden, its massive hardness now jutting straight up in the air, directly beneath Kimmy's sopping wet pussy.

Fresh blasts of semen painted the little brat's slick lower lips in the few seconds it took for Celia's spurting tip and Kimmy's spread lower lips to make contact.

Kimmy was lost to both the greatest orgasm of her life and of Celia's hand still milking her beautiful shaft.

Celia's ongoing double climaxes had ruined any sense of the world beyond neverending bolts of pleasure arcing up and down both her rigid penises.

And so, Kimmy lowered her tired, spasming body even further towards what she thought was just her principal's lap, her drenched pussy taking a quick moment to nurse the head of Celia's cock before sending a heads-up signal to the blonde's broken brain.

"What... oh... ohmygod!"

"I... ahhngh... oh... oh no..."

"Ms. Tay... Taylor... you... ohhh... you have a dick... ohhhh... a dick, too? Mmm... ohhh... mmmm..."

"Hahhh... ohhh... umm... yes... I... ohh... you... you... need to get up... the bell... ohhh..."

"Ohh... oh... please... I... Ipromisetobeagoodgirl... mmm..."

"There's... ungh... there's no time... nngh..."

Saying nothing, Kimmy braced her hands on the desk and pushed herself down.

"Unnnngh... ohhhhhh... Ms. Tayyyyylor... ohh!!"

"...Ahh!!"

After a second of resistance, Kimmy's pussy swallowed the entire head of Celia's cock, globs of cum still splurting from its spongy tip.

"Nnnnnnngh... nnnnnnngh... nnnggghhh..."

"Kimm... Kimmy... ohhh... we can't..."

"More... more... mmmm... mmmmmm..."

Vicki's mouth deep-sucking of her dicks while Kimmy fed the other deeper into her pussy made for a compelling argument to no longer put up a fight.

"Are... ohhh... are you at least... hnnngh... at least on... hhh... on birth control? Ohh... ohhhh..."

"Mmmm... of course I... ohh... of course I'm not..."

"Hnnn... you are a good girl... ohhh..."

With her right hand refusing to unwrap itself around Kimmy's penis, Celia took her left hand from her own chest and brought it around to lay her open palm on Kimmy's flat tummy, to help guide the teenager's body as Kimmy bobbed up and down, feeding more and more hard cock inside her.

Both girls quivered in unending delight as Kimmy's snug pussy gobbled up inch after inch of ejaculating girlmeat, each volley of creamy spunk helping lubricate the way towards Kimmy's fertile womb.

"Qu... quickly, Kimmy... ohhgod... nnngh... ohh..."

"Unnnngh... ohh... ohh... deeper... ohh... deeper..."

Celia rubbed her hand across the bare skin of Kimmy's navel, and with each caress across the hot and sweaty skin she found there, she increased the speed of her thrusting into the highschooler's tightest, innermost passages. The part of herself that had still been trying to express alarm at her own behavior either just gave up or was simply beaten down by just how good it felt to push so deep into Kimmy Lustergaard. Either way, the hapless voice of reason had completely disappeared long before her still-spurting erection speared the tiny mouth of the teenage girl's cervix.

"Unnnngh! Unnghh! Unnghh!" The busty blonde student could only grunt in rapturous agony as Celia's thick cock wedged the entrance to her womb apart. The squishy, semen-hungry walls of her tiny baby chamber lapped at every giant glob of sperm that splashed across them. Within seconds, the entire cavity had been flooded in potent semen and had inflated to nearly twice its original size in a determined attempt to contain the astonishing volume of rich spunk packed inside.

The world around Celia going dark and close to one-hundred percent of her senses concentrated on the tightening of Kimmy's already taut skin underneath her palm as the young girl's insides filled with what felt like liters of milky syrup, the sound expelled from Celia's mouth as nearly twelve inches of solid cock plunged all the way into Kimmy's tight, wet depths could never accurately be described. Suffice to say, it was the low bay of a woman who knew that her future was about to get exponentially more complicated, but at the moment relished every second of the incredible pleasures that her choices had led to.

As Kimmy's bare ass touched down upon Celia's thighs, the voluptuous redhead let loose with one final splurt of cum into Kimmy's womb, an entire cupful of gluey semen that distended the drooling student's rounded navel even further. The highschool senior herself—her stretched out insides wrapped snug around one of the biggest, most beautiful penises that they would ever devour—orgasmed yet again, every inch of her inner canals able to feel that last, huge blast of sperm rushing up Ms. Taylor's erection. Fresh globs of spunk shot from the pretty pink tip of her rejoicing girldick, adding their spermy brew once more to the large oozing puddles collecting on the desk right in front of her.

"Oohh! Ohhhhh-h-h... ohhh..." cooed the exhausted teenager as she came down from the longest, most powerful climax that had ever wracked her incredible body.

Similarly, Celia could only pant as Kimmy gently rocked on top of her lap, the unplanned and unimaginable exertions of the last hour kicking in, and with interest.

"Haaaaaahhh... hhh... hhhaahhh... ohhh... ohh..."

Unsympathetic to both girls' wishes to stay where they were for the next hundred years—with Kimmy's pussy nursing the entire length of Celia's majestic meat while the latter explored the innumerable miracles of her teenage adversary's soft curves and surprise, much stiffer delicacy—the knifelike clang of the school bell jolted both student and principal into a crazed rush to separate themselves.

"Ohmygod-ohmygod..."

"Unf! Ow, god-ungh..."

"Shit-fuck-Ah! Fuck!"

"Kimmy-agh! Oof, not...ow!"

In record time, Kimmy hopped and arched off of Celia—the full unsheathing of Celia's dick from the younger girl's comfy cunt sending eye-flickering aftershocks through both their bodies—and took to reclothing herself as if her life depended on it. Having forgotten, or not caring, that her panties were still more liquid than fabric, she slid her tiny white thong up her legs to once again cradle her seven-inch secret, the delicate pressure of the sodden silk against her over-stroked, extra-tender shaft causing her to flinch where she stood.

As she pulled up her skirt, she addressed Celia, her eyes more than a few dozen times flicking to and fro between her principal's face and the prodigious, porcelain penis slowly softening against the front desk drawer.

"Umm... we... we can do this again...? Please?"

"...God... only... only if you behave... hahh... and for the love... stop bullying... whew... stop it with Vicki. That's... that's all I ask..."

Already running for the door—her bright pink backpack swinging up behind her—she called out in the flippant pitch that Celia had learned to hate more than most things, "Guess we'll seee-eee! Byeeeeee!"

Celia leaned forward and rested her head on her hands.

"That fucking girl... I'm either going to murder her or marry her... ohhhhh-god..." she thought, speaking out loud to herself requiring energy she no longer possessed.

Her eyes jolted open.

She wrenched her head back.

"VICKI!!"

That, she actually said.

She jerked her chair away from the desk, its wheels forming short-lived trails in the juices that covered the floor as they rolled through the layer of clear slime.

Not sure what she expected to find, and suddenly realizing that she hadn't felt any suction around her other penis for some time, she let out a huge sigh of both relief and astonishment at the sight before her.

Slumped against one wall of the desk's spunk-plastered underside, her top hanging loose around her waist, her entire top half coated and dripping in Celia's cum, and her hand down the front of her skirt, slept Victoria Elizabeth Tate, her eyes serene, her breathing slow, and her exhaustion absolute.

"Vicki... Vicki baby...?" Celia whispered, shuffling her dress all the way back down past her knees.

"...nnnnn... nnn... wha... ohh..." mumbled the bedraggled brunette beauty.

"Hi sweetie, um, well, first thing, Kimmy's gone, okay? She, um, didn't see you down there, so that's... are... are you okay, baby?"

" ...Nnnngh... so... so tired..."

"Yes, I see..."

"Came... I... I came too hard, Celia... ohh..."

"Yes, I... I see that too, sweetie. You poor little thing..."

Celia looked over her drained love, embarrassed, but also sort of proud, that she was unable to actually see any of Vicki's skin above her waist through the deep film of semen shrouding every inch of the girl's prone form.

"I think I did too," Celia smiled back.

"You... you really gave Kimmy's butt... hahh... a beating, didn't you... thank... thank you for keeping me hidden... ohh... what am I supposed to do now... now that I know she likes me?" Vicki's spirit conspicuously grew as she spoke those last words. "I can't... she can't... like me!"

"Wait," Celia thought to herself, "did she pass out before Kimmy and I... oh god... she doesn't know!..."

She had to tell Vicki. That was clear. She couldn't NOT say anything, Kimmy was walking to her next class with a womb full of her very healthy sperm, they climaxed together, Kimmy was... she was... Vicki had to know. Absolutely. Right now. Right. Now. Riiiiiight n—

"I... you just lie there, baby, we'll wait until the hallways clear and I'll get you to the faculty bathroom right next door. There's a shower you can use... and... and Vicki?"

By then, Vicki had sat up under the desk, her ass right in the pool of her gooey slop that Celia would spend a fair amount of time trying to clean up soon enough. She yawned, and smiled at one of her three favorite people in the world.