Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stroked his cock, making it pulsate with heat while he imagined having Kayla as his own. It was far from the first time he'd played with a hard dick thinking about the luscious blonde, but then, he'd also had as many fantasies about Teri. This was different, though. She'd suggestively offered herself completely to him. He was sure he could have an amazing, long lasting relationship with either Kayla or Teri, although he had to admit he did love Kayla's bold attitude. Deep down, he felt like she was the one who was more compatible with him.

But they were both long term friends with his daughter. Wouldn't starting a relationship with one of her closest and oldest friends be a slap in the face to the girl he loved more than anyone? When he was being honest with himself, he knew Victoria was the one he really wanted. She was everything he could ever want in a woman. Yet she was the only one he could never have.

Max sighed and stroked his cock. It felt so good to feel the water rush around the motion of his hand. While he ran that all too brief contact with Kayla through his mind for the hundredth time, he remembered catching Victoria's look when it happened. There was a lustful glaze in her stunning, brown eyes, but there were daggers in them, too. Max didn't know if the daggers were meant for Kayla or him. It didn't really matter that much. It meant the same thing, that she would have a problem with her father getting into a sexual relationship with one of her friends.

Thinking of his daughter's possessive attitude only made Max's cock throb harder. He smiled at the same time. He felt possessive of her, too. It had driven him crazy to keep his feelings inside about her getting married. He'd hated the idea. No one was good enough for his gorgeous baby girl.

His thoughts quickly turned from Kayla to Victoria. The image of her was so clear it was like she was still sitting there on her chaise in the daringly scant, turquoise bikini she'd been wearing. The triangle strips containing her tits were fully stretched and showing mouth-watering nipple erections. Even though Victoria's boobs were a bit smaller than both of her friends, Max thought they were the nicest. They had a firm, up-thrust look about them like a work of sculpture. While Kayla and Teri both had the edge on size, Victoria's had a world class shape.

Kayla had a firm yet softer, curvier overall body than the others. Teri's body was lean and fit, almost hard. Victoria's body was somewhere in the middle, with legs and a compact bubble ass that had taken her father's breath away more times than he could count.

As he stroked his cock faster and harder, Max imagined that look on Victoria's face the day before to be jealousy. It wasn't so hard to believe. He'd felt jealous when she got married, and he'd done everything in his power to conceal it. But now she was back home with Daddy where she belonged.

Max closed his eyes and let himself go. He started whispering his daughter's name as he pumped his cock to the edge, finally calling out her name at the top of his voice when the pleasure building in his balls erupted. He stroked himself hard and fast while his cock pulsed and spurt jets of cum into the water.

All was quiet after Max's climax. He swam to the far end of the pool and pushed himself up onto the patio. Picking up a towel off one of the chaises, he dried himself, then wrapped it around his waist and went back inside. He was startled to find Victoria already at home when he ran into her in the kitchen. When she suddenly blushed as hard as he did he knew she'd seen him stroking his excited dick in the pool. The look on her face left no doubt. Now he could only hope she hadn't heard him calling out her name when he came. It was bad enough that she saw what he did, even if his cock had been underwater.

Victoria was wearing a light, summer dress that fell around mid-thigh. It was a pale yellow that set off the tan she'd been getting since moving in. She looked so fresh and healthy. The bodice of the dress covered her tits but molded to their shape and advertised the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked every bit as sexy and desirable in a dress as in that little turquoise bikini.

He asked her how things went on campus and she finally made eye contact, but her expression showed frustration.

"It was okay, Dad," she said. "I can start classes in September, but I don't know how I'm ever going to pay tuition. I'm so broke after paying off my divorce lawyer."

"So I'll pay," her father said.

"Oh my god, Dad, I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't ask," he reminded her. "Besides, you're my little girl. It's my job to take care of you."

A huge sense of relief crossed her pretty face and she went in for a hug automatically. Max was acutely aware of hugging his daughter with nothing but that towel around his waist, feeling the warm crush of her thinly covered tits against his body. He cautiously hugged her back. He didn't want to risk her feeling his cock responding to her, despite the fact that he'd just cum barely fifteen minutes ago.

"I don't know why you're so good to me, Dad," she sighed as she pressed the side of her face against her father's bare chest. "I wish I could've found a husband who treats me like you do."

"It's because I love you, baby. You're my baby girl and you always will be. Daddy will always love you the most."

Victoria's body filled and then emptied with a deep breath. Max wanted to keep holding her forever, but he forced himself to let her go before something dangerous happened under his towel.

"Dad," she smiled and shifted gears. "Have you been skinny dipping?"

Max laughed it off like it was nothing important. Maybe she hadn't caught him jerking off after all. "If you must know, yes," he said. "I do it when you're out, and of course before you moved back in I was doing it all the time."

Victoria giggled a little deviously. "I can't believe my father is a nudist."

"Used to be," he smiled. "Then your mother came into my life and things changed."

"I'll bet. But, um, if you like it you shouldn't change anything because of me. I'd feel bad if you miss out on things you like. Besides, going nude isn't a big deal, Dad. In case you haven't noticed I'm all grown up."

"Uhh, yeah, I did notice that," he said diplomatically. "But you're not used to it so I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm sure I could get used to it," she said with a coy smile.

"We'll see," he said, avoiding the subject.

But then Victoria said, "Just don't do it if Kayla and Teri are here. They already treat you more like a boyfriend than my father."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. That's not about to happen."

Victoria grew quiet for a moment. Then she asked the last question her father wanted to hear. "By the way, what did Kayla whisper to you last night?"

Max froze for a split second, but Victoria caught it. "Nothing important," he said cryptically. "Just her usual teasing. You know how she is."

"Yeah, I do. And I know she usually flirts with you out loud so everyone can hear. It's not like her to shut me and Teri out like that."

"It was nothing, really," he said, eager to change the subject.

"If you say so," his daughter said, obviously unsatisfied with his answer.

Max ducked out before Victoria could bring up anything else he didn't want to talk about. He went up to his room and pulled on a pair of shorts without a shirt, and then he went back down to his office to work for a while. He lost track of time, and when he left his office he found Victoria out by the pool sunbathing. Completely naked.

She was on her back on a chaise with her eyes closed, and he stopped to take in one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen. Max had already assumed his daughter kept her pussy shaved from the styles of bikini she wore, but seeing that perfectly silky mound in all its glory took his breath away. Her legs were parted ever so slightly as she lay on the chaise and her slit looked so smooth and inviting. It seemed like her tits barely leaned to the sides. Her areolas were about twice the size of a quarter. They were a deep russet color and her nipples stood up hard and proud despite the warmth of the sun.

Max smiled. If her nipples were any indication, his daughter was just as turned on by being nude in the open air and sun as he always was. He almost went out and joined her, but he thought she was probably just trying it out to see if she liked it, so he left her alone. Instead, he went into the kitchen and started going through the refrigerator to see what there was to cook for dinner.

A couple of days later, the speedos Max ordered were delivered. He was in his office working when the truck pulled up, and it was Victoria who picked up the package off the front step. She recognized the name of the company, and moments later she was standing in the doorway to her father's office, holding up the package with a grin on her face.

"So, I guess you were serious about your micro-thong challenge, hmm?"

"What?" her father said, looking up and seeing the package in her hand. "Oh, that! No, of course not. That was just the wine talking the other night. Those are just because I needed some new suits."

"I don't know if your girlfriends will see it that way once they see you in these," she teased him.

Max rolled his eyes. "My girlfriends, huh?"

"That what they seem to think. You practically treat them that way."

There was a sarcastic look on the girl's face that made her father think she wasn't really joking. Max heaved a dramatic sigh.

"First of all, Teri already has a boyfriend," he pointed out.

Victoria frowned. "Yeah, supposedly. Whoever he is. But I bet she'd dump him in a second if she thought she had a shot with you."

"That's ridiculous. I'm more than twenty years older than she is. It's just a bunch of friendly teasing. That's all," he insisted.

"God, men can be so dumb," Victoria said.

"Did you just call your father dumb?"

"No," she said. "I only suggested it. At least as far as women are concerned. And I'm still dying to know what Kayla said to you the other night."

Max had been hoping his daughter would have forgotten about that. "Just friendly teasing. I already told you that," he claimed unconvincingly.

"Yeah. It looked very friendly to me and Teri," she smirked.

Max tried not to think about what Kayla had whispered to him that night, but he was also getting exasperated. He sat back and took in the sight of his daughter as she stood there in a pair of tight running shorts and a tank top that hugged her jutting boobs in the most distracting way. Her friends had been teasing him to the boiling point for years, even though they'd turned up the heat lately. Especially Kayla. But if he hadn't given in to her before, why should he now?

Max felt like he was in an impossible position. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else now that Victoria was back living with him again. Yet she was the last woman in the world he could ever be with, and the more he thought about it the less he really understood why.

She finally took a deep breath that pushed her tits forward, but then she seemed a little deflated.

"I'm sorry, Dad," she said. "I guess my head is still messed up from going through the divorce, school, living with you again. It's a lot to deal with."

She went into the room to put his package down on his desk. Max grabbed her by the wrist before she could turn and leave.

"You moving in is the best thing to happen to me in years. Maybe since you were born, darling," he told her. It felt like the words were just coming out in a rush. "I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but I'm glad you broke up with him. I never liked him and I never thought he was good enough for you. I know that probably sounds terrible, but I don't care."

"Oh...Daddy." She seemed to deflate even more, and then she plopped down onto his lap without warning, just like she used to do when she was half the size she was now. Max automatically put his arms around her held her protectively. "Are you just gonna keep rescuing me when I'm supposed to be a big girl and take care of myself?"

"Yes, baby. I'll always be here for you. I love you so much, and that's never gonna change. Besides, in case you've forgotten, I've been going through a divorce, too, and your moving in has rescued me, too." He kissed the top of her head as she nuzzled her face against his neck. The side of her firm, substantial boob was pressed against his body while the pressure of her tight ass in his lap was doing dangerous things to his pulse rate. But she was his baby girl. He couldn't bring himself to let go of her.

"I wish I could've married you," she said softly.

Max felt his pulse jump. He wanted the same thing, but how could he ever say something like that to his own daughter? It was a sweet thing to imagine, but nothing they could ever take seriously. The next thing he did just happened by instinct, as if his hands were moving independently of his mind. He put a finger under his daughter's chin and lifted her face so they were looking into each other's eyes from a very few inches apart. He'd never seen such a beautiful pair of eyes.

He then rubbed the pad of his thumb across his daughter's supple lips. "As long as I'm alive," he told her then, "you'll always have a man who loves you more than anyone."

Victoria's eyes looked watery. "You'd have probably met someone by now if it wasn't for me," she said.

"I don't need anyone else."

Then he pressed his lips to hers. They felt intoxicating. So warm and soft. She kissed him back until their mouths opened and their tongues slipped against each other. The kiss was deep yet tender, their tongues searching and swirling. They kissed for a long time, and Max began to feel his daughter's nipples through her top. She whimpered softly into his mouth as he went back and forth from one to the other, just grazing his fingers over each hardened nub. Despite his cock quickly swelling to a full erection against his daughter's ass, Max never rushed. He wanted so much more, but the intense heat of the mutual love expressed in their kissing was more overwhelming than anything he'd ever known.

Victoria's ass moved gently against the hard shaft she was sitting on, but eventually the kiss finally broke apart. They looked at each other in awe and then kissed again, almost as long as the first one. But the second had to come to an end, too. She got up from her father's lap with a dazed expression as she looked down to see the enormous bulge distorting the front of his shorts.

"Uh, I guess maybe I'll cook tonight," she said dreamily.

"Sure. That'd be nice," her father replied. He wasn't even sure if he heard what she said.

Max watched her leave the room. She walked out slowly, each individual sphere of her ass flexing and swaying more than normal in her tight shorts. Her father rubbed the shaft of his wildly throbbing cock through his shorts, knowing he was in trouble.

