Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Max fucked Kayla from behind, his powerful thrusts were making her cry out like he'd never heard her before. He was so intent on fucking her tight hole that he barely even noticed how the other three were watching them. But he knew they were there and he kept pounding harder and harder into her luscious body.

Victoria slid back into the pool and got beside Kayla. She reached under the blonde and massaged those heavily dangling tits while her father kept fucking her. Max could feel Kayla's pussy clamp down with a climax while his daughter was playing with her nipples. But when Victoria reached further down and started massaging Kayla's clit, the blonde started to cum even harder than before. Max could hold out no more. As if by instinct, he gave Kayla's juicy ass a hard, spontaneous spank. Then he grasped her hips and spurted cum into her gorgeous pussy until he was spent.

"Oh fuck, that was so hot," Victoria exclaimed, rushing to kiss her father even before he could pull his cock from the other girl's hole. After that, she knelt down and cleaned her father's cock with her mouth. Kayla sat on the side of the pool while Victoria also lapped up the remaining cum and pussy juice still clinging to her slit and thighs.

After they all had a chance to relax for a while, Max started the grill and cooked for everyone. They had dinner by the pool, with everyone remaining naked.

Derek and Teri stayed there that night, taking the guest bedroom for themselves. They came back every weekend for the next several weeks. As things went on, the girls would suck both men's cocks, but as far as fucking was concerned, Derek remained only with his sister while Max remained only with Victoria and Kayla.

The brother and sister couple spent more and more time at Max's house until he finally suggested that they move in. It gave them all a chance to live openly with their relationships, and the family nudist lifestyle was appealing to everyone.

Max was in his office one afternoon, working from his laptop, naked as usual. Victoria was the only one else in the house, and she came into the room with her delectable tits swaying and a coy smile on her face.

"Dad, you need to take a break," she told him.

"Is that so?" he grinned.

"Yes. I need something I can only get from you."

Max knew just what his daughter was talking about, and he got up from his desk and took a seat on the couch. Victoria knelt down between his legs and started kissing his cock, patiently bringing his flesh to a swollen state of hardness. With his daughter loving his dick with her mouth and hands it never took him very long to reach a throbbing hard on. One of the most beautiful things the man had ever seen in his life was the sight of his loving daughter taking her time to lick his shaft and balls all over, sucking each of his nuts into her mouth and then patiently sucking his shaft. And today she was being especially patient and loving to her daddy's dick.

Max thought it was probably because they had the house to themselves, but he didn't question the immense pleasure this special girl knew how to give him. He leaned back and got comfortable as he watched her suck and bob her head up and down his shaft. As often as she could, she gazed up at him with love and desire in her deep, brown eyes. Sometimes he even wondered if she and Kayla were having an unspoken competition to see which one of them could please his cock the most.

She spent a very long time sucking her father's cock. By now she knew just how to hold him on the edge and prolong his pleasure. But eventually, she lifted her head and then climbed onto the couch with him, straddling his lap with her beautiful tits in his face. She reached down for his cock and lodged the tip into her pussy. Then she lowered herself all the way down his shaft with a dreamy sigh of pleasure.

Victoria rode her father's cock slowly while he watched her rise and fall, his hands exploring her pretty melons. She rode him slowly, but grinding her hips to milk his rod with maximum friction. As she was bringing him close to the boiling point, she suddenly stopped, settling down on his lap with the full length of his pulsating organ buried inside her. She looped her arms around his neck brought her face close to his.

"Dad. You need to marry Kayla," she said.

It wasn't what Max expected to hear. "We're already as good as married," he said, his dick pulsing even harder at his daughter's suggestion. "We're all married to each other. I'm just as devoted to both of you as if we were really married."

"I know, Dad. And Kayla kind of does, too. But you gotta do it officially."

"You really think it would make a difference to her?"

"A big difference. She's here seeing how Derek and Teri are brother and sister. And then you and me being father and daughter. That never changes no matter what. Those are deep connections, and sometimes I think she's afraid of feeling left out."

"I don't want that," he said. "And I know you don't, either."

"I know, Dad. God, that's why we love you so much. But if you marry Kayla then we'll all have each other always. That would be her special connection with you that no one else would have. No doubts or worries."

"I think it's a great idea. I'll propose to her tonight."

"Mmmm, that's my daddy. Just do it with me there, okay? I wanna see her reaction."

"Okay, angel, I promise."

Victoria then started riding her father's cock again. Now she started riding him harder and faster, grinding her hot pussy up and down his shaft until her body was shivering with a delicious orgasm. Max started pumping his cum into the girl's core within seconds.

Later that night, when Max, Kayla and Victoria were all lying in bed together, he made sure that Kayla was in the middle. He started kissing the beautiful blonde while his daughter casually played with her big tits.

Max paused in their kissing and looked at the blonde's beautiful face. She looked happy, and he told her so.

"I am happy, Daddy," she said. "I've never been so happy in my life."

"Then marry me, darling. Marry me and we'll be happy forever."

Kayla looked stunned. She looked at Victoria, who was still rubbing her tits and smiling at her. Then she kept looking back and forth between the father and daughter as if she wasn't sure she'd heard him right.

"Say yes, silly," Victoria said. "I know you want to."

"Oh my god, yes!" Kayla cried loud enough to wake up Derek and Teri. After letting it sink in, the blonde laughed happily and told Victoria this meant she was going to be her stepmother. The brunette laughed.

"Just as long as you're not one of those evil stepmothers," she said.

"Sweetie, how many girls have a stepmother who licks her daddy's cum out of her pussy?" the blonde snickered.

"Mmmm, you do have point."

Weeks later, Kayla and Max had a small civil wedding ceremony with Victoria as their witness. After the official one, they went back home and all three of them made vows to each other in front of Derek and Teri.

**

A year later, the girls were all huddled together in the master bathroom because it was the largest one in the house, even with the new additions that had been built on over the past few months. They were all naked, which is how they all still lived.

"Ready, ladies?" Victoria said.

"Ready," Kayla replied with an excited smile.

"Ready," Teri echoed a split second after.

All three of them then took their birth control pill dispensers and emptied every last pill into the toilet. As if rehearsed, they all put one finger on the flush lever. No one missed the glittering wedding ring on Kayla's finger. Teri counted to three and they all pressed down on the lever at the same time. They watched the water swirl and the pills disappear in a flash. There was an excited giddiness between them now.

"You're my sisters," Victoria said. "And I never imagined I could ever be this happy. Now we're all gonna be mothers together."

"One, big, happy family," Teri said with a radiant smile.

"One big, happy, naked family," Kayla added.

They all laughed, knowing each of them would always be there for the others in the brightest future they ever dreamed of.


1...345678