Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Vic put your cock in me," she purred. "C'mon, sister," she said as she turned to face the other girl. "Do it. Touch that big, hard dick of your daddy's and put it in my pussy. I know you know how bad I need it."

"Do it, Vic," Teri told her quietly. "Like we were just talking about. Feel it. It's so hot."

Max and Kayla exchanged a look as they understood at least part of what the other girls had been talking about when they went inside. Victoria looked questioningly at her father. "Do it, baby," he told her. "You'll make us all feel so good. I need you to be part of this."

"Ohhh, Dad," she whispered as she reached in front of him, and with a slight moment of hesitation, she finally wrapped her hand around the thick, hard shaft of her father's cock. She gasped at the moment of contact while Max groaned deep in his throat.

"Yesss, baby, that's right," he crooned.

Victoria took a moment to explore the feel of her father's swollen dick. She stroked his shaft, ran her hand over the head and explored the feel of the ridge under her fingers. Then she ran her hand down his smoothly shaved balls and caressed his warm sack. Everyone now understood without question how long she'd been dreaming of touching her father just like this. Teri and Kayla both watched her explore with dreamy expressions. They both had always known how much she loved her father, but they could never be sure if she would ever go this far. Max was aroused beyond reason to feel the soft search of her hand right there in front of her naked friends.

After giving Victoria a long time to fondle and stroke Max's cock, Kayla started begging to have it in her pussy. Victoria finally put the head of the man's rod inside the well lubed entrance to her blonde friend's hole. Max could tell his daughter had done this before.

Kayla whimpered in anticipation. Max watched his daughter's spellbound face as he pushed his rod deeper into her friend's body. The blonde moaned in heat as his substantial pole gradually slid deeper, filling her wet tunnel. Her smooth, bald pussy felt incredibly hot and so tight. Max could hardly believe he was finally sinking his cock into this beautiful, busty blonde girl's velvet channel. He matched Kayla's groans of pleasure, knowing the feeling they were sharing was heightened for both of them with the other girls standing beside them, watching everything.

Victoria's deep, brown eyes were alight with excitement as she watched her father's rod disappear into Kayla's pussy. Teri was caressing Victoria's ass as they both stared.

"Oh god," Kayla mewled breathlessly. "Nothing ever felt so good going inside me. Ohhh, Max, yes. Ohhhh, Daddyyyyy."

Max finally sank into the girl's pussy to his balls. Kayla lifted her knees up to her tits, giving him full penetration. He began rocking his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her wet sheath. Both of them were groaning while Max soon got going in a steady rhythm of thrusts.

"Oh my god, Dad, fuck her," Victoria hissed.

Max turned and kissed his daughter deeply on the mouth, instantly pushing his tongue past her lips. He didn't care if her friends saw. He wanted them to. He wanted them to see everything that ever happened between himself and his beautiful daughter, even if his dick happened to be sliding in and out of her best friend's pussy while they were doing it. The other girls already knew about their special father/daughter bond, and now was the time to open up and express their love in front of them. Victoria kissed her father back just as hard. Max didn't know how he managed to keep fucking Kayla and kiss his daughter at the same time, but he was moving by pure instinct.

"I love you, baby," Max told her as the kiss broke off.

"I love you, too, Dad," she said without a second's hesitation.

Max turned to Kayla. "I love you, too, baby," he groaned, pumping his rod harder and faster into her pussy.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh baby I love you too. Oh my god how I've needed this," the blonde cried.

After Victoria boldly reached over to rub Kayla's clit, the blonde was soon writhing and gasping desperately. Her pussy clamped down hard on Max's driving cock while she came so hard he could feel her cream squirting around his shank.

Max was dying to cum and started to pump harder and deeper into Kayla's hole, but she quickly sat up and put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Don't cum yet," she said breathlessly.

He was disappointed until Kayla slid back into the pool and gripped his cock again while she rubbed her tits against his chest. "Not in me. Not this time, at least. This time it's for Vic," she said, gazing up into his eyes.

Max stared back into the blonde's eyes. The look they were sharing now was just as intense as the pleasure pulsing through his body as she stroked his wet cock in front of the other girls. He'd always known his daughter's friends had crushes on him, but this was so much deeper than that. It was far deeper than any feelings he'd ever shared with his ex, even at their best. He finally saw in Kayla's eyes how deep her love and dedication to him ran, and he knew he felt the same way about her. This was more than a kinky adventure in public incest play. It was the moment he would always remember when he and Kayla silently acknowledged the deep bond between them. They didn't have to exchange so much as a single word to say that even fucking his own daughter was an indispensable part of what they shared. There was no way this could only be a one-time adventure.

They turned to Victoria who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Teri was still standing close behind her with her hands on the other girl's bare shoulders. When Max looked at his daughter she looked back at him with that impish look in her beautiful eyes he'd seen before. It was the look she gave him when she wanted something important.

"Are you sure, baby?" Max asked her.

"I'm sure, Dad. I've been sure forever."

Max sighed. His cock was still in Kayla's skillfully stroking hand. He was so aroused he couldn't understand why he wasn't filling the blonde's hand with cum.

"Nothing will ever be the same after this," he said, giving her a chance to think about what they were going to do. Yet he knew she wasn't going to back out. The depth of love and understanding he'd just seen and felt with Kayla had always been there with Victoria. She was his daughter. They were made of the very same flesh and there could be no bond deeper than that.

"Is that a promise, Daddy?"

Max promised and took her face into his hands to kiss her. She kissed him back hungrily while Kayla continued stroking his cock. But soon, Teri was pulling on Victoria's shoulders and guiding her away to take the same spot Kayla had been in just before her.

With his daughter now lying in the same position, it was Teri who took hold of Max's cock while Kayla spread the other girl's smooth pussy apart with her fingers. Teri did what Victoria did for Kayla and put Max's cock head into his daughter's pussy. How many times had he stared at that naked pussy over the past couple of weeks and lamented that he would never have it. He wondered briefly how so much could change in such a short period of time, but he realized nothing had reallychanged but the fact that they could all now accept what had been there between them all along.

Now the head of his cock was snugly tucked into his baby girl's tight opening. She was looking at him with the same sense of disbelief that he was feeling. Then he started pushing his cock deeper into her already wet hole.

"Oh, Dad, Dad, it's really happening," she moaned.

"My baby," her father groaned.

Max pushed his shaft into his daughter's body until his balls were touching her asshole. She sat up and threw her arms around his neck. They kissed hungrily, tongues dancing while Max began pumping his cock into the most beautiful girl he'd ever dreamed of fucking. With Kayla and Teri both running their hands over his balls and Victoria's clit it was a wonder they both didn't explode immediately. After being denied the orgasm he'd been planning to release in Kayla's pussy, Max had to steel himself with every ounce of self-control he could summon.

The man lost all track of time as he started to pound his throbbing prick into his daughter's perfectly tight fuckhole. She held onto him for dear life, her cries of pleasure turning to screams and then back into cries. Her channel felt so tight all the way in and out, like she was clamping onto his driving shaft with her entire sheath. Suddenly she uttered a long, throaty cry while her body shivered and shook. Max drove his rod harder into her pussy, just on the verge of filling her sweet hole with cum when he felt Kayla's finger teasing his asshole.

"Do it, Daddy," the blonde goaded him. "Give our baby girl that hot cum!"

She pushed her finger just inside his rim at the moment his rock hard shaft pulsed with fiery heat and spurted creamy jets of spunk into his baby. Victoria's eyes opened wide as she gazed at her father's face, realizing his cum was filling her pussy, jet after hot, creamy jet. Her mouth opened but no words came out. She just stared in wide-eyed awe at her straining father as he pumped her hot, wet core with the very same cum that created her.

When the two were able to catch enough breath, they held onto each other and kissed again. Max's cock was still buried inside her pussy while Teri and Kayla both sat up on the side of the pool with their legs open, both fingering themselves. Eventually, Victoria slipped down into the pool and knelt in front of her father. She took his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking him clean after fucking her and Kayla both. She licked every trace of her and Kayla's fuck honey from his cock and balls while the other two girls fingered themselves to hip-grinding orgasms.