The trance his daughter left him in lasted for hours. He couldn't look at her without catching himself staring and finding the same sense of wonder in her eyes staring back. Late that night, he ended up in the bathroom with his big, throbbing cock in his hand while he stroked himself and thought about their kiss and the way her nipples had felt through her dress.

The following day, Max came out of his office to take a break before having an online meeting a little later. He went outside to the pool and found his daughter sunbathing nude again. He stopped in his tracks to admire her just like he had the first time. She was truly magnificent. But this time he decided to join her. He couldn't avoid the issue forever, so he went to a nearby chaise where he pulled off his shirt and let his shorts drop to the patio slate. He smiled when she sat up to look at him through her sunglasses.

"I guess you decided to try going nude after all," he said.

"Well, you were right. It really does feel amazing."

"You look amazing, too," he told her.

She seemed to register the compliment, but he realized she was also seeing her father's naked body for the first time, and even with her shades on he could tell her gaze kept returning to his cock.

"Boy did Mom ever fuck up," she said, almost as if to herself.

Max sat down before he started getting hard.

"I guess a lot of families do this together, don't they?" she added. "Like going to nudist resorts and such, right?"

"Yes, they do," he replied, watching her lie back again and giving him a sensuous stretch before settling into position.

"So it shouldn't be weird for us to do it. I mean, you don't feel weird about it, do you, Dad?"

"No, baby. It's perfectly natural."

"Yeah, natural. I'm feeling really natural. I wish we started doing this a long time ago."

"Yeah, except your mother never liked it."

"Can we not talk about her?" she asked.

"Easily," he said. "How about we don't talk about your mother or your ex, either?"

"Perfect. I want to enjoy the way this feels with just us here and not think about either of them."

They lay together quietly in the sun for a while, but they both kept turning to look at each other. Victoria kept shifting positions, always trying put herself in the right pose to look perfect for her father. It was hard to see her eyes behind her shades, but the faint smile of contentment never left her face. It was a coy smile, and Max forced himself to admit his nude daughter was teasing him. The last thing he could bring himself to do was discourage her.

As much as he was trying to avoid it, Max's cock started getting hard. His daughter was making it impossible the way she kept changing from one position to another, each one more suggestive than the last. It wasn't long before he had a fully swollen cock. He caught her checking out the long, thick rod jutting up against his taut lower belly.

"Sorry, sweetheart," he said. "But this is pretty much natural, too. It just, uhhh, happens sometimes."

"I don't mind," she giggled playfully. Then she turned on her side, giving her father a full on view of her perfect body and looked openly at his erection. "It's bigger than I thought from the other day when I felt you under me."

"You probably shouldn't be noticing things like that," he said, even as he was staring at her perfectly bald pussy. He was throbbing without even being touched.

"I may be your daughter, but I'm still a woman. I still have feelings, Dad," she said. "Sometimes people want things they shouldn't, but that doesn't stop them wanting them."

"That's very true, baby. But there's a line people should never cross." He angled himself toward her and despite what he said, he wrapped his hand around his aching cock and stroked it lightly. Victoria gnawed on her bottom lip as she watched him.

"Was kissing like we did go across the line, Dad?"

Max groaned, stroking as he remembered the moment they shared. "It's at least right on top of the line, baby. But looking...just looking...fuck, it's impossible not to."

Victoria sat up and swung her feet onto the tiles. She squared her shoulders, pushing her tits forward as she spread her legs and revealed her tender, hairless slit.

"Then look at me, Daddy," she cooed. "Please. I want you to see everything. It's not so bad if we just look, right?"

At the moment, Max found it impossible to disagree. He sat up in the same position his daughter was in. They faced each other with their legs open while his hand continued pumping his thick, rigid shaft. Victoria touched her clit and sighed. She began rubbing her pearl as she watched her father stroke himself. He was spellbound, completely intent on his baby girl's beautifully naked body. Her pussy was like an open flower, every fold and petal glistening in the sun with her trickling dew. Her tits jiggled and heaved to the motion of her arm as she rubbed her clit and started breathing deeper and harder. Her nipples stood out thick and hard, begging to be taken between her father's lips and sucked.

123456...8