Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy. Ohhhh god, Daddy. Why do I love this so much?" his beautiful girl sighed over and over.

Max pumped his imposing rod desperately. Victoria's pussy seemed so tight and downright tiny, and he imagined how snugly she would grip his cock if they fucked. Yet he knew they could never have each other completely. Not the way they obviously both wanted so much. She was his one and only daughter, after all. What kind of man would fuck his own daughter, no matter how much she wanted him? Yet wasn't it because she was his daughter that he saw something more in her than any other girl he'd ever known? Wasn't that why, to him, she was always that much more beautiful? That much sweeter and funnier than any other? She was his daughter, and the whole world changed whenever she walked in the room.

She was his. From the day she was born she was completely his, and there was no way he could ever see anything more beautiful or want anyone more than he wanted her. It was a cruel twist of fate that the hottest, most perfect life mate for him was the one he'd created out of the wet seed of his own loins.

"Fuck!" he growled, his hand clamping down on his rock hard shaft with intense force.

Her gasping sighs of pleasure were turning into girlish whimpers of need. The mere sound of his baby's hot breath was enough to make his full balls tighten and gather up in his shaved sack. He was pumping his swollen rod without mercy, driving himself closer to the edge with every stroke.

Victoria brought her other hand between her legs and drove a finger into her slick hole while the other rubbed her clit in a blur of motion. She whimpered "Daddy" one more time and then, "Ohhh, fuck me, I'm gonna cum, Dad!"

Max was completely enrapt by the sight of his naked daughter's squirming body. Her moans grew ragged and desperate as the waves of sensation rippled through her. Max never took his eyes off her while his own need broiled within him to the breaking point. His cock exploded with a storm burst of cum that left him breathless, soaking his hand and shaft while the rest spattered on the slate tiles between them.

Catching their breath in the aftermath, Max couldn't believe what they'd done. Not that he was sorry. Seeing his precious Victoria cum openly and without restraint was one of the most amazing moments of his life. She was even more astonishing than he thought. It was beyond belief that they'd lost themselves together and allowed it to happen. Seeing what his girl looked like when she came, the way she sounded, was something he would remember the rest of his life.

"God, Dad, there's so much," she said with a brief giggle as she surveyed the plentiful splatters of cum on the tiles between their feet. "Do you always cum like that?"

Max didn't know what to say. Did his only daughter really just ask him if he always shot that much cum? She was gazing at the ground between them as if she'd never seen cum before. Yet he had to admit it was an especially heavy load. He'd never cum so hard or so long simply from stroking his cock. But this was no ordinary stroke session, and he knew there would be all kinds of unforeseen ramifications if they weren't careful with each other.

"Only for you, baby girl," he finally replied, telling himself he could be more careful another time. Even if they could never have each other the way they truly wanted, he at least wanted his daughter to know how she made him feel. And the way she was grinning at him triumphantly let him know she understood everything.

Max got up and gave the girl a long, deep kiss. They were careful not to touch each other. Being naked as they were, touching each other now could easily turn into something they'd never be able to control.

"I love you, Dad," she said with a look in her eyes no woman had ever shown him before.

"I love you, too, baby," he replied.

Then he apologized for having to rush back to his office. His meeting was scheduled to begin in a few minutes. On his way inside, he stopped off in the downstairs bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. He threw on a spare shirt that he kept in his office, but he was still naked from the waist down. Sitting at his desk in front of his laptop, his clients would never know the difference. For that matter, no one but he and Victoria would ever know about the life-changing explosion of love and cum they had just shared.

Both Max and Victoria savored the feeling of freedom they shared as the father and daughter stopped wearing clothes around the house and pool when it was just the two of them. Which was most of the time. Although Max had to admit there were times he missed seeing his incredibly sexy daughter in the hot looking outfits she often wore. He ended up taking her out to dinner or the movies just so she'd have to put on one of her sexy looking sun dresses or one of her tight miniskirts and cropped top combinations. It was fun and sexy, but having his girl around him naked the rest of the time only brought them even closer to each other emotionally.

Max felt closer to his daughter than ever, and much closer than he ever had been to his ex. At the same time, they were constantly aware of the lines they'd already crossed as much as the ones they were doing their best not to cross. Since they'd already masturbated in front of each other, it was no longer a taboo between them. They masturbated for each other at least every day, and the excitement they shared only got better the more they accepted this new twist on their reality.

At night, they went to their separate bedrooms to sleep. A few days after their first masturbation session, Max woke up in the middle of the night to find his nude daughter sitting on his bed. He'd been sleeping nude, of course, and he found it strange to see her just sitting there looking thoughtful. It was something she'd done back in the days before going to college: come into her father's bedroom at night when she needed to talk about something. Of course, in the old days she wasn't naked, and there had also been her mother to disapprove of her waking up her father in the middle of the night. But that was something Max never minded.

"Everything okay, baby?" he asked sleepily.

She hesitated a little while, but then finally asked him: "Dad? Are you ever gonna kiss me again? Like that time in your office? Ya know? I mean real kissing."

Max hadn't stopped thinking about that amazing, forbidden kiss. He'd been dying to kiss her again ever since, but then they'd been dressed. He knew if he kissed his daughter that way naked he'd never be able to stop himself from going too far and doing something he could never take back.

"Baby, it would be safer if we only do that when we're wearing clothes," he said. "If we kiss naked, there's no telling where it could lead."

Victoria heaved a sigh of resignation. "I guess you're right." She was disappointed, but it was all pretty mind boggling for her, too. "It would be incest, and that's wrong. Really wrong. At least that's what everyone says."

"Yeah, that's what they say. So we have to be really careful."

As they talked about it more, they decided to make a few ground rules. Kissing would be okay if they were wearing clothes. Touching through clothes would be okay, too, and they could go on masturbating together when they were nude as long they were only touching themselves. At least that would help them relieve their pent-up urges and stay sane. Other people would say it was going much too far for a father and daughter, but for Max and Victoria it made perfect sense. They had their ground rules now, and that would keep them from doing something they could never take back.

But then Victoria got a worried look on her face. "Dad, I know eventually you're going to need more. Someone you can really be with."

"I wish that could be you, my love. More than you can imagine."

"I know. I want that, too. But we both know it's just not realistic. So I just want you to know if you meet someone you can have a real relationship with that I won't do anything to interfere."

"That's really sweet, baby. I really don't want anyone else, though."

"Neither do I, Dad, but we both know it has to happen sooner or later. I just hope it's later. I love the way things have been going. But, I'm hoping if and when I meet someone, too, that you'll support me."

"Of course, baby. It's the least I could do."

After a thoughtful silence, Victoria went on. "You know," she said a little hesitantly, "the more I think about it, Kayla would be perfect for you. And you for her."

"She's a very beautiful girl," he replied noncommittally.

Victoria ended up spending the rest of the night in her father's bed. She spooned up to his naked body from behind, pressing her warm, smooth tits against his back. Max got so hard he thought he would never get any sleep. He was dying to just roll over and take his beautiful daughter once and for all. But they both did their best to keep from crossing the ultimate line despite how impossible it felt. On the other hand, having his baby girl beside him in bed was the most content Max could remember feeling in years.

By the time she was already asleep, he thought about what she'd said about Kayla. His daughter was right. The beautiful blonde couldn't be a better choice, except for her being a close, family friend. If they were in a relationship it would surely change the dynamics of how they all got along. But as Max thought about it more, he realized that didn't necessarily mean it would make anything worse. Maybe it would be just the opposite.

The next Saturday afternoon, Kayla and Teri were supposed to come to the house to hang out at the pool. Victoria almost made an excuse to get out of having to visit with them. It was the first time she would have to put on a swimsuit since she started going nude with her father, not to mention all the other changes in their relationship. But Max told her she had to see her friends sooner or later. She couldn't just cut off her already dwindling social life just so the two could have a few extra hours of walking around each other naked.

"I guess you're right," she finally relented with a sigh. "I just didn't want anyone invading our naked dream world."

"Naked dream world?" Max laughed good naturedly. He loved the way his daughter thought of their lives together that way. It was the way he liked thinking about it, too.

Victoria started to laugh too and then made a mock frown. "You can't blame a girl for dreaming, can you?"

"No, I guess I can't, baby. But it's only going to be a few hours. And maybe it'll be good for us both to get a little dose of reality and socialize with friends for a while."

"Oh my god, Dad," Victoria laughed. "You call hanging around at the pool getting tipsy on wine with Kayla and Teri a dose of reality?"

They both laughed. "Good point," her father said. "But you know what I mean. Besides, we'll be at the pool most of the day. It's not like we really have to get fully dressed."

Victoria agreed, although a little reluctantly. Then a coy smile crossed her pretty face. "Who knows," she said mysteriously. "Maybe the view will surprise you. And, um, maybe you should wear one of those new suits you mail ordered?"

Max looked at his daughter curiously, but she whirled around and went to her room to get ready for her friends' arrival. Meanwhile, her father pulled on a tight, blue speedo in lieu of briefs, knowing he'd be going out to hang around the pool in a while anyway. Over that, he pulled on a pair of shorts without bothering with a shirt and went down to his office to catch up on some work before he ended up drinking wine with his daughter and her playful friends. He was planning to grill a nice dinner for them all, having gotten some fresh, wild salmon steaks and vegetables he could cook on the grill.

Teri and Kayla got to the house just a few minutes apart, and Max could hear the murmur of sweet, female voices out at the pool. The conversation sounded fairly subdued at first, but it wasn't long before sudden peals of laughter started to make it sound more like the old days when the girls were giddy, excitable teenagers.

It was a comforting reminder of happy times, except when he thought it over again, Max realized he was much happier now than he'd ever been back in those times. It made him sad when he thought of how this magical connection with his beautiful daughter was only temporary, so he tried not to think about that. He was going to enjoy it as much as he could for as long as it lasted. And he vowed to keep his promise to her: that whenever she found someone to have a normal relationship with he would hide his jealousy and do his best to be happy for her.

It wasn't easy for a man to be deeply in love with his own daughter, but the way she made him feel was better than anything he'd ever known. Even when he had to fight against his deepest urges for her.

Max attempted to keep working for almost an hour before the cheerful sound of three very hot and beautiful girls out by the pool forced him to admit he couldn't concentrate on anything else. He finally shut his laptop and went outside where the sight of the trio all wearing obscenely skimpy micro-thong bikinis stopped him in his tracks.

All three of the girls laughed when Max stood there gaping at them, his eyes moving from one to the next and back again. Any one of them alone would have been an impressive enough sight to make him stop and stare, but all three together were beyond stunning. The tan lines left behind by the bikinis they'd worn previously made their micro suits that much sexier. He did think Victoria looked the best of all, but he also realized he was probably very biased when it came to his precious daughter. All three of them giggled triumphantly when they saw his reaction.

"I think you remember our deal," Kayla announced without so much as a hello-how-are-you. "We wear micros and you have to wear a speedo."

Max finally recovered and shook his head with a smile. "Maybe you remember I didn't actually agree to the deal. Not that I'm complaining. You all look amazing."

"It was your idea. You have to agree," the blonde said with a coy pout. "Besides, Vic already told us you did a little online shopping and we're not gonna let you back out."

Max shot a look at his daughter, who responded with a guilty smile. "Sorry, Dad. I couldn't help it."

"Snitch," he said.

He shot her a mock frown, and then glanced at the wine bottle on the low, plastic coffee table and noticed the bottle was already down to about one more glass. He went over to it and filled one of the plastic cups next to it for himself. It looked like the girls were ahead of him by a couple of glasses each. They were also smiling back and forth at each other and at Max while they preened and stretched their lush bodies. The bikinis they were wearing covered practically nothing, each consisting of the tiniest, V-shaped strips of material that covered little more than the width of their areolas and pussy slits.

Max noticed each of their pussies were shaved peach smooth and the sight of them made his pulse go jagged. He still hadn't gotten used to seeing Victoria naked, but now, seeing her like this felt like a merciless tease. He hoped the other girls didn't notice the way his eyes kept going back to his daughter as much as either of them, especially the beautiful, curvaceous Kayla.

Victoria's friends had never invited Max's attention as much as they were right now, and he was taking full advantage of it, letting his eyes roam over their barely covered tits and legs. It was a little strange, but it was also a big relief that Kayla and Teri didn't seem to see anything wrong with his looking at his daughter the same way he was looking at them. After downing at least half his wine in the first sip, he flashed the girls a grin. Victoria gave him an encouraging nod, and he proceeded to drop his shorts, revealing his new speedo.

It was almost as skimpy as the bikini bottoms the girls had worn before today, except it was bulging with the man sized cock and ballsac that looked ripe and thick. With the girls displayed before him in nothing but strings and tiny patches of fabric, it was a struggle to keep from getting hard, especially with Teri and Kayla openly staring at the clearly outlined shape of his cock head.

"Oh god, Vic, you're so lucky to have such a hot dad," Teri said with a giggle that seemed a little nervous to Max. But then he caught his daughter's eye and saw the deep blush come to her face. Teri and Kayla both caught it, too. Kayla snickered deviously while Teri suddenly looked away. Max realized she was blushing too, but Victoria and Kayla didn't see.

"Oh hey, look at that," Max said before anyone else had a chance to respond. "Looks like we need another bottle of wine.

"Nice ass, too," Kayla called after Max when he turned to go inside for another bottle.

There were two more bottles of white chilling in the fridge, and Max pulled one of them out, uncorked it, and then took a moment to himself in the kitchen. He had to brace himself before going back outside or else he would end up with a hard on that would never fit inside his speedo. It would most certainly embarrass Victoria even more than him. On the other hand, he couldn't deny how much he liked having her friends boldly looking at the full bulge stretching his tiny suit. The fact that they were doing it right in front of his daughter made his pulse beat even faster. It didn't look like he was going to get through the rest of the day without getting hard at some point, but he decided he could always jump in the pool to hide the evidence until it went back down.

He finally brought the newly opened bottle out to the patio and topped off everyone's cup. Kayla and Teri both sat upright and pushed out their barely covered tits while he poured for them, and he didn't know how he got through it without spilling wine all over their succulent melons. When he poured for Victoria he turned his back to the others and the father and daughter exchanged a meaningful look. Max felt like his daughter was making him melt inside. The look in her eyes said she was proud of him, yet there was something possessive about it too.

"I love you," he whispered, softly enough so the others couldn't hear.

"I love you, too," she whispered back.

They spent the next hour working their way to the bottom of the second bottle while everyone was openly staring at everyone else. Kayla was the boldest, finding every excuse to shift her position and open her shapely thighs to reveal the barely covered slit outlined in her micro-thong. Victoria kept flashing her father her pussy, too, but only when Kayla and Teri were looking the other way. And Max had to admit it appealed to the exhibitionist streak he'd always had to have those three, beautiful vixens openly checking out the fully packed bulge in his tight speedo.

It was a while before the topic of conversation turned away from how everyone looked in their new swimwear. The wine was putting them all in a more relaxed mood, and they were talking and laughing together like any other day, except for the constant sexual tease of the situation. Kayla and Victoria started kidding Teri about keeping her new boyfriend a secret. Despite being more relaxed with the wine, Max could tell from her body language that they were making her nervous.

"You should bring him here sometime so we can meet him," Kayla told her. "We won't attack him, I promise," she giggled.

Teri flashed her friend a good-natured but sarcastic look. Max tried to smooth it over.

"With as beautiful a girlfriend as you, I'm sure your new boyfriend wouldn't even be interested in Kayla or Vic," he said.

"Thank you, Max," Teri said with an appreciative smile.

"Don't worry, Ter," Victoria added, "we'll make sure Kayla keeps her hands off your man."

123456...8