All Comments on 'Vicki's Story Ch. 07'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

I am enjoying the story but can't shake the feeling that Vicki is in some ways being pushed into decisions about her life, reacting rather than proacting.

Anita71Anita712 months ago

Another great chapter from a story I like, Connie will probably find out Vicki's true self, it will be exciting

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Simply gets better if that is possible; how about, simply reveals/uncovers more and more of a captivating storyline around a great ensemble.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow . This is more like a drama than the romance and other nighty plays. Nice chapter.. but hopefully more romantic encounter may come soon right!

Anaya Chandra

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

like your writing

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere2 months ago

It feels like liv flipped too quickly, and so did she. As an Ohio native, I've been loving a story set in the neighborhood, but this is the first time where the dialog felt more appropriate for NZ. Perhaps I was just paying more attention this time round?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur2 months ago

Absolutely love this story I can't wait to see what Connie does and Vicky's reply I hope Vicky shows what a homophobic bitch Connie is and maybe expose her husband and there basketball friend as rapist

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tv2 months ago

Loving the story - keep going. But you diverted somehow in the writing. LIvvy won't be public about her relationship because it will affect her job and won't move to be with Vicky. These are the barriers. She quits her job and moves to the same city as Vicky and doesn't tell Vicky? "Nervous" is the reason? Livvy is now working for Vicky's father and having dinner with Vicky's parents. I can't believe she didn't pick up the phone before accepting the job offer and calling Vicky. "Can I come home? I quit my job and I want to move in with you!" The two women cry their eyes out. We cry our eyes out. Everyone cries their eyes out.

Remember that Livvy was afraid that being a lesbian in front of Geoff would ruin her career. She now works for a man that clearly has no problem with her choice in partner. Aside from her parents, there are no more reasons to hide.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I take it you don’t live in the USA, it’s English but yours seems not the English spoken here. But I still really love your story.

Hooked1957Hooked19572 months ago

This is flowing well and going strong.

Hooked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES