Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending slightly forward and placing her hands on the desk's edge, Kimmy addressed her immobile principal. "Nobody can ever find out about this. Not the teachers, not my parents, and especially not that big titted—sorry, I mean Vicki, she can never know I beg—asked for a... a spanking, is that clear?"

Kimmy's wide autumn eyes flashed for just a second, a flare of fury shimmering across her brilliant irises.

"I will fucking ruin you if this ever gets out."

Somehow, Celia held her gaze right back as if this was the most normal conversation ever, and embraced the role she had for long desired to play.

"I completely understand, Ms. Lustergaard. I promise you that knowledge of your punishment for being a... a bad girl will remain confined to this office. You have my word. Now... your bottom, please."

In a voice leagues softer than before, Kimmy stammered, "I'm... I'm trusting you. More than I've... more than you can know."

Celia, a master at reading a room, replied in kind with the warmest smile she could muster. "It's okay, Kimmy, it is. You have nothing to worry about. I would never do anything to embarrass you, and I... I hope that this disciplinary session can be the beginning of a stronger, more positive relationship between the two of us."

"O... okay."

"Okay. Good. No more stalling, Ms. Lustergaard. Please, bend all the way over, and with every smack of my hand across your butt, I'll need you to count each one out loud, from one to twenty-five."

"But you said—!"

"I changed my mind and added five more for your particularly egregious outfit today. I am still your principal, after all. Head down, feet together, ass up, Kimmy. I don't have all day."

One deep breath later, Kimmy lowered her torso onto Celia's desk, her fat, firm tits squished between her body and the unforgiving hard wood of the desktop. Just two inches of desk drawer now separated Kimmy's and Vicki's bodies, and a feeble hope rattled inside each one's head that the girl adjacent would never find out about her particular circumstances at that moment.

Kimmy's hind end pushed out high and proud behind her, perched above the longest pair of legs in the senior class. Miles of bare, creamy beige skin, preternaturally smooth and flawless and begging to be caressed by unworthy hands at all times, shone in reverse silhouette against the dark cocoa grain of the desk. Her uncovered calves and thighs—muscular yet supple, befitting her teenage years—never looked more vulnerable than they did right then, locked in place and presenting themselves to a near-silent room.

Suppressing a moan as Vicki's overworked throat gulped down another mouthful of fresh precum around her hard, rooted penis, Celia lifted her right hand towards Kimmy's backside, and after the slightest of pauses, cupped the blonde's navy blue skirt with an open palm. As Kimmy had stretched and extended her body out in front of her principal across her desk, the hem of her skirt had shuffled north by inches, and even from her seated position, Celia could discern that it had risen high enough to leave the round bottom curves of Kimmy's butt exposed to the room's cool air.

Kimmy herself did not seem to notice, or at least care. With her arms tucked to her sides, as if preparing to do chest-only push-ups, she stared straight ahead, her fast staccato breathing providing Celia another rare look at a girl known throughout the entire school district for the fear she instilled in the student body. Pity was something Celia never thought she would feel towards the buxom beauty spread out before her like a buffet, but...

Keeping her right hand anchored to Kimmy's tush, Celia lowered her left onto the small of the highschooler's back. With just a touch of pressure, she rubbed up and down the small arch she found there, massaging her student's hot skin in both an attempt to reassure the spunky spankee she was literally in good hands, and in kind, to preemptively prevent the leggy blonde from reconsidering her request for private punition and bolting for the border.

"There, there..." Celia purred, tenderly sliding a palm across the wetness of Kimmy's sweaty back while at the same time giving her helpless bottom comforting little squeezes.

"Everything is fine, Kimmy dear... deep breaths... yes, just like that... feel my fingers dragging up and down your skin... mmm... I can already tell that this disobedient... hnngh... undisciplined... ohhh... naughty little ass of yours has wanted what I'm going to give it for a long time... mmm... that's right, just relax, sweetie... now, Ms. Lustergaard, tell me... who's a good girl...?"

"I... I am... I'm a good gi—OW!!"

"Are you, Ms. Lustergaard? Are you?! Hngh!"

"OW!!"

"You're not counting, Ms. Lustergaard!! Hnngh!"

"OW!! Um, three! Three! Nngh!!"

"Oh, my dear sweet delusional girl, you absolutely do not get to skip ahead right to three! Nngh!"

"OW!!"

"Every time my hand smacks down on your tender round ass, Ms. Lustergaard, every time!... I expect you to count it out loud! NNGG!!"

"AUGH!!"

"If you don't count it, it doesn't count! So whenever you wish to start at 'one', we can actually begin... You do know how to count, don't you, Ms. Lustergaard? Hahh!"

"GNNNH! YES, yes!! One, one!! OH!! OWW!!"

Huge liquid pearls ran down Kimmy's cheeks until the moment the abrupt quaking of her body under Celia's vigorous tutelage flung them into the air. Onto the floor, against the walls, and more than once right onto Celia's volleyball-sized breasts, Kimmy's tears of pain and pleasure flew.

As Celia's hand wailed down a hailstorm of hard cracks upon Kimmy's perfect bottom...

...as her spunk-laden testicles shivered under the touch of Vicki's tiny fingertips rambling across them...

...as her ears absorbed the sweet sounds of Kimmy's throaty gasps and raspy cries that accompanied each blessed impact...

...as she felt Vicki's tongue lather up one of her twin cocks with the same precum flood that gushed from the other...

...a single thought materialized in Celia's mind and unfurled above the schoolgirl's prone, jerking body like a birthday banner: I could get used to this.

Vicki winced with every shudder of Kimmy's body slamming against Celia's desk, and the persistent thuds reverberating through the wooden surfaces pressed to the top of her head and sides only seemed to get louder and rumble against her skin with greater ferocity with each new wallop upon Kimmy's posterior. Even though Vicki's purpose in life at that moment seemed to be dedicated to gulping down Celia's unceasing surge of lubrication, and while 99% of her brain activity focused on not making a peep as her stomach welcomed the steady stream of Celia's savory splatter, it was impossible not to notice that the unrestrained thumps upon Kimmy's ass synced perfectly with the throat-stretching thumps traveling down the busty redhead's two massive erections.

"NGH! Eight! OW! Ohhhh... Nine! OH! Mmm... Te... Ten!"

It was somewhere between Kimmy's twelfth and thirteenth spanking, that Vicki realized—her face draped in precum and her tummy gorging itself on Celia's nectar— she had gone about this all wrong. Trying her best to keep her best friend from climaxing by simply hoping for Celia to put an end to this madness had long since proven most ineffective: instead of Kimmy currently storming the hallways far from here, she was splayed out directly above her, grunting and moaning and gasping and crying as her ripe bottom received a punishment that even Vicki had to admit was long overdue.

Rather than preventing Celia from becoming too aroused, she thought, she should have been doing the exact opposite!

Maybe it was the unceasing flow of Celia's clear goo penetrating her taste buds...

...maybe it was the brain-dulling comfort that only twelve inches of velvet-smooth cockmeat pulsing inside her mouth for over thirty minutes can provide...

...maybe it was the further muddling of her mind as it processed the last four years of her interactions with Kimmy, now that she was aware of the blonde terror's secret feelings directed her way, as well as her own bubbling emotions she had done her best to stamp out ...

... but no matter what instilled the unfounded confidence in her next decision, Vicki felt positive that the more Celia recognized that she might actually splurt two creamy geysers of hot spunk in the middle of her office in front of the student who had been a gilded thorn in her side since day one, the more likely she would actually put some effort into getting Kimmy out.

It had to work! What could be simpler?!

"Ms... Ms. Taylor... wait... hhh... hhh... wait..."

"Mmm?"

"My skirt..."

"What a-bout it, Ms. Lustergaard? Hnn!"

"OW!! Fifteen! ... hahh... It... ohh... it's just getting in the way... don't you think?"

"...Oh, um... what do you—"

"I just mean... hhh... I know you're giving it your all, and, well, I, um, really appreciate it, ohGod... but... ngh... since you've already promised you won't tell anyone about any of this... which I will be holding you to for the rest of your life, make no mistake... there's no reason why we both can't enjoy this... time together... a little bit more..."

"Kimmy, you don't—"

"Too late."

"But—"

"And I'm coming around to your side, I think the angle will be better."

"Kimm—"

"Ms. Taylor... this is happening."

With a single deep breath that, at the time, caught Celia's attention for about a half second before being diverted elsewhere, Kimmy lifted her body off of the desk with an effortless grace that once again took her principal by surprise. As she stood up, she placed her hands on her hips and arched her back, jutting her firm, professionally plumped-up tits out before her. Poking out a solid half inch from the swells of her immaculate melons, her dense nipples pushed against the tight fabric of her top with such force you could hang a ring full of keys from each fruity knob.

"Ms. Taylor... remember when I said I was trusting you?"

"Yes, I... ngh... nhn... yes, I do."

"Good."

Any attempt on Celia's part to ask 'why' disintegrated on her lips as Kimmy's fingers hooked the waistband of her skirt and slid it down her buttery soft hips. Already not prepared to see her least favorite student disrobing two feet away from her, it took an extra few seconds for it to sink in why Kimmy had been so concerned about Celia's discretion.

At any other time and in every other universe, the simple sight of Kimmy Lustergaard letting her skirt shimmy to the floor would be a welcome enough vision not to ever be forgotten. Happily, this particular universe was a benevolent one, and had yet more gifts to bestow.

Celia's eyes followed Kimmy's skirt as it dropped past her knees, and then on pure instinct flitted back up to the teenager's translucent white panties. In an instant, the sting of shame she felt for doing so twisted around into laser-focused fascination once she noticed Kimmy's semi-stiff penis straining against the distended fabric.

The tall blonde first let out a contented sigh as her skirt landed about her feet, and then closed her eyes in relief as her fingertips homed in to caress her feminine bulge. Upon reopening them a few seconds later, Kimmy addressed Celia's unwavering stare while still petting her hardening shaft through her panties.

"So... unnh... yeah, you can... nghh... you can see why lying flat on the desk was getting... nnn... a little uncomfortable."

"What is going on out there?" thought Vicki, as she rolled the flat of her tongue all over Celia's screaming arousal. All she had wanted when she initially scooted under Celia's desk was to spend her first morning as the principal's new student assistant licking and kissing both those two beautiful penises until they fed her hungry tummy more of the gooey globs of cum she knew full-well the little mouths at their tips could expel, having milked each of them to explosive climaxes dozens of times in Celia's bedroom with every part of her body this past weekend.

Well, she figured, she still would, but under circumstances she never could have predicted.

Using every inch of space she had available, she bobbed her head up and down on the one cock embedded in her mouth, and silently moved one of her hands from Celia's swollen balls to grasp the other shaft pressed to her face, which she began stroking in earnest. Her mind shut out the world beyond Celia's thighs, muffled the revelations about her arch-nemesis that would need to be addressed at some point soon, and nourished itself instead on the taste and smell of the redhead's two hard, delicious girldicks. Mmm... mmm... slurrrp... shluurrpp... mmm...

Celia found that speaking coherently at that moment a near impossible task. Vicki's unexpected launching into a passionate blowjob-handjob combo had nearly thrown her from her chair, and now... and now...

"Kimmy... I... you... HNNGH... can't... "

"Of course I can... hnn... what are you going to do, who are you going to tell, that in the middle of spanking Kimmy Lustergaard, she started shedding clothes only to reveal... nngh... well, you'd be fired immediately, Ms. Taylor, just for how crazy that sounds. As far as I know... mmmhh... as far as anyone needs to know, I just stopped by to seek some advice about a school project... isn't that right?"

As she spoke, and with her fingers still slinking across her growing erection—still cradled tight within her wispy drawers—Kimmy walked around the desk to stand next to Celia on her right. Then, in a moment of showmanship nobody in the entire world would have expected from the most unabashed brat that had ever walked this good green earth, Kimmy bent over and placed her pink lips against Celia's ear, cupping both her hands to the sides of her mouth as if they weren't surrounded by a suite of uninterested office furniture but instead, a throng of overzealous eavesdroppers.

With her glossy lipstick sliding across Celia's earlobe as her mouth formed each new word, Kimmy whispered, "I'll let you abuse my poor... defenseless bottom for as long as you want... if you help me take my wet, tiny panties off. Oh, and... while you were right about Vicki... I do think about her and her huge beautiful titties a lot... she's not the only one I mess my bed sheets to every night."

Ending her brazen pitch with a kiss that echoed off of Celia's eardrum for years to come, Kimmy straightened back up, placed her hands on the desk, and wiggled her butt, letting Celia know it was now up to her as to what would happen next. Ten more whacks on Kimmy's ass as she stood, with the chance to send her away in just a few minutes, and the opportunity to finally pull Vicki out from under the desk...

...or...

...or...

...as many more wallops on the young girl's uncovered bottom as the increasingly light-headed principal desired, with the chance to truly make her dreams of turning Kimmy's buns crimson red come true, and maybe most importantly, the opportunity to get a better look at the highschooler's stiffening penis that Kimmy, very much like herself, had managed to keep a secret from everyone.

This shouldn't have been a difficult choice.

She was a well-respected administrator, the youngest the state had ever hired to run an entire high school, and—outside of some recent and wonderful and bed-destroying extra-curricular activities involving the huge-breasted twelfth-grader currently feasting on her ecstatic girlshaft—not one to make reckless decisions based on flighty whims.

She had already put Vicki, the girl she loved, through more than enough.

She could have told Kimmy, the girl she didn't, to simply come back later.

She never should have made any choices that led to her being alone in her office with two half-dressed teenage girls.

But Kimmy's cock was struggling so hard to break free from the drenched white panties that held it in place.

But Kimmy's bare ass was right there, asking, needing, begging to be spanked, hand to flesh, over and over.

But... but... God, Vicki's mouth felt good. Clear and slimy pre-ejaculate no longer just spurted from both her swollen erections every few seconds; her slippery secretions now poured from each suckable tip, escorted by electrifying tingles that sparkled up and down her engorged twin shafts.

Surely, though, if she just focused on Kimmy's discipline-deprived butt... and her athletic thighs and long legs... and her newly-revealed, growing girldick... she could finish Kimmy off before reaching an unfortunate point of no return. She could make it up to Vicki later by drinking straight from the busty brunette's juicy little pussy for an entire week if that's what it took to win forgiveness. Plus, as she did every morning before getting ready for work, Celia had spent a supremely enjoyable hour in her bed pleasuring both of her attention-hungry penises to at least a half-dozen climaxes each in the hopes of keeping her babies sated throughout the entire school day, so, again, surely, she could hold out for as long as she needed to.

Kimmy's panties twitched as her plump cock shifted within its soft, damp enclosure.

With an impassioned plea to the gods above that her office remain free of any more unexpected visitors for the next thousand billion years, Celia watched her hands travel through the air towards Kimmy's half-naked body, the beating of her heart seemingly filling the entire room. Her fingers, instead of nervously fumbling against the student's hot skin like she had expected them to, acted as if they had rehearsed this moment for a lifetime and hooked right around the thin white bands that hugged Kimmy's hips.

A series of sharp, wet gasps escaped from Kimmy's glistening lips as Celia peeled the highschooler's panties lower and lower down her sensitive shaft, the cool office air an unexpected shock to its fattening girth.

"...Ohhh... nhhh... ngggaaahhhh... oh-oh-ohhh..."

Doing her best to still keep everything below her waist hidden from view, Celia swiveled her body just enough to tug Kimmy's tiny, soaked drawers past her knees, where they luckily then fell the rest of the way, hitting the ground around her pink shoes with a heavy 'splat'.

"...Nggh... thank... thank you... ohh..." Kimmy groaned, as she disentangled her feet from her fallen undergarment, still warm and thoroughly sodden with the clear syrup that had been streaming from her pussy ever since Celia first raised her voice at her.

Shivers scrambled up and down Celia's spine as she felt Vicki's tongue coil around her spit-slicked dick.

A hazy wave rolled across all of Celia's senses as she felt her expanding nipples pound again and again against her lacy bra, each or begging to be pinched and pulled.