Vindicta Ch. 03 - The Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pondered the thought for a moment. "I don't want to spoil the goods, before my wife has inspected them... So, turn around, bend down and spread your cheeks!"

Hesitantly, she did as ordered. A small version of a bullwhip appeared in his hand. The eyes of the other slaves widened.

He took aim and whipped vertically across her exposed anus, the whip leaving a red line there and down to her pussy. She screamed in agony and dropped to her knees, curling up.

"I didn't allow you to move. Get up again, in position!" he yelled.

She pushed herself up and bent over again, spreading her cheeks. It took her five passes, until she managed to keep standing at the fifth blow.

"Good," he said, "let this be a lesson for all of you."

He turned and left.

--

"Aelia, you're home", Claudius met his wife when she entered through the main entrance.

"Yes, my dear. The market was a mess, and it took me forever to find what I wanted."

"Never mind. I've got good news: my deal with Vincencius is in place. The slave-deliveries are arranged."

"That's good news, indeed!"

"And the first batch is already waiting for inspection at the stables."

"Have you addressed the problem with the missing slave for the kitchen? Remember: it's your fault, that we're short of one."

"Yes, dear, I have. But you must admit - pouring soup on me warranted punishment."

"Granted, but I wonder if 'cooking alive' qualifies as 'according punishment'. You could have had his member cut off or something - then we'd still have a slave"

"Nah! And - we already have a new one - ready for your inspection," he said, smiling conciliatory at her.

---

Aelia stood in front of the row of slaves.

"I'm your Domina. Here are the rules:"

"You will speak only when you've been asked to."

"If you want to speak to us, you put your hands into each other and wait until we address you."

"You'll lose the rags you're wearing and will be given proper house tunics."

"You will keep yourself spotless clean at any time and never wear underwear."

"If you're being fucked, you will usually get the load into your mouth or ass to prevent you from getting pregnant. Should you be getting a load into your pussy, you'll get to our medicus at once to take proper precautions."

"Any pregnancies will be terminated. That's a most unpleasant procedure. Rest assured, you will not want that."

"If you try to run, you'll regret it profoundly and then die a horrible death."

"Understood?"

"Yes, Domina," they responded at once.

"Who's been fucked?"

The affected woman said, "Me, Domina."

"I see. Yes, you're his taste," she nodded with a smile.

"Who's been punished?"

"M...me, too, Domina."

Her brow raised. "Fucked and punished. Interesting. What was your punishment?"

"My ass and cunt were whipped across, Domina"

She shook her head disapprovingly. "Always the softie. He must be pretty fond of you. Nonetheless, you'd all want to keep in mind that my punishment will be a real one."

--

Later that week, Claudius and his wife had invited to a party. Only select high-ranking politicians and dignitaries were present. Each of them was accompanied by their wives or escorts. Drenvynia had managed to seduce one of the guests beforehand and had tagged along with him.

The main hall was crowded with people. There was selected rare food in ridiculous amounts - it would have fed a small city for a week. The guests were lying on benches, or relaxing in tubs full of lukewarm water. Some were eating, some talking, and many of them were fucking - often all of it at the same time. Slaves were taken while they tried to serve the food. One unlucky slave had been bound belly down on the back of an ox-statue, and some of the guests took turns in fucking her ass, lubing her with wine and inserting different objects into her holes. Decadence was the standard. Atrocities the norm.

Throughout the evening, Drenvynia had used the opportunity for some fucks with her companion and some other guests. Most of the guests were severely drunk by now. Her superior healing powers also prevented her from being affected by the alcohol, so she experienced the party as if watching a bad movie. Currently, she was observing a female guest being fucked by a slave while she was fisting two female slaves with one hand each. It dawned on her why Claudius needed more slaves than anybody else...

It was close to dawn the next morning when they had a fucking contest, competing for the longest endurance. The winner was another senator.

Claudius took him to a podium and asked him to sit on a chair with wide armrests.

"Atticus, my friend, you earned yourself the highest price: rejuvenation!"

Atticus' eyes widened in surprise, his face lit. "Are you sure, Claudius? That's too much."

"Only the best for my guests," Claudius announced.

On Claudius' signal, a female slave was brought forward by two guards. They made her stand on the armrests of the chair Atticus was sitting in; she was facing into his direction. The guards kneeled and held her ankles in place. Two other guards moved in and held her shoulders and arms. Claudius took a long knife and slit her throat in one skillful move.

Drenvynia thought she'd seen everything. This evening she knew how wrong she had been. Shaking her head in disgust, she saw the blade move deep into the woman's throat, a gush of blood splashing down on Atticus, drenching him. He put his head back and opened his mouth, his entire body painted red. The guards held the woman in place, until the blood stopped gushing from the wound. Then they took her down and dragged her out.

After a few moments to reconcile her thoughts, Drenvynia got up. She waited until the guards had left and closed the room's double doors behind them. She took a candlestick and pushed it through the two handles, bending it to a circle and locking the doors that way.

"I will have to control myself to make sure I don't kill the slaves," she thought.

--

The guards heard cries of alarm and pain. They tried but failed to open the doors. Throwing themselves against them, they tried to break them down.

On the inside, they could hear disgusting noises: tearing, screeching, sighing and moaning. Splashes and whips, wheezing and gasps. Then, after a few minutes, everything went nearly silent. A last groan could be heard. Only occasional sobs could be heard. Then footsteps, moving towards the doors.

When they burst open, the guards had already left the property, running for their lives. Drenvynia walked out of the room. She was drenched in blood and other bodily fluids. Behind her, the room had turned into a depiction of Hell. The scenery was dominated by Claudius and Aelia; they'd been wickedly impaled on the lances framing their coat of arms. Their heads bent back, the lances' blades had left their bodies through the mouth. In corners of the room, slaves had huddled together on the floor, sobbing and not daring to look up.

~~~~~

to be continued in Vindicta 4

12