Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't be hard to do with Max here," the blonde said suggestively.

Everyone laughed, including Kayla. One of the reasons everyone liked her so much was that she never took herself too seriously. They all knew the blonde would never go after the boyfriend of one of her friends, even if she was always the first person to come out with the most inappropriate comments. Her next statement was a classic example.

"And you know you don't have to worry about Vic," the blonde said to Teri. "She's got Max to keep her happy."

Max didn't know if Kayla was just trying to make everyone laugh at an outrageous idea, but Teri suddenly grew very quiet. Then it got even more tense when Max and Victoria both blushed and avoided looking at each other. Teri and Kayla could tell there was something to it, but everyone just went silent for a couple of minutes.

It was Teri who finally stood up and announced she felt like swimming. "It's hot today. I need to go in the pool."

Everyone else agreed and stood up, too. Max nearly got hard just watching each of the smiling girls strut toward the diving board while they took turns diving into the water. Every one of them came up to the surface with a shriek when they realized their tops all went out of place during their dives. All three of them came to the surface with fully exposed tits. Max stood at the edge of the pool with a wide grin on his face while the girls laughed. Teri and Victoria made a half-hearted attempt to cover their big, round boobs, but Kayla didn't even bother to try. She just flashed Max a beautiful smile and thrust her large melons outward with pride.

Then, while the other girls were trying to pull their tiny little strips and strings back into place, Kayla took hers off and tossed it onto the deck. "This was obvious not meant for swimming," she said with a laugh. When the other girls laughed and jokingly accused her of being a slut, she said, "Hey, we're all grownups here, right? We're capable of skinny dipping in front of each other."

That was when Victoria took her father completely by surprise and admitted to her friends that the two of them had been skinny dipping several times together since the last time they visited. Max was just as stunned as Kayla and Teri. He and Victoria had agreed to keep their new way of living to themselves, but he blamed it on the wine and the excitement of being as good as naked in public to begin with. He watched without flinching as both Teri and his daughter also pulled off their tiny suits that were no longer covering what they were supposed to.

"C'mon, Dad, you too," Victoria said with a giggle.

"Oh, I'm gonna love this," Kayla crooned eagerly, staring straight at Max.

He took a good look at the three naked beauties standing in his pool, each of them with their large, round tits hovering wet above the water's surface. They were looking back at him in anticipation. He took a moment to set their wine cups at the side of the pool, and then got booed when he climbed down the ladder and took off his speedo under water.

"Totally not fair," Kayla said.

The other girls laughed, but the water was clear enough that all their pussies as well as Max's cock were visible, and everyone was taking full advantage of looking at everyone else. Kayla especially. She gazed at Max's cock and bit her lower lip seductively. Then she slowly walked toward him and turned at the last second to pick up her wine. She took a sip, and then holding her cup in one hand, she reached under the water and quickly fondled Max's cock and balls with the other. She stopped when the other girls both called her a slut. They were laughing, but there was a more serious tone to the accusation than usual. Max couldn't help wanting to feel Kayla's hand back on his cock. Her touch had been electrifying.

Kayla just gave an exaggerated shrug, which made her tits bounce. "You can't tell me you didn't think about it," she rationalized. "Even you, Vic. I mean, maybe you've already felt it sometime when we weren't here. You did say you guys were skinny dipping without us."

"Ugh! You're so ridiculous," Victoria scoffed. But at the same time, she and Teri both came close to Max and Kayla on the pretense of getting their wine. Max grabbed his, too, and they all stood close together drinking their wine and staying cool in the water.

Max finally lost his battle of will and his cock started getting hard until he was completely and obviously swollen to his throbbing limit. It was impossible to avoid with Kayla rubbing up against him at every opportunity, not to mention Victoria and Teri being so close. He could see every droplet of water clinging to their lush tits, and the sight of all three with proudly hardened nipples made his blood heat up.

The wine was really relaxing everyone now, and Kayla kept reaching for Max's cock, giving it brief strokes and squeezes right in front of his daughter and their other friend. He was powerless to stop her. His cock was throbbing and aching for attention. He felt guilty about it happening in front of his daughter, though, but by now everyone was used to it and they even managed to talk about a few topics that didn't have anything to do with nudism or sex. Besides, it wasn't so long ago that his daughter suggested a relationship with her hot, blonde friend would be just what he needed.

Either way, Max's cock was aching more and more for Kayla's touch. He wanted his daughter's hand around his shaft just as much, but that was out of the question, especially in front of her friends. He could tell she was thinking about the same thing whenever her eyes drifted down to Kayla's hand every time she touched his cock. Teri watched, too, with a faraway look in her eye that Max couldn't quite figure out. It had to be the wine and the increasingly charged atmosphere.

Yet despite the sexual implications of the day, there was a relaxed feeling among everyone that only comes with people who feel comfortable being naked around each other. Max was soon reaching to caress Kayla's ass as often as she kept touching his cock.

"I could get used to this," Teri said. "I'd love to get rid of these tan lines, too."

"That mysterious boyfriend of yours will love that," Kayla said, giving Max's cock another couple of strokes while the others glanced down.

Part of Max didn't want to encourage Kayla to keep touching his cock in front of Victoria and Teri. After their talk about setting ground rules, it felt like they were already breaking some rules they hadn't covered yet, but her hand felt too good. It was obvious she knew how to handle a man's hard cock, and she was also a girl he'd already imagined fucking a few hundred times over. But then again, he'd imagined his daughter and Teri the same way just as many times, his daughter, probably even more than the others.

It wasn't fair. But maybe Kayla was the closest he could come to being with Victoria. At the same time, he was both pleased and intensely aroused by the idea that the three most beautiful girls he knew would start using his home as a safe-haven for exploring their eager interest in becoming nudists.

Kayla took a longer chance to play with Max's cock this time. He leaned against the side of the pool and let a sigh of pleasure escape his lips while she pressed her full, heavy tits against his arm.

"Geeze, Kayla, are you seriously gonna jerk off my dad right in front of me and Teri?" Victoria said, although her eyes were cast down and gazing at her friend's hand stroking that long, thick shaft of man flesh. Her nipples were dripping wet from the pool and hard as rubies. Teri was staring just as intently.

"You're not complaining, are you, Max baby?" the blonde cooed.

"Definitely not, but ... maybe this isn't the best situation."

Kayla then leaned close to the man's ear so she could whisper without the others hearing her. "Your daughter's just jealous because she wishes it was her stroking you instead of me. Or haven't you noticed she's in love with you as much as I am?" she said.

Max would've been happy to let Kayla make him cum. She had a sure, talented hand that was making his cock throb for more, and he was also fully aware his daughter was just as frustrated by their situation as he. He thought he would break the tension by turning around and pouring more wine in everyone's cup. Kayla was forced to let go of his cock, but it turned out the bottle was empty.

"There's another one in fridge, isn't there, Dad?" Victoria asked.

Max nodded, ready to get out of the pool to go get the other one.

"I'll get it," his daughter said, pushing herself out of the water before he had a chance.

"I'll come with you," Teri added.

Teri went up the ladder, and after a quick moment to pat themselves dry the two brunettes went inside. Kayla turned to Max, pressing up to his body and taking hold of his cock again. Max couldn't help another sigh of pleasure while he put his arms around her and began firmly fondling the bubble shaped cheeks of her ass.

"I want to enjoy this while I can," Kayla said, lifting her face to Max's, inviting him to kiss her mouth for the first time.

Max kissed the seductive blonde intensely. Her lips opened immediately and her tongue did an obscene dance inside his mouth while she kept stroking his cock. Her tits were rubbing against his chest and he soon brought his hands to the hefty, smooth globes and kneaded them. He couldn't believe he was kissing one of his daughter's best and oldest friends, not to mention that her hand was bringing his cock to the boiling point. They kissed for as long as Max dared, and then they broke apart and both looked toward the house, knowing that Victoria and Teri would soon be coming back with another bottle of wine.

"What did you mean 'while you can'?" he asked, his hands still exploring her tits while she continued stroking his cock.

"Because my dear friend, your daughter, is only going to take so much of me playing with the man she loves."

"But I'm her father, Kayla," he said seriously. "Victoria and I could never be together, not even if she loved me the way you're suggesting."

"Oh, she loves you like that," the blonde replied with total conviction. "You're way more than just a father to her. And Max, it couldn't be more obvious you love her the same way. I've wanted you to myself for years, and I know you love Teri and me like we're family, but ... I know you'll never feel for me like you do for her. And if you think Teri doesn't see it, too, then you're kidding yourself."

Max sighed. He knew Kayla was right about most of it, and he had to admit he wasn't surprised to realize Victoria and he were more obvious with their feelings than they thought. At least to Kayla and Teri. Like the blonde had said, they were close like family.

"Then why have you been playing with my cock all afternoon?" he asked, grinning but thinking about the implications of what she said.

She giggled briefly. "Because, silly. There's a really long shot maybe we could be together. But, I know that daughter of yours, and I'm pretty sure she's not gonna let us get very far before she steps in and claims you for herself. We all know you're too afraid of fucking her up to make a move yourself. I'm just here to help things along."

Max couldn't help smiling. "You can't seriously think I can have any kind of sexual relationship with my daughter," he said.

"I sure can. And I happen to know if one of you doesn't make it happen soon you're both going to be miserable."

"That's pretty compelling logic," Max replied. "So why are you still playing with my cock and I can't seem to take my hand off your amazing tits?"

Kayla giggled. "Because it feels so fucking good. There's no reason the solution to your little problem can't be fun."

Max couldn't help smiling at her again, even though she was making his mind spin in a hundred directions at once.

"It feels amazing," was as much as he could manage to say at the moment. "And you're amazing. I bet you already know I've been in love with you as long as you've been in love with me."

"Oh, I doubt that," she giggled deviously.

"I think you'd be surprised," he told her. "And maybe it wouldn't be such a long shot as you think. I mean you and me."

"Don't say things you don't mean," she said with a serious frown.

"I never do, and I think you know that, baby."

"God, I love when you call me that," she whispered, even though there was no reason to.

Max looked at her intensely. He loved all the girls, of course, and Victoria in a way that was so special he could hardly bring himself to accept it. She was his daughter. His daughter! And yet both Kayla and Teri were like daughters to him too. But now he could see something in the blonde's eyes he'd never seen before. There was the undeniable gleam of love and hot desire that there was only one way to satisfy, and he was feeling the same fire of need. If only his forbidden love for Victoria wasn't making it all seem so complicated. Not to mention sordid and kinky.

Yet there was also a feeling of bittersweet sadness in Kayla's expression. It was the expression of a girl who was willing to give up a man she loved for a friend she loved just as much. The man had always known, but could now see the proof, that there was so much more to her than her brash, sexpot facade.

"They seem to be taking a long time just to get a bottle of wine," Max finally said, studying her face while giving her hard nipples a firm squeeze.

"They can take the rest of the weekend, as far as I'm concerned," she said with a soft moan. Then she pulled the tip of Max's cock directly to her smoothly waxed pussy, widening her thighs and rubbing his dome along her warm, slippery sex lips. "Ohhhh, that's so nice," she cooed. "I've wanted to feel this for so long."

Max kissed her again. So hungrily, and even more deeply than before. He ground his cock against the slick furrow of her pussy slit while he held her naked body and felt her generous tits mash into his chest. And while their tongues entwined inside their mouths, Max could feel the floodgate open between them, letting all the feelings pour into each other that they'd kept in check for so long. He drove his tongue deeply between her supple, welcoming lips, his heart pounding as she moaned and exhaled into his mouth. He grasped and squeezed the deceptively firm cheeks of her round ass, grinding the hard shaft of his cock along her slit without entering her hole.

"Oh god, are you trying to make me love you even more?" she asked when the kiss finally broke apart.

"I do love you, Kayla," he told her. "No matter what happens, I want you to always know that."

"I love you, too, Daddy," she purred happily.

It was the first time she'd ever called him that, even in all the years he'd been like a second father to both her and Teri. It made his cock throb with heat.

"Fuck," he said, softly.

"If you only knew how many times I imagined you were really my father, and you needed me so much you didn't care and fucked me anyway," she confessed. "I always knew Vic was so lucky to have you."

Max didn't want to take his pulsating dick out from between her legs, yet he didn't dare plunge his thick shaft into her pussy no matter how much he wanted to.

"Did you know I only ever act like a slut around you?" she confessed.

"I know," he said. "I always knew that."

Then she got a devious look on her pretty face. "Wanna know something else?"

"I wanna know everything you want to say."

"Mmmm, that's why we all love you," she purred. "Well, that and this amazing cock," she added, squeezing his shaft with her thighs. "You can't say I told you this. But your daughter, my best friend...she, um, likes to watch almost as much as she likes being watched."

Kayla punctuated the surprising statement with a coy giggle. Max couldn't help feeling his rod pulsate in response to the kinky little bomb she just dropped.

"And how would know that?"

"Because we've been friends forever. And, um, maybe I was in on a couple of threesomes with her and Danny, her ex," she admitted.

"Fuck," Max nearly moaned. Knowing his daughter was that sexually open only made his shaft throb for more and more.

"But that's how things went bad between them. Danny wanted to start fucking me behind her back, too. I refused, of course, and I told her what happened. I didn't want to see my best friend in a marriage with an asshole like him."

Only Kayla could be a saint and sex goddess all in one. But at the same time he felt a wave of anger for Danny, who he never liked to begin with.

"Thank you for looking after our girl," he told Kayla.

"Of course, Daddy. She's my sister."

"God, you're gonna make me explode."

"As long as you do it inside me," she purred in a tone that made his blood boil.

Victoria and Teri then came back out. They were both noticeably preoccupied and quiet. Max and Kayla could tell they must have been having their own, sensitive conversation while they were inside. He and the blonde looked at each other curiously, but they didn't move apart while Victoria and the other brunette climbed back down into the pool. They were so intent on whatever they were thinking about that they didn't even say anything about the way Max was standing up against Kayla with his rigid cock nestled between her legs. They were so matter of fact in their attitude it almost felt like they were expecting to find Max and Kayla in a compromising position.

Victoria filled the plastic cups again. Teri was standing behind her, close enough to be pushing her tits against her friend's back. Everyone took a drink, but Max still didn't move. He didn't want to pull his cock away from Kayla any more than she wanted him to. The blonde and he waited to see if the other two were going to say anything about what took them so long inside. But they didn't. Everyone just drank in awkward silence that did nothing to kill the prevailing sexual charge in the atmosphere. If anything, it only seemed to add to everyone's sense of anticipation. Victoria and Teri were definitely drawn to the way Max and Kayla had moved together.

"Looks like you finally got my father's dick between your legs, K," Victoria said, flashing a smile.

Max caught a worried look in her eye, but also an intent fascination that made him think again about everything Kayla had said a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, but not the way I really want it," the blonde replied.

"Slut," Victoria said, making her usual joke, but her tone was completely distracted as she gazed at the spot under water where her father's cock was trapped between her friend's thighs.

Max looked at his daughter and couldn't resist sliding his cock in and out between Kayla's thighs in a fucking motion, even though he was still only pushing his shaft along the outside of her slit. The blonde sighed loudly, making sure everyone heard.

Max didn't sense a feeling of jealousy from Victoria like he expected. No, she was fascinated by the sight. He himself had had a few public sexual experiences back in his more active nudist days, but having his daughter staring in awe at the pleasurable stroke of his thick rod between Kayla's thighs was making him throb like he couldn't remember. Thinking that the two of them had already had threesomes with Victoria's ex made him feel bolder and hornier than ever before.

Kayla flashed them all a devious grin and moved out of her position. "Come with me, Daddy," she made a point of emphasizing as she took hold of Max's impressive cock and led him toward the shallower end of the pool. She stopped where Max's cock was now just above the surface of the water. His organ stood out thick and rigid, bobbing slightly while Kayla sat up on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.

Max felt the attentive gaze of the other girls while he knew he was going to fuck the gorgeous blonde. Finally. And he was going to do it right in front of her two best friends, standing there naked as she was, and one of them his very own daughter. The man's long, thick stalk was pulsing like mad. He grabbed his shaft and stepped into position, but then Kayla suddenly stopped him.

123456...8