All Comments on 'Vicky's Plan'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Over the top reaction from the wife. Henry did wrong so Vicky does even more wrong to make things right? No, doesn't work that way. Consider how Vicky has impacted Henry:

"...Henry and I were once the best of friends but we now rarely meet." - Vicky broke up a friendship.

"...His boss smiles at him in a knowing way, which infuriates Henry." - Vicky created an unbalanced dynamic between Henry and his boss. Yeah Henry screwed the boss's wife, but the boss didn't know it was Henry and Henry wasn't talking! But the boss has screwed Henry's wife and he's gloating over it. If the boss finds out about Henry he won't be happy and will end up firing Henry regardless of the sex Vicky gave him.

"...His rugby team mate does the same." - Pretty much the same as Henry and his boss's situation. Henry will still get a beating from that teammate when he finds out it was Henry.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well these characters are all dumb ass idiots. If you set out to write about really dumb characters then well done you achieved your goal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty simple - admit to yourself that you messed up, divorce her and move on. What a cheap slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Decent story line, poorly executed. You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When Henry and Vicky got home she was in for a shock. There were three masked men waiting for them. "Vickey, I fuck around on you because you're such a pathetic lay. It is more fun fucking my right hand than your dead pussy. So these three men, who are part of a Mexican Cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana are going to take you off my hands and pay me 5K. They are confident they can teach you how to fuck properly and then make a ton of money for them. So long bitch!" Vicky, had been so smug up to this point begged and pleaded with Henry not to let them take her. He just laughed and laughed as they tossed her into the van and drove off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous