Victoria's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I did see you. I stayed there long enough to watch you cum. God, baby, it made me so wet. I had my hand in my panties the whole time and you never even knew I was there. You have no idea how bad I wanted to go in and do it for you. I kept hoping you were thinking about me when you were jerking off."

"After our kiss in the kitchen that night you were all I could think about."

"When I snuck back to Vic's room I just kept thinking about wishing I was the one lying in bed with you that night instead of your ex. Even when I was eighteen I knew I could love you better than she ever did."

"I knew that, too, darling."

Max's cock was already beginning to dribble precum out of the tip. Kayla deftly smeared the juice along his rigid stalk, making his flesh slick as she steadily stroked it.

"I bet you jerked off to all of us at sometime or other," she giggled. "Even Vic."

"After yesterday I guess there's no use in denying that," he said with a horny leer.

"Pervert."

"Slut."

Kayla giggled happily. "Yeah, but I'm your slut now, baby." She then crawled over him, steadying herself with her knee wedged between his side and the back of the couch, and the other foot planted on the floor. Max reached up and caressed her beautiful tits while she held his cock and slowly lowered her wet pussy onto his dome. As she ground her tight sheath onto his pole, a long rush of breath left her body while he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh god, Daddy, why do I need you inside me all the time?" she purred.

"Because we have too much lost time to make up for," he said, pulling her down to him so he could kiss her while she started to rock her pussy up and down his red hot shaft.

While Kayla rocked her hips in a gracefully rhythmic flow, Max reached for her ass and caressed her firm globes. He soon worked a finger between them and teased the tight ring of her asshole with a fingertip, making her gasp into his mouth. When he saw how much she loved having her rimhole massaged, he wet his finger along her pussy around where his cock was stretching her slippery lips. Using her own cream as lube, he gradually pushed his finger into her ass, gently slipping it in and out of her channel while she began rocking harder and faster on his cock. At the same time, she lifted her mouth off of his to gasp for air.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, Daddy, that's so fucking dirty," she moaned. "And soooo fucking good."

Max was soon meeting the rock of the girl's hips with his own thrusts, keeping his finger moving in and out of her ass at the same time. Her inner pussy walls rippled and clenched around his shaft as she came three times in a row. He pumped harder into her pussy every time she came, but by her third climax he couldn't hold back any longer. With a hard volley of powerful cock thrusts, Max growled deeply while his cum burst into her luscious fuckhole in hard, dizzying spurts.

The spent blonde fell against him and snuggled up to his body while his cock was still embedded in her pussy. Max held her and kissed her until they realized Victoria was standing in his office doorway with a sly smile on her pretty face. She was still wearing the short sundress she'd put on to go to campus.

"I got to campus and found out I had the wrong day for my appointment," she explained.

"Baby, how long have you been back?" her father asked.

"Long enough to cum twice while I was watching the two of you fuck," she snickered. That was when her father and Kayla noticed her panties on the floor near her feet. "The next time you two fuck," she added, "I want to make sure I'm there with my phone. You two would make the hottest video."

Max and Kayla then separated themselves and sat up, inviting Victoria to join them on the couch. "There's something I need to do first," she said. "Legs open, both of you, please."

Kayla hooked her knee over Max's as the pair sat side by side with their legs spread. Victoria knelt between her father's legs first and proceeded to lick and suck every trace of cum and pussy juice from his organ and balls. She then moved between Kayla's legs and began lapping at the traces of her father's cum that were dripping along her slit. The brunette spent a long time licking her friend's cum-flavored pussy, and then finally sucking her clit until she came again.

The blonde sat there with a dazed expression, but she made room when Victoria squeezed in between the two of them on the couch.

"My dad and sister are delicious," she announced.

"It's good you feel that way," Max said. "Because your sister is moving in with us."

Victoria actually shrieked with happiness. "Finally!" she exclaimed. Then she turned to Kayla and caught the blonde in a tight hug. She kissed the other girl hard and deep, the way a girl kisses a lover more than an actual sister. She then reached for Kayla's tits and spent a long time feeling them.

Even though the girls had all fingered themselves in the same room together, it was the first time there was any direct sexual contact, but it was obvious there would be much more for the two beauties to explore. Max watched them make out with a satisfied smile on his face. Everything was getting better by the day.

Kayla didn't leave the house for the next two days. She remained naked the entire time. Victoria and Max did the same thing. Max only put on a shirt if he had to appear on his webcam for a meeting.

Before the weekend, Max rented a small truck, and he and Victoria took Kayla to her father's house to pack up her things and move them to her new home. The blonde was relieved her father wasn't home. She left the horrible man a simple note of goodbye when they left. As they drove back, and then when they were unloading Kayla's things, Max and his daughter kept reminding her that she was with her real family now.

When Saturday finally arrived, all three of the now permanent residents of Max's house were eager with anticipation. It was the day Teri was scheduled to come over to reveal the closely guarded identity of her boyfriend for the past few months.

Victoria was just as uncertain about the day as her father and Kayla, even though she already knew who the man was. At Teri's request, she was keeping the information to herself until the couple arrived. But Max knew it was going to be an interesting day either way. Victoria had insisted they could stay nude with Teri's new boyfriend. When Kayla started to get giggly over wondering if Teri's new man had a nice cock, Max listened to his girls laugh and speculate. He couldn't help getting turned on listening to them talk about seeing a new cock. Obviously, whoever Teri's boyfriend was, he didn't sound like a guy who was going to be shy about going nude among a group of people.

As the middle of the afternoon approached, Victoria made Kayla and her father promise to stay outside by the pool when the guest couple arrived. Max had gotten steaks for the grill, and a good supply of wine for the day and into the evening if necessary. He and Kayla were lying on chaises side by side, holding hands. Max was admiring the fabulous girl lying so close to him and was in danger of getting hard. They finally heard the car pull in on the other side of the house. About ten minutes later, Teri came outside with her new boyfriend, followed closely by Victoria. All three were completely naked, and Max realized his daughter must have given them the guest room upstairs to take off their clothes to enjoy a nude afternoon among friends.

Max and Kayla did their best to contain their surprise when Teri walked out onto the patio holding hands with her equally naked brother, Derek. Two years older than his sister, Derek's cock was swinging just as freely as his sister's full tits. He looked a little bit apprehensive at first, but Teri looked as happy as anyone had ever seen. It was obvious she was relieved to be around people where she and Derek could be open with their obvious love for each other.

Derek's build was more slender than Max's, and he was slightly shorter, but his body was fit and toned. He was also completely hairless, like a lot of competition swimmers. Teri looked incredibly proud as she strutted onto the patio with her brother, finally revealing the relationship that she'd been keeping secret.

Max hadn't seen Derek since the girls' last year of high school. Kayla was excited to see the brother and sister walk out as a couple, and she jumped up from her chaise to give them each a long, tight hug where she crushed her large tits against each of their exposed bodies. Max and Victoria looked on as the blonde barely paid attention to the fact that Derek's cock was squeezed between them.

Max also caught his daughter's attention. He smiled at her when she gave him a triumphant toss of her head, as if to say, "See, Dad? We were saving something naughty for you."

Max got up and shook hands with Derek, then poured wine for everyone. Teri's brother was the only one who wasn't used to being nude around these people he'd known for most of his life, so something to ease the mood was called for. It didn't take long for the younger man to relax, though. He obviously enjoyed the view with three of the most beautiful girls in town relaxing nude on the patio, one of whom was fucking her brother, and another who was fucking her father.

Once they all got through a couple of rounds of wine, they all brought their cups and the bottle to the side of the pool and got in the water to cool off from the sun. The conversation finally turned to the thing that was on everyone's mind -- family love. With her characteristic blonde giggle, Kayla asked Derek and Teri how they finally got together.

Derek explained how he'd gone through a difficult breakup a few months before with the girl he had started seeing in college.

"We were together at least three years," Derek told everyone while his sister sidled up next to him and put her arm around his waist. He smiled lovingly at Teri and went on.

"It was weird but I wasn't as upset about it as I thought I'd be. Meanwhile, Teri and I always made a point of getting together for dinner or something at least once or twice month. We've been doing that ever since I left for college. Anyway, we were having dinner one night after the breakup, and of course my beautiful sister was very concerned about me. I told her it was okay because I finally had to admit that I've been in love with someone else for a long time. When she asked me who, I just kissed her right there in the middle of the restaurant. And we haven't been apart ever since."

Max could tell his daughter had already heard the story from Teri.

"That's amazing," Kayla told them. "The two of you are perfect. You look so beautiful together."

Derek and Teri smiled proudly. The happiness they felt about being able to be so open about their love in front of other people was obvious. They turned to each other and kissed deeply. Derek fondled his beautiful sister's ass while she arched her hips against him, rubbing herself against his cock.

Max suddenly felt a hand on his cock. Victoria was smiling up at him and caressing his flesh. He grew hard quickly. It was impossible not to. The sight of the beautiful brother/sister couple's naked kiss was too erotic not to respond. It was just as exciting to feel his daughter openly playing with his cock in front of someone new. Max kissed his beautiful girl and fondled her boldly bared tits. When he felt Kayla's hand caressing his balls, he then turned and kissed her. His cock was soon fully swollen and throbbing with need. By the time his kiss with Kayla broke apart, he discovered Derek and Teri watching them. The brother and sister were smiling, and Teri was stroking Derek's cock, which was now just as hard as Max's.

"This is making me so wet," Victoria announced to everyone with a coy grin.

The other girls both laughed and agreed. "It's no mystery how the guys are feeling," Teri said with a smirk, giving a look at both men's pronounced hard ons.

"You can't blame us for that," Max smiled back at the beautiful brunette with her brother's cock in his hand. "Being around three, gorgeous, naked girls is too much to resist."

"I'd say we're way past the point of anyone needing to resist anything," Victoria said. "I can't resist my dad's big dick so I'm not going to."

Max's daughter then lowered down onto the pool floor where they were gathered at the shallow end. She took her father's rod back into her hand and started stroking his thick shaft. "I love you so much, Daddy," she said, looking up at him. Then she took him into her mouth and started sucking him.

Max moaned immediately at the pleasure of his daughter's wet mouth. Kayla was holding onto him from the side while he put his arm around her. They both then looked at Derek to find him gazing intently at his sister's long-time friend kneeling down in the pool and sucking her own father's cock like it was candy.

"Oh, fuck, that's amazing," Derek said in a husky tone.

"It is, baby," his sister said. "Vic would do anything for her dad, just like I'd do anything for you."

When Derek kissed his sister and started fondling her tits, Max turned to Kayla and kissed her again, also feeling the blonde's luscious melons while his daughter's moist lips stroked along the shaft of his aching cock.

Then Teri led her brother across the pool to where Max and the other girls were. He and Kayla were hugging tightly while Victoria's head continued bobbing back and forth on his rod. Teri brought her brother close and kissed Max right in front of him. The older man glanced at Derek to check his reaction and saw no trace of jealousy or apprehension. He reached for Teri's tits and gave them a firm, careful feel. He'd been so busy with Kayla and his daughter all week he barely had time to realize how much he'd missed the other girl's tits.

Yet when the kiss ended, Teri gave the older man a serious look. "My brother knows how we fucked last week," she told him.

"I don't have a problem with it," the younger man said. "I know it was something more than just fucking. You were all...I dunno...bonding, I guess."

Max nodded. He knew where this was going. It seemed inevitable, and he was ready to see it all through to the next level. He touched Teri's face in a gesture of affection.

"And now you need your brother to be part of this. Part of us and what we all shared last week," he told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she nodded. "Even if I belong to him forever now, the way Vic and K belong to you, we're all still connected."

"Yes, baby, you're right. We all share so much love together, and we're the only ones who understand this crazy thing we have. Besides, my darling girls have both been checking out your brother's cock since even before he got a hard on."

"My sisters are both such sluts," Teri giggled.

Even Victoria laughed and had to release her father's cock from her mouth. But then she reached for Derek's cock, wrapping her hand around his rigid shaft while she looked up at her father, awaiting his confirmation to keep going. Max felt precum drip from his pole as he looked at his daughter holding onto the other man's cock. He gave Victoria a positive nod and then watched her take Derek's organ into her mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck," Kayla crooned softly. She was watching intently as Victoria sucked Derek's cock as deeply as she had just been sucking her father's.

Max started to feel a pang of possessive jealousy, but the intense arousal of watching his daughter suck Derek's cock in front of three other people overpowered it. Besides, his blonde goddess, Kayla, was stroking his erection again, and moments later, Victoria released Derek from her mouth and started sucking her father again while Kayla gripped it from the root. All he could do was moan from the pleasure and squeeze the blonde's ass.

Victoria spent some time alternating between her father's cock and Derek's. Then Teri crouched down in front of her and they spent some time trading cocks. Teri would suck her brother while Victoria sucked her father, then trade back and forth until Kayla got down with them. As Teri and Victoria kept trading dicks, the blonde went back and forth sharing each cock with each of her girlfriends.

Finally, it was Victoria who got up first and sat on the edge of the pool. She lay back and opened her beautiful legs, revealing a smooth, glistening set of pussy lips.

"Fuck, I'm so wet now," she moaned. "Dad, I need dick. Like now."

Max exchanged a look with Teri while Victoria fingered her open slit. After he gave Teri the nod, she ushered her brother between Victoria's legs and took his cock in her hand, pushing the head into the other girl's opening. Everyone watched in amazement as Derek's substantially sized dick disappeared into Victoria's wet hole.

Her brother had barely started fucking her friend when Teri got up on the side in the same position, spreading her long, slender legs open wide. Max took his place between Teri's legs and let Kayla push his cock into her pussy. Derek was moaning and straining to fuck Victoria, but his eyes were on his sister's pussy as Max stretched her slippery lips open with his driving rod.

Kayla hugged Max from behind, her hips following the motion of his as he began pumping his cock into Teri's pussy. Teri moaned and rubbed her clit, keeping her eyes on her brother while she was being fucked by another man. Max was throbbing with need as he thrust long strokes into Teri's wet hole, feeling Kayla grip him from behind and crushing her big, firm tits into his back.

After both brunettes climaxed within a short time of each other, Max and Derek traded places. The older man stepped up to his daughter and easily fed his cock to her already fucked pussy. Kayla stayed with him like she was glued to his back and continued moving with him while he fucked his moaning daughter.

At the same time, Derek swiftly shoved his own cock into his sister's pussy. There was a noticeable difference in the depth of the two brunettes' moans after the switch. It was obvious that Teri was that much more aroused having her brother's cock back inside her, and it was the same with Victoria getting fucked by her father.

For Max, it was far more arousing to be thrusting his rod into his own daughter, and he could tell Derek felt the same way about fucking his sister. It was also much more arousing to watch the siblings fuck right beside them. And with Kayla needfully clinging to him, Max felt like he had everything he would ever need.

Kayla started to whisper privately to Max as their bodies moved together. "I did like sucking him, Daddy. He's got such a nice cock. But my pussy is only for you. I'm yours forever, Daddy. Me and Vic. I'd let him cum in my mouth, but I only want your cum in my fuckhole."

The blonde's words drove Max to fuck his daughter even harder. Victoria whimpered and moaned while her father felt her pussy clench with orgasmic ripples. The hot clench of the girl's hole was threatening to milk a hard load of spunk straight out of Max's balls, but he fought to hold on until his daughter's second climax had passed.

"Oh god, Dad, I love you," Victoria said dreamily.

"I love you too, baby," her father replied.

But now Max turned to Kayla and kissed her hard and deep. His wet cock was smearing Victoria's pussy nectar across the blonde's skin as he hugged her close and ground his rock hard shaft against her body. Meanwhile, Derek was driving into his sister with long, hard thrusts that were making her gasp with every lunge.

Kayla leaned over and grabbed onto the edge of the pool and set her legs wide apart. "I'm next, Daddy," she purred huskily, casting a sultry look at Max over her shoulder.

Max stepped close and gripped one cheek of the blonde's ass in one hand while working his cock into her pussy with the other. Kayla sighed with pleasure as the man's long, thick stalk filled her pussy. He took hold of her hips and started thrusting into her tight sheath. Just when he was starting to work up a hard, steady rhythm of thrusts into Kayla's hole, Derek cried out as he came in his sister's pussy with a forceful volley of cock thrusts. Teri started to cum again, too.

1...345678