Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stinging desire to know what it would feel like to rub hers and Kimmy's penises together exploded in her mind as she saw the blonde beauty's thickening meat bounce and sway before her as blood pumped through its shaft.

Though teasing and stroking and licking and kissing and sucking her own tasty cocks had played a huge part of Celia's daily life ever since her teenage years, she had never actually met another girl with that something extra hanging between her thighs until right now. She didn't know how long she stared at Kimmy's exposed penis, watching its tip rise higher and back towards her navel as her erection grew, and she really didn't care.

For all the pain and suffering and stress and boiled-over anger that Kimmy Lustergaard had caused her over the last four years, at that moment, against all odds, none of it mattered. Celia's eyes darted back and forth between Kimmy's oh-so-spankable butt—still waiting patiently for even more punishment—and her oh-so-kissable seven-inch engorgement, which Celia's mind had identified as the cutest penis she had ever seen.

Kimmy's smooth shaft, nearly two inches across, curved upward like half of the letter U. Her youthful, peach-colored skin begged to be caressed by fingertips willing to make love to every millimeter of the highschool senior's miraculous morsel they might be lucky enough to graze across. Her tip—a shiny pink that only accentuated how good it had to taste—poked out from an oversized roll of foreskin that Celia knew from the bottom of her heart that she could spend an entire day rolling her lips over, lapping up every ounce of flavor the chewy fold could offer her gluttonous tongue. Her soft and silky testicles hung beneath it all, each one slightly larger than a golf ball. The flawless, cream-colored skin that surrounded each one thrummed and rippled as her girly spunk tanks grew accustomed to the freedom of the open air, no longer secured in place by her panties.

"Ready... ohh... ready when you are, Ms. Taylor. And... ngh... please... don't hold back."

With a speed and force that would have caught the principal off-guard had her mind not been completely preoccupied with stifling a scream of ecstasy as Vicki's throat again undulated around her cock, Celia's flat hand landed upon the skin of Kimmy's bare rump with such a sharp crack that within the confines of the small office, seemed like it must have been heard from one end of the school to the other.

"HuaaAGHH!!"

The bratty blonde wrenched forward from the impact as if she had been branded with a hot iron, heavy rivers of tears immediately finding their way down her cheeks. Her suckable stiffy bobbed up and down in front of her as her knees buckled from the lancing sting. A pale pink handprint marking where Celia had made swift contact lingered upon her naked ass, but before it had a chance to fade entirely away, again Celia lashed the poor girl's ripe bottom with equal fervor.

"Hngggh!!"

"You aren't counting, Ms. Lustergaard!"

"Gahhngh!! Hhh! Um... six... sixteen!!"

"Good girl... nnggh... keep it up. I'm just getting started."

With no rhyme or reason behind which of Kimmy's reddening buns received the next smart smack, Celia took out years of pent-up frustration on the busty dickgirl's derriere.

Celia's earlier over-the-skirt whacks of Kimmy's butt quickly evaporated from her memory as the heat and softness of the blonde's actual skin melting against her open hand as she spanked the poor girl over and over took up permanent residence in the archives of her mind. The bottomless Ms. Lustergaard wailed in pleasure with every whipcrack upon her pink buns, and her gurgled cries accompanying each harsh hit only beckoned Celia to hear it again, the raw sobs of Kimmy Lustergaard the most beautiful sound to ever reach her ears.

Kimmy's seven-inch erection never once softened throughout this new phase of her punishment, and her sweet little meat sucker looked for all the world like it strained to stretch longer and to firm up harder than it ever had before. Her plush testicles churned with fresh, gooey semen, and their size and weight steadily increased as they filled with a buildup of hot sperm. The heat and scent radiating from her sizzling pussy saturated the air around the entire trio, and the growing trails of fragrant juices that had at first just drizzled down her inner thighs soon painted the teenager's legs all the way down to her feet.

Vicki was also a complete mess, in every thesaurus-assisted sense of the word. The output of Celia's warm and greasy precum from her two penises had long ago become two unbroken currents erupting nonstop both against the brunette's face and down her throat. The expanding, sloshy stew of the redhead's potent lube and that morning's huge deposits of ropy spunk from her mom and sister was stretching her stomach to its limits. Her face and hair was thoroughly coated in dozens of layers of glossy film, and the florid tang of Celia's slick mix overpowered her sense of smell, and would still for days later.

Her entire upper chest was sloppy with the thick blend of spit and precum overflow that poured from her tired mouth. Her deep cleavage funneled this relentless, glutenous slop down towards her navel, where it glazed the inner swells of her giant tits on its way to run across her overfilled tummy.

The puffy and extra-tender lips of her own gushing pussy were spread wide open, and a spreading pool of syrupy nectar soaked her knees and shins. Vicki's needy womb convulsed in agony as she continued to suck Celia's hard cock, craving a turn for itself at being fed a huge, rigid penis in the hopes of nursing blasts of spermy girlbatter from each of the crimson-haired beauty's twin cervix-splitters.

Her mind swirled within an equally troublesome tempest. She was frustrated that Kimmy was somehow still here, using up all of the time Vicki had wanted to spend with Celia before the next class change. Frustrated that she hadn't been able to enjoy Celia's body in peace, frustrated that Celia had to pretend that she wasn't even there in the first place. Frustrated that as far as she could tell from her limited perspective, Celia seemed to be in no rush to resecure the office for the two of them and rescue her from under the desk. Frustrated that as much as she had tried, she had yet to bring Celia close enough to climax that her principal friend had no choice but to finally shoo Kimmy away. Frustrated that kissing Kimmy in front of the class was still a thing looming in her future, and that her hidden feelings for the tall blonde—and hers for Vicki—was now something she couldn't ignore.

Still... any time she could spend with Celia's two rock-hard beauties was time well spent, even under such constraints. It wasn't their fault that Vicki had spent the last forty-five minutes on her knees in a puddle of her own juices, and there was worse company by far than a duo of eleven-inch cocks that clearly loved her just as much as she loved them. With the piercing claps of Celia's hand upon Kimmy's ass and the shuddered gasps of her nemesis still going strong, a slow thought grew in Vicki's lust-addled mind: Might as well enjoy myself, too...

Taking one hand away from where it had been cupping and caressing Celia's testicles, the huge-breasted brunette brought it back towards her to rest flat on her tummy. She closed her eyes and cooed around Celia's penis as she made contact with her own spit- and precum-slicked body, and shivered in delight as she slid her palm across her skin. She drug her hand left and right, underneath the weight of her huge tits, relishing in the feeling of spreading the clear ooze that plastered her torso. She ran her hand up higher between her huge tits, where it raked through an even denser mix of her saliva and Celia's oily dicklube. Vicki's mouth vibrated in a silent moan as her hand groped where her oversized breasts jutted off of her body, the simple act of squeezing their immense weight sending the most wonderful charges up and down her rigid nipples.

Her soggy slurps around Celia's trembling cock never let up as she explored the curves of her body in the hidden safety under the desk. Her jacking of Celia's second meaty miracle never slowed as she slithered her other hand over her wet skin. The chute of drool and precum flowing between her boobs led her hand back down across her stomach and then lower still, a collection of viscous sputum carried along for the ride across her fertile form. Her little hand, draped in clear goo, did not pause for a second as it slid beneath the band of her skirt and darted south towards the sopping furnace of her gushing pussy.

A full-body clench ripped through the busty highschooler as if she had been caught in an exceptionally cheerful atom bomb's impact wave the moment the tip of her middle finger grazed the smooth, hard crown of her inch-long clit. Vicki's tongue and upper palate gripped Celia's erection in a squishy hug; the tight passage of Vicki's esophagus trembled like a plucked guitar string along eight inches of solid cock; the billions of nerve endings lining the tender pink skin of Vicki's lengthy nipples ignited as one; the shock of concentrated pleasure that filled her suckable teats like electric milk ricocheted back throughout her entire nervous system, setting off an uncountable number of mind-destroying blasts of bliss up and down her arched spine.

Vicki's fingertip skimmed lower across the hard surface of her beating clit, each dull thump beneath its sensitive carapace vibrating in her ears. The booming whacks across Kimmy's bare bottom and the gurgled wails that burst forth past Kimmy's lips with each excruciating new spank—that had for so long been all Vicki could hear—faded away into a muffled din as her pleasure-thirsty mind relentlessly suckled her body's growing tingles that kept exploding within intoxicated nerve clusters all over.

A rush of flashbacks from the night prior bloomed within her blurry consciousness, piercing recollections of her mom and her sister holding her spasming, squirting body in place as the two girls kissed each other around her stiff, screaming clitoris, and so her fingers, taking charge of their own destinies, did their best to recreate the languid movements of Jeannie's and Cassie's soft lips and wet tongues as they traveled up and down and across the tender sheath of her oversized, buzzing bean.

"...mmgph... nghhh... mmphh..."

The sight presented before Celia had yet to lose any of its majesty. Kimmy's entire ass burned red from (thanks to the bottomless blonde's pained counting of each whack upon her tenderized backside) what the principal knew was fifty-five hearty spanks from her lucky hand. Kimmy's pert buns jiggled with each wallop, and as her youthful skin became just that more tender and sore throughout Celia's disciplining, her entire body jerked and jumped where she stood a just a little bit higher every time Celia spanked her.

Every bounce of Kimmy's hard cock beckoned the equally-erect redhead, whose own pair of penises sparkled brighter with every spine-curling spurt that ran up their spongy lengths.

Every bob of Kimmy's leaking hard-on flicked another tablespoon of fresh precum across the fronts of Celia's desk drawers, adding to the growing spatter of shiny juices running down the wood veneer.

Every swat of Kimmy's bottom inflamed the damp scent wafting from her soused pussy, her smooth pink lips swelling with every lick of Celia's hand upon her springy cheeks.

"Ngh! Fifty-nine! ...hahhh... Hng! Sixty! ...nnnnngh... ...hnnngh..."

With that nice round number hanging in the air, Celia gave herself a moment to relax, keeping her right hand firmly cupped around Kimmy's round ass, enjoying just how hot the student's skin had gotten. The blonde brat has taken her punishment like a champ, she admitted to herself, giving Kimmy's rosy red butt little squeezes that brought out the most delightful moans from the highschooler's heavily-lipsticked mouth with every squish.

A gleaming dollop of precum squirted from the tip of Kimmy's penis and rolled down the underside of her erection. Halfway down her stiff shaft, gravity took hold and the runny ooze dripped to the ground between her feet, but not before dangling from an increasingly long strand that daydreams of would make Celia's mouth water for the rest of her life.

Celia's mind—woozy and light from the combined physical and mental exhaustion from spanking one gorgeous teenage girl for nearly an hour while a second one, for just as long, sucked and stroked her two delirious cocks—darted in an unfocused blur back and forth from admiring her hand massaging Kimmy's raw buns and gazing with hearts in her eyes at Kimmy's pretty penis.

Unfinished thoughts faded up one after another and evaporated just as quickly.

"...can't let her go back to class like that..."

"...don't cum, don't cum, don't cum..."

"...what are you doing..."

"...oh, Vicki... oh god, slow down, please..."

"...you have ten minutes before that bell goes off..."

When Celia finally spoke, what she said was just as much a surprise to Kimmy and Vicki as it was too herself.

" ...hnnng... ohh... Kimmy... hahhh... Kimmy, I think you've received enough discipline for one afternoon... gnnngh... you've been a very good girl... and... and... I think maybe you deserve some... nnngh... positive reinforcement after sixty spanks on your beautiful... bare... bottom."

As she spoke those last three words, Celia watched in both horror and relief as her open hand slid down Kimmy's ass, descended still lower down her closest inner thigh, and then back up, where her now juice-slick palm collected another handful of liquid as it glided across the younger girl's inflamed pussy lips on the way to its final stop around the teenager's smooth, semen-filled testicles.

"Ms... hngh... Ms. Taylor-r-r... ohh... ohh... ahhh..."

Kimmy Lustergaard—the only member of the senior class always referred to by her full name, the only student in the entire school that teachers stepped aside for in the packed hallways, and the only girl whose actions over the years towards Vicki and Celia had brought both to tears in their own loneliest moments—let her head drop and her knees buckle in joyous despair as she gave into the exquisite feeling of having her loaded balls cupped and fondled by the voluptuous redhead's soft, wet, and conspicuously warm hand.

"Ms. Lustergaard, for a very long time, you have been a very bad girl... ohhh... but, Ms. Lustergaard, a good girl knows when she should be disciplined, and... hnng... a very good girl embraces, and even looks forward to, her punishments..."

"Ohhhhnnngh... ohh... yes, yes, Ms. Taylor... nnngh... I do... ngh... ohhh..."

"So, which one are you going to be moving forward, Ms. Lustergaard? A bad girl, who gets what's coming to her?..."

Arching forward in her seat as she spurted two separate mouthfuls of precum down Vicki's throat and all over her face, Celia tore her hand away from massaging Kimmy's full testicles, and slid it further up, wrapping her fingers one-by-one all the way around the blonde teen's hard, seven-inch shaft.

"...or a good girl, who instead, gets to cum?"

Kimmy's erect penis shuddered again and again within Celia's gentle grip.

Celia closed her eyes and fixated on twitching, rigid girlmeat she now held. As she drowned her mind in the warmth and stiffness of Kimmy's erection, she gave her whole body—for the first time that afternoon—permission to embrace the deep, wet suction of Vicki's tight mouth and the slimy stroking of Vicki's little hand around her two overjoyed arousals.

Each shaft-wide thump of her twin foot-longs set off a series of explosions within her rock-solid nipples.

A rivulet of drool escaped from the corner of her open mouth, her fractured gasps only hidden by the escalating groans flowing past Kimmy's lips.

A vision—more vivid than anything even real life had ever provided—expanded in an instant to fill the space in front of Celia's shut eyes. She was lying fully naked in her bed, her back against the headboard. Tucked up into each side of her squirmed two equally undressed highschoolers, both cooing to themselves in contentment as they suckled hungrily from her milk-filled breasts. Vicki and Kimmy, each of their insatiable mouths latched around Celia's squirting nipples, likewise showed no willingness to remove their hands from around Celia's two towering penises, each girl claiming one for her very own. Her elegant hands—one roaming over the smooth, tan skin of Vicki's bare back, and the fingertips of her other tracing a web of raised whip marks covering Kimmy's—encouraged the thirsty cuties to keep gulping down her never-ending, creamy flow.

After all, it was important for both of the new mothers-to-be to stay well-fed and healthy—the eye-boggling size of Vicki's and Kimmy's massively swollen tummies making more than clear that the multitude of babies growing inside each of the pregnant schoolgirls demanded a lot from their voluptuous bodies, and Celia was happy to help provide her own natural nourishment.

"...mmmph... feed us all your milk, mommy," mewed Vicki, before returning her full attention to the spray of milk squirting from the thick, rosy nipple caught between her lips.

"...mmmm... keep our bellies filled with babies forever, mommy," murmured Kimmy, before sealing her greedy mouth around Celia's other nipple and the milk fountain perpetually ejaculating from its chewy tip, not wanting to lose a single drop as she nursed.

It all seemed so real.

It was what she imagined her best life must be like.

...

...Why couldn't it be real?

...Why should she have to imagine it?

...

... What was stopping her?

...

As she returned to reality—her eyes reluctant to open, lest the wondrous future she had created for herself disappear for good—she noticed that something was different.

Sometime during her unplanned and apparently all-consuming reviere, Kimmy had readjusted her position while Celia's hand continued to spread Kimmy's gooey pussy juice all over the teenage girl's stiff shaft. Still standing and still keeping her red bottom thrust back to give her pounding erection (and Celia's amorous right hand) the space it needed between her body and the desk, the long-legged blonde had lifted her left leg over Celia and had completely straddled the daydreaming beauty without her noticing a thing.

The secretion-streaked, bare inner thighs of Kimmy's athletic legs now framed Celia's waist, and luckily, she had not made any effort to move the busty redhead herself, probably so as not to disturb the glassy-eyed Ms. Taylor as she stepped over her. After a moment of heart-stopping panic, Celia established that her incognito fellatio on behalf of a rapidly-deteriorating Ms. Tate remained obscured, which was confirmed a moment later by the words of a panting and short-breathed Ms. Lustergaard.

"...Ahhh... ahh... ohh... I... unnnh... I thought that... hahhh... ohhhh... that this angle would make... ohhhhgod... things... easier... hnnn... for... nnngh... for both of us... ohhh... ohhhh..."