They were all left dazed by everything that had just happened, yet there was a look of happy content on each face. Everyone seemed so much happier now that they felt the freedom to be openly affectionate toward each other. There was a universal feeling of relief to finally have everything out in the open, although there was still something between Victoria and Teri that Max and Kayla didn't know. There had been a lot more the two brunettes talked about during that time they'd gone inside.

They spent some more time drinking wine and talking about everything that just happened. The conversation was frequently punctuated by laughter and bouts of spontaneous kissing and bare-naked hugs all around. A little while before it was time to start cooking, Max got hard again, which drew welcome attention from all three of the girls. Victoria and Kayla shared his cock as he lay back on a chaise, watching them stoke the pleasure of this throbbing hardness with their mouths. They seemed so comfortable and maybe even rehearsed at sharing his pole that he realized they must have done this before with his daughter's ex. They'd probably done it before several times, and now he was on the receiving end of their mutual skill.

While Vic and the blonde shared her father's inflated cock, Teri sat sideways on her chaise and fingered her pussy as she watched them. Max caught her eye. She smiled and yet looked down shyly. He couldn't help admiring her beautiful body and her generously open thighs. Her pussy was every bit as smooth and bald as her two friends'. Her slit was glistening with moisture while her deft fingers played over her graceful cuntlips and swollen clit. She couldn't keep her gaze averted very long, though, and she was soon looking back at the way her two friends were eagerly sharing Max's cock. Yet the man could feel there was something important she was holding inside.

However, with Kayla sucking his balls while his daughter sucked the top end of his rod, Max was losing the ability to concentrate on anything rational. His breath started coming deep and ragged while the two most beautiful girls in his life labored in tandem to bring his body to the brink of another explosion of cum. Looking back at Teri, he realized he loved her, too. Yet there was something different with her, and he thought it was probably because she had a boyfriend now. Maybe she was wondering if she shouldn't be part of this afternoon's blossoming of hot, sexual love and devotion when there was someone important in her life now.

It was Kayla who lifted her head just as Max was throbbing with the need to cover her beautiful face with cum.

"Teri," the blonde started. "You're the only one who hasn't had Max's cock in you yet."

When Victoria heard what her friend said, she lifted her mouth off her father's cock, too, and looked over at the other brunette. Teri was obviously dazed, having gotten excited watching her other friends sharing cock and driving herself into a lust-filled trance with her fingers. She almost looked confused by the blonde's remark, as if there could be more than one way to take her obvious suggestion.

"Teri's trying to be faithful," Victoria told the blonde and her father, clearly knowing more than she was saying. "But," she added, turning to Teri who was still stroking her pussy lips with her fingers, "it's not cheating if it's with Dad. It could just be this once, and no one but us would ever have to know."

Kayla was also looking at Teri while she continued stroking Max's cock with her hand. "Do it, Ter," she urged. "Then we'll really be sisters."

Teri looked from Max's cock up to his face. He could tell she was thinking about it. He could tell she wanted it but was struggling with a conflict of feelings.

"Only if you feel right about it," he told her, hoping it would help make the girl's internal struggle easier. But that seemed to be enough to convince her.

Teri stood up. Max loved seeing her now, so naked and beautiful. She was a couple of inches taller than his daughter, and her body was almost as perfect. Her tits stood out heavy and proud, with mouth-watering nipples just a shade or two lighter than chocolate. The very sight her made his pole throb with need.

"I - I guess I do feel right," she said. "I do want it. I'm just like my sisters, Daddy, I've wanted that beautiful cock for so long. I guess just this once can't hurt anyone."

She then walked toward the chaise Max was lying on. There was a sly smile on her pretty face while her lush tits quivered with every step. Her smile became much more gleeful and devious as she reached the chaise and stepped across it, one foot planted on either side so she could straddle the large, male body just beneath her.

Max told the eager girl how beautiful she looked. "Just as beautiful as your sisters," he said.

He ran his hands over her smooth legs and hips, finally bringing one hand to her perfectly waxed pussy. Teri whimpered as he rubbed her wet slit with his man sized fingers. As he fingered the girl's oozing hole, he was also drawing her closer to his face with the other hand on one cheek of her ass. She was soon close enough that he could inhale the scent of her excited pussy. The back of his chaise was raised up enough so Teri could just step forward a little more to bring her bare, wet pussy in direct contact with the man's mouth. He felt his blood heat the moment his lips came into contact the warm, silky skin of Teri's pussy mound.

Teri uttered a long, low sigh as she pushed her pussy tighter against Max's mouth. His tongue slipped out and lapped along her honey-coated slit, causing her sigh to turn into a moan. He split her sex lips apart with his tongue as he worked at licking deeper into her furrow.

"Oh god, yessss," Teri sighed as she reached down with both hands to spread her pussy open with her fingers, giving Max easier access to lick at her slit.

He groaned against Teri's pussy when he felt one of the other girls take his heat-swollen rod into her mouth. With his mouth against Teri's mound he couldn't tell who was sucking his cock until Victoria appeared next to him, watching him lick the other girl's honey into his mouth. Teri arched her hips, giving him a better angle for licking her. He soon took her clit between his lips and sucked it while he fingered her hole. He reached up with the other hand to explore the feel of her firm, warm tits.

"Ohh, Dad, that's so hot," Victoria purred as she watched him pleasure her friend's pussy.

Teri was pulling in hard breaths and rocking her pussy into Max's eager mouth. Meanwhile, Kayla was sucking and stroking the man's throbbing rod until he was aching to cum yet again. The blonde's mouth was paradise to his cock, and her tongue was wet and agile as it flicked and slithered over his hard flesh. Eventually, Teri started gasping deeply. Her pussy flushed with a heavy flow of nectar as she climaxed into Max's mouth.

Teri backed away from his mouth and finally squatted over his cock. Kayla was holding his shaft upright while the other girl lowered herself onto it. The busty brunette impaled herself on his rigid pole with a long, guttural moan. She didn't wait to start riding him, and she was milking his throbbing dick with her pussy in seconds. Max's hands explored Teri's hips, ass and tits as she rode him, his hands roaming her glorious body as she rose and fell on his pole.

"Daddy, I need you to suck my clit like you sucked on Teri's," Victoria said, just before kissing him.

Max and his daughter kissed deeply while Teri rode his cock, moaning more and more deeply as she ground her sheath up and down his shaft. Kayla was massaging his balls while Victoria finally pulled away and threw her leg across his chaise. Now she was straddling her father's face the same way her friend had just a few minutes before.

Tasting his daughter's sweet, wet pussy was just as mind bending as it had been to fuck her for the first time. He caught the tangy taste left behind by his cock and cum as she clutched the back of his head and greedily bucked on his mouth.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck, that's so good!" Victoria cried.

Max caressed his daughter's body the same way he had fondled Teri in the same position. Then it was Teri who started to cum first. Max felt the hot flush her cream all around his cock. He could also feel the motion of Kayla's hand as she rubbed Teri's clit through the climax that sent her hips into jerking thrusts that wrenched an uncontrollable eruption of man-cum deep into her snug hole.

Teri milked every drop of cum out of Max's cock, and then rode him slowly a little while longer. She finally dismounted, and she and Kayla stood close by and watched Victoria ride her father's mouth until she arched her back and cried out with an orgasm that seemed to last forever. After, she leaned back down and kissed her father again, tasting her juices all over his mouth.

After a brief recovery period, Max got up and started the grill to cook the dinner he had planned for the girls. They sat around the patio table and ate naked.

Later, hours after Teri and Kayla got dressed and left the father and daughter alone, Max found himself lying awake in the wee hours of the morning. He was still naked, and his equally naked daughter was sleeping beside him in his bed. He still had a hard time fathoming everything that happened that day, but he felt content to see his beautiful daughter sleeping next to him. Everything felt right. It was where she belonged. Now that they'd crossed into being lovers, it seemed foolish that they waited so long. What was the point of all that pretense? All the denial of their true desires?

The fact that they'd had a foursome with Teri and Kayla almost paled in comparison to the striking realization that he'd loved his own daughter hard and deep. That he loved her like he wanted to make her all his own. As he watched her sleep, he couldn't imagine ever seeing her with anyone else. It surprised and intrigued him that she hadn't shown the slightest trace of jealousy. If anything it was just the opposite.

1...345678