All Comments on 'Videos Lead to Divorce Pt. 02 - Conclusion'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Fucking awful, just awful.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was there a point to this shit???

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Wtf was that....after the shit that bitch said I woulda tried hard to make sure she WAS implicated in his crimes. Who tf did she think she was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly boring, terrible writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I had known that the finale would be so faded, I wouldn't have read the first part either. An intriguing beginning and continuation - zilch. As they say, he promised a dollar, but did not give a cent. Speaking of money, my time is very expensive, so, author, you owe me a lot of money.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 1 year ago

You are a awful story teller

JOHNW42JOHNW42about 1 year ago

Wait! So her was of respectfully telling our narrator he was a cuck was with Google videos? I would imagine that it would have been more respectful to just tell the poor sap that shit wasn't working and get the divorce. Let's not pretend this story is anything more than a 1/5. After the 1st chapter I didn't think we would get a BTB but I definitely didn't expect this lackluster ending.

Cito22Cito22about 1 year ago

this was an extremely poorly written and outlined story..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

He deserved better than her. She will never be happy. If couples don’t communicate their issues, they can’t solve them. He found a better woman and started a family. Fifty years on he will be surrounded by love while she will be surrounded by her cats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She recorded the videos to show respect for her husband? WTF!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

More a boilerplate document with story ideas than an actual story.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that it makes no sense to help her out unless he would lose money if she was somehow convicted. Just the cost of the lawyers would be huge. What a wuss.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 1 year ago

It was an OK story, till it just died suddenly at the end. You think there's going to be some big confrontation at the end and it just shudders to a halt.

Just a "Meh" ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a let down .2 She never gave a shit about him.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The first chapter was interesting even if the style of writing was a bit off-putting. I had hoped this chapter would be at least slightly better.

Unfortunately with her whole monologue about how he sucked all the energy and emotion out of her I found it much worse.

Makes me hate that I spent the time to read it.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Rarely have I read a worse story than this one. Not once did I feel like I was learning anything interesting. The idiot lets his wife fool him and doesn't even protest. Just the videos that idiot has in his hands will bring him millions in the divorce. But, I think he's a Brit and we know about them, the women are whores and the men are born cuckolds!1*!

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

His wife not sorry, even her lover was a con-man who almost put her in to a jail??? But she gets no punishment? Husband just accepts it and moves on with his life??? What exactly is the point of this story????

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So bad. Just awful.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It felt rushed, incomplete, and disorganized. Those are the high points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dry as a fart in a barrel and stinky too. Nuff said.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There might have been a story under there, but it's so horribly written that I can't be sure.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cheating bitch stayed true to her nature. She didn’t lie to him at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Piece of shit story. A waste of time.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Well, that was right boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She fucks around on him, rubs it in his face with a video, tells him she loved her lover more than she ever loved him and he helps keep her out of jail and wishes her well? are you kidding me? What a dipshit! He deserve3d everything he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ended way too fast and the concept was bad.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Weird

Reads more like a to-do list than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh....

But the writing was decently done, so find a better plot idea and keep writing.

MLJ

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Nothing but an outline for a really bad cuckold story. Really bad. Fix the tags.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Nice story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was... Not good.

I can't imagine any human not a sociopath that would handle the insane amount of disrespect, shake his wife's hand and say "cheers, thanks for the cucking"

First chapter was okay, second needs a total rewrite.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

What the actual fuck was that supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agreed with James G 5.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just because you can write doesn’t mean you should write. This sounds like a dumb rambling of some drunk idiot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Writing in bimbo men and smart sick women for fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the ending, glad to see the stupid cow is livingm an empty life and he is living well.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Yep just as I thought, turned out to be bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a bunch of idiotic ramblings the MC is to stupid to pass a 3rd grade test you pick the topic, the wife is an evil vindictive btch, a narcissist and completely self-entitled, o.k. what else is new. This story is a total waste of time, I can feel my IQ has dropped just from reading it.

DreddrasDreddras9 months ago

No rational explanation why the husband (a) stuck around during the police inquiry into his wife, and (b) stuck around while she monologued about what an emotional black hole he was. Any sane person would have long since nope'd out.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

That was disappointing. It read like a framework, with bullet points and to-do notes, of a larger and complete story.

Before you publish any more stories, sit on the story for a couple of weeks. however long it takes to "forget" the story. Then read it, not as the author, as a reader so you can see what we do.

Not many commenters are very polite about how the give feedback, but listen to those that give you some quality suggestions.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

A doormat to the end.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19806 months ago

This story is like walking into a room where a gorgeous naked woman is pleading with you to come make love to her, you pull your pants down and you have the anatomy of a Ken doll.

49ers6949ers6912 days ago

After listening to what his wife had to say about him, how could he not have wanted to at least bitch slap her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